Jessica

Story Info
What started as a friendship ends with a Master and Slave.
2.3k words
3.81
45.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One summer while I was in college, I had a friend named Jessica. We had been friends for about three years. Each summer, after Finals, we had volunteered for summer camp together. We had become really good friends by this time. So much so, that I never even thought about asking her out or anything. We were just best buddies.

It wasn't anything special about my decision. Jessica was very sexy. She had great titties and a great ass. They were every man's dream. She was thick. Her titties bounced every time she walked. Her ass jiggled in her tight jeans when she walked. When every man saw Jessica walk in or out of a place, they stopped what they were doing and took a long stare. Some of my guy friends even tried talking to her once or twice. Nothing ever came out of these excursions except for a free dinner and movie for Jessica. I had never tried because I was never available at first. By the time I was available, we were just friends.

During my sophomore year, Jessica had transferred to another college across town. But we stayed friends. I had moved out of the dorms and got my own apartment across town because the rent was cheaper and the apartments were better than they were where I was going to school. During the summer of before our last year in school, Jessica called me. She said that she had something very important to discuss. We decided to meet up after I got off of work.

"Hey Jessica."

"Hey. I have something very important to ask you. It's really difficult for me, but I have to do it."

"Okay."

"Look. I lost my ROTC scholarship. These bastards said it has something to do with my eye. Since I can't see very good, I can't finish my last year in the ROTC so I can go in the Army. So I have to wait an extra semester to get some scholarship money. Can you help me?"

"Whatever you need, I'm here for you. I don't have much money because I'm working to keep this place and paying for school. Maybe I can call some friends and see what they can do."

"No. It's nothing like that. I actually need a place to stay. You know I'm from Washington (state). I can't stay with anyone from my family since I'm in Baltimore now. All of my friends are either staying in the dorms or living at home with their parents. Plus, you know I don't have many girl friends. We just don't get along. Since you and I have been cool for so long, I just wanted to see if you could help me out."

"No problem. How long do you need to stay?"

"Well, I talked to someone in the financial aid department. They said they can find something for me, but it might be for spring semester. They'll call me when they find something."

"Okay Jessica. But I am very busy and I don't get home late sometimes. The only thing I need is for you to maybe help out around the house and stuff. Can you do that?"

I smile broke out on her face.

"Man, you know I can cook! I'll do all the cooking and cleaning. Thank you so much!"

She jumped up from the couch and gave me the warmest hug I had ever had. Right then, I knew it was going to be a problem. I caught a whiff of her scent. She had just pressed her soft breasts up to my chest and I was feeling very vulnerable. I didn't want to let the hug go, but I had to.

The next week, she came over and dropped her belongings off. She was so happy she started inviting me to all the outing she was going to and trying to be my best friend. Unfortunately, I had to work most of the time. But when I got home, there were warm meals and the place was spotless. I quickly thought that maybe I was wrong about this little set up we had.

About a month into our "situation", Jessica came up to me.

"I have a question for you."

"Uh oh. What is it?"

"Well, I am going out and I met somebody. Can we please back here when we're done?"

I was stunned. I was kind of upset, maybe even a little jealous. We had been together in my house for about two months and now, Jessica was asking could she bring another man into my house.

"Okay."

This was all I could muster. I walked into my room and shut the door.

When I came home from work, there he was. He was a big, tall guy with a muscular figure. He had locks in his hair and was very smooth. He nodded. I did the same. Jessica had not made dinner.

I went to my room, closed the door and began to watch television. Sometime in the middle of the night, I heard Jessica. She was purring like a kitten. The moans and the purrs were so sexy; I couldn't help but get a rise from it. At first I thought she was playing with herself, but then I heard him.

"Yeah baby. Ooooh!"

This went on for quite a while. I felt myself rising. Without a second thought, I began to play with myself. I jerked off for about 30 minutes just hearing Jessica's voice. I imagined it was me. I couldn't hold off anymore. When I felt they were at the moment, I let loose. I made a loud noise but wasn't sure anyone heard me. I tried to play it off.

Everyday afterwards, I just kept getting images in my head from that night. Jessica was back to herself cooking and cleaning. But I knew I was different. Finally, I had made a decision.

"Jessica, I need to say something. I know you wanted to stay here, but it's been difficult these last few days. I heard you the other night."

"I knew it. You were jerking off or something weren't you? That's nasty!"

"It doesn't matter what I was doing. You brought that guy up in here and I woke up because of your moaning. I don't think I can have another night like that one. I'll give you a week to find another place to stay, and then, I'm asking you to leave."

"Why. You were the one jerking off to it. You promised you would let me stay! I can't find another place. I already looked before I came to you."

"What about your friend?"

"He was a stripper! Plus, I just met him. I don't know much about him!"

"Well, I am sorry. I want our relationship to continue, but I can't have this happen again."

"It won't. I promise."

