Jessica and the Two Rooms

Story Info
A cuckolded husband gets his revenge.
2.8k words
3.32
121.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know about you and Roger," Steve said.

Jessica's heart slammed against her breast bone. "What?" She forced a smile. "What are you talking about?"

They'd had a wonderful evening. He'd promised her a special night all week long, complete with great food, live music, and a wild night in a downtown hotel. At his request, she'd worn her tight black mini-dress with nothing underneath, giving plenty of people at the restaurant and dance club an eyeful of her tits and ass. He'd teased her all night with pinches, caresses, kisses, and dirty whispers. She was determined to wear him out with a long night of fucking.

She attacked him as soon as he'd locked the hotel room door. She pressed him against it, grabbing his crotch and kissing him with her tequila-sweetened mouth. She was halfway down on him when he pulled her back up to her full height.

"Patience," he said. "Get that dress off and have a seat in the chair by the bed."

"You gonna tie me up?" She asked as she turned away from him.

"Yes. For a little while at least."

She passed a connecting door to the next room. The two rooms could be one big conjoined suite if the door and the one beyond it were opened.

She pointed at the door and looked back at Steve. "Aren't you afraid we'll wake the neighbors?"

"The hotel told me there's plenty of soundproofing."

She dropped her dress to the floor and took a seat in the chair next to the bed. Steve took a velvet sleep mask from his overnight bag.

"Oh, you're going to tease me, are you?" She asked as he put it over her eyes. She moaned in anticipation as he handcuffed her wrists to the arms of the chair. She squirmed as she heard him removing his clothes. Then, silence. She waited. She listened.

She jumped at the first touch of his hand to her face. He stroked her hair, letting it fall through his fingers. His hard cock brushed her face. She turned to catch it in her mouth, but he was gone. She bit her lip and waited.

He pulled her head back by her hair. She grunted and opened her mouth in hopes he'd shove his cock into her cheeks.

"I know about you and Roger," he said.

Jessica's heart slammed against her breast bone. "What?" She forced a smile. "What are you talking about?"

"He called me not long after it happened. Said he came over while I was in Denver, that our dishwasher had finally given up the ghost and you had called him for help."

"Steve, I – "

"Fucked him right there in the kitchen, I know. He was best man at our wedding, Jessica. Didn't you think he'd tell me?"

"You'd been gone for two weeks on that work detail. I...I was horny and – "

"You decided to be a slut and fuck my best friend."

She sighed. "Yes. Yes, I did. I'm sorry. It was a mistake."

"I doubt that," he said. "I'm sure you intended to jack him off on your tits after he bent you over the counter and fucked your ass."

"Steve – "

"I know, I know. You two had a thing in college. You were reliving old times. And we both know how much you love cock."

His voice had moved away. She heard the door unlocking. Panic seized her. The door opened. He was leaving. He was going to leave her there to be found by the housekeeping staff the next morning.

"So I'm going to give you some cock," he said.

She jerked away as two cocks pushed over her lips. There was another man in the room with them. She wondered if it was Roger. Was he there helping Steve enact some sort of weird revenge? The idea of a gangbang had always fascinated her, so she wasn't going to let the opportunity get away. She slurped at the cock to her left until a hand to her right pulled her over to the other. She slurped more, becoming more turned on by the idea of Steve and Roger using her however they wanted. She was pulled forward to the other man's cock. He'd moved in front of her now. She wasn't sure if it was Steve or Roger. She sniffed for Steve's cologne, but couldn't find it.

Someone opened the handcuffs. Her hands sprang up to push off the sleep mask. She gasped.

Steve, fully dressed, was on the other side of the room by the front door. He hadn't opened it. He had opened the connecting door to the next room. Seven naked men stood before her. Four were black, three were white. They were various heights and weights and looked to range in age from twenty to fifty. They all had hard cocks and grinned like hungry wolves.

"I put an ad in a swinger's magazine," Steve said. "I asked for people willing to fuck my slut wife. I got a good response."

The strongest of the black men tossed away the handcuff key and then pulled her to her knees on the floor. The seven men surrounded her, their cocks swarming her face from every angle. She jacked some, licked and sucked at others. They slapped her face and tongue with them as her breath became panting grunts. They yanked at her hair and jacked their cocks as she sucked their balls.

Her thighs trembled as the cocks shoved for space in her mouth. Her cheeks began to ache just as the youngest of the white men fish hooked her mouth with his index fingers. He pulled her wet mouth open a bit wider so three cocks could wedge between her lips. She was losing track of how many cocks there were and which one she was sucking.

"Put her ass back in the chair," said the thickest of the black men.

She was hoisted up by her hair and plopped down into the chair before she had much chance to catch her breath. One man on each side held her legs up and apart as the thick black man slid his cock into her. Her breaths were gushing grunts as she came. The thick black man held the back of the chair and slammed into her again and again, calling her filthy names that seemed to be shouted from down the hall. She yelled for more until another cock stuffed her mouth. "Who said you could stop sucking, bitch?" The youngest black man asked. She jacked him into her mouth as best she could while the thick cock worked her cunt and she wondered if the chair would hold out much longer.

The oldest white man yanked her head to the right and slapped her mouth with his cock.

"You're a fucking whore, aren't you?" He asked.

"Y-Yes." It was all she could manage to say.

"Say it," he said. "Tell us you're a cock-loving whore."

"I'm a cock-loving – " He shoved his cock into her mouth before she finished.

"Say it with your mouth full," he said.

She did her best, but only managed to make garbled slurping sounds. The thick black cock snaked from her pussy. Her head was pulled down to it just as the thick black man unloaded a heavy stream of come into her mouth.

"Don't you swallow that, bitch," he said. She drooled it down his cock as he held her there. He pulled out, leaving a slimy trail from her chin to his cock before plunging back in one more time.

"Bring her over here," someone said.

She was pulled from the chair and then pushed to her knees at the foot of the bed. The two other black men sat there. The one to her left grabbed her by the tits and wrapped them around his cock. He used the bed springs to help fuck her tits and poke her in the chin and mouth until the other man pulled her over for the same treatment.

She stopped bouncing her tits on him when the youngest white man pushed his cock into her ass. She moaned a long slow sound as she came a second time. The man underneath her cut off the sound by pushed her head into his lap. She wrapped her mouth around him as he bounced on the bedsprings and tried to fuck the back of her throat.

The man in her ass took his time. He rocked back, almost pulling out, and then slid back deep into her. He reached around to tickle her clit, making her shove back onto him as she cried out. She squeezed the cocks in her hands until the two men on the bed winced.

"Damn, get her up here," one of them said. The man to her left scooted back on the bed and she was pulled atop him before she was fully aware of it. He slid his cock into her stretched cunt and squeezed her ass as he moved inside her. The other black man stood at the head of the bed now, teasing her mouth with his cock. Her eyes widened and she scratched at the sheets as the young white man pushed into her ass again, causing a deep, shuddering orgasm to ripple through her. She was full of cock, but she wanted more.

The third white man climbed onto the bed and prodded her face with his big cock. She tickled his balls while he caressed her face.

"Open up," he said.

She did, letting the two men before her work their way into her sore cheeks. She wasn't sure when, or if, she stopped coming. The men in her cunt and ass came at nearly the same time. Her mouth popped off the two cocks as she let loose with a loud roar that almost sent her into darkness.

The world spun. She was on her back, her head hanging over the foot of the bed. She had no idea how long she'd been there. The men who'd been in her ass and cunt were gone. There was a strange upside-down sight before her.

The young white man and the thick black men were fucking a big breasted black woman and a thinner white woman in the chair at the foot of the bed. The young white man was ass-fucking the white woman over the chair while she rubbed her cunt over the black woman's face and tried to suck the black man's cock.

Jessica wasn't sure if this was real or if it was some sort of orgasm-induced hallucination. How long had the women been there? Where had they been all this time? Were they prostitutes? Wives? Random women Steve found in the hotel bar?

The big-cocked white man straddled her face, cutting off her train of thought. She sucked his balls while he held her head and jacked his cock. Someone started fucking her pussy. She couldn't see who it was. She didn't care who it was.

The man over her face slid his cock between her lips and then took her head in both hands. He smiled down at her as the man in her cunt was already filling her with more come.

"Open your throat," the big-cocked white man said.

She opened her mouth more, dropped her tongue, and tried to widen her throat. He did the rest. His rhythm built until he was pulsing in and out of her mouth, slopping spit all over her face and neck. She saw nothing but his massive, blurred cock spearing her mouth. He pulled out and painted her face with his come. Her jaw ached, but she held her mouth open for him, or anyone else.

