Jessica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica and Victoria drank wine and chatted and kissed while I sat shackled on the chair across from them. After a couple of glasses of wine they began to fondle each other's breasts. Jessica spread her legs open and Victoria slid down and began to make sucking and slurping noises between her legs. Jessica produced a key from a small locket around her neck and opened the padlock on Victoria's vagina. She pulled her strap-on dildo out of the end table drawer, buckled it around her hips and began fucking Victoria's vagina.

The two women writhed and humped together on the couch, pleasuring each other while I watched and masturbated myself to orgasm.

Once they'd finished with each other, they turned their attention to me again. Jessica brought another strap-on out of her drawer, and buckled it around Victoria's hips. Jessica had me lean over the back of the armchair, then she shackled my ankles to the leg of the chair. Victoria lubricated my anus and the two women abused me shamelessly, taking turns driving their dildos deep into me.

When they tired of abusing me, Jessica unshackled me, and told me I could go home. Jessica told me she didn't need me anymore tonight because she was spending the rest of the evening with Victoria.

I cried all the way home because Jessica had always been strict, but she'd never been so cruel to me before, and I wondered if I had done something wrong to piss her off. Still, I was fascinated by the lesbian activity I'd witnessed and thrilled by the humiliation of it all. I didn't see Jessica again until the next chem lab, where she acted as though nothing unusual had happened. We went out for drinks after the lab, and she apologized for kicking me out of the apartment.

"Victoria is a very good friend of mine, and sometimes I feel like having only female company. Sometimes you'll just have to put up with my moods," she explained.

Later that night, after we made love, as I lay naked in Jessica's embrace, I ventured to ask when she would allow me to penetrate her and lose my virginity.

Jessica hesitated a moment, looking pensive. "Have you ever heard of a genetic condition called androgen insensitivity syndrome?" she asked.

I shook my head and she continued.

"The human fetus starts off sexually undifferentiated, fully equipped to become either male or female. If a Y chromosome is present, the pituitary gland releases a hormone called androgen in about the eighth week of pregnancy, and a hormonal cascade begins that leads to the development of male secondary sexual characteristics. People with AIS lack receptor cells in the target tissues and can't respond to androgen, so the hormonal cascade never happens. The female hormones, estrogen and progesterone, are present, so the baby is born outwardly female, although genetically an XY male. I was thirteen years old when I was diagnosed with AIS. All my friends were starting to have their periods and growing pubic hair, but that wasn't happening to me. To make a long story short, I went to a lot of doctors and had a lot of physical examinations and tests before they broke the truth to my parents. My vagina is just a dead-end pocket, about 5 centimetres deep, and I have no uterus. I have undescended testes instead of ovaries, and an oversized clitoris. A quirk of AIS is that people with the condition usually grow up to be very attractive women, because only the female hormones are active. Most people are actually a blend of male and female characteristics, but in my case the male hormones had no effect at all. That's why I have no pubic hair or underarm hair; the androgens are responsible for those characteristics. Social convention insists that people are either male or female but transgendered people like me don't fit into that model, and most people have a really hard time dealing with that. The doctors proposed surgical methods to deepen my vagina, but fortunately my parents were very enlightened and insisted that I be allowed to grow up as normally as possible, without any surgical intervention. They insisted that I be included in all the discussions so I grew up with a good understanding of my condition. Androgen insensitivity syndrome is why I was drawn to biochemistry. My thesis research involves the study of hormone receptors and the role of hormonal response in determining gender identity. I'll never be able to change my own condition, but I want to understand it better, and perhaps I can help others. Growing up, I went through a lot of gender identity issues, wondering if I was a girl or a boy, but because I'm outwardly female, I've always adopted the female role."

I was flabbergasted! My beautiful girlfriend is actually a guy?

"So if you're a guy, does this mean I'm gay?" I asked.

"You can think of it however you like," she replied. "I'm transgendered, so the usual sexual roles don't apply. Unfortunately, sexual intercourse is difficult and painful for me, so I can never allow you to penetrate me with your penis. If all you want is to get laid, you should walk out that door right now, and find yourself a normal girlfriend. But if you want a sexual adventure beyond your wildest imagination, stay with me!"

"Poor Jessica," I thought, beginning to understand who she really was. I rubbed my erect penis against Jessica's stocking-clad thigh and buried my face between her breasts.

"Let the adventure begin," I murmured.

12