"I believe you, but I can't bear to look at you. I'm kind of ashamed, but every time I look at you, I hear those moans. I'm trying to be your friend, but all I want to do it rip your clothes off and fuck you."

"That is not happening. That shit is nasty. You will never fuck me."

"You see what I am saying? I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, but that's what I want. And to make matter worse, I let you fuck some guy in my house. You fucked him, but it's nasty if you fuck me. This doesn't make any sense. You have one week."

At the end of the week, Jessica was all packed up when I got home. Still she wanted to talk. I waasn't having it though.

"Please! I promise, it will not happen ever again. I just have nowhere else to go."

"If I let you stay any longer, it will only turn out worse. I've tried to be good. But the thoughts in my head are still there. If you stay any longer, from here on out, you'll be earning your stay in my bed."

"You can't make me sleep with you. That's blackmail."

"I'm not forcing you to do anything. If you want to stay, you'll be in my room naked at midnight. You must be willing to do anything I ask and you'll be purring and moaning like I know you can."

With that, I walked into my bedroom, shut the door and watched television. About an hour later, my door opened. It was Jessica. She was naked and covering herself up.

"Uncover your body." She did.

"Come over here." She did.

My dick was already hard in anticipation. I wanted to just fuck the living daylights out of Jessica, but I wanted to savor this opportunity as well.

I asked her to grab my dick. She did. I told her to tell me how it felt.

"It's hard."

"Kiss it." She did.

"Lick it." She did.

"Suck it." When she put her mouth on my cock, I felt it was going to explode right there. It took everything in my power to withhold the cum. She sucked dick so beautifully. Her mouth was warm and wet. Her lips were so soft, they massaged my dick like a Chinese masseuse.

I forced her to lick my balls, to suck them. I told her to kiss my chest. I made her knead my body over with her mouth. Then I made her get off the bed and get on her knees.

"You liked fucking that dude in my house?" I asked. "Yes." I slapped the shit out of her. "What the fuck?! " She was so surprised, I could see the confusion on her face. She was mad as hell, but she didn't know what she could do.

"I'll ask you again bitch! Did you like to fuck that dude in my house?" "No. I'm sorry."

"That's better bitch. Here is how it's going to be. I am going to make you suck my dick until I cum in your mouth. You will swallow it or else. Then, I am going to fuck you. You will purr my little kitten. Then when I am done, you will stay in bed with me for the rest of the night. When I wake and go to work and school, you will stay and clean and cook, just like we have been doing for the whole summer. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes." I almost slapped Jessica again.

"I'll never slap you again. But from here on out, you'll address me as Daddy. Clear?"I lifted her face up to meet mine. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Yes, daddy."

I knew I had her. I stuck my dick out far enough for her to know what to do. She opened her mouth and I pulled her head close enough before she got the hint. I wasn't forcing her to anything. She was going to beg and plead for it. She sucked me like a pro. She did all the tricks of the trade, rolling the tongue on the slit, sucking the head, licking the balls, sliding her hands up and down. Finally, when I was about to cum, I told her to ask me for it.

"Please daddy, may I have your cum?" I jizzed in her mouth what seemed like a gallon of sperm. I hadn't jerked off in days, and this was my first release. She was very surprised. She struggled to keep it all in, but she managed to swallow most of it. A little trickle was sliding down the side of her mouth.

"Jessica. I do believe you didn't swallow all of it." She took her finger and slid the rest in her mouth. She then, began to suck her finger.

"Now bend over sweetheart."

I stuck my dick in her pussy from behind and slapped her ass to make it jiggle. I fucked Jessica for hours. I fucked her doggy-style, froggy-style, missionary, cowgirl, and more. And she moaned. Boy, did she moan. She purred like a kitten and begged me for more.

"Oh Daddy! Fuck me! Please make me cum! I'm cummming!"

I just kept on fucking Jessica. When I was ready to cum, I turned Jessica over and came right on her face. The cum rolled down her face and onto her wonderful tits.

When we were done, Jessica cuddled up to me.

"That shit was so hot! Daddy, why did you make me wait so long?" I was confused. "What do you mean?" "I was so horny for you all of these years. I wanted you so badly, but you put me in the friendzone. I really just wanted to be with you. I finally got upset and needed to go out. SO my girls set me up with the stripper. I needed that release. But you fucked the shit out of me! I can't believe how great it was. Your big dick and sexy ass eyes. I want to be yours forever."

I was so dumbfounded. Never in a million years would I think a girl like her wanted someone like me. She was a tough girl. She came from a pretty bad area of the slums. I on the other hand, am a military brat. I never had to hussle or been in a tough situation like she had. She just needed someone to put her in her place and show her who was boss. That's why my friends never got to fuck her. They weren't manly enough for her, in her eyes.

To this day, I fuck the shit out of Jessica. I make her do things she said she refused to do. Then, she thanks me for it later. When I fuck her in the ass, I make her bark like a dog. When I feel like it, I put a leash on her and make her walk on all fours around the house. She is my bitch.