Jessica

Story Info
Father and coworkers fuck daughter.
4.8k words
4.49
235.5k
185
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, sounds great," I lied. Benson had finally invited me to the Monday Night Football game. I wasn't much for watching sports, but I knew that this weekly ritual was about more than just the game. It was an exclusive club. Benson, Dwight, Sam and our regional director, Cary, never missed a week, and no one beneath them was invited to join. Then Sam moved across the country and there was a spot open. None of the guys in the office were sure which would come first, the promotion or the invitation to the game. We all knew that they were one and the same.

"Glad you are free. There's one problem though, we couldn't get any of our houses free from the ladies. You know how wives are," Benson laughed, "Any chance that your house is empty tonight?"

"Yeah, no problem."

I knew how wives were. I had been divorced from mine for ten years. I could definitely understand their need to get away from their spouses and let lose a little. That's why I didn't really consider it anything outstanding when Benson slipped me a paper with a phone number and instructed me to call for a waitress for the evening. I figured we would kick back, drink a few too many beers, flirt a bit with a cute young college girl, and in the morning I would wake up with a little more responsibility and a lot more pay.

I had a well-stocked bar at home, a big-screen television, and a comfortable living room. The only thing that I was missing was some cold beer, so I stopped at the liquor store on the way home and was feeling rather smug about the evening. But as I pulled into my driveway I saw a powder blue Datsun and my smugness dissipated.

"Well, fuck," I grumbled as I turned my car off. However, my voice was only half disappointed. My daughter would put a snag in the evening but I was always thrilled to have her visit.

"Hey there!" I grinned at Jessica as I juggled two twelve packs of beer. She was lounging against the kitchen counter, lovely as usual, and just smirked at me. "You could help, you know?"

"But you are so much fun to watch struggle, daddy," she teased.

I rolled my eyes and put the beer down on the counter. Then I turned to Jessica and held my arms open. She immediately collapsed into an affectionate hug. It had been too long since I had seen her. I had dropped her off at her university in August. She had chosen to spend Christmas vacation with her mother in Hawaii and so I hadn't seen her in nearly a year. She seemed to have blossomed even more and was beaming up at me with a perfectly precious smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's spring break," she told me, as if I should have known. I probably should have but to be honest I usually only skimmed the long emails that she sent to her mother and me to let us know that she was surviving collage.

"Of course it is," I agreed, "And we planned for you to come here during spring break?"

"Um, no," Jessica bit her lower lip and looked away for a second as if she actually believed that I was going to get angry with her, or turn her away. I laughed and rolled my eyes. That was definitely Joyce's doing.

"I was supposed to be going to the beach with Ryan, but I sort of caught Ryan getting ready for the beach with another girl, if you know what I mean." I always knew Ryan wasn't much of a boyfriend, but I had let Jessica make her own decisions about him. I tried not to show my relief. "So, I thought that since I didn't get to see you during Christmas I would just drive down. You don't mind, do you daddy?"

"No, of course not, sweetheart," I assured her, "And I am sorry about Ryan. It's just that tonight I am having a few co-workers over, and it is kinda a guy's night. Do you think that you might be able to spend the evening with Missy?" Missy was Jessica's high school friend. I didn't really like the girl and I had no idea if she was even still in town, but I hoped that she was at that moment.

Jessica bit her lip again, "Um, daddy, Missy is who I caught Ryan with."

"Oh," I said, blushing and trying to cover my tracks, "Well, then..."

"I am sure I can think of something to do, don't worry," Jessica stood on tiptoe and kissed my cheek, then returned to the counter. I hadn't even realized that I had been holding her during the entire conversation. It felt comforting to have my little girl back in my arms. "So, what kind of party are you having tonight?"

"Now, I didn't say anything about a party," I protested. Jessica nodded towards the beer I had carried in and I blushed again, "Ah, yeah. Well, help me put these away," I cracked open one of the cases and started handing her beers to put into the refrigerator, "It is nothing big. It is just a few of my co-workers coming. But if things go well then I might have a promotion as of tomorrow."

"Congratulations," she beamed at me. I was always happy that Jessica had never lost her pride in me. "What are you doing, playing cards?"

