Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Julie got back to her dorm room late that night, her mind and body were overloaded with sensations and thoughts. Her mind was angry at being treated like a slave, and being demeaned and downgraded only increased her anger.

However, her body was on the exact opposite end of the spectrum. It was trembling from everything that had happened. It started that morning going to class barely dressed. Then running across campus exposing her parts to the world only made things worse. But what finally put her over the top was the photo shoot. Julie's body was already aroused when she arrived, stripping naked and being photographed for all to see almost caused her to climax. By the end of the shoot, Julie's body had orgasmed several times. It seemed like Jason set everything up to keep her either on the edge or screaming over it.

Now while her mind was spewing profanities her hands were in her skirt working feverishly at diddling her clit and orgasming again. The more Julie cussed the harder she diddled her cunt. When the orgasm hit, Julie's eyes rolled back in her head and her mind ceased to function. The massive bolts of pleasure shot out to every extremity and back like waves bouncing off a wall to course back through her body.

Julie thought back to tonight and confusion filled her brain. She hated every moment but loved it at the same time. Never before in her short life had she experience such orgasms. It was like each and every thing Jason did shot straight to her core and rendered her helpless to her body.

Tuesday was better, but only marginally so. She didn't have to report to the studio, but Jason called several times and had her do humiliating things. It started at the library. He skyped her as she was studying. First, all she had to do was show her tits.

Julie hated having to follow his orders, but her body was already reacting and her pussy started to leak. Next, Jason had her take off her top and walk down a row of books and back. By the time he finished she was naked and masturbating on the floor, her legs spread wide, and her mouth open as she orgasmed.

At each class, Julie had to do something, either grab the cock of the guy beside her, go in to the men's room, or strip and use the toilet.

Again when Julie got home she stripped off her clothes and started to masturbate. Her body was in control again and it needed a release. Julie's mind hated it but couldn't resist, it needed the release as bad as her body.

Master X had other ideas however, he watched Julie naked on her bed. Her fingers on her right hand were pushing the pink vibrator in and out of her dripping cunt, as her left hand was pinching her nipples. He waited till Julie was just about to orgasm, when he brought up a video of Julie in bondage being fucked.

Julie sat up when the video started. She was shocked at what she was looking at. She jumped up to turn it off when scrolling across the screen:

Turn off the video and it will be sent to every one of your contacts.

Julie froze in mid-step, she couldn't let that happen. She watched herself orgasm over and over, first from the sex, then from the pain.

You are never allowed to cum without permission. Today was a treat, tomorrow you ask for permission.

Julie stared at the screen, 'How did they know?' Rapidly went through her mind. She stopped and sat on the bed watching the video play over and over. She went to sleep that night with it still playing.

Wednesday was back to the studio. This time it was straight to bondage. She was bound on a stool, her legs spread, and her body exposed.

Two men took turns spanking, fucking, teasing, degrading, and probing her body. Every time she begged to cum they stopped. Over and over they pushed her to the edge till her mind snapped and begged them to fuck her in any hole anywhere and whenever they wanted. She begged to serve them and their kids, friends, and anyone they desired. At the end she was left naked on the floor covered in cum.

Now it was Friday and she just received her instructions from Jason. She slowly opened the email.

Julie,

I know you are going to your parent's house this weekend. Just so you don't forget us, we have some rules for you to follow. To make sure you do, I want you to stop by the studio on the way out of town to pick up a few things. However these are the rules you must follow.

  1. Don't bother to pack panties or bras, they are not allowed.

  2. Skirts and dresses only and you already know how long they are to be.

  3. You will expose your naked body to each member of your family at least once.

  4. You will follow your brother's lead and agree with anything he says or suggests.

  5. You will try to seduce your dad.

  6. You will obey any order given regardless of who gives it.

Have a great weekend and follow the rules.

Jason

Julie read the email over and over again, trying to figure out how to keep her secret and follow the rules. She started to cry but deep inside her body a spark of arousal started to grow.

Kevin was waiting for Master X to contact him. During the week, his Master had him doing several things to humiliate himself. Kevin hated everything he was forced to do, but as the week went by the humiliation was starting to get to him. His Master hadn't let him climax all week and now he would do almost anything to cum. It all started on Monday, he had to go to Victoria's Secret and buy lingerie. His instructions were clear, he had to ask for help from a clerk, take the selections to a dressing room, try them on and get the clerks opinion of how the fit.

For the rest of the week he had to wear his new underwear to class under his clothes. Kevin had to ask for permission to go to the bathroom, but before he could ask, he had to be in a public restroom wearing only his lingerie. Kevin hated this as he always had to wait till someone else walked in and saw him before he was allowed to go.

