Jesse's Journey Down a Rabbit Hole Ch. 11

Story Info
Kids comes home for the weekend.
5.5k words
4.49
167.4k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
965 Followers

As I mentioned in the previous chapters, this story is a collaborative effort between me and Rebeccsm. She has provided the art, and a lot of the plot, god I love how her mind works, and me for the text. Please let us know how you feel about our efforts. Comments and votes are welcome. It is the only way we will know if you like our work.

I would like to thank everyone who read the previous chapter and we hope that this chapter is even better. This story is about an empty nest mother that discovers her submissive side and decides to pursue her desires. But as you may well know that is a slippery slope and it is easy to get in over your head. It also contains non-consensual sex and forced exhibitionism. Please if this is not what you want move on. I want to thank Arilyn99 for her efforts in editing these chapters. All persons portrayed are figments of our imaginations and are over 18 years old.

Christy hung up the phone and walked to her closet. Hearing from Kevin shook her to her core. It all started as something so innocent in high school. He was a stud and was chased by all the girls. Christy was on cloud nine when he decided to date her. However, it all changed quickly after they made love the first time. Every time after that, he made her do more and more humiliating things before he would fuck her. It got to the point where she would show up at his house instead of him picking her up. She would only be allowed to wear a coat and shoes. When he left to go to college, she was fucking anyone he wanted any way he wanted. Christy was an on call slut. She shivered at the thought of their graduation party. Christy tried to refuse him once but he made it clear he had pictures and videos and if she ever refused again he would expose her to the world.

The thought of refusing Kevin never entered her mind. She would do whatever he told her and he knew it. It no longer mattered if he exposed her anymore. After the graduation party, everyone at school knew she was his slut.

Christy looked at the time. She still had over an hour before she had to leave for Kevin's house. Christy pulled out several skirts and tops and tossed them on her bed. For the next thirty minutes or so she changed from one to the other, trying to find that perfect combination to meet her master's requirements.

Christy showed up at Kevin's door a full forty-five minutes early. His dad Marcus answered the door and was clearly surprised when he saw Christy standing there. Christy almost started to laugh when she saw him. He was wearing a bra, panties, thigh highs, and heels.

"H-H-Hello Mr. Grabas," She stuttered, "I'm supposed to meet Kevin here?"

Marcus moaned and answered, "Please come in, he's not here yet but I expect him soon." Marcus pointed at the living room and asked her to sit and wait.

Christy couldn't look at him and just nodded. She walked over to a side chair and sat down. Marcus sat on the couch directly opposite her and was rewarded with a clear view up her skirt to her bare pussy.

Christy blushed as she made sure her legs were spread. She knew she was showing her most private bits. But with Kevin's dad wearing lingerie he probably would tell Kevin she didn't sit properly. The two sat there in silence when Marcus stood and said, "I'm sorry Christy, but I have other things to do. Please make yourself comfortable and if you want anything just ask." Marcus hated saying that as he expected the worst.

Marcus walked out of the room and down to the office. He quickly signed on and knelt waiting for Master X to respond.

"What do you want slave!" Master X bellowed.

"Please Master, may I change into something else. Kevin asked his old girlfriend here and I had to answer the door wearing my girl clothes. Please may I put on some pants and a shirt?" He pleaded.

"Why of course slave, I had Jesse put your clothes in a bag just inside your closet. Just remember to follow all your rules."

"Yes Master, thank you Master." Marcus said and crawled out of the room to get dressed.

Kevin looked at his watch and smiled. He just left the student union with the package from Master X. He had spent the next half hour looking at all that was in the package. He took the iPhone out first and turned it on. Next was the earbud and soon he heard Master X's voice.

"Hello Kevin," Master X spoke calmly.

"Hello Master, I just picked up the package and I'm on my way home." Kevin answered.

"Good, I trust you have made the proper arrangements?" Master X asked, knowing good and well he had.

"Yes Sir, Master X, I've done everything you ordered. In fact, Christy should be at my parent's house now."

"Excellent now get home and take charge." Master X demanded and disconnected the call.

Marcus opened the bag holding his clothes for the evening. Inside was a pair of black stretch pants, a spandex tank top, and a pair of Jesse's flats. He gasped and a tear slid down his cheek. 'God I'm crying again, what is going on? I know this is embarrassing, but crying? I can't stop. God I wish Master John was here to tell me what to do. Master John, I haven't heard from him today. I miss his cock. Maybe I can stop over and suck him off. I do have to suck a cock soon?' Marcus discussed to himself as he dressed.

When Marcus stood and looked in the mirror he was pleased at his look. The tight pants hugged his legs and ass. The tight top clearly showed he was wearing at least something under the shirt. If you looked closely you could tell it was a bra. The clothing didn't scream women's clothes but the shoes were obvious. Marcus knew that he was being outed to his kids and there was nothing he could do about it.

Kevin walked in the front door and was rewarded a fine view of Christy's hairless pussy. She was still sitting in the chair her legs against each arm. Her skirt had worked its way up until it was more like a belt now. She was blushing but Kevin could tell it was more arousal than embarrassment. He always could read her like a book. Once she gave in and started to obey his commands, it was just a small jump to being his slave.

"Hello, is anyone here?" Kevin yelled and heard his father call from down the hall.

"Be right there son, I'm changing clothes." Marcus called out slipping on his shoes and gathering his courage.

Kevin walked over to his slave, trembling with excitement sitting on the chair. He slid his fingers down her face and cupped her chin. "It's nice to see you slave. Have you been good while I was away? Or did you think it was over? Just remember I know everything so you better tell the truth." Kevin quietly said in her ear.

"I'm sorry Master, I thought you had moved on from me. I've been seeing Jamal from school. You remember Jamal?" Christy said with a shaky voice, praying she wouldn't be punished. "Please Master, you hadn't called for weeks. I thought you and I were finished. I didn't know you wanted to continue. Please Master don't punish me." Christy pleaded.

Kevin smiled; he really had no idea what she had been doing. He just wanted to see if his hold on her was as strong as ever. He was going to punish her regardless, he wanted her to suffer. Kevin reached out and pinched and twisted her nipples till she gasped in pain.

Marcus walked into the living room and witnessed his son dominating Christy. His cock jumped to life at the sight. Here was a very pretty young woman, her skirt around her hips and her sex in plain view. His son pinching her nipples so hard her face was screwed up in pain. Marcus watched closely but it wasn't Christy that held his attention. It was his son's total demeanor and control over Christy. Marcus wanted to be Christy and be humiliated by his son, not dominating the pretty young woman.

By the time Kevin noticed his dad staring at them he laughed. "Enjoying the view daddy?" He asked sarcastically.

Kevin's comment brought Marcus out of his thoughts, "Gee son maybe you should do that in private."

Kevin looked at Marcus and noticed the hard cock outlined in the tight stretch pants. He almost laughed at how ridiculous his dad was dressed. He dropped his hands and turned to greet his dad. "Dad what's up, and what the hell are you wearing? Are those mom's shoes? Jesus dad is there something I need to know?" Kevin said and started to laugh.

Marcus looked up at Kevin and started to say something when Kevin grabbed Christy's arm and pulled her past him and up the stairs. He watched as Kevin pulled the nearly naked young woman up the stairs to his old bedroom, one hand on her arm, the other grabbing her ass. Marcus's mind drifted back to his fantasy of submitting to his dominant son.

Kevin directed Christy up the stairs and into the upstairs hallway. He stopped when he was out of sight of his dad.

"Stop slave, I want you to strip right here right now. Unless I tell you differently you are to stay naked. If you want to dress again, you better make sure I'm happy." Kevin commanded while looking down at the trembling slave.

Master X was watching everything via the home cameras. He knew that he couldn't comment otherwise Kevin might wonder how he knew. So Master X spoke to Kevin via the earbud.