I laughed, "Watching football." Jessica joined me in my laughter, knowing how much I hated sports.

"Well, I am sure it wont be that bad. You have plenty of beer, you can distract yourself with that."

"Oh, that reminds me!" I exclaimed, taking out my cell phone. I had almost forgotten to call for a waitress.

"Ohhhh, are you guys having another type of distraction?" my daughter teased. She knew too much for her nineteen years. I rolled my eyes at her.

"It isn't like that," I explained, "It is just a waitress, to serve drinks and snacks and stuff."

"Oh, really? Does it pay well?"

"Well, I hadn't thought about it. Cary is paying. I suppose it does."

"Can I do it?"

I was taken off guard. The last thing that I had expected was my daughter offering to cater my football party. I looked down at her and for the first time realized that she was quite attractive. She had dark red hair, like her mother's, pale skin with a sprinkling of freckles on her nose, and bright green eyes. She was in shape from walking to class daily, and had perky young breasts poking towards me. I shook my head, wondering how on earth I had started looking at my daughter's breasts.

"I don't think that is such a god idea, sweetheart."

"But daddy," she whined, "I have been a waitress before, and I could really use the money to get me through the end of the semester. Besides, it'll be fun."

"I just don't think it is really professional for me to hire my daughter for something like that."

"Why, are your coworkers dirty old men?" Jessica countered, "Are you a dirty old man?"

I thought about Dwight, Benson, and Cary. They were the same age as me, all of us were slightly graying, but I still would not call us old. The real question remained did I think that we were dirty. I knew that they hoped to flirt with the waitress, but I figured that it would not be anything worse than Jessica had already suffered in her years as a waitress. Perhaps one of them might grab her ass, which I wouldn't blame them if they did. She had such a nice, round ass that was completely grab-able. I sighed.

"Fine," I agreed with a heavy sigh, not wanting Jessica to think that her father was a perverted old man, "But look, you can't let them know that you are my daughter, you understand?"

"Yay!" Jessica squealed and threw her arms around my neck, "This is going to be so much fun! I have to get ready!" Then she was gone.

The game started at eight. I knew the guys would be there any moment. I sat in my living room, wondering if I had made the right choice in allowing Jessica to be our waitress for the evening. I had set out some popcorn and nervously dipped into the bowl when I heard her clear her throat from the hallway. I looked up, and my jaw dropped softly.

Jessica was a vision. She wore a small green halter-top that was cut low enough to reveal half of her breasts, and tied in the back. It was obviously a shirt that she couldn't wear a bra with. Beneath the top she wore a short black skirt that flared a bit as she twirled in front of me, revealing the curve at the bottom of her ass and her plain white panties. Her hair flew loosely around her shoulders, framing an impish grin set on her face.

I blushed and was about to demand that she change when the doorbell rang. I glared at her disapprovingly and hoped that she understood my disappointment in her choice of attire. But when I opened the door my colleagues' approval undid all of my glaring.

"My, my, aren't you stunning!" Benson claimed as he entered the room, unable to take his eyes off of my daughter.

"Why, yes she is!" Dwight agreed.

"Guys, this is our waitress for the evening, Jessica," I introduced them, "Jessica, this is Dwight, and Benson, oh, and here comes Cary as well."

Cary strolled up the walk, carrying a bottle of tequila in his hands, "Well, hello, hello to everyone!" he boomed. Cary was actually a very well-liked man. He knew when to be tough but was usually jolly and almost sweet. He handed the bottle of tequila to my daughter, "Be a love and put that on ice would you?"

Jessica left for the kitchen with the bottle and I directed my co-workers into the living room, where we flipped on the television. The game was just about to start.

"That is one fine piece of ass," Dwight commented, taking some chips from a bowl.

"Huh?" I asked, confused and looking at the television. It was showing only male asses and I was pretty sure that Dwight was strait.

"Not the game, dumbass," Benson laughed, "The waitress. That fiery little redhead. We have never gotten a waitress that hot from that company. I think that you are good luck."

I blushed and tried not to get angry with my co-workers. I had to expect a little womanizing throughout the night. I am sure that if they knew that Jessica was my daughter they would be a bit more respectful. At the same time a bit of pride flared in me. I knew I had a gorgeous daughter, but now it was openly confirmed by the unchecked libidos of powerful men.

