Jesse & Diana: A Texas-Sized Love Ch. 06

Story Info
Jesse & Diana build a future together.
1.9k words
4.52
6.2k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers

Diana and Jesse awoke together, still entangled on the couch. They blinked their eyes and looked at each other, then glanced around. They were in Diana's house, her dog, Lolita, asking to be let outside. She arose and opened the door for her aging pup and returned to her lover's side.

"I had the strangest dream."

"I did too. We were almost ten years younger, just married, and you were pregnant with our first child." Jesse didn't consider it strange. He had quite enjoyed it.

"And we were moving to your house, and you were a management professor with a consulting business on the side?" Diana was almost frightened. To have had the same dream meant they had a connection stronger than what she was willing to admit.

"That was it. What does it mean that we had the same dream?" Jesse knew the answer to his own question. He was pushing Diana to admit the depth of her feelings for him.

"Let's clean up and go get something to eat. I'm hungry." Diana was hungry, but mostly she wanted some time to think. She loved her man. She just needed time to come to grips with the risk involved in admitting her feelings. She loved how he took over and took care of her. And she had never been rocked sexually the way he now did.

They quickly showered and went to La Posada to get what amounted to an early dinner. They ate in silence, not sure how to broach the topic of their shared dream. Both had thoughts racing through their minds, what-if scenarios both good and bad. It was Sunday afternoon. They weren't sure how they had gotten back to her house from the island, or when. Jesse checked his phone, and his calendar reminded him that he was flying to Baton Rouge early Tuesday morning out of San Antonio. He would need to leave early enough tomorrow to pack his bag, and he wondered if he needed to do any prep.

Once back from dinner, Jesse announced that he needed to log in and make sure he was ready for the trip. Diana turned on an episode of Game of Thrones and sat on the couch next to him. She was scared, yet drawn to him. She wanted to run, she wanted distance, but she yearned to be close to him. And when he dove into work, it made her both grateful and mindful of the fact that he is a good man, the kind of man she wanted. And while the television glared at her, she paid no mind to what was there. She was thinking about the feelings she experienced in her dream preparing to have a child with her man. The dream was the life she had wanted, but her choices, no their choices individually earlier in life had cost them that opportunity. But she could choose now whether to fight for what she wanted or push him away again. Why did she struggle with this? Why could she not simply accept what was and be grateful for it?

Jesse had quickly realized that he had already completed any necessary preparation for the site visit that was thrust upon him. He was asking himself the same questions Diana was. Why did he second-guess himself at every turn? Why could he not simply accept her love at face value and move forward? She responded well when he took charge. He mentally analyzed the circumstances present when Diana responded to him. And he began to see that pattern emerge. When he pursued her and made it clear that she belonged to him, she responded well. It was when he was timid that she did started to back away emotionally. And the reality is that a confident approach was what led to the best results in all of his relationships, except for his two marriages. So now he wondered what he wanted. Did he want something long-term, or did he want to be a player. Jesse was not the "player" type. He wanted a committed, long-term relationship. But he did not want to get married again. Diana wanted the same thing.

Before he could change his mind, he reached over and grabbed the remote control from Diana. He turned off the TV and began to remove her yoga pants.

"What are you doing?" Diana feigned resistance.

"I love you. You love me. We both want a committed, long-term relationship. Neither of us want the legal entanglement of marriage. And I know what you want from me. Take off your shirt and your bra. I want to see your tits." Diana complied with his order. She had made her decision, and his take-charge attitude only helped.

As Jesse lunged into her breasts, Diana shoved her hand down her man's shorts and grabbed his now-throbbing member. She wanted his cock inside her. While they could never have a child together, she could carry his semen inside her as a mark of his ownership. Jesse began to make his way down to suck on his woman's dampening pussy, but she stopped him.

"I need you inside me and on top of me right now. Please, mi vida. Look into my eyes and take me." With that, she removed his shirt and his shorts, spread her legs, and guided his cock into her waiting pussy. "Pound me hard, Dr. Richards. I need enough of you to hold me while you're away." Jesse pounded his woman, thrusting hard into her, wanting to go deeper into her with each thrust. Her breasts gyrated in sync with his movement, and he wanted to command her, make her submit.