"Nice Kevin, but why isn't your phone in your pocket with the camera out so I can watch?"

Kevin stopped in his tracks. He had forgotten a rule and didn't have the camera on. He grunted a sorry and put the phone in his shirt pocket with the camera facing out. By that time Christy was naked and her clothes were lying on the floor.

The video from the camera came through to Master X only moments later. "It's about time slave. I'll let it go this time, but unless you want to suck you daddy's cock you better not break another rule." Master X barked.

Kevin again mumbled sorry and pulled Christy into his old bedroom. The look of fear and arousal filled Christy's face and her entire body was flushed. As soon a Kevin shut the door, Christy dropped to her knees. "Please Master, how might this slave please you." Christy asked both loving and hating the words spewing out of her mouth.

Master X wanted to push Christy deeper into submission and spoke to Kevin. "Have her turn over and beg you to fuck her ass, and don't you be gentle when she does."

Kevin repeated Master X's words and Christy rushed to get into position.

"Please Master, take my ass. Please shove your wonderful cock up my ass until I can taste it Master. I need your cock and I will take it anywhere you wish to put it." Christy begged.

Both Kevin and Master X smiled at her pleadings as Kevin worked to release his cock. He knew from previous experience that shoving his cock into her ass without lubrication would be painful for both of them. He decided to first shove it into her dripping cunt while his fingers worked to loosen up her rear passage.

Christy moaned when her Master used her pussy instead of her ass. Her body welcoming his entrance into her core. She pushed back and swallowed it deep inside her body.

Kevin loved how she was trying to take his unit so deep inside her body and roughly fucked her for a couple of strokes. By that time he managed to shove two fingers into her anal passage. Master X wanted to humiliate her further and ordered Kevin to pull his fingers out and shove them into the slave's mouth.

Christy didn't have a clue when Kevin's hand slid up to her open mouth. It wasn't until she tasted the fingers that she realized where they had been. She struggled to not throw up as Kevin rubbed his dirty digits all over her tongue. Christy was just getting a handle on the fingers, when Kevin pulled out of her core and roughly shoved his cock deep in her ass.

"Oh my god Kevin, please be gentle, oh please-please-please go slow." Christy groaned as the pain was intense.

Master X smiled and instructed Kevin, "Now Kevin, take your hand and diddle her clit while pounding her ass. Just before you cum, pull out and coat her face. Then shove it in her mouth to clean. Don't let her climax or orgasm; I want her to be desperate to cum."

Kevin looked in the mirror on the other side of Christy. Their reflection filled it including Kevin's shirt with the camera in the pocket. He smiled at it and nodded his head, signaling his Master he understood.

Kevin kept pounding his slave into submission, pounding her ass faster and deeper, over and over until his balls were about to explode. He grabbed her hair and pulled back until her body was almost bent over backwards. He whispered in her ear.

"I'm going to mark my slave with my seed; I want the world to know she is my slave. You will leave my seed on your face and suck my cock clean, slut."

Christy screamed as she lost the battle trying to keep from orgasming without permission. Her body had other ideas as every nerve exploded as the orgasm took over. Kevin watched as his slave succumbed to his fucking and started to pound her ass over and over, sending waves of pain that combined with the orgasm to overwhelm the convulsing slave still pushing back on his cock.

Kevin knew that he wouldn't last long as Christy's ass was squeezing his cock like a vice. He pulled out and spun Christy around and pointed his tool at the almost comatose slave's face. After a week of constant edging and humiliation, Kevin's balls were overflowing with his essence. Stream after stream shot out and covered Christy's face. When he finally came down to where he could function, he pulled her face back and shoved his nasty deflating cock completely into her mouth.

Christy didn't resist and, in fact, desired to clean the amazing organ that had just fulfilled body's demand for satisfaction. She sucked it down her throat and lavished her tongue around the shaft, making sure she cleaned it thoroughly.

