Jesse's Charming Plan

Story Info
Jesse plans to punish his mate for fucking his girl.
9.1k words
42.5k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * After Jesse catches his best mate, Will, fucking his girlfriend, Lucy, newly-bisexual Jesse devises a plan to teach Will a lesson. * * * * *

This story follows on from:

1) The lad with the cock in his mouth (GM)

2) Jesse, it was really nothing (NC)

I hadn't originally intended to write a series, so it's not labelled as one. There's a common timeline, but these should stand on their own. If you're interested in more, they'll all have references to Smiths songs in the titles.

* * * * *

I was reading porn on my phone with my hand on my cock when a text came through from my best mate, Will, saying he was downstairs.

I grinned. So predictable, I was still dressed. I'd have called it the eleventh hour, but it was closer to the twelfth—minutes to midnight, to be precise—the day before his bachelor's of business paper was due.

I jogged downstairs in a faint cloud of cologne and smugness and pulled open the door.

"Evening." I leaned against the door and ran my gaze over him. He looked fantastic.

His short brown hair was styled , and he was dressed in a pair of black cargos that hung low on his hips, and a long-sleeved t-shirt that stretched across his broad chest, a couple of buttons open at the top showing a light curl of chest hair. He wore a heavy canvas jacket against the cold, his fingers folded back against the cuffs, so that most of his hands were hidden.

His eyes were wide as he took me in, from the leather pants and lace-up boots to the black singlet and leather jacket I'd chosen for this, very special, study session.

"Come in then," I said cheerfully.

He said nothing as he edged past me.

I put my hand on his arm and he spun around, his fist half-raised. He stared at me, wild-eyed, then dropped his arm to his side.

I nodded towards the stairs. "Up there."

"I just need help with—"

"I know," I said. "And you know what the price is. So, upstairs."

There was fear in his wide blue eyes, but I was surprised to see there was a tightness in the black cargo pants that hung low on his hips that said at least one part of him was happy to see me.

"Fine."

He jogged up the stairs ahead of me and pushed open the door to my room.

Although we had separate rooms in the flat, Luce and I usually shared a bed, but I'd asked her to steer clear for the night just in case Will showed up.

I shut the door behind us as he looked around.

"What's all this?"

I had a scented candle burning on the windowsill and the room was otherwise lit with a bedside lamp and the glow from my laptop.

"Just setting the mood," I said. "For our... study." I sat on the bed and ran my gaze over him.

I'd never looked at Will as someone I wanted to fuck, until I'd had a life-transforming experience that involved three trucker-loads of cum. And now, Will looked... different somehow.

He'd always been as masculine as they came, a scar cutting through one eyebrow, always at least a couple of days' stubble on his face, and taut biceps that the girls loved. We used to joke that his dad looked like Jason Statham, and that by the time he was thirty, so would Will.

But now, in the orange glow from lamp and candle, it was his mouth that looked different. Fuller. He'd shaved... and without the stubble, or a cigarette hanging from his lips, I couldn't help thinking his mouth would look great stretched around my cock.

"It's warm in here," he said.

"Yes," I said, leaning back on my hands. "Feel free to take off anything you fancy."

He let out a shuddering breath, nervous blue eyes running over me.

I pulled off my jacket and tossed it beside the bed, and his eyes went to the cobalt cloud serpent tattoo that wrapped around my right bicep. I knew he thought it was stupid, but that was because he hadn't levelled up on Frostmourne. That's one hard as fuck PvP server.

So many ignorant twats called me goth or emo. I was neither. Yeah, sure, I had long-ish black hair and an eyebrow ring (ironic), and I liked my leather cuffs. But goth? Emo? No. Don't be ridiculous.

I wasn't gay either.

But Will owed me one for porking my girlfriend. Especially while I was on the beer run, for Christ's sake. A double betrayal. And now he had to pay for that.

Will took his jacket off and hung it over the back of my computer chair. He shoved his hands into his pockets, pushing those low-riding cargos down even lower, and my eyes were drawn to the gap that opened between his top and the waist of his pants, showing the swell of muscle there. Christ he was fit.

He pointed at my laptop. "Is that what we're going to work off?"

"Yep," I said, emphasis on the 'p'. "But before I take whatever mess your work's in and turn it into Jesse Clifton gold, we need to have a chat about Luce."

He glanced back at me. "I told you, mate, I'm sorry about that. It was a mistake. It won't happen again."

"I'd be more inclined to believe you if, after catching the two of you fucking, you hadn't come back for round two."

He winced, but he looked pleased with himself. "Yeah, good point." He dug the toe of his trainer into the rug and looked up at me. "So. What now?"

I patted the bed beside me. "Come have a seat."

He sat on the bed, leaving a good foot between us, and kicked off his shoes.

"What would you have done if I'd fucked your girlfriend?" I asked.

He laughed then coughed, sputtering against the back of his hand, then fell silent. "If you... slept with my girlfriend?"

I gave him a cold look. "Yeah. Is that so unbelievable?"

He shrugged. "I dunno mate, I mean, I just think we attract a different kind of... person. I guess."

"Luce seems to like us both." He was annoying me now. "Anyway, suspend your disbelief and imagine I've just fucked your girlfriend. What would you do?"

Will wiped a hand across his mouth, as if he was feeling for stubble that wasn't there.

"I'd smack your head in."

I nodded. "Right. Well, you're my best mate, Will. I don't want to do that."

Again, he seemed to choke on something. "Yeah, appreciate that."

Apparently having all that muscle and a couple of inches height on me was making him cocky. And, I guessed, he was some kind of regional boxing champ. Still.

"Anyway," I said, "Here's how you're going to make it up to me—"

He twisted towards me and pushed me back onto the bed. I covered my head with my hands, thinking he was about to start punching me, but instead he pinned my wrists against the bed and kissed me.

His tongue slid into my mouth with a taste of whiskey and Coke and his last cigarette. He closed his eyes as he explored my mouth, while I lay there, too stunned to do anything other than let him kiss me.

He let go of my wrists and ran his hands down to my waist, then pulled my singlet up and stripped it up over my head so that I was left bare-chested.

I crossed my arms across my chest and he gave me a smile that sent a shiver through me.

"You're about as dominant as a cocker spaniel."

"I—"

"Shut up." He pulled my hands flat to the bed. "This was your plan, wasn't it?"

He ran his hands up my ribcage and brushed his thumbs over the hollow of my throat, then ran his hands back down to the waist of my leather pants.

"You can't—"

He put a hand over my mouth and I just stared at him helplessly.

"I said shut it. Now, you—" He flicked open the button at the top of my pants.

"—will do—" He slid down the zip, so that my cock, trapped in my briefs, strained for freedom.

"—exactly what I tell you to do."

He pulled my pants down over my hips and tugged them down my legs.

"Hey!"

"Jesse, last chance to do yourself a favour and shut up."

I propped myself up on my elbows as he unlaced my boots and pulled them off, shaking my head in disbelief as he peeled my pants down to my ankles and tugged them over my feet.

"What are you doing?"

He climbed halfway up the bed and leaned on his elbows over me, his knees still resting on the floor.

"I'm stripping you. You got a problem with that?"

Utterly bewildered, I had no answer to that. Yes? No? Things weren't supposed to go like this.

"Jess?"

After a long moment I shook my head.

"Good."

I watched with fascination as he ran his fingers along the inside of the waist band of my briefs, toying with the elastic, the backs of his fingers brushing against my skin.

"Look at you," he said with a dark smile. "All the gloss has gone out of you hasn't it? You know, I've been waiting for this for bloody ages. Christ, mate, you're the last person I know to realise you're gay."

"I'm not bloody gay!"

He laughed and pushed me back down on the bed with one hand on my chest.

"Bi. Sorry, mate."

He slid a hand into the back of my briefs and cupped my arse, and my cock surged to life. His thumb rubbed against my spine while he palmed me and I squirmed under his hand. Not a very manly thing to do, squirming, but there's no other reasonable reaction to having your straight mate playing with your arse.

As he cupped my bulge, my eyes were drawn to the curve of his forearm, following the veins that snaked down his arm to branch over the back of his hand.

This wasn't Luce's pale fingers stroking me awake. This was a man's hand. I fitted in Will's palm in a way that was indescribably masculine, and because of it, exciting in way I'd never felt before.

He squeezed gently, and I closed my eyes and pushed against him.

The hand in my pants ran lightly over my crevice and I twisted under his hands again.

He laughed and pulled his hand out of my briefs and placed both hands on my stomach. "And you were going to take my arse?"

"Still might," I said, glowering at him.

"Fuck me, you're not half deluded."

He sat back on his heels and slid his hands from my waist to the elastic on my briefs again, teasing in and under, running his fingers over my still-wrapped package, stroking along the length of my throbbing cock.

I gritted my teeth and growled at him. He knew damn well what that was doing to me. Every guy knows fucking with a guy's underwear isn't foreplay. It's torture. Given he'd fucked my girlfriend, it seemed heaping cruelty on cruelty to do it now.

He took pity on me. "Come here."

He pulled me up so that I was sitting on the side of the bed and ran his hands down my arms to my wrists, his touch raising my arm hair in its wake, making everything twitch from the nipples down.

He placed my hands on his shoulders and caught my left wrist. "I like these." He twisted the leather cuff, the light touch of leather and his fingertips sending shivers through me.

When I'd thought I was going to fuck him, this was not what I'd imagined. He had me like a rabbit trapped in his gaze, owned by the lightest touch. I just had no idea what to do.

"Shame these don't have rings on them," he said.

"Rings?" I was confused for all of about 2.8 seconds. Like restraints had. Christ. What the hell had I unleashed here?

Will got to his feet and pulled me up, him still fully dressed, me in nothing but briefs and a light glisten of shame.

He put his hands to my face and scanned my eyes intently.

"Girls would murder the homeless to have a face as pretty as yours." He pressed his lips to mine and I closed my eyes, expecting more. Instead, he pulled away again.

I opened my eyes again to find his intense gaze on me again. "What was it like? All those cocks in your mouth?"

His voice was low and filled with longing.

I ran my tongue between my lips as I remembered back to the three truckers who'd violated me two weeks prior. My throat worked and my eyes glazed as I relived Troy sliding his thick pole into my mouth, the feel of his smooth cock between my lips. The way it felt to hold it at the back of my throat.

Will rested his hands on my shoulders, the thumb of one hand caressing my collar bone. "God that's hot," he said. "I can see you reliving it. Look at your fucking cock."

I glanced down at the substantial bulge in my briefs begging for release.

"Don't worry," he said softly. "I'll get there. But first, let's find out just how dominant you aren't."

He placed one hand against my face as his other hand ran down the curve of my spine to cup my arse. I jumped as he slapped my buttocks, then squeezed.

"What's your impulse?" he said in a low voice. "What do you want to do, right now?"

I swallowed. "I want to... fuck..."

He shook his head. "No you don't. You're practically drooling. Admit it. You want my cock in that tight little 'not gay' throat of yours."

I swallowed again, and imagined taking his cum into my mouth. And swallowed again.

"Well, too bad," he said. "We're not there yet."

He ran his hands across my chest again, then down to my briefs. This time, he caught the elastic in his hands and tugged them down, dropping to his knees as he did.

My cock, freed from its prison, bobbed between us with a life of its own. God I wanted him to touch it, but he was right, I was still swallowing against the thought of his cock filling my throat.

"This is a little cockslut's hell," said Will. There was triumphant joy in his voice. "For thinking you could ever, ever dominate me, you can wait while I show you how it's done."

I watched, tortured, as he slid his hands up my legs, higher and higher. He brushed his fingers against me and I jumped.

He shook his head. "Take me in the arse. Hilarious."

He cupped my balls, then dragged his fingers up with painful slowness to wrap around my shaft.

I shuddered into his touch, surging against his warm palm.

"Christ you're hard," he said. "I could make you cum with just my hand."

"No!" I said. I laid a hand against his as it wrapped around my cock.

"No?" he said, raising his eyebrows. "You're... what, dictating how this is going to go, are you?"

I gave him agonised eyes. "No."

"I should bloody well hope not. When I take your virgin arse, you're going to want me to be in a good mood."

I felt a kick in my stomach, of fear or excitement, I wasn't sure.

He moved his hand slowly against my cock, squeezing and teasing, smoothing his thumb over the swollen head.

My fingers twitched against his shoulders as he gazed into my face, clearly enjoying torturing me.

"Here's your challenge, Jesse," he said. "Well, it's more of a recommendation. I'm going to start by taking you with my mouth. Your very first blowjob from a man. I'm going to suck you until you think you want to explode. But you won't. Because otherwise, when I fuck your arse, it's going to really, really hurt."

I stared at him, fucking terrified, as he brought me close to cumming with just the constant awareness that my best mate was handling my cock. Never mind sucking me off.

"And after I'm done there, I'm going to take you into the shower and clean you down, and then I'm going to tongue your arsehole before I push a butt plug inside your tight little hole. And when I do that, you're going to think there's no way you can hold it back."

He put his lips to my inner thigh and bit me gently.

"But you will hold back, won't you?" he said. "You know why?"

I watched him in tortured fascination. "Because otherwise it'll really fucking hurt when you fuck me in the arse."

"Yep." He grinned. "And after that, I'm going to towel you dry and then let you suck me off while I play with the butt plug in your arse, getting you ready for what comes next. And—God, Jesse, you're actually drooling now! Christ, I've never seen anyone so hungry for cock."

I quickly wiped the corner of my mouth and he shook his head at me.

"And when I cum into your throat and your mouth, and maybe all over your face, you're going to be in so much pain from holding back your orgasm, your cock will feel as if one touch will set you off like a fucking land mine."

I swallowed, my breath shuddering in my chest. I was afraid I was going to pass out. I wasn't going to make it past his hand on me, I was sure of it.

He nipped the inside of my thigh again and ran his tongue up that sensitive skin to brush against the underside of my balls.

I let out a yelp and he laughed.

"And then, after all that, assuming you don't make a mess of yourself, I'm going to pull out the butt plug and teach you how to bottom for me."

"And I if I don't want to?" I said. "You're assuming an awful lot here."

He grinned. "Well, you feel free to stop me at any point."

I let out a groan as he took me into his mouth. I pushed my fingers into his hair as he swallowed me, and he was right. It was too much.

I tried to pull away, but he put a hand on my arse, locking my hips against his face as he used his other hand to ruthlessly guide my cock into his mouth.

He kept his eyes on mine, and I panted down at him, almost in tears it felt so fucking good. In tears because I just wanted to cum.

He pulled off for a moment, his lips wet with saliva. "Come on Jesse, just let go." His eyes glittered.

"No, you'll fucking hurt me."

My chest was heaving now with the painful pressure of holding back a climax the size of Hiroshima, while his hand relentlessly slicked wetness down my length.

"Okay. I'll make a deal with you," he said. "I won't hurt you. I won't fuck you unless you're turned on. But you have to trust me to make you cum three times tonight. Maybe even four."

Well, that didn't seem that far out of line. My record with Luce was five over twenty-four hours, but this was over... less... hours.

Will ran his tongue over the head of my cock, teasing at the welling precum.

"You decide, Jess. I'm going to do what I do. If you trust me, let yourself go."

He raised his eyes to mine, blue as a winter sky. I said nothing and he smiled and took me into his mouth again, brushing the underside of my sac with his palm as he massaged my cock with his throat.

"Fuck!"

I couldn't hold back, even if I'd wanted to. His tongue, his wet mouth, his hand gripping me, was too much. I exploded in his mouth, spurting against his tongue like a fire hose, then groaned in an agony of sensation as Will grabbed my wrists and locked my arms behind my back while he sank my cock lovingly into his throat and swallowed around it.

I jerked in his mouth, my eyes shut while I emptied myself into his slick throat.

When I was done, he let go of my arms and let my cock slide out of his mouth.

I sank back on the bed, spent, and he threw himself down on his back beside me.

"How was that?"

I had no words. Humiliating? Amazing? Fucked up? The most incredible thing that'd ever happened to me?

He rolled onto his side and ran a hand across my chest, tweaking my sensitive nipples.

"Ow!" I slapped at his hand.

He tweaked again. "How long do you need before I take you into the shower?"

I had hoped that all his talk of what he was going to do to me was a bluff. But it really didn't look like it.

"Tell you what," he slapped my chest, "Let's look at this paper of mine while you take a moment to get your juice back."

Grateful to be let off the hook, I got unsteadily to my feet and reached for my robe, but Will pushed me back onto the bed.

"No, Jesse. No. You stay naked, thanks."

He picked up my laptop and brought it back to the bed, then pulled out a memory stick and plugged it into the USB port.

"Let's see." He brought up his paper. "What do you make of that?"

I took the laptop from him, resting it on my thighs so that it hid my spent cock, and read his paper.

There was nothing wrong with it. All his usual tics were gone. The misspelled words, the flaws in his logic, the mess I associated with Will's sloppy post-party work. All gone.

I glanced at him warily and he clapped me on the shoulder.

"Not bad, is it?"

"Who helped you?"

He squeezed my shoulder and took back the laptop. "No one." He pulled out the memory stick and put it in his pocket, then put the laptop back on my desk.