Jessica Alba Gets Caught On A Hook

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought to myself fuck this and withdrew my dick from her warm opening, Jessica moaned in frustration, I lifted myself up and pulled of my swimming trunks, then positioning myself between her legs, I inserted my dick slowly inch by inch into her wet pussy. Jessica lifted her legs higher and grabbed hold of the duvet with her hands, her eyes closed in pleasure. When I was about halfway into her, I moved my weight forward and bit down softly on a nipple, she grabbed my head and while pulling my hair pushed her lower body forward towards me, I pushed and with a grunt buried myself to the hilt inside her love cave. She enfolded me with her legs as I slowly began riding her; she was so tight it was unbelievable, as my momentum picked up she began chewing on my shoulder again. After a minute or two of sliding in and out, I moved my body forward and supported my weight with my head and neck muscles, I slid my hands down and cupped her ass, lifting her slightly up and felt my cock drive even deeper into Miss Alba. She began moaning louder, her breath bursting out of her like cannon shots and from the tightening of her vaginal walls I could feel her orgasm building.

Two, three strokes and her body began to shake uncontrollably, her moans turned into screams, I slammed harder into her, and she bit down so hard on my shoulder I could feel her teeth breaking through my skin. Her orgasm flowed through her and I could not move, she had me in a vice like grip with her legs, only her lower body moved slightly trying to bury my cock even deeper. After nearly a minute she collapsed her legs releasing their vice like grip on me, my dick was still half-length inside her snatch so I pulled out and quickly turned her on her stomach. I opened up her legs wide and after battling a second or two, pushed my dick a few inches back into her pussy.

Jessica gasped and moaned but once I got into my slow rhythm she pulled her knees in and lifted her ass off the bed, she got into the doggy position which allowed me deeper penetration, when she lowered her head down onto the bed I could go even deeper. My thrusting movements became faster and harder, each time I buried myself to the hilt a moan would escape her, after about two minutes I felt her pussy walls beginning to constrict around my cock, she was going to cum again, her first orgasm about only three minutes ago, I wet my pinkie and slipped it into her anus, the next moment she went wild underneath me, throwing her body forward and backwards, she screamed even louder this time. I just kept driving into her till she began falling forward, I moved with her and as she lay utterly exhausted on her stomach I still had about six inches buried inside her snatch.

I lifted my weight lightly and without withdrawing my cock turned her onto her side, we lay like that for a minute or two to catch our breath. My cock began twitching and I slowly pushed it in a bit deeper, but after a few strokes Miss Alba said she was getting sore, so I pulled out of her wet pussy with lots of regret. She turned on her back and told me to sit on top off her, so I climbed on top of her hips, but she pulled me forward so that I sat straddling her upper body. She pulled the cushions closer and put them under her head for support, then slowly rubbing my dick over her breasts she lifted her head and engulfed my dick head with her mouth. I lifted my self up more as she began to suck and lick, after a bit I grabbed hold of her head and by supporting her managed to push my dick even deeper into her mouth.

After about five minutes of this, she stopped and I got off her, she then pushed me down on the bed and slowly climbed on top of me, then with excruciating slowness lowered her self onto my dick. Once she was comfortable she began lifting up and down, riding my cock at her own pace, the sight of her beautiful face, eyes closed in ecstasy, small breasts bouncing up and down was just too much for me. I felt the first quiver of my orgasm down in my balls, she felt it too and opened her eyes, watching mine intently. She began to move faster, her eyes locked on my face, I grabbed her hips helping, supporting and moving her up and down, faster and faster, I screamed that I was going to cum, she lifted herself of my cock at the last moment, her timing immaculate, a volcano erupted from my cock, spewing thick hot cum all over Jessica, I just kept on spurting and spurting, it landed on her stomach, her breasts, her face, her hair, she stroked my dick slowly watching as I emptied my ball sack to the last drop. She then collapsed on top of me and we lay like that for nearly ten minutes without speaking.

After a while we got up and showered together, then naked jumped into the bed and fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning I awoke her with a tongue in the ear, my cock already hard, but when I began touching her pussy and tried to slip a finger into her, she complained that it was too sore. So we got dressed and headed out to breakfast. Angus was cheerful and Sam seemed tired, the old sailor probably fucked the poor thing right through the night. The rest of the six months shoot Jessica spent nearly every available minute in my bed, after the film was done we kept on seeing each other for a few months more, but I did not like being in the spotlight so after a while we both went our way.

I still have the yacht, Angus are planning a world fucking cruise for us, we are going to every country that has a beach and fuck a local girl, guess I'm going to become a sailor after all.

12