It was about ten minutes before either could move or speak. Kevin walked over to his pants and pulled out a pink dog collar. It was about ¾ inches wide and had silver studs around it with a ring on the front. Christy didn't resist and in fact felt a bit of pride she was now officially his slave. Kevin smiled for the first time since she saw him. She loved him when he showed his human side. It was the evil dominating side she hated and couldn't do without.

Jesse was over at Mr. Ash's house. She had arrived almost two hours ago and was watching the clock closely praying for her time to end with her disgusting neighbor. Jesse's body was covered in cum as not only had he used every available orifice he made sure his two nephews were also there to enjoy the naked slave from next door. Jesse had no idea of who they were but only did as ordered and worked to get all three of them off in any way they wished. The two boys had just left leaving her alone with the fat, ugly, dirty man from next door.

Robert Ash couldn't believe his luck when he went to the other side of town last week. He had watched Jesse and her husband submit to John from across the street as well as someone else he never saw over the last few weeks. He had taken dozens of pictures and was about to spring his trap when he saw her on the street corner selling her body. Robert almost orgasmed at the sight, she was so close to naked he wondered why she hadn't been busted.

The next two days he drove to the same street corner, taking pictures of his neighbor prostituting her body. All the while he stroked his cock planning on how to have her on her knees serving him. The third day Robert was first in line waiting for Jesse to get out of school. He loved it when she recognized him, her face displaying the shame she felt. It was worth the $150 dollars to use her hole and he even managed to get several pictures with his cock buried in her mouth, cunt, and ass. He knew that when he finally got her to his house she would have no other choice but to be his next door slave.

Now he had her for only one more hour and he wanted to make that hour count. The perverted neighbor had brought his nephews over and the three of them had taken advantage of the slut teacher over and over. What Jesse didn't know was that the nephews had just enrolled at Jesse's school and she would be seeing them every day from now on.

Robert knew he couldn't get it up again but wanted to teach the teacher a lesson in manners. When she slapped him out in front of all the neighbors, he wanted her to know that was impolite and she should never raise a hand to a man again.

"Okay slut, it's time for some discipline. Do you remember when you slapped me the other day? Well it's time to pay for your sins. Now stand up and bend over. I'm going to spank you ass and I want you to count each stroke and thank me for teaching you manners." Robert barked.

"Yes Sir," Jesse cringed at the thought. She wondered how many strokes it would be. Her body was already very sore and after two hours or steady fucking and sucking she wasn't sure how much more she could take.

Jesse slowly turned her back to the disgusting man and bent over.

Jesse was now bent over holding her knees, her naked ass, covered in cum right in front of her revolting neighbor.

"Beg me to teach you manners teacher slut!" Robert Ash demanded wanting to humiliate her as much as possible.

Jesse was openly crying now. Her mind was having trouble handling the humiliation at begging to be abused by her new master. 'Oh god did I just think of him as my Master?' She was crying harder now as just when she thought she could go no lower something else brought her to a new low.

"Please Master Ash, punish me for being rude. I'm sorry I hit you and I deserve to be spanked by my Master. Please Master Ash punish my ass."

Robert couldn't hold back anymore and brought the belt down on the defenseless ass right in front of him.

SMACK....

The loud smack echoed around the room as Jesse's knees almost buckled.

"OH GOD!!" Jesse screamed as the pain was as intense as she had ever felt.

"One, thank you Master for teaching me manners." She croaked

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK....

Four more shots rained down on Jesse's rapidly reddening ass.

Jesse was barely hanging on as the pain was intensifying with each stroke. It took almost a minute before she could whisper, "Five, thank you master for teaching me manners."

On and on Robert pounded her ass, after each flurry Jesse cried out thanking the brutal master disciplining her body.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK...

Jesse couldn't take it anymore and dropped to the floor. She was crying hysterically and begging for him to have mercy.

"Well slave are you ever going to be impolite to me again?"

"Oh no Master, I will never refuse you anything just please don't spank me anymore." Jesse cried.

Rebeccasm
Rebeccasm
965 Followers
12