Jesse & Mercedes Ch. 01

Story Info
Jesse and Mercedes have fun on a plane.
6.6k words
3.86
25.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are not 18 please click the x button in the right corner, if you are 18 please proceed to read my story and comment it. Any resemblance to any event, place or persons is a pure coincidence; this is a fictional fantasy story.

Chapter 01: Mile High Club

Sleeping is all Jesse wanted to do, but the sound of his alarm woke him up from it and shooting up out of bed he hit the shut off button. He looked over the body of his sleeping wife and it would seem he was loosing his faith. Jesse found himself staring at those sites again like in the past from watching filthy porn to reading stories. His friends always told him that he'd have to get his act together for he hasn't had sex in over thirteen months. She'd be either too busy or just not in the mood. Yes his wife, Jackie had married the star QB as did all head cheerleaders. They moved into this high class neighborhood and it seemed they were the second black couple in it. When he'd run, everyone other couple would run except for Jackie.

Sometimes it just be him and a few, but he and a few others had set up a little run squad for every Saturday and it was nice, but any way he was feeling lonesome now. He jerked off so many times at the office and he almost get caught a few times by the boss

Getting up out of the bed, he tip toed over to the bathroom and spruced himself up. After exiting the bathroom, he grabbed his suit and walked into his office. Jesse was about to close the window blinds when he spotted his coworker, Mercedes in her office. Mercedes was a lovely women, she had shoulder length black hair, firm c-cups, a round small, but firm ass (something he always enjoys running behind) and slender legs. She was thin and a little short, but down right sexy. He just smiled and closed the shades; he had some kind of sense of honesty for his wife.

Tying his tie and zipping up his pants, Jesse pulled on his jacket and grabbed his car keys and headed down stairs. Heading into the garage, he unlocked his Ford mustang and hops in. Starting up the car, he hit the garage button and it slid open swiftly. As it rises, pair of feet in heels becomes visible, then toned legs, rounded hips encased in a black skirt, a rising out line V of a black work jacket and Mercedes face which is smiling as usual with two coffee cups in her hand.

She scooted over to the passenger side door and Jesse hit another button on the dashboard and the door became ajar. Using her foot, Mercedes pulled the door open and glided into her seat which the door closed bringing the seat belt up over her midriff and shoulder. Jesse put his hand out and was met by a coffee cup which he took a sip of.

"Ready for our business trip" asked Jesse as he pulled out of the garage hitting the button again causing it to close.

"Yup, lets hit the road Jack, I want to get ahead of the traffic for little before the swamp of it hits" said Mercedes adjusting the seat. "So, was Jackie awake?" asked Mercedes as she took a sip of her drink.

"No, she's been busy with the garden these days and stuff, worn out" said Jesse as he turned onto the bypass which would take them to the airport, but it would take an hour at least and Mercedes looked at him with concern knowing his wife doesn't even touch the garden and she's been around with other husbands, even hers, but she doesn't care except for when Jesse finds out it will get ugly.

Unfortunately, traffic had already hit before they even got on the bypass and both of them just groaned as they stop in the bumper to bumper traffic. Jesse just sat there, staring at the bumper, but he glanced sideways a couple times at Mercedes, who was looking in the mirror of the visor. He would just scan up and down her body amazed at how a white girl like her could have a body better than a black girl. Most of his exes had her outline, but thickness was what they had. She had been applying some lip gloss and looked at Jesse, cocking her eyebrow.

"What are you looking at?" she said in a playful tone.

"Nothing much obviously, Miss Lip gloss" said Jesse smiling and as soon as he hit the button for the radio, all you hear is "My lip gloss is cool, my lip gloss is banging" and both of them busted out in laughter.

"Figures that would be on" said Mercedes returning to the mirror. "But still you stare, got a problem honey?" asked Mercedes as she started with eye liner.

"I don't know, it would be rude not stare right?" said Jesse, tempting a chance and Mercedes stopped as she looked back at him, her eyes had some different look, but then a horn honked causing the two to break up their conversation and soon enough they were on their way to the airport.

Meanwhile, Jackie was just getting up and smiled at the empty space in the bed, knowing it was time to satisfy her self. Quickly she got dressed in a pair of short shorts and a KISS t-shirt. Stepping in front of the mirror, she admired how she kept it all, her figure was like an hour glass, perky breast and a round ass, long smooth black hair, thin lips, wide hips, and smooth legs. Smiling, she skipped down the stairs and the door bell rang. Walking over to the door, she peaked through the peep whole and some white guy stood in front of the door. Opening up the door, she stared at the young boy and he was in aw as he looked at her.

"Are you Miss Jackie Solons?" asked the boy.

"Yes, and may I ask who you are?" asked Jackie staring into his eyes, causing him to sweat.

"Um...um ma'am, I work with the news paper delivery service and I'm here to collect your payment" stuttered the boy trying to not stare at her amazing rack.

"May I ask what's your name?" asked Jackie shifting her weight a little.

"My name is Fred" said Fred keeping his eyes on hers.

"Well Fred, how old are you?" asked Jackie casting out her line.

"Eighteen ma'am, why?" asked Fred feeling a little turned on.

"Please come in, so I can get my purse from upstairs" said Jackie opening up the door and guiding Fred in knowing she'd snagged a good one.

Fred starred at her ass as it rocked back and forth and Jackie looked over her shoulder as she watched his head moved like a pendulum moving smoothly back and forth. Smiling, she grabbed the remote and turned on some dancing music and the song "I wanna take it slow" by snoop dog came on. Jackie stop, but Fred was lost and ended up on her and right away Jackie began to back it up onto him by pushing hard into his crotch and Fred was slowly coming around as he placed his hands on her waist. Matching with her rhythm, he began to push his now growing member into her ass and Jackie pushed her ass harder into him feeling his member slid up and down her crack.

Turning around, she straddled one of his legs rolled her hips causing his cock to grow and grabbing the back of his head, she pulled him into a kiss which he accept with no reaction. Their bodies came closer and Fred's hands slid down her back and cupped her ass cheeks causing Jackie to moan. They stilled danced to the music, but with more force.

Another song started playing Soljur boy and as soon as the steel drums began, Jackie turned around and Fred matched the drums and pounded hard into her ass. Slowly they were working their way further into the living room and as soon as the couch in came in reach; Jackie grabbed Fred and pushed him onto the couch. Still standing, Jackie, decided to give Fred a little more of a show and began to peal off her clothing.

First as she swayed her hip back and forth, she rolled her shirt up to beneath her breast and she gyrated her hips as she rolled her stomach, hypnotizing Fred and right away his cock was straining away at his pants. Unzipping his zipper his cock sprung out as Jackie turned her back to him. With one final tug her shirt flew off and no bra strap was present. She looked over at Fred with her hair hanging over face and bent over while pushing down her short shorts revealing her juicy ass bare with no thong or panty. Fred took this as a hint and discarded his clothing as the African beauty turned to face him covering her breast with her hands. Walking over, she placed her hands on the back of the couch on both sides of him with her breast hanging inches from his mouth.

Sticking his tongue out, he flicked her right nipple and she closed her eyes giving gasping as he blew cold air onto it causing her nipple to grow rock hard as he latch onto it, nibbling on it. Her grip tightens on the back of the catch as he tugged on her nipple with his teeth. Fred switched nipples and worked on her left treating it the same way as he did the other. Grabbing onto her waist, he pulled her down letting go of her nipple and when she sat on his lap, he began to kiss her some more. Turning and laying her down on the couch, he pressed himself up against her while sucking on her tongue.

"Ever fucked a black girl?' asked Jackie breaking the kiss.

"Once, but she doesn't even compare to you" said Fred rubbing his head against her lips.

"You better do it before I decide not to do it" said Jackie

Grabbing his dick, he slowly began to insert and found it quite easy than expected. Jackie showed no signs of enjoying it, just laying there as if she was about to go to sleep. He began to fuck her, but she held her hands up.

"Sorry, but your not matching up to the others, here's the money" said Jackie, pulling sixty five dollars off the side table and handing it to him.

Fred was kind of caught of guard, his dick was in her and she had stopped him midway between thrusting into her. Pulling out he zipped he jeans back up and left.

As Fred was leaving the house, Jesse and Mercedes were stuck in traffic once again. The two had been quite since the last stop and the music was turned down. It appeared that construction again as usual was holding up traffic. Mercedes had pretty much finish up her coffee as well as Jesse.

"You know, me and my wife haven't even fucked in thirteen months. It was like ever since she had Charlie, she didn't want to have sex without having another kid" said Jesse out of the blue. "Did I just say that out loud?" asked Jesse.

