Jessica & The Photographer

Story Info
She lives out a fantasy.
3.1k words
4.21
67.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

This story is purely fictional.

My name is Jessica, but most people call me Jesse. I am 28 years old, 5'4", natural blonde, blue eyes, 115lbs and am in good shape. I am single, never married and I work as a computer programmer for a company. On occasion I travel out of town to conventions or workshops, as my field is one continuous learning experience.

I had met Tony at a convention I had gone to for work. He was staying at the same hotel as I was, but he was not involved in the convention. Having dinner alone in the hotel restaurant, I was surprised when this handsome man approached me and asked if he could join me for dinner. He was 6'2", dark black wavy hair, gorgeous eyes and sexy smile. He was extremely muscular and I could tell he worked out a lot. I immediately jumped at the chance to have him join me, not liking to have dinner alone and being instantly attractive to him.

As we had dinner and talked, I learned that he was 38 years old and had been married, but had been divorced for over 8 years. He was a free-lance photographer who took pictures of places all over, advertising for tourists to visit. He told me of some of the wonderful places he had been too and I was fascinated by his stories.

After dinner, he asked if I wanted to see some of the pictures he had taken and going to his room, we spent hours just looking through his pictures and talking. I felt so comfortable around him and he was such a gentleman and so very interesting. As it got late and I had an early flight back in the morning, we exchanged addresses and promised to keep in touch. Before I left his room, he kissed me gently on the lips.

"I couldn't resist. I hope that was okay. "He said rather shyly.

"Not at all. You are very sweet. I only wish I didn't have to leave so we could get to know each other better. "I said, smiling. I kissed him again, this time our tongues mixing. Then, as much as I didn't want to, I returned to my room.

The alarm went off the next morning and I felt extremely flushed, yet frustrated. I had been dreaming about Tony. He was behind me reaching above me and I was leaning on him. His hand had gone underneath my shirt and was teasing my nipple and his lips were immediately on mine, our tongues consuming the others. My hands were instantly at the zipper of his pants and within seconds I had his already hard dick out. My hands began stroking him, his erection growing rapidly. He moaned and quickly lifted the hem of my skirt and pulled my panties off. That's when the alarm went off. Shit, I thought, why is it something always wakes me before I get to finish dreams like that.

After I had returned home, Pam, my roommate was sunbathing by the pool, naked naturally. We had lived in a two- bedroom house that we shared the rent on and had been doing so since we had both graduated college. Although the rent was rather high, we couldn't resist, mainly because of the pool. She wasn't the least bit shy around anyone, and always swam and sunbathed naked. We had a privacy fence, but I was sure many times the neighbors saw her. She didn't seem to care though and would just laugh when I would comment on this.

She asked me about my trip and I told her all about Tony and even the dream I had. She laughed and told me I should have changed my flight and stayed to have fun.

Over the next four months Tony and I exchanged letters and as the relationship grew, we even began exchanging fantasy's we had about each other. We also began talking on the phone, and those conversations were beginning to get very hot. Both of us wanted to get together again, desperately wanting to live out a fantasy or two, but both our schedules kept us from doing so.

Finally after six months and very heated conversations, Tony had managed some free time and asked if he could come visit me. I was overwhelmed with excitement as we made plans for his visit. He was going to stay in a hotel not far from where I lived and we made plans to meet him for dinner at a nearby nightclub. I invited Pam and her boyfriend Mike to join us for dinner at Pam's insistence. She wanted to meet the man I had been talking about for the last six months.


I naturally went out shopping, wanting to have the perfect thing to wear for our evening out. The outfit was a two-piece black top and skirt set, satin material and soft to the touch. The top had spaghetti straps and fell loosely just above where the skirt started, which started right below the belly button. The skirt fit a little snugger and was only ten inches long or so. There was a short jacket that was made of sheer see through material with only a touch of black on it, and if it were cold out, it definitely wouldn't have kept me warm.

I put on a gold rope necklace with a matching bracelet and matching black heels that were extremely high. Before we left, I lightly dabbed myself with my favorite perfume, Poison (such a name for such an exquisite perfume) and with my heart racing, I was ready for wherever the evening took us.

The three of us met Tony and he had already been seated at our table. He already had ordered a bottle of champagne that was sitting in a bucket of ice chilling. Tony immediately stood up as we walked to the table and held my chair for me to sit. My heart went out to him as he was every bit the gentleman that I had imagined. He was dressed in navy Dockers with a matching jacket and had on a white shirt. I immediately noticed that the light scent of his cologne was captivating, yet I did not recognize what it was. He complimented both Pam and I on our appearance and we all sat talking, getting to know each other, as we looked over the menu.

