Jessica

Story Info
Coincidental meeting outside work.
1.3k words
3.68
29.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say I knew Jessica would be a bit of a stretch. We worked on the same floor of the building, so I would encounter her several times a day, and whenever I took an afternoon walk to get away from my work, I'd encounter her as well. Sure I knew who she was, and I could easily pick her out of a crowd. Whenever we saw each other, there'd be some small talk - the typical "Hi" and "How're you?" kind of things - along with an exchange of grins or light smiles, though whether she was just being kind or actually appreciated encountering me I was never entirely sure.

What turned things a little more in the direction of "interesting" and "odd" was an afternoon a few months back. I dropped my car off at a big-name auto mechanic that happened to be across the street from a big box store with a café. As the work on my car would take a couple hours, I decided to lounge in the café with a drink and light snack while reading a book on my tablet.

For me to actually be able to effectively concentrate, though, there cannot be a lot of stuff going on in my peripheral vision. And when the entrance to the big-box store is in your peripheral vision, concentration is a bit difficult. It wouldn't have mattered if I'd turned around either, as there would've been plenty of people crossing my peripheral vision, again making concentration difficult.

And Jessica was one of the ones who walked into the store. I could easily pick her out of the crowd, and as soon as our eyes met, I think as if by reflex, she shot me a grin and I did the same. This was also the first time I'd ever encountered another company employee outside the office, or at least one I could immediately recognize, and aside from that brief glimpse at the store's entrance, I wouldn't see her again.

A couple weeks later, I was back at the café as my car was back in the shop - one of the downsides of having an older vehicle is having a lot of maintenance work that tends to come due around the same time. This time I didn't bother trying to read, choosing instead to bury myself in some research for a DIY project. And again I would find myself periodically momentarily distracted as people filed into the store through the entrance.

But I didn't notice Jessica walking in. I didn't notice her until she chose to sit down across from me at my table. Her skin is mildly tanned. Her hair was bobbed off a little below the chin, being a little darker than her skin color with some sun stripes through it. Though the day fell within May, some recent storms left the temperature a little lower than normal, so she had a denim jacket around her hanging open to show the t-shirt she wore underneath.

It was probably the first time we'd ever had anything that could be called a conversation, but it wasn't much more than mostly small talk. I already knew she was married as I've seen the wedding set on her finger almost every time I've encountered her. And my wedding band was also almost always plain as day on my finger - white gold tends to stand out regardless of your skin color. And we filled each other in on what brought us both back to the same store and the plans for the rest of the day. I mentioned that I was just out and about while my wife slept off her night shift, also mentioning the car in the shop across the street. She said that she was out running errands while her husband took her daughter several cities away for a concert.

She left after the brief conversation to get some shopping done and reappeared about fifteen minutes later.

"Interesting you're still here," she greeted.

"Yeah the car's got quite a few things happening to it. I'm not expecting it to be done for probably another hour."

"And my husband and daughter won't be back till late tonight."

"Sounds like both of us have time to kill," I noted the obvious.

Jessica made an interesting proposal, "How about we have a little fun to pass some of the time?" She followed it up by pulling a small box of condoms from one of her bags, one of the 3-packs from the pharmacy section, briefly showing it so she knew I could plainly see it before putting it inside her inner jacket pocket.

I momentarily froze seeing that, as it was plainly obvious the kind of fun she was wanting. I sat up straight in hopes that it would let the pressure that suddenly appeared in my chest dissipate. "That's certainly one hell of an idea," I managed to utter before my short breathing resumed. "But I don't think it's a good one."

And yet, though I cannot recall clearly the details, somehow she managed to convince me to go along with it. Driving in her SUV since my car was still in the shop, she managed to find a reasonably secluded part of the suburb with no houses within easily a half mile and well off a paved road so we shouldn't have to worry about other vehicles coming through.

We both got out of the SUV, and I joined her on the driver's side. The rear driver-side door was open and she had already taken off her jacket and t-shirt and was unhitching her bra.

"Not wasting any time, are you?" I noted.

"I'm out here to fuck, not make love," she replied. Once topless she put her jacket back on, leaving it hanging open. I had already figured she didn't want to fuck in the SUV, and Jessica's easily a foot shorter than me, meaning I'd have to pick her up and holder her against the vehicle.

Next she swiftly got her jeans and panties off over her shoes and tossed them inside the vehicle as well before closing the door. She had a wide grin on her lips as she beckoned me over, gliding her hands across the hardness that had already formed in my jeans. I opened my jeans and pushed them and my underwear down, giving her full view of it. She got her hands around it immediately and stroked me.

I opened her jacket to find the pocket, and pulled out the box of condoms and got it open while she watched. I got one out and she snatched it from my hands and got it open without any hesitation and unrolled it over me.

Being small she was also light. She put her hands on my shoulders, I put my arms around her waist and lifted her up and pressed her against the side of the SUV as she wrapped her legs around me. I spread open the jacket so I could get a good look and feel of her firm breasts.

I reached under her to adjust myself so I was touching her pussy. The look in her eyes as she sank onto me was easily one of relief as I pushed up to meet her. I put my arms under her legs to better support her weight, and spread her legs more, while I fucked her against the SUV. It didn't take much before she was breathing short, using whatever breath she had to utter a few choice phrases before she held her breath for a moment, then let it go.

She came again before I could feel my own welling up inside me. When I whispered that I was getting close, she said she was too, and she joined me in orgasm as I came inside her.

The first morning I saw her back at the office, we both had smiles on our lips that would've left much open to interpretation for anyone who saw it. But it wasn't long before things returned to normal, where we didn't have much small talk between us and just shot each other grins when we passed each other in the building, almost as if that afternoon had never happened.