"Get up and turn over." He was breathing heavily, and Diana could tell he was not to be trifled with in this moment. She turned over and pushed her face into the couch and her ass into the air, longing to feel him fuck her from behind. As she felt his cock, she guided him into her pussy as he grabbed her hips and pushed even harder into her womanhood. His pace was furious, and she didn't realize that his power was moving the couch across the living room. "God, I love it when you do what I tell you, to!" He cried as he took a deep breath and began his push to the finish line.

Diana knew what was happening, and she smiled. She liked pleasing her man, and she knew that as long as he was fucking her whenever he wanted or needed a release, he would not be tempted to roam. Jesse was out of control, pushing his cock into his woman, feeling her squeeze his manhood, when he exploded, shooting streams of his seed into her. He had had a vasectomy years ago, and they both knew children were impossible, but both of them loved the thought that maybe, just maybe, he could plant the one tiny seed that she needed to give him a son.

"I love you, Baby." Jesse declared, out of breath and satisfied.

"And I love you, mi vida." Diana replied, still enjoying her man's cock inside her. She wouldn't move until he was ready to extricate himself from her. She would submit as long and as much as she needed to in order to keep her man happy.

The two of them watched Game of Thrones until midnight, enjoying the quiet time together. Diana knew her man would leave after lunch the next day, and she chose to put her drive to be productive on hold to spend time with him. In the morning, they went to Starbucks and drank coffee together, then went for a long walk down the trail he used for his running. There were quite a few runners and walkers also using the trail, but it was quiet and peaceful. They held hands. Both knew that there were long talks to come, decisions to be made, and a scary future to confront. Yet both knew that they could tackle it together.

"There's something I want to do with you before you leave today, Love."

"Whatever you would like, Sweetheart." He replied. He wasn't sure. He knew that he was not in a mood to give orders.

Diana led him to the wooded area using the dirt running trails. The trails were established for the birders, but the runners had made more use of them. The day was warm, but not uncomfortably so, and they walked slowly. When they arrived at a bench, they sat and held each other. They kissed, and Jesse assumed this was what she wanted. He was wrong.

"Mi vida, I love you. And I want to build a future with you. I know you're a good man, and I love that about you. I also love how you've started being more aggressive with me. Something I want is to be free to be a bad girl with you. Only with you. I want the freedom to desire you, to enjoy your body."

"Sweetheart, I want to please you just like you want to please me. Tell me what you would like, and I will make it happen." He had told her he couldn't read her mind, and he didn't want to have to remind her again.

"I don't need to tell you. I just need you to be okay with me exercising some initiative." She looked like a caged animal longing to be released.

"Whatever you wish, my Love." Jesse answered her.

She got on her knees in front of him, looked up at him, and almost beggingly said "I love sucking your cock. I dream about it. I fantasize about it. I can't get enough of it. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow your cum. I want to make you explode. And I want you to force your cock down my throat. I feel most submissive when I'm sucking on you, when you force me to take all of you."

They both looked up and down the trail to verify no one was coming, and knowing the coast was clear, Jesse lowered his shorts and showed his woman his throbbing cock. Diana grabbed it, licked it, and took him into her mouth. Jesse grabbed the back of Diana's head and pushed her. He heard her gag, but kept pushing. Her resistance, her efforts to come up for air turned on both of them. Jesse relaxed and enjoyed his woman's submission, watching her beautiful hair bob as she sucked him. In a surprisingly short few minutes, Jesse inhaled deeply, and Diana knew she had him. She sucked harder and began to move faster. Jesse pushed her head into his crotch, felt her throat clamp down on the head of his cock, and he exploded. Diana was forced to swallow his load, but it was what she wanted. He continued to shoot semen into her mouth as his grip loosened, allowing her to taste him. Diana sucked every drop of cum from his cock, smiled as she looked at his perfectly clean member, then swallowed again.

Diana dressed her man, and she smiled as she noticed that he was watching her breasts rise and fall as she breathed heavily.

"My God, that was amazing." Jesse could barely speak.

"And there's more where that came from." Diana winked at him.

They held hands as they returned home. Jesse's travel schedule, and the distance between them, would be a barrier. But Diana had a renewed desire to overcome any obstacle to build the future she wanted.

MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers