Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 08

Story Info
Poker party.
6.2k words
4.49
197k
29

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
954 Followers

As I mentioned in the previous chapters, this story is a collaborative effort between me and Rebeccsm. She has provided the art, and a lot of the plot, god I love how her mind works, and me for the text. Please let us know how you feel about our efforts. Comments and votes are welcome. It is the only way we will know if you like our work.

I would like to thank everyone who read the previous chapter and we hope that this chapter is even better. This story is about an empty nest mother that discovers her submissive side and decides to pursue her desires. But as you may well know that is a slippery slope and it is easy to get in over your head. It also contains non-consensual sex and forced exhibitionism. Please if this is not what you want move on. I want to thank Arilyn99 for her efforts in editing these chapters. All persons portrayed are figments of our imaginations and are over 18 years old.

*

The next day Jesse woke from a restless night's sleep. She hadn't told Marcus about last night with Master John. All she could think of was, that in spite of their hopeless situation, her mind was following her body and embracing her slavery. Each day under her Masters' control pushed her deeper into submission and unable to resist or refuse to obey. Each barrier breached pierced her soul and left her begging for more.

She wanted to tell him, but over the last week he seemed to change. After they returned from the doctors' visits, John was not quite himself. He seemed more feminine. Jesse noticed that when Master John had him suck his cock, Marcus's cock was hard as a rock and once he even climaxed when Master John spewed in his mouth. Marcus was so upset that he actually cried. Jesse had never seen Marcus cry. He'd even quit bitching about wearing panties and stockings.

Today was the poker party and Jesse knew that she was to be slutted out to several men, and there was nothing she could do about it. She got up and walked to the bathroom. When she saw her face a tear ran down her cheek. Master John's spunk was dried all over her face and she didn't even notice.

Just the sight made her remember her trip to the store. Luckily she hadn't seen any of her close friends, but she did see several acquaintances. Jesse knew that by Monday, it would be all around the neighborhood, and the poker party would just confirm it.

Jesse walked into the kitchen after taking her morning shower. Marcus was sitting at the table. Today he was wearing a crop top, a short skirt, and 3" heels. Jesse almost chuckled, but what shocked her most was Marcus looked more like a woman than a man. His face no longer covered in whiskers, his slim build and his nipples were pushing out against his top. When he looked at her he had tears in his eyes.

"Marcus, why are you crying? Did Master John punish you already?"

Marcus looked up at his naked wife. The tears rolling down his cheeks as he answered, "I don't know! I can't seem to stop. My emotions are all over the place."

Suddenly Master John walked in the kitchen and bellowed, "On your knees both of you. I need to tell you your instructions for the day."

The rest of the day Master John had Marcus and Jesse cleaning the entire house. Jesse worked in the kitchen, cleaning, and cooking appetizers. Marcus was cleaning the bathrooms. Master John took particular enjoyment in having him lick the toilets clean. To make things worse, he had Jesse lick his ass and insert a large vibrating anal plug deep inside his rear passage. When Marcus was licking the toilets, Master John turned the vibrating plug to high and watched as Marcus climaxed all over the floor. Of course he had to lick up his spunk. By the early evening he had them shower and get ready for their guests.

Jesse walked downstairs after finishing dressing. Master John had placed a matching bra and skirt outfit for her to wear. It was black with lace trim. The skirt was very short and she was happy that he included at least a G string, even though she knew she wouldn't be wearing it for long. The black strappy 5" high heel sandals finished the outfit.

Marcus on other hand looked almost normal. His blue golf shirt and jean shorts were normal enough, but if you looked closely at his legs you could see the nude stockings covering them. What you couldn't see was the pink crop top emblazoned with "I Swallow" across the front, below was his usual panties. Marcus, in spite of his efforts, was sporting a large erection waiting for the guys to show up to play.

Jesse walked up to her husband and gave him a hug. Marcus stood there and didn't respond. He looked at the slut standing in front of him and blamed her for all their problems. Three weeks ago he never would have thought he would be wearing woman's clothing and sucking cocks. Let alone getting off on it. He only agreed to do this because the sex was phenomenal after one of Jesse's adventures, but lately Marcus wasn't even interested in his wife. His emotions, and more importantly his arousal, seemed to be when he was being forced to suck his Master's cock. 'His Master's cock! It was the first time he thought of John as his Master, and it wasn't John but his wonderful cock.' Marcus thought.

Master John pulled the couple together and told them the rules for the night.

"Okay you two, pay attention as I'm only going to say this once. Tonight you both are going to be on your best behavior. If I see any hesitation, complaining, questioning or attitude you both will be very sorry. I don't need to detail everything as I'm sure you both know. Now here is how it's going to work tonight.

Marcus, you will be playing with house money. Jesse is your money. Every hand you lose, Jesse takes off one piece of clothing and sits on the lap of the winner until the next winner. If you lose all of her clothes she owes the winner of that hand one fuck or suck or whatever he wants. At the end of the night we tally up Sissy's losses and give the winners a coupon to collect whenever they wish. At the end of the night I will close things with a surprise."

Jesse groaned and Marcus started to cry again. "God what is wrong with me I can't stop crying!" Marcus thought.

Master John continued, "Jesse you will serve anyone and everyone whatever they want, and that includes bathroom duties. When someone goes to the bathroom we can't expect them to hold their own cock. You will hold it for them while they piss and lick up any piss the misses the toilet, and clean off their cocks too."

You could see Jesse's shoulders slump at the news. Now it starts, Master X told them that they would be doing watersports. She just didn't think it would be with the neighbors.

Master John smiled as he watched Jesse react to the news but turned to Marcus and announced, "Don't worry sissy, you'll get your chance too before the night is over." He looked at Marcus to see how he would react and was surprised when he moaned and stroked his cock a couple of times.

Just as Master John finished there was a knock at the door. " Answer the door and make sure you put a smile on that face and keep it there, slut."

Jesse nodded and headed for the front door.

The first to arrive was Michael; he lived a couple of doors down. He, John, and Marcus used to hang out together before this all started. He had been over here many times, but never had Jesse answered the door dressed like this.

"Wow Jesse, you look hot. Are you trying to give Marcus an advantage?" He laughed.

Jesse smiled and quietly said, "Come on in Michael."

During the next ten minutes Cory arrived and Jesse greeted him. He knew what was going on and took advantage and copping a feel as he entered. Everyone exchanged greetings and soon the game began.

Sitting at the poker table was Marcus, Master John's friend Cory, Master John, and their neighbor Michael. Jesse quickly went about getting them drinks as they dealt the first hand.

All under the watchful eye of Master John, making sure his slaves performed properly.

At the end of the first hand John yelled and told Jesse to stand next to him. "I guess that it's about time I announce the house rules for the game tonight. Every time Marcus loses a hand, Jesse has to strip and sit in the winners lap. She has to sit there until someone else wins. I'm sure you all will enjoy her while she's paying attention to you." John said while looking at the blushing Jesse.

"Oh, one more thing, if she runs out of clothes, at the end of the game we tally up how much she owes you and you get one coupon redeemable for 30 minutes to do whatever you want. All you have to do is present the coupon and she is yours for the next 30 minutes anywhere, anytime."

Both Cory and Michael broke out in big smiles and slapped high fives. John turned to Jesse and ordered, "Okay slut, off with the panties!"

Jesse didn't hesitate and pulled her skirt up, but her hands were shaking so bad she had trouble hooking her fingers in the thin straps of her panties. The humiliation of stripping in front of the men was driving her crazy. Every pore was dripping with excitement and arousal. She finally was able to control her hands, grabbed her panties and pushed them down her legs. She stood with her skirt up and waited until her Master told her to let it go.

John sat down and pulled her onto his lap, making sure everyone had a clear view of her pussy.

Jesse had little control over her body. Her legs were sprawled on either side of Master John's legs as she ground her pussy on his large leg. It was only a minute before she was panting and Master John's leg was soaked. Jesse's eyes were open but unseeing; her breaths coming in short pants, and her mouth opened emitting a silent scream. John knew she was about to explode but wanted her to beg before he gave her any satisfaction, he pushed her hard and shoved her to the floor.

"Jesus slut, you're soaking my leg. Now look what you've done. You left a snail trail down my leg." John called out loudly. Everyone in the room watched intently as Jesse turned several shades of red and dropped her head. 'God I am a slut, I deserve what I get. I'm a slave!" went through Jesse's mind over and over.

After that the game took on a slightly different focus. The betting was heavier and the banter was a lot more crude. Cory won the next hand. His eyes lit up as soon as the cards dropped. He scooped up the pot and turned to watch Jesse remove the next piece of clothing. All eyes were on the slut as she reached behind her and unsnapped the clasp and slid the bra down her arms.

She was now topless and only wearing her short skirt and shoes. Cory grabbed her arm and pulled her down on his lap. In seconds his hand was massaging her tits and Jesse was moaning loudly, not caring if anyone knew she was aroused beyond control. The only thing going through her mind was finding a cock to fuck her senseless. Cory laughed when he felt her fluids soaking his shorts. He slid his finger down between her legs and lightly touched her clit.

Jesse screamed out, "OH GOD, FUCK ME!!!!!"

Master John reached over and pulled Cory's hand from between her legs. "Settle down boy, there's plenty of time for that later. It's my deal."

Jesse started to cry from the frustration and started to plead with Master John. "Oh please Sir, let this slut serve you. Please Master this slave needs relief. Please, please, please Master, have mercy on this slave!"

All four men sat there in amazement at the slut begging to fuck them, begging to cum, and announcing to the world that she was a slut slave.

Master John only laughed and dealt the cards. Jesse sat on Cory's lap grinding her pussy on his leg while nibbling on his neck. She was doing everything she could think of to entice Cory to pummel her body. She didn't even know the hand was over until Master John smacked her tit. "Get with it slut, get out of that skirt and on my lap."

Jesse almost giggled as she jumped up and jerked the short skirt down her legs and straddle Master John's legs.

She leaned back and pushed her tits out. Her right hand slid up her chest and pinched her nipple while looking directly into her Master's eyes. Slowly she lowered her core down to his rock hard cock still encased in his shorts. She smiled an erotic smile as she slowly ground her slit on his hard cock.

Master John watched as his neighbors' wife debased herself on his cock begging to be fucked. His smile was a smile of satisfaction. He knew she was his to use any time he wanted. She would never refuse him again.

Michael gathered the cards and started to deal again. For the next two hours Jesse was passed from player to player, but never landed on her Hubby's lap. As the evening continued, Jesse watched Marcus's frustration grow. What surprised her was he wasn't looking at her, he was looking from cock to cock and licking his lips. His own hand was caressing his cock. When the last hand was called, Marcus finally won, but when Jesse mounted him, Jesse noticed that his cock deflated and he turned beet red. She moaned as she realized that her husband was almost gone to her.

While Jesse was grinding on Marcus praying to arouse him, Master John had the others strip and lined up three chairs. When he was finally finished, he called out to his slave. "Enough with the sissy, get down on your knees and crawl over here and suck our cocks slave."

Jesse practically jumped off her hubby's lap and dropped to the floor. Her mind was no longer thinking of slavery or being a slut. Jesse didn't see the naked men sitting across the room. All her attention was drawn to the three hard cocks bouncing like fresh meat to a predator. Her mouth was watering at the thought of sucking them and her eyes were filled with lust. She crawled like a panther stalking its prey, her muscles tensing as she prepared to pounce on the objects of her desire. She started towards Michael on the left and all eight inches of his cock. The closer to her target, the more she drooled. By the time her face was close; she extended her tongue and lightly touched his tip. She savored his taste like fine wine. Jesse ran her tongue up and down the hard shaft lavishing kisses from his balls to the head. She lapped up his fluids and almost came as she drank him down. Jesse's body was now in control and her mind totally immersed in consuming her prey. No longer was she a submissive slave but a predator that was on a mission. It was a mission to capture the long phallus in her mouth and quench her desires.

Michael was moaning and groaning as the slut teased him mercilessly. He finally couldn't take it anymore and grabbed her head and shoved her mouth down his shaft. Jesse's body welcomed the insertion and opened her throat and sucked his unit deep inside her body. A moan escaped from somewhere deep inside as she climaxed for the first time. Michael felt her throat squeeze his cock and he could no longer control his orgasm and he exploded down the desperate slut's eager throat. Jesse pulled back and swished his spunk in her mouth to capture his flavor.

Jesse wasted no time and slid down to her Master. She smiled up at him and swallowed his cock whole. She slid her mouth up and down her Master's cock a few times until she knew he was about to blow his load when she pulled off the wonderful object, smiled and said, "Take me Master, use my ass, my cunt, my mouth and fill me with your seed. Please Master, use your slave as she was meant to be used."

Master John stood and pulled the slave in front of the fireplace and shoved his cock down her throat. He screamed and shook as she gripped it from top to bottom with her throat muscles.

"Cory, get over here and fill my slave's cunt. Fuck her senseless boy."

Cory dropped behind the sucking slave and lined his thick cock up to her dripping slit and shoved it in with one stroke.

Jesse's eyes almost bugged out of her head and she was suddenly filled to capacity causing spasms up and down her spine.

Jesse was in another world as her built up excitement and arousal burst out of every pore of her body. She sucked harder on her Master's cock until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Her Master stood no chance of staving off his orgasm as his slave milked his cock and swallowed his seed moaning as it fed her craving.

As soon as John collapsed in the chair, Michael replaced him. He took her head and rolled her over on her back. Cory never let his cock slip from her love canal and spread her legs wide and continued to pummel her. Michael squatted down over her head and pulled her face to his cock. Jesse welcomed the new cock and opened her mouth wide to fill her oral cavity.

Marcus watched intently as his wife attacked the cock with a fervor and lust he had never seen before. His cock was rock hard as his mind soaked in the erotic scene in front of him. It wasn't his wife he lusted for, but the thought of being in her place and feeling the wonderfully large cocks filling his body.

Master John watched Marcus and smiled. It was time to out his other slave to his true self. "Slave, stand up and take off your shirt and shorts, show our guests your new wardrobe."

Marcus didn't hesitate but jumped out of his seat and ripped of his man clothes showing the men his panties and crop top. His mind and body flushed with humiliation, but it only drove him to embrace it and feed his desire to worship their large cocks.

Both Michael and Cory stopped for a few moments to watch Marcus strip. They both laughed and Michael pulled Jesse off his cock, "Who sucks a better cock slut, you or your sissy hubby?"

Jesse glanced over at Marcus and felt a twinge of jealousy, her need for cock overwhelmed her love for her husband.

She smiled up at Michael and in a sexy voice, "You don't need his ass when you can have mine Sir." And she took his cock down her throat again. The two men got into a rhythm pushing in from one direction and pulling out the other. To Jesse it felt like the two massive cocks were going right through her. It took only a few seconds before Jesse's entire being exploded and convulsed on the cocks working her holes.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
954 Followers
12