"Yeah honey, you did" said Mercedes turning to him.

"I don't even know why I even said it" said Jesse looking at Mercedes.

"Well, obviously you're sexually frustrate, your not the only one, my husband is going behind my back and fucking your wif..." Mercedes tried to catch her self, but it was too late.

Jesse had faced forward and looked hard at the construction and concrete being poured. Without asking him self again, he reached over and pulled Mercedes into a kiss. Both were kind of shocked and moved their lips apart by an inch while looking at one another. Leaning forward, Mercedes was about to kiss him again, but another honk of a horn and both were forced to go back to what they were doing.

Putting his foot on the gas, the mustang sluggishly got up to speed as they passed the construction site and traffic seized to exist as everyone was back into speed mode. Jesse swerved in and out of cars who weren't doing the speed he'd like and he didn't want to miss the plane. The ramp leading to the airport was coming up and he changed lanes without any worry and Mercedes sat there, her eyes shut tight, not trying to see what he was doing. Pulling into the front of the airport doors, Jesse and Mercedes hopped out and a man came up to the car with his hands extended. After getting their luggage out of the trunk, which they put in the previous night, Jesse handed the man his car key and followed Mercedes into the airport. Gliding in and out of people traffic, they reached the loading dock and went up to the desk.

"Good morning, may I see your ticket please?" asked the red headed lady and grabbed the tickets from Mercedes and Jesse.

"Oh My!" said the lady as she scanned the tickets and looked at the two of them.

"What? Is there something wrong?" asked Jesse with a concerned tone.

"Well, it appears you two have won a free stay in our luxury class" said the lady with a smile.

"What the hell is luxury class?' asked Mercedes confused as ever.

"Well you see luxury class is three sets of rooms, for high class personnel like your average celebrities and important people. Here take this and the next the flight attendant will show you to your room. Congratulations again" said the lady and Jesse grabbed the tickets.

Walking to the plane, Jesse was thanking the gods for this and for saving him from lousy coach. Coming to the door of the plane, he handed the flight attendant their tickets and she smiled while guiding them down a flight of stairs. After passing two doors, the lady pointed and they entered.

"Welcome to Luxury class, I'm Ashley your flight attendant. Now these rooms are soundproofed so, no worry about noise disturbing you or others on board. Down the hall is the bar, and your bathroom is inside that door and it's your own, so no worries. So please don't' be hesitant to call me, just ring this button and I'll assist you anything you need" said Ashley standing.

"I need a good fuck" said Jesse under his breath, but Ashley raised an eyebrow causing Jesse to gulp.

"I mean a tuck, a nice glass of tuck" said Jesse loosening his tie trying to hide what he said.

"What's a tuck?" asked Mercedes looking at him and catching him off guard.

"Well a tuck is a mixture of Vodka, white wine and a squeeze of a lemon. One of my wake uppers" said Jesse stretching.

"Well sir, the bar doesn't open till the plane takes off, so if there's anything needed, like I said give me a buzz" said Ashley slightly bowing and exiting.

Jesse threw his brief case onto a bed and took out his laptop. Mercedes sat down on the couch admiring the layout of the room: two queen sized beds, an HDTV, a couch, and a book case. Jesse was up to his usual antics, porn. His head plugs were plugged in and he watched a scene of a white girl being pounded by a black guy. The girl kind of reminded him of Mercedes, but then he spotted a video in suggestion video section that looked like someone he knew and clicked on it, the video began to play.

"COME ON BABY! that's it FUCK! My pussy" moaned the black girl.

The girl looked familiar as she was fucked on a couch, which definitely looked like his. Then it hit him, it was his wife who was being fucked and not wanting to disturb Mercedes, he shut his laptop trying not to loose it.

"Jesse I'm sorry for what I said back in the car. You know about your wife and my husband. I don't mean to point fingers; I walked in on my husband fucking a black girl. I didn't stay long enough to catch a face, just waited in my garage. I'm sorry." said Mercedes, walking over to Jesse.

"I'll bet it was her" said Jesse flipping his laptop up and showing her the video.

"Oh my god, that's Frank!" gasped Mercedes when the guy fucking her was showed.

"Wow, it was her" said Jesse and they felt the aircraft lifting up. "Want to join me in a drink" and Mercedes nodded.

Walking out of the room, they went into the bar and Jesse explained to the bartender what he wanted. Within minutes, the bartender slid, two cups of tucks down to them. Holding up his glass, Jesse began to toast.

"Let this drink be too us and our cheating mates" said Jesse and they toasted their glasses together, taking a sip of the tuck.

Mercedes did a gag reflex, but Jesse drank it like water. After another swing of it, Mercedes got used to it and in one tip, she swallowed it all. Just as she was about to ask for another, but Jesse stopped her.

"You don't want to do that, one's enough because I don't know what effect it will have on you" said Jesse bringing her cup back down.

"Yeah, I think your right, I'm going to lay down a bit, don't wait up for me" said Mercedes as she stumbled back to the room.

Jesse smiled and sat back in the chair when a brunette walked into the bar. She sat next to him and called for a tuck. Jesse looked up and was shocked as she downed two of them.

"I see some one's been to Jack's Coconut Bar" said Jesse holding up his tuck.

"Indeed, names Nikki" said Nikki holding up her glass.

"Jesse" said Jesse taking a swing of his tuck.

He measured up Nikki: she had a white knee length skirt on, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, small c cups encased in a spaghetti strapped black tank top, a nice ass, toned legs, and her skin was a little darker than Mercedes. They sat there and talked and laughed and after a few drinks they were on the miniature dance floor. Nelly's "Its Getting Hot in Here" was playing and two of them were dancing on the dance floor. She was grinding hard into him and his dick extended far down his pants. The drinks had finally taking control as Nikki was straddling the leg where Jesses cock was and she going up the entire length of his member. Jesse moved with her, enjoying the first sexual touching he's had in a while.

With her back to him once again, she was bent over with her hands on her knees, Jesse was dry humping her real hard. At the moment he was more concern about releasing tension he has had pent up inside him for thirteen months and drilled hard into her. Nikki backed off and pulled him over behind a pillar. Pushing Nikki up against the pillar, Jesse began to kiss her hard on the lips and both were gasping for air as they undressed one another. Grabbing hold of her straps, he pulled it down until her top fell to her waist. Unclipping her bra, he latched onto her nipple causing her to arch her back against the pillar pushing against Jesse. Nikki reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled out his massive 10 inch cock causing her to gasp.

Dropping to her knees, she wasted no time and began to suck his cock. Her mouth slid down half way and then back. She worked her hand up and down his shaft as she blew him.

"OH God, that's it suck that cock" moaned Jesse grabbing the back of her head and began fucking her mouth.

Tiers ran down her face as she was forced to deep throat his massive member, getting three fourths of it in her mouth and down her throat. Pulling his member out of her mouth she proceeded to pump her hand up and down his shaft.

"You wanna fuck my pussy big guy" said Nikki and Jesse nodded. "Then fuck me now!" moaned Nikki standing up.

Lifting one of her legs up, Jesse guided his cock into her with his other hand. She gasped as he entered her and her walls acted like a vice grip. Grunting, Jesse slammed his entire length into her and her mouth went wide showing clenched teeth. Pulling back he thrust into her all the way. Slowly he picked up the pace getting the same force and soon enough he was pounding into her like a crazy horse.

"FUCK! FUCK!FUCK, fuck that pussy baby, YES!" yelled and moaned Nikki.

Jesse picked her up and hung her down allowing her move her hips to fuck. Placing her against the pillar, he fucked her like a jackhammer and she groaned.

"OH!, GOD!, yes!, Yes!, yes!, fuck me Jesse!, get that pussy....." said Nikki as Jesse slammed into her with earth crunching force. Bringing her face down, she planted a huge kiss on his lips. "Fuck my ass" whispered Nikki into his ear.

Setting her down, he whipped her around and she braced her self as he hiked up her skirt. Rubbing her pussy with his hand, he used her juice to lube up her ass and after the third coat of her juices, he began his approach. Slowly he began to feed her ripe ass and struggle as her ass tried to reject him. Finally, he used a little force, getting past her nut cracking ass and felt pain and pleasure as did she. Nikki's mouth was agape and no sound or air was going in or out. Jesse slapped her right ass cheek and she moaned. He slapped her other ass cheek and she groaned. He was gently fucking her in the ass in small motions, but picked up the pace a little at a time.

"FUCK!.OOOOooo!, that's it slap my ass, tell me I've been a bad girl" said Nikki after Jesse slapped her ass cheek again.

12