Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 09

Story Info
Downfall of Jesse's family.
5.4k words
4.49
145k
21

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
964 Followers

Julie sat in the library trying to study. The photo shoot was still foremost in her mind. She made a lot of money, but the pictures were not what she wanted or expected. Julie made up her mind; she wouldn't go back. No matter how good the money, she wasn't going to whore herself out..

Julie opened her notebook and a picture fell out. It was from the photo shoot and it was one of the worst ones. She her on her knees and bound with a large black man right behind her, his massive cock positioned over her shoulder.

She quickly grabbed it and shoved it in her purse looking around to see if anyone had seen it. Her college was a conservative Christian college that would throw her out in a heartbeat if they ever saw the picture.

Since no one was around she opened her notebook again and now a folded piece of paper fell out. Unsure of where it came from, she slowly opened it with shaking hands.

Julie,

I have the photos done for your portfolio. I think you should stop by this afternoon around 4:00 to go over them. If you don't come by I will drop them off at the Dean's office. Don't be late or you might miss me.

Jason

Julie looked around the library to see who slipped the note and picture in her notebook. She felt like everyone knew her secret and blushed down her chest. Julie tried to calm herself down, but every time she looked at the picture the fear came right back.

Julie couldn't study now and had to get out of there and get some air. She gathered her stuff and rushed out the door. It took Julie about ten minutes to get to her dorm room. She fell into bed and started to cry uncontrollably. It wasn't long before she fell into a deep sleep.

Julie woke with a start. She looked at her clock and saw it was 3:45. Panicking, she jumped up and ran out the door. Julie was scared the she might miss Jason and he would send out her pictures. Julie arrived at the studio one minute late. She grabbed the door knob and it was locked. She screamed and looked up and down the street. At first, she didn't notice the car waiting to pull out of the parking lot. When she looked closer she saw Jason in the driver's seat.

Julie ran as fast as her legs could carry her to the car and begged Jason to not leave. Jesse didn't know was Master X was watching and listening to everything. The cameras on the outside of the building captured everything in front of the store, and with a Bluetooth ear bud he was able to direct Jason on how to handle the scared woman begging him to stop.

Jason rolled the window down and said, "You are late, I have to go. You can pick up your pictures at the Dean's office tomorrow."

Jesse, who felt her world closing in on her, dropped to her knees and begged, "Please Jason, don't do that. I'm right here, please may I have them?"

Jason smirked and said, "If you can't follow instructions why should I make an exception for you? If you want me to stay then I think you should do something to convince me that you are sorry for being late."

Julie looked at Jason with a confused look. "What do you mean do something? What could I do to convince you?"

Jason was half listening as Master X was talking in his ear. "I think if you're serious about wanting your pictures, then take off the dress."

Julie's face showed her every thought: first shock at Jason's request, then anger, then embarrassment at considering doing what he wanted, and finally submission in realizing that she really didn't have a choice.

Julie reached behind her and slowly pulled the zipper down. She looked around to see if anyone was noticing her, on her knees, taking off her dress on a busy street. Thankfully there wasn't much traffic and no one on the sidewalk. She quickly shrugged off the dress and tossed it to Jason. Now she was on her knees wearing only bikini panties and a lace bra.

"Please Jason, I did as you asked, can we go inside now?"

He smiled as Master X was ratcheting up the pressure on the young woman. "Take off the rest, I want everything."

Knowing she was already trapped, she quickly took off the rest and was now naked on the street. "Okay Julie, go to the front door and I will let you in." Jason said and backed up the car to the back of the studio leaving Julie naked on the sidewalk.

Julie dashed for the front door and tried to hide in the vestibule, her fear building with each second.

Master X instructed Jason to wait before he let the scared woman in, he wanted to soften her up and make her more pliable. Master X was watching the video and noticed, about the same time as Julie did, a group of four guys walking up the street. They were about 100 feet away and getting closer every second. Julie turned and started to knock on the door trying not to draw attention to her. But as they got closer her knocks became more panicked.

Just as one of the guys noticed the naked girl pounding on the door and yelled at her, the door opened and Julie fell into studio.

You would think that Julie would be mad and screaming at Jason, but all that went through her mind was that Jason had just saved her from certain rape. "Thank you, thank you, thank you Jason! Those men were about to catch me." Julie said from her knees.

"You're welcome Julie, now shall we get down to business?" Jason asked.

"Please Jason, can you give me my clothes back?" Julie pleaded.

"No, I like you naked and it makes negotiations go much smoother. Now follow me to my office."

Julie started to get up but Jason held his hand up and Julie knew to stay on her knees. Julie slowly crawled down the hall after Jason.

They were not negotiations really, it was more like Jason giving Julie a set of rules and warnings. Julie sat there in shock as Jason detailed what the rules were that she was to follow. After about five minutes Jason was finished. Julie just sat there with a blank look on her face.

"Don't worry slut, I'll email you the new rules. Make sure you follow them, because if we find out you're not then there will be punishments. Now, here is something for you to wear back to your dorm. I want you back here right after your afternoon class tomorrow." Jason said and tossed Julie at t-shirt to wear home and pointed to an envelope on the desk.

Julie slipped on the t-shirt, grabbed the envelope, and slowly walked to the door. At the last second she turned back and said, "Why, Jason, I've done what you asked? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Well Julie, I'm not really doing anything to you. You wanted pictures and I took them. You made the decision to take the last set, and you signed over the rights. You also signed a contract to do future photo shoots. You took off your clothes in the street and gave them to me. You could have kept them on and picked up the pictures tomorrow. As I see it you did it all yourself. Now, be here tomorrow after you last class and make sure you remember all the rules. Get out of here." Jason spat.

Julie grabbed her purse and left the studio. As she ran down the street, her mind and body were having trouble comprehending her situation. She didn't speak to anyone, but rushed into her dorm room and jumped into bed. She cried for almost an hour before she sat up and tried to remember her rules. She started to panic when the only one she could remember was no underwear. Then it came to her, Jason said he would send her the rules. She jumped up and started her computer.

When Julie opened her email, she noticed the first one was from Jason. She slid the mouse over it and clicked on it.

Julie,

You left and were pretty upset, so here are your rules per the contract you signed. There is a copy in the envelope. The agreement is binding and the penalty for breach is $150,000.00, payable at the time of breach, or mutually agreed upon punishment.

  1. You are only to wear what has been approved.
  2. You are not allowed to wear any pants in any form.
  3. No underwear unless otherwise directed.
  4. Skirts and dresses are acceptable as long as long as they rest at least 8 inches above the knee.
  5. We will decide if you wear any accessories.
  6. You will report to the studio on time. Lateness will be considered a breach of contract.
  7. You will answer your cell within 3 rings and be available 24/7.
  8. All photo shoots are at the direction of Jason, no exceptions.
  9. Failure to obey any rule is considered a breach of contract.
  10. You will only speak when given permission.

There will be other rules added, you are expected to know each rule and obey. Tomorrow you will arrive before 2:37 PM. You will wear a skirt no longer than ten inches in length, a button up blouse with the top three buttons removed, and 4" stiletto heels.

Jason

Julie stared at the list of rules. She only had one, maybe two, dresses and maybe three skirts that would be allowed. Not only that, but her class ended at 2:30. That left her only 7 minutes to get from class to the studio. She wouldn't have time to stop by her dorm and change. In fact, she would have to run the entire way there to even stand a chance to make it on time.

Julie grabbed the envelope and ripped it open. Inside was a disk, about 50 or so glossy 8X10 color shots of yesterday's photo shoot, and a stack of papers. Knowing she needed to adjust her clothes she pulled out her sewing kit and started to shorten her skirts and dresses.

Master X turned his attention to Julie's brother Kevin. He had been watching him every so often and was pleased to see a budding dominant. Already, he had at least two co-eds' who regularly showed up at his dorm room to be spanked, tied up, and fucked. He was about to spring his trap when he signed onto Kevin's computer. What he saw took even Master X by surprise. Kevin was standing in the middle of the room with his large cock out and pointing at the ceiling. His roommate was naked on his knees with his cock in a painful looking cage and a plug filling his ass. The roommate was begging to suck Kevin's cock as Kevin lightly stroked it in front of his face.

Master X made sure he was recording the scene and smiled. This was going to be easier than he expected. He already knew that Kevin had more than a few complaints against him for sexual harassment. These recordings would seal his fate at school and might send him to jail if the school pushed it.

But there was something about Kevin. He reminded him of himself when he was in college. Only Kevin was much further along than Master X was at that time. Master X smiled and thought about how he was going to use the young dominant. It was going to be fun, having his daddy sucking his son's cock and begging him to fuck his ass. All the while his mother and sister would be licking his ass and balls; a real family orgy.

Master X picked up his cell and made a call to start the process of enslaving Jesse's last family member. Everything was already set up. Kevin would be getting an email at any moment from an anonymous server with a link to a website with all the recordings Master X had collected over the last few days, including the domination of his roommate.

Kevin was forcing his roommate to humiliate himself, making him suck his cock, and lick his ass. Kevin wasn't gay, but he got off on having power and control over others. It didn't matter if it was male or female.

It started when he was in high school. Her name was Christy Wilson, the daughter of Vice President Janice Wilson. Christy was always fawning over him and he used that to push her into increasingly humiliating situations. Christy was a cheerleader and was very pretty, but Kevin didn't really want anything to do with her. He hated the "Popular" clique at school. Usually they ran in packs and used their looks to get their way.

He loved it when he finally popped her anal cherry. When he blasted his seed deep into her bowels and she screamed with a massive orgasm. He would turn her around and force her to clean his cock. After that he could make her do anything he wanted. By the time they'd graduated, she was totally submissive to him and would strip, suck, and fuck on command. On graduation day, he made her go naked under her gown with a vibrator buried in her cunt. Kevin almost lost it when he turned it on high as she walked across the stage to get her diploma. Her facial expression when it started was classic.

Since he started college it was one slut after another. With each one it was easier than the last. Now, he had three sluts at his beck and call as well as his sissy roommate. He took full advantage of the sissy boy having him do his homework and term papers as well as suck his cock or clean out the sluts' cunts after Kevin finished fucking them.

When Kevin blasted his seed across the sissy's face, his email dinged. Shoving the boy slut aside he opened his mail. At first, he was going to delete the newest arrival thinking it was spam, but something in the subject caught Kevin's interest.

From: MASTER X

Subject: NEW SLAVE VIDEO

Kevin clicked the mail and opened it. He was surprised it only contained a very short message.

Kevin,

I know all about you. I know all about your family. If you want your secret kept, go to the following link.

Master X

Kevin hesitated for a few moments. He wasn't sure if this was spam, but the thought that someone knew what he was doing and the possibility that they would tell his parents, or worse yet tell the school, made him click the link. Kevin ordered his roommate to dress, go to the library, and not come back for several hours.

The website came up with his picture at the top. Below that were pictures of his parents and sister. Below that were videos of him dominating several co-eds and his roommate. In each one it was clear that he was the instigator and was forcing each of them to do humiliating perverted things. The audio confirmed that Kevin was blackmailing them into doing his bidding.

Kevin was now very nervous. He looked around the room trying to find out how the videos were captured. He scrolled down the page and read the statement at the bottom.

Kevin,

You have been busted and if you don't do exactly at you're told I will release these videos to the press, the police, the college, and your parents. You have 5 minutes to respond to my email that you agree to my terms. If you are late, I release, if you try to negotiate, I release, if you do anything else but agree, I release. It's your choice.

Master X

Kevin was in shock. He was always the person that was blackmailing someone. Now he was trapped and he wasn't able to comprehend how he was caught, but his only choice was to agree.

Master X watched the young man closely. He knew he left Kevin no choice, but he wanted him to submit before he let him know that a life of slavery wasn't in his future. A minute later Kevin's email arrived. It contained two words; "I agree."

Master X was prepared and quickly sent off the answer.

Kevin,

You have been a very bad boy and from now on you will obey any command I give you. If you refuse I will ruin you. If you hesitate you will be punished. However, if you are obedient and do as told, you will reap benefits beyond your wildest imagination. Now to prove your compliance, I want you to strip off your clothes and send me a picture of you naked with a sign stating: "I am your Slave Master X." You have five minutes to complete your task.

Master X

Kevin didn't know what to do, but the time limit didn't allow him time to think of any other way. He stripped off his clothes, wrote the sign and took the picture. He sent it with thirty seconds to spare.

What Kevin didn't know was Master X had already copied his hard drive and knew all about his first conquest of Christy Wilson. He smiled when he learned about her, knowing that his plans were for Kevin to dominate her mother. The daughter was just icing on the cake.

Master X sent off the next message when he received Kevin's picture. Now it was just a matter of time before the entire Grabas family would be under his total control.

Kevin sat in his dorm room naked. He wasn't sure if he should dress or stay naked for the next message. He didn't have to wait long before his email dinged again. He slid his mouse over it and clicked.

Kevin,

A wise choice my young slave. As you have probably figured out I know a lot about you and your family. I know you are going home next weekend with your sister. I can promise you that by the time you return to college your life will never be the same again.

Between now and when you get home, go to a store and purchase four dog collars that will fit around a neck. Then, I want you to contact Christy Wilson. You will have her come over on Saturday morning. She is to wear a micro mini skirt, crop top, high heels, and no underwear. When she arrives take her to your room and have her suck your cock. Make sure you spew your seed all over her face. Do not allow her to clean her face. Then take one of the collars and buckle it around her neck. You will then take her down stairs and join the family. Do not say anything about her face or collar. Act as if it is perfectly normal for her to be collared and wearing your cum. Trust me, nothing will be said by anyone in the house. Remember the price of not completing your tasks.

Master X

Kevin gasped at the message. The part of dominating Christy was fine, but bringing her down to be with the rest of the family was going to be weird. Strangely enough the thought was very arousing. His cock was hard as a rock and he needed some relief. Kevin crawled into bed and started to stroke his cock. In minutes he blasted cum all over himself from his chin to his cock.

Master X watched as his newest slave was masturbating over what he was to do. He smiled and knew he made a good decision.

Jesse arrived at home completely consumed with arousal. Her day was certainly more difficult than she expected. Janice's new requirements would make it more difficult to keep her secret. All it would take was for someone to arrive at school earlier than usual. The toys buried in her body kept her constantly on edge and masturbating on the ride home only made thing worse. Now she was to report to Master John and go to her new second job. Jesse was afraid of what it might be, but as long as it included her getting fucked it would work for her.

Jesse ran in the door, praying her neighbor didn't see her, as usual her skirt was left in the car and she was only wearing her panties and blouse. As soon as she closed the door and headed upstairs to change into her exercise clothing, Master John stopped her.

"Slut, today you won't be running. You have an interview for a second job. Go put on the outfit on your bed and get back down here. You have five minutes to change and clean up." Her master commanded.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
964 Followers
12