"Bring that bitch over here," the black woman said. They were real after all.

The world spun until she was on her knees and face-first in the black woman's wet cunt. She gasped and looked up. The black woman was spread-legged in the chair. Her pussy dripped some man's come. The white woman, her ass and cunt splashed with come, was atop her lap and rubbing her tits in the black woman's face.

"Clean us up, bitch," the black woman said.

Jessica lapped every drop of come she could find from the two women. She tongued the white woman's ass and fingered the black woman's cunt. She was thankful for the break from cock and had lost track of the men altogether.

"Get on the floor so I can fuck your face," the white woman said.

Jessica obeyed. The white woman knelt over Jessica's face and rocked her wet pussy over her chin. She and the black woman licked at Jessica's cunt. Jessica moaned, relaxing in the soft moment, until one of the black men filled her mouth with cock. He plunged once, then into the white woman's cunt, and then back into Jessica's mouth. He did this over and over until the white woman slid off her and took a strap-on cock from one of the men. The sight of her putting it on was enough to get Jessica quivering.

Jessica trembled as several hands helped her up and then lowered her ass-first onto the strap-on cock. She let it fill her up. The seven men stood before her, jacking their cocks and enjoying the sight of her sticky body shaking in a long orgasm.

"C-Come on me," she begged.

"Uh-uh, honey," the black woman said as she forced her way through the crowd of men. She wore a strap-on cock as well. "Not until I pound that pink pussy."

She slapped and pinched at Jessica's tits as she slammed the jelly cock into her cunt. The men roared and cheered. A carnal fever took over Jessica's brain. She attacked the two toy cocks with fervor, cursing at the two women and telling them to use her like a whore. She was still trash talking them when two of the men, not able to stand it anymore, moved to her sides and pushed their cocks into her drying mouth. A hard, jerky orgasm overtook her. She clenched onto the jelly cocks until she let loose with hot come that soaked both women. She lost vision first, then sound.

She woke up bent over the edge of the bed with a white man's cock in each hand. Both nudged at her mouth. Her ass was soaked with lube, come, or both. Two black men were working their cocks into her ass. She felt her hole stretch as both cocks slid over each other and into her bit by bit. Her mouth opened in a silent shout and the two white cocks jumped into it fast as rattlesnakes. The women were nowhere to be seen. Were they ever truly there? Were they servicing Steve?

The cocks in her ass came first, stretching her to the limit. The men in her mouth were next. She swallowed some, but let most of it splash onto her face and throat. She barely noticed being turned over by rough hands. The three remaining men attacked her. One of the black men fucked her tits, the other her mouth. The big-cocked white man pounded her cunt. He came first, filling her with hard shots. Her tits were glazed from both angles as the men atop her chest and face unleashed one after the other.

She lied there, smearing their come over her body for a long while. The only sound she heard was a soft droning. She felt light as air, yet exhausted. The world spun one more time.

Her eyes snapped open as a new, hot sensation overwhelmed her. Steve had lowered her into a hot bubble bath. He cleaned her face with a soft wet cloth, kissed her forehead, and then left, closing the bathroom door behind him.

She woke up shivering. She'd slept long enough for the water to have cooled. Steve was there with a towel ready.

"Are...Are we even?" Jessica asked, sounding like a frog.

He helped her from the tub. "Yes, but I know you enjoyed it."

"Thank you," she said as she kissed him. "For the fun, and for forgiving me."

"I'm happy to forgive you," he said, "but I don't know about Alice."

"Alice?"

He opened the bathroom door. A tall, strong, naked D-cup redhead stood there holding a double-ended dildo. It was Roger's girlfriend - Alice.

Alice grabbed Jessica by the hair and pulled her back to the chair by the foot of the bed. Jessica's wrists were handcuffed to the arms of the chair in moments.

"Alice," Jessica said, "I didn't - "

Alice slapped her with the dildo. "Shut up!"

Alice mounted her in the chair and stuffed one of her big tits into Alice's mouth.

"Look at me," Alice said. Jessica looked up, sucking air through her nose and trying not to come. "You fuck my man, I'll fuck yours while you watch, you slutty whore. You'll eat his come out of my pussy and then..." She held up the double dildo. "Then I'm gonna make you my bitch with this. You got that?"

Jessica nodded and gave a muffled "Yes."

"Damn right, yes," Alice said. "Your night's not over yet."