I had to keep looking over my menu as I found it extremely hard to concentrate on food at this time. All I could visualize was being in his arms and feeling the heat of our bodies embracing. Finally Tony asked if I wanted him to order for me and I was happy to accept. Dinner was superb as was the champagne, company and conversation. I also realized that Mike and Pam were aware of the smiles and glances between Tony and I, but they said nothing, only smiled at each other.

After dinner we went on to the lounge where there was soft music and dancing. The room was lit softly giving an atmosphere of romance to anyone that entered. It was not long before I was in his arms dancing to a slow song, and grateful that the heels allowed me to be tall enough to rest my head against his shoulders. I was overwhelmed by the feeling of his body against mine; the scent of his cologne, the feel of his hand on my back at my waist and feeling his fingers teasing lightly, hinting they wanted to travel lower.


"I don't know how much more I will be able to restrain myself, especially with you looking as you do. "Tony whispered in my ear. The feel of his warm breath sent a quiver down my body.

"Maybe that's why I wore this. "I said softly, hoping he understood my meaning. I felt his hand move slightly below my waist pressing me to him even tighter.

"Would it please you if I took you to my hotel? "He asked with a sexiness that made my body quiver slightly as I felt electricity very similar to an orgasm, at just hearing the words he spoke. I hoped he hadn't noticed that, now feeling embarrassed.

"I can't think of anything else that would please me more. "I finally managed to say.

We walked back to the table where Mike and Pam were sitting and Pam's smile already told me she knew what I was about to say. So without much explanation, I told her we were leaving and I would see them whenever, leaving them to draw their own conclusions.

"Do you have any idea how much I want you right now? Especially after wanting to see you for so long and now with that outfit. "Tony teased and I saw the flash of his eyes. I smiled, as we drove to his motel.

"What do you mean? Does this outfit bother you? "I asked dramatizing an innocence that we both knew to be false.

"Sweetheart, that outfit does more than bother me and you know it. "

"Hmmm! I have an idea, but it involves you and a camera. Want to play? "I teased. He had written to me of his fantasy to take photographs me and it had immediately turned me on. I moved my hand slowly to the crotch of his pants and felt his hardness. "Does this mean you're interested? "I smiled mischievously.


"Hell yes I'm interested, but I'm not sure I'll have the patience to use my camera. "

"Sure you will. Just think of what memories you might catch. "I said softly, feeling the heat running through my body. Hell what was I thinking? I wasn't sure I had the patience either, I hadn't even told him how the idea had turned me on as well. I saw the smile come across his face and I wondered what his thoughts were and I was flooded with warmth that seemed to settle between my legs.

Inside his hotel suite, he poured us each a glass of wine and I told him to get his camera. After several lighting adjustments and finding sensual music on the radio, I took a sip of my wine. I gave him a soft kiss as he sat down holding the camera. Then I backed away from him and began a sensual dance just for him. I started off with a playful and shy attitude, blowing kisses, stretching and running my hands through my hair, turning slowly around and soon he was taking pictures. The more he took, the more turned on I became. We both were loosening up and enjoying these precious moments that fate had allowed us to share, warming us with a new kind of pleasure.

I kicked my shoes off and it wasn't long before I let go of my own restraints and I lay down on his couch, leaning on my elbow with my hair falling towards my face but not covering it; my legs were drawn together but curled up somewhat. Depending on where he took the pictures, he would get me on the couch with nothing really showing and others he could get from another angle where not only could he see my face but also the panties underneath my skirt. I moved erotically on the couch, changing positions. My left leg bent slowly as my hand traveled up my leg slowly running along my thigh and lifting the hem slowly. I rolled over on my back, my one hand slowly ran up my thigh settling outside my panties on the warmth that was between my legs. My other hand was reaching underneath my top, now revealing the strapless bra that was underneath and caressing the soft material above my nipple, then reaching inside the bra, I let out a soft moan as my body arched, I felt myself getting lost in what I was doing, now unaware of the camera, only aware of him watching.


"God, you are so sexy, Jesse. "He said continuing taking the pictures.

"Tell me what do you want to see?" I asked seductively. I stood up, lifting the shirt off revealing my bra, my hands now caressing the material.