The first half of the game passed without incident. Jessica kept us in a fresh supply of chips and beer and for the most part my co-workers were engrossed in the game, just as I thought that the would be. However, I wasn't that interested in the game so I paid more attention to what was going on in my living room. I saw occasionally the guys would stroke Jessica's thigh, or cup her ass as she walked away from them. She didn't seem to mind though. She was playing her part, doling out chaste kisses on their stubbly cheeks and sitting close to them on the arms of the couch, letting her nearly bare breast fall against their shoulders.

During one of the commercials Cary suggested that Jessica pour out shots of tequila. She returned with four shot glasses filled with the fine, chilled tequila that Cary had brought and he scoffed at her.

"I do, believe you are missing one, my dear!"

My daughter blushed the same blush that I so often cannot hide and I was afraid that they would see me in her, but no one noticed. She ducked off to the kitchen and came back with a fifth shot glass.

I wondered if my daughter had ever drunk tequila before. She was definitely far from the good girl that most fathers think their daughters are, but she was not among the worst of them either. I had no doubt that she had drunken alcohol but doubted that she had been drunk on tequila. The adorable way that she coughed and sputtered after taking the shot confirmed my suspicions. When Cary demanded another shot for everyone I followed her into the kitchen, claiming that I had to use the restroom.

"Are you okay?" I asked Jessica as she poured out five more shots.

"Yeah, dad I am fine," she said, annoyance creeping into her voice.

I grabbed her arm and turned her towards me, "I am serious Jessica. I see the way that they are grabbing at you. Just say the word and I can make up some excuse."

"Dad," she sighed, her mouth melting into a warm smile, "You are the best. Don't worry. I'm fine, really."

"Okay," I kissed her forehead, "Go ahead and have fun, but don't get drunk, okay?"

"Okay."

Jessica returned to the room with five more shots and we all clinked glasses before downing the smooth tequila. Then the game continued and Jessica changed positions to perch on the arm of my recliner. Without even thinking about it I scooped her down into my lap. I had held her that way so often but this was the first time that her skin was bare and glowing from drink. I couldn't help but think that my hand resting on my daughter's thigh was somehow wrong, and I tried to move it, but her head snuggled into my shoulder and so my movement turned into a gentle caress and my hand stayed on her thigh.

During the next commercial Cary sent Jessica back to the kitchen for another round of shots. She untangled herself from my arms and obeyed his command.

"Woah, Terry!" Dwight kidded me once she was out of earshot, "You sure got yourself a lapful there!"

"What?" I asked, unaware that my snuggling had been noticed.

"You seem to have a way with the young ladies," he explained, "Perhaps you should be the one to try to get her to take her top off."

"Oh, man, she has some lovely tits," Benson agreed.

"What?" I asked, shocked at their lewdness towards my daughter, "Don't you think that would be taking advantage?"

Just then Jessica swirled into the room with another round of shots. As she handed the glasses around I noticed that she hadn't gotten more comfortable with only me. She leaned over Benson's shoulder and kissed his neck, innocently enough, while letting him slide his hand up the back of her thigh, under her skirt, all the way to her ass. She moved along and repeated the process with Cary who was sitting in the middle of the couch. She stood between his legs and shook her hair back and handed him his shot while his other hand crept up the inside of her thigh. Before he could reach the top of her legs she twirled around and bent over Dwight. He took the opportunity to cup her breast, giving it more than a passing pat. He held it and squeezed and I swear that I saw my daughter close her eyes and lean into the motion. She then spun to give me my shot and kissed me on the cheek, her lips reaching the corner of my lips, her tongue darting out wetly for just a moment.

We did our shots and Cary demanded another round, which sent Jessica back to the kitchen so that we could discuss her further.

"Take advantage of that?" Cary asked, "How could we take advantage of that? She is practically begging for it."

"She is completely hot for it right now, you saw that," Dwight agreed.

"C'mon Terry, do a team a favor."

Jessica returned with the shot glasses and passed them around once again, letting my coworkers feel and caress at her. She was a bit more brazen and when Dwight tried to kiss her she didn't turn away. I watched his tongue enter my daughter's mouth and saw her excited push into the motion. Then came my turn. Se handed me my shot and I let my and slide up her thigh to her ass. I squeezed gently and she looked down at me, surprised, but not pulling away.

We did our shots and Cary demanded yet another. Jessica returned to me to collect the glasses so that she could fill them yet again, but as she took mine I stopped her.

"We have decided that the party needs a little more decoration," I told her.

"Oh, really," she wondered with a seductive lilt to her voice.

"Yes, really. Do you suppose that you would be willing to help with that?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well," I maneuvered myself to the edge of my chair so that se was standing between my legs. I ran my hand up her bare back and leaned forward to kiss the tops of her breasts that were practically spilling out of her shirt. I never broke eye contact with her, waiting for a moment of discomfort, but there was none. She simply stared back at me, blushing, and pressing her lips together.

As I pressed my lips to her breasts I noticed that there was no movement beneath them. She was holding her breath, waiting to see what I would do. With my hands I undid the ties at her neck and back at the same time and her top fell off in front of me. I was eye level with my daughter's gorgeous, young breasts. They were firm, a full c but so young and tight that they barely even bounced as they were released from her shirt. Her nipples were erect from the attention and the falling fabric. I stared at her gorgeous breasts and then I did what my coworkers expected. I kissed first one, and then the other.

My coworkers cheered and I laughed, falling back into my chair. It was just a bit of harmless fun after all. I swatted Jessica on her round ass playfully and sent her over to my eager coworkers to collect their glasses as well. They were eager to play with the recent releases. Dwight cupped Jessica's breast, rolling her nipple in is fingers, causing her to giggle. Cary pulled her down to him and flicked his wet tongue at each nipple, making them grow harder. But Benson did the worst. He grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto him until my sweet daughter was straddling him. He then pulled a nipple into his mouth and began sucking, hard. My daughter did not resist. She actually began to moan slightly and grind into his lap. He moaned back at her and released her nipple with a smack of is lips.

We all laughed, feeling the tequila in the moment, and Jessica stood to get another round. When she left the guys turned towards me.

"You are definitely good luck," Benson said.

"Yeah, she is a smoker," Dwight agreed.

"We just might have to keep you around," Cary added.

I just laughed. I felt a bit guilty but the pleasure of the situation far outweighed the wrongness of it. Besides, they were right, Jessica seemed to be having quite a bit of fun, and so it couldn't be taking advantage. I excused myself to the restroom again, just to make sure.

"Uh huh, to the restroom," Dwight teased, "Say hello to our little darling while you are there."

My ears burned at being found out, but I tried not to think about what they must think that I was going to the kitchen to do.

In the kitchen I watched as Jessica carefully poured out the tequila. Her movements were so deliberate that I had to know she was a little bit drunk. That didn't prevent my cock from getting hard as I watched her nipples get even stiffer when she returned the bottle to the freezer.

"You doing okay, pumpkin?" I asked.

She smiled at me, "Daddy, I am doing fine."

"Are you sure? I mean, things are getting a little, I dunno, maybe over the top in there."

She stepped close to me, her bare breasts brushing my shirt. She ran her hand up my leg to my hip and stared up at me sweetly, "You didn't seem to mind while you were in there."

I mirrored her movements, letting my own hand rest on her ass beneath her skirt.

"No, I suppose I didn't," I murmured as I fell against her soft, sweet mouth. Her lips opened and allowed my tongue to probe. Her mouth was wet and accepting to me and she ground her body into mine. I reached my hand up her side, feeling small goosebumps build until I reached her breast. I kneaded it in my fingers, rolling her nipple and passionately kissing her until she finally pulled away and giggled.

"See, daddy, I am fine," she said, grabbing her tray and heading into the living room.

At that point my cock was rock hard and straining against my trousers and I needed to take a moment to allow it to calm down before following her. I debated going into the bathroom and relieving a bit of the stress that she had built but decided that I was having too much fun being teased by her. I bit my lip, leaned against the kitchen counter and stroked my hard cock, just a bit, through my trousers. After a quick pet I let it rest and exhaled, concentrating to get my blood flowing elsewhere again. It took a bit longer than usual.

12