Tuesday, Master X had him go to a gloryhole and suck cocks for an hour. It was the most humiliating thing he had ever done. Just the thought of having another man's cock in his mouth made him gag. He felt defeated after it was all done. He couldn't look anyone in the eyes the rest of the day. At least it was an anonymous cock and no one could see his face. Kevin was actually relieved not to have to swallow, he'd much rather wear it than drink it.

When he was allowed to leave he wasn't allowed to clean up and had to spend the rest of the day covered in cum.

Wednesday was an off day, Kevin had a couple of exams and Master X allowed him some peace, except for the butt plug filling his ass.

Thursday he was again a toy for his Master, he had to go to a local gay bar and suck three cocks before he could leave. So much for anonymous cock sucking, this time he had to drink their cum. Now he was sitting on his bed, wearing only his bra and panties waiting for permission to go home.

'God what am I going to tell mom and dad? Julie will tease me relentlessly when she sees me. I hate this and I'm not a submissive. God I hope he backs off for the weekend.' Kevin mused.

Kevin jumped when his computer dinged with a new email. He jumped up and opened his mail. Master X's message was on top.

Kevin slave,

Do you remember my instructions from last week with Christy? Have you made the call to have her come over? Make sure that every detail must be followed or you know what will happen. For the last week I have given you a peek at what's it like on the other side. It was necessary as I now have videos of you in very compromising positions.

This weekend begins your training as my protégé. Christy is just the start, but this will only happen if you are totally obedient and obey each command without question.

  1. I want you to be the alpha male at home. You will take charge of every activity from the time you arrive until you leave I want you in charge. To help you with this, there is a package at the student union you need to pick up. Inside is an iPhone and Bluetooth earbud. It has been set up and will contact me as soon as you turn it on. You are to have it with you at all times.

  2. Make sure you wear shirts that have a pocket. The phone goes in the pocket with the camera pointing out. Once you turn it on I will control it and I will watch and listen to all that happens. I will instruct you through the earbud. Again you follow my instructions to the letter. If you do, I will guarantee you will have the weekend of your life.

  3. You will humiliate your dad as often as you can, making sure he knows you're in charge.

  4. You will never use my name or tell anyone about me.

  5. You will not tell anyone about your slavery or our arrangement.

Other rules will follow but that is all for now.

Master X

Kevin read the list over a couple of times. He knew that he better not forget any of the rules so he printed them out and opened his suitcase. He had to adjust what he had packed. As soon as he finished packing he called Christy Wilson. He was surprised that Janice Wilson answered. He figured she would have still been at school.

"Hello Mrs. Wilson, this is Kevin Grabas, is Christy home?" Kevin said politely.

"Oh hello Kevin, how is your mother?" Janice answered, smiling at the thought of having her strip in front of her son.

"She's okay I guess. I haven't seen her for a while. I'm coming home this weekend and I wanted to get together with Christy."

"So you haven't talked to her recently?"

"We spoke last week but school is keeping me busy." He answered wondering why Janice Wilson was so interested in his mom. They hated each other and they worked in the same school.

"Oh I'm sure your visit will be fun. I'll get Christy for you." Janice said and put down the phone.

Kevin waited and soon Christy answered, "Hello Kevin. I haven't heard from you for a while. How are you?"

He could hear a nervous twinge to her voice. "Hey slut, is that anyway to answer your Master?" Kevin barked.

"No Master, I'm sorry," Christy answered quietly. She didn't want her mother to hear.

"That's better, I'm on my way home today and I want you to meet me there. I want you to wear your shortest skirt, a crop top, your highest heels and no underwear. I will arrive in two hours, don't be late or I'll spank your ass until you can't sit for a week. If you get there before I do, then sit and visit with mom and dad until I get there." Kevin instructed, then continued, "Oh and one more thing, make sure you keep your legs spread. I want you to expose your slutty cunt until I get there."

"Yes Master." Christy answered as a shiver went up her spine. She hated every minute when Kevin abused her but couldn't resist when he ordered her to humiliate herself. She knew that he wanted her there early and show off her naked pussy. Ever since he took control over her in high school, she wasn't able to resist his commands.

Kevin knew that the slut would be waiting there for him so he grabbed his bag and walked out the door. In spite of everything he had experienced being a slave for the last week, his body was out of control with arousal. He didn't know what was planned, but Master X was in control and he wasn't about to refuse.

Julie left her dorm room shortly after receiving her instructions. She walked out to her car and drove to the studio. Julie sat in the parking lot and looked at what she was required to wear. Her skirt was barely covering her sloppy cunt, and the blouse was very thin and half way unbuttoned which left very little to the imagination. Julie took a deep breath and walked into the lion's den again.

The front of the studio was dark and it took a couple of minutes for her eyes to adjust. She headed to the back room and saw Jason working at his desk. She slowly walked up to him and stood not saying a word. She was following her rules and not speaking until spoken to. Julie stood there for almost five minutes before Jason acknowledged her.

"Yes slave, what do you want?" Jason said gruffly as he glanced over at the trembling young woman standing near him. Her tits just barely contained in her blouse, and her skirt showing off her long enticing legs.

"Please sir, you told me to stop by and pick up some things to take home with me." Julie whispered.

"Oh yeah, the bag is by the door." Jason said and pointed at a small duffel bag sitting on the floor.

"Inside are a few things you will need. First, there is a cell phone. It has been programmed to contact me as soon as it has been turned on. You will keep it with you at all times. There is a Bluetooth earbud that you will wear at all times. There are also some toys which are self-explanatory and you will use them when I tell you. Also, the bag has been outfitted with a camera that will connect to your cell. Make sure you have it with you at all times. You can sit it down but make sure the logo is pointed out to cover the room you are in. I will be watching you and giving you instructions via the earbud." Jason said knowing full well that Master X had the entire house under video surveillance. They just didn't want Julie to know her parents were already slaves. "Remember your rules and follow them. If I catch you breaking a rule you know what will happen. Now, get out of here I have work to do." Jason dismissed her with the wave of his hand.

Julie stood there for a few moments before she turned and walked to the bag, picked it up and headed out to her car. Just before she walked out the door, Jason called out, "Wait slave, take out the Ben-Wa balls and shove them inside your pussy. I want you to leave them in until I give you permission to remove them."

Julie stood perfectly still; Jason's comment took her totally by surprise. She looked at him and as his expression changed, she knew not to resist.

Julie dropped the bag and knelt down to open it. Once open she dug through everything, pulling out the cell phone an earbud and a couple butt plugs. She sat everything on the floor and returned to the bag. Julie finally felt two large balls attached by a string and with a six inch cord coming from one of them. When Julie pulled the balls out from the bag, she gasped at the size, they were at least two inches in diameter. Julie had only had sex a few times in her life including this last week. You could count her experiences with cocks on both hands. She wondered if she could even get them inside her. She looked at Jason with a pleading look, praying he would change his mind, but as an evil grin spread across his face, she knew she was doomed.

Julie's hand drifted towards her skirt and started to pull it up exposing her hairless cunt. When her other hand slid down to insert the massive balls, she heard Jason again.

"Hey slut, you might want to get them wet first. Suck them in your mouth and get them nice and wet."

Julie knew better than to protest, brought the balls to her mouth and inserted them. Jason laughed at the submissive co-ed, her cheeks puffed out and looking like a chipmunk storing food.

"Okay that's enough, shove them up your pussy and get out of here." The gloating photographer said between chuckles.

Julie pulled the balls out of her mouth and dropped her hands to her core. Taking the first ball, she rubbed it up and down her slit. She was surprised at how wet she was. Before last week, she rarely thought about sex and if she did it was usually only when she was out with friends drinking. But after all she had been through over the last few days, sex was always on her mind and her body was constantly aroused.

It took about 30 seconds to get the first ball fully inside her body. She already felt full, but now she had to insert the second ball. Julie stopped for a few moments allowing her body to adjust to the intruder before she pushed the second ball towards her entrance. This time the further she pushed the ball inside her core the more her pussy gushed. Just before it pushed past the entrance, Julie's cunt pulsed and she gasped at an oncoming orgasm threatening to take over her body. She sat motionless for a few moments as her body was about to explode and she tried to maintain some measure of control.

Jason watched as the slave was struggling to keep from orgasming and avoiding the humiliation of her body betraying her.

"Hurry up slut I have other things to do today, and you better never cum without permission."

Julie was holding on by her fingernails but didn't want to disobey Jason. She took two fingers and shoved hard as the ball popped into her dripping honey pot. Julie almost fell to the floor as the feeling of the balls filling her pussy was overwhelming, but she managed to hold off the climax and gather her thoughts.

She struggled to get to her feet as every movement threatened to push her over the cliff. It was almost five minutes before she ventured to take a step. The feeling of the large balls inside her sent waves of pain and pleasure through her body and straight to her mind. 'Oh fuck how am I going to do anything with these balls inside me?'

Before she could answer, Jason smacked her ass with a paddle, "Get a move on slave you have to go home."

Julie squealed at the pain but the pain allowed her to function. She grabbed her bag and rushed out the door.

12