"Take your bra off so I can see your breasts. "He said smiling with desire. I took off my bra and my nipples were already hard. I slowly caressed them, my expressions and mood now obviously that of the seductress.

I leaned across the armrest of the chair with my elbow holding up my head, my breasts pressed against the chair and my other hand now at the hem of my skirt teasing him. I raised my ass higher and with my hand, raised the hem of my skirt likewise so that he could take several pictures that showed clearly my panties as well as the cheeks of my ass. I teased him, running one hand along my ass, playfully. I instantly felt a wave rush over me as I did so and I do believe he noticed this as much as I noticed the bulge in his pants.

I teased and my hand moving to the front of my skirt lifting it higher without actually showing him anything there and I got wetter and his bulge got bigger.

"I'll take off my skirt if you take off your shirt. "I finally said.

"Deal. "He said and without hesitation he quickly removed his shirt and I my skirt. I stood before him now with only my panties on and at this point just the look in his eyes made me feel sexier than I had ever felt in my life. All I wanted to do was keep him looking at me like that forever.

I sat in the chair with one leg straight out while the other was over the armrest. My one hand was pinching the nipple of my breast while the other hand teased at my panties dangling from slightly reaching in to running across the outside of my panties between my legs.

I stood up and faced him but not too close so that he could still take pictures, and I stretched my body reaching my hands high above my head, then brought them behind my neck and stretched again this time running my hands through my hair. I brought my hands down to caress my breasts slowly and then began to caress my belly working their way down to my panties and finally going completely inside them to lightly touch my pussy, which was already wet and waiting. I moaned slightly.

"Will you take off your panties for me now? "He asked with a soft and sexy tone and I actually thought I might cum right then. I slowly, intentionally teased him and began to take my panties off turning only slightly now and even when I stooped down to finally take the panties all the way off, my eyes stayed focused on him.

Standing naked now, my hand ran down my belly to reach and caress what I knew him to be looking at and taking pictures of. I felt my own wetness increasing, just knowing this. I turned slowly around, bending over and spreading my legs, running my hand between my legs, as he continued taking pictures now of my backside. Then I sat, in the chair, spreading my legs not all too wide, my hand rubbing slowly against my pussy. Although my first reaction to him watching this and feeling as I did, made my head go back slightly, my eyes close and I let out another soft moan. Upon opening my eyes, I stared at him with open desire. He put the camera down, kneeling before me and his hand was on top of mine, both of which were on my pussy, his hand moving as mine moved.

"Oh honey. "He whispered, and his lips were licking my nipple making it harder than it already was while his free hand played at the other gently stroking and pinching. The hand between my legs and on top of mine shifted its position and soon I felt his fingers inside me driving me wild.

"Yes, don't stop. "I cried softly as my body shuddered at the feeling, my hips matching the rhythm of his fingers. Unable to control myself, both my hands went above my head clutching at the chair I was sitting on as he continued to drive me wild. My eyes closed and my body arched continually meeting the rhythm of his hand and before I knew it, I felt his lips now licking my clit while his fingers remained steadfast and I moaned even louder, my body shaking all the way to my very soul. My orgasm cumming harder than it ever had.

"Oh God, Tony, fuck me! "I said, spreading my legs even further and he quickly shed his pants and soon I felt his cock inside me, teasing me at first. His hands were around my hips bringing my body to meet his increasing rhythm. "Oh yes, baby!" I cried out and my hand immediately went to my clit and within minutes I climaxed again as I felt his body spasm, together climaxing are bodies exploding with the desires that had been built up for so long.

After catching our breath and taking several sips of our wine, he led me to his bathroom where he turned the shower on and we both stood clinging under the water. We soon began soaping each other off enticing again the desires that had not yet been extinguished. Each time his hands touched my breasts and played with my nipples, I couldn't help but quiver under the warmth of the water. His dick began to get hard again as I ran my soapy hands around it and up and down it.

I turned my back to him and with my hands above my head pressed against the shower wall and my backside pressed against him, I again felt his dick inside me hard and throbbing. He lifted me up to match his height and my legs reached behind him, wrapping themselves around his legs and again I cried out. "Yes, yes, yesssss! "He pumped that much harder and with one hand holding me; his other went between my legs stroking my clit. My arms reached behind me to his neck pulling him to me and he was kissing my neck and this time I screamed "Yes, Tony! Yes! "And I heard him, but barely above my own screams cry out.

"Oh Jesse. Honey. You are incredible!"

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers