Jessica: Becoming Delia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess continued to rub her clit while removing her fingers as was after wave of orgasm hit. Her breasts bounced up and down as her body convulsed as she arched her head back into the hot stream of water coming out of the shower. As the orgasms subsided Jess felt instant remorse at what she had done. Jess turned off and stepped out of the shower, moving to the small mirror above the sink. Hair soaking wet, she grabbed her towel wrapping it around herself. Jess flicked her hair out of her eyes and with one hand wiped the condensation off the small mirror. She looked at the girl staring back at her and cursed her, what she had just done. Who was she, why were these urges taking over?

Jess dried herself, defeated and betrayed by her own body, she started to put Kim's clothes back on. She wandered into Tia's room to say goodbye and thank Tia again. The 2 hugged and Jess almost felt normal for a split second. Jess needed a couple of hours sleep but as it was still only 10:30 the 2 agreed to go catch an afternoon showing of Magic Mike, the film Jess was supposed to see yesterday.

After the goodbyes Jess drove home, not sure what awaited her. Pulling up onto her parents drive she only saw her dad's car, mum must have gone out, "Great!" Jess said out loud in a sarcastic tone. She didn't want to see her father. Jess started to feel angry again and stormed into the house, she found her dad in his study at his computer. "I'm home now!" Jess announced, "not that you would care."

The hurt and betrayal was etched on her face. She hurled Kim's keys at her dads head, "tell your whore her cars here. I should have put it in a ditch but I'm better than that, better than her, and you!" The vitriol spewing from Jessica's mouth showed her father how much he had hurt her.

"I'm going to stay at a friend's tonight, I can't look at you let alone stay in the same house!" Jess stormed out and got half way up the stairs before adding "don't let mum worry about me." Jess continued upstairs, locked her door and cried herself to sleep

3 hours later she woke feeling much better. She looked at the clock, it said 2:10pm. As Jess was meeting Tia at the multi-plex cinema at 3 she had plenty of time. The sun was shining so Jess threw on a tight black knee length skirt and a silky red blouse, with a ruffled front going down each side of the blouses buttons. Her brunette hair framed her face as Jess applied some dark eyeshadow and ruby red lipstick. Jess was about to leave when she realise she had forgotten to put any underwear on. Jess never forgot to do that before but then again Jess was feeling different since her encounter at the bar. She looked in the mirror, the skirt hugging her legs and ass, the blouse straining at the buttons due to her mammoth tits, she decided not to wear any underwear. A wicked grin spread across her face as she rubbed her neck seductively, watching her bosom heave with each breath. Jess glanced at the clock and decided it was time to head out.

The house was quiet and when jess got outside she realised her dads and Kim's cars were gone. 'Good' she thought, not wanting to deal with either of them at the moment. Jess opened the garage and stroked her car as she walked by, she loved her car. It was an old VW beetle, with a hot pink finish, very girly and very Jess. She thought back to when her parents gave it to her, she was reminded of a happier time.

As she reached the driver's door the memory faded and the moment had passed. The happy memory now replaced with the sad scenes of her dad and Kim fucking last night. Jess reached for her big shades, partly to block out the sun and partly to stop anyone from seeing her cry. Jess backed off the driveway and headed for town, she was determined not to let anyone ruin her night.

Jess met Tia as planned, inside the foyer of the cinema. They purchased their tickets and popcorn and headed in. Both excited at seeing Channing Tatum in all his glory. It was a packed cinema of mostly women so promised to be a rowdy showing. However as the film started, Jess just couldn't get into it. Kim's words last night, about the guys on screen not being real, had hit home hard for Jess. She watched Channing and his floorless abs and instead of feeling excited and whooping, like almost every other women in there, her mind flashed back to Hank and Jimbo and the way they made her feel alive last night.

The movie started to bore Jess and instead of watching the screen she was replaying last night in her head. That's what was making her hot, not Mr Tatum's muscles.

Bored by what was happening on screen and getting worked up, thinking about Jimbo and Hank, Jess decided to duck out to the loo. She wasn't going to abandon her friend but she didn't want to sit in the cinema pretending to be enjoying a film she wasn't. Being a multiplex the loos were quite nice and clean. Jess entered a cubicle and pulled her skirt down so she could use the toilet. Her skirt being so tight, she had to wriggle her hips to free herself from its confines, letting it fall to the floor. There was a hanger on the door so she decided to hang it up her skirt so if didn't get ruffled and dirty around her ankles. Not wearing any panties the cool air I her hot snatch was quite exciting, she was already a little wet from thinking about last night.

As she sat down and started to pee she wondered what to do. She had to go back in and sit through the last hour of the film but after that, she wanted some fun. But where and with whom? Jess couldn't go back to the saloon, not so early. Also if she went alone and things got out of hand she wouldn't be able to control the situation.

She didn't want to admit it but she was lucky her father and Kim were there and took her home yesterday, otherwise she might still be there being used by all the bikers. Maybe 2 or 3 guys at a time. Maybe they tied her up so she couldn't escape and fucked her pussy one after the other, maybe the girls joined in, licking and biting her nipples while the guys fucked her. Jess had stopped pissing but as the dark thoughts became more vivid in her head Jess reached down to rub her clit again. Not even bothering to clean herself before she plunged 2 fingers into her wet hole, thumb instinctively finding her clit and rubbing in a circular motion. As she pleasures herself, rocking her hips she noticed the toilet seat wasn't too comfortable, or built for the smaller girl. It was large and round to support every ass it encountered. Jess stood up and put her hand on the door, thrusting her ass out. Fortunately there was no one else in the toilet so Jess was happy no one would hear her.

"Oooooohhh," Jess moaned as her thumb picked up speed, her 2 fingers diving in and out of her tight pussy. She felt her pussy walls as continued to explore herself.

Now upright ass thrust out, her legs straight bending slightly at the hips, with one hand on the door Jess could feel an orgasm building. She bit and chewed on her lip as she mewed "Nnnnhhhhhhhhh, ahhjhhhhj, oooohhhhhh, take it you slut." Sweat formed on her head as her fingers fucked her faster and faster. Fortunately Jess didn't last long and she came, face contorted as the pleasure she felt washed over her. Jess chewed her bottom lip to stop herself from screaming.

She immediately felt the same shame and remorse she had felt earlier after the shower. Still a pattern was emerging and Jess could deny it no longer. She really was a kinky slut, and disgusting old men were her thing. Jess didn't know why this was happening or how things had changed but she now knew it to be a fact. Last night something awoke in Jess and the fact this was her 2nd orgasm of the day while thinking about the old bikers fucking her, well she couldn't pretend anymore.

She liked thinking about being fucked by these brutes, being used as their whore. She was also permanently horny and even though she was having the best orgasms of her she wasn't fulfilled. Jess also finally came to the realisation she needed a hard cock, and she needed Delia to come out and play again. Jess finished up, put her skirt back on and flushed. She opened the cubicle door and went to wash her hands. Jess splashed some water on her face to cool her down, the orgasm had made her very hot.

She looked in the mirror and started to think. If she was going to let Delia out she needed it to be in as controlled an environment as possible, the saloon was out of the question. Another bar also wasn't the best idea, being around alcohol could make things a lot worse. So Jess was going to have to come up with a solution. Good thing she had the rest of the movie to come up with a plan.

Jess pushed the door to the toilet open and crashed straight into a janitor, his cart tripping her. "Stupid Idiot." Jess scolded, "Watch where you're going in future!" Jess scrambled to her feet looking pissed. Edwin stood in awe at the vision I front of him.

He was so taken a back he didn't even try and help Jess up "s s sorry miss" came the weak response. Jess patted herself down, removing some popcorn from her skirt. Edwin's eyes crawled over Jessica's legs and ass. Watching the contours of the skirt cling to her tight body.

Jess was in no mood for this and she shouted "you will be," as she made her way back to the film. Edwin took a slow gulp and stared at Jessica's tight pert ass as she strode back to her film.

A lot of woman's came through the cinema so while A beautiful girl wasn't new to Edwin, she was different. This poor girl who had tripped over his cart was breath-taking. As Jess disappeared from sight Edwin wiped the sweat from his brow. She was gorgeous but barely looked twice at him. Edwin felt ashamed at what had happened and confused by the young girls words.

Edwin was not a catch, he was, as described by his younger female co-workers, a creepy old man. He was short and fat. He desperately clung to the last few strands of hair on his head. Letting them grow out so he could comb them over, a desperate attempt to look youthful.

The warning from Jess worried Edwin, he had been warned about his behaviour at the cinema. Complaints had come from co-workers and patrons of the cinema about the 'creepy old man staring at them.' The threat was going to play on his mind all day unless he did something about it.

Sat back in her seat Jessica's mind began to wander again, as depraved thoughts entered her mind she squirmed in her chair. Tia was glued to the screen and hadn't noticed her friend had even gone to the loo, she was too engrossed by the hunks on screen and was squirming in her seat also. Finally the credits rolled and both girls got up to leave.

"What have you got planned for this evening then Jess?" Tia Asked as the girls exited the cinema.

"Oh not a lot, I guess I should go home and face my father!" Came Jessica's reply as the girls left the cinema.

Tia was disappointed by this as she wanted to hang out with Jess longer but understood, deep down she agreed Jess should go home. Secretly this was Jessica's way of getting rid of Tia so she could head to the nearest coffee shop. She felt it was the safest place to go and she would let the evening take her from there.

The girls entered the car park on the 3rd level, it was eerily quiet with a few cars dotted around. They both made their way to the machine to pay for their tickets. Tia had been able to find a space right next to the machine so she went first. She entered her ticket while the machine whirled and paid her fee. Once she had paid Tia turned to Jess and hugged her goodbye. "We will have to do this again, and soon." Tia said.

"Absolutely, I am so glad we did this, you have been a life saver today." Jess exclaimed. The girls hugged again and Tia then got in her car and left as Jess waved her friend off.

A cool breeze kicked up so Jess instinctively grabbed her shoulders rubbing them over her tight red blouse, her large tits jiggled as the fabric of the shirt pulled tight and struggled to contain them with each rub of her shoulders.

It was at this point that Jess realized how quiet and exposed she was in the dimly lit car park. Jess turned back to the machined and paid for her ticket. The whirring sounds of the machine bounced off the walls and echoed in the car park. The ticker popped out of the machine and Jess started to walk slowly to her car. Jess was looking around the dark carpark, scanning the empty cars, butterflies in her stomach. She felt like she was being watched. Click clack click clack, the sounds of her heels on the concrete car park now filling the quiet car park.

Jess felt a nervous excitement at her situation. 'What if I was being watched,' she thought. 'What if Hank and Jimbo had been following me, waiting to make a move when I was vulnerable.' Jess strode across the car park, keeping her eyes open. Her dark thoughts had excited her and without thinking she had dropped her hands to her sides. Swaying her tight ass from side to side as she walked. She thrust her chest out and the shirt fabric again pulled tight across her chest.

Jess was getting turned on as she walked, her pussy started getting wet and because she wasn't wearing any panties some of her juices started to trickle down her inner thigh.

Jess made it to her car, as she fumbled with her keys in her purse she dropped them. "Shit." Jess cursed. Still feeling horny she bent over at the waist, her skirt pulling tight over her round ass. She knew no one was around but she was feeling naughty and couldn't help herself.

What Jess didn't know is that she WAS being watched. Edwin had been watching her ever since she left the cinema. He was a bit shaken after their encounter and knew one more customer complaint and he would be fired for sure. He knew he wouldn't be able to Reason with the young beauty, she barely even looked at him earlier when he tripped her. But if he could talk to her and explain without her interrupting him, well she would have to understand.

Edwin had stalked the 2 girls back to the car park. He knew the cinema car park well, and level they were on had faulty CCTV cameras. They had been broken by kids a few weeks back and they still weren't fixed.

He watched the 2 girls say their goodbyes and almost thought he was rumbled when Jess started putting on a show as she walked back to his car. 'Dirty slut!' he thought to himself as Jess strutted back to her car and then bent over in the most seductive fashion when she dropped her keys.

As Jess was bent over grabbing at her Keys, Edwin knew this was his chance. He made his way out of the shadows and behind Jess with a rag and chloroform, from his cleaning cart, in hand. Edwin clasped the sodden rag over Jessica's mouth and nose and the shock sent her body backwards into him, her back was pressed tight against his gut. Jess was only thrashing for a few seconds before her body went limp. Edwin's heart was racing, he had hold of this beautiful girl and could feel her perfect form. One hand grasping the rag pressed tight to her mouth and nose the other clasped on to her stomach.

Edwin dropped the rag as both hands now grabbed onto the gorgeous teen's stomach, holding her up in place. Edwin stood there for a few seconds trying to understand what he was doing. He had been working on auto pilot until he grabbed Jess, but now he had her he didn't know what to do, and was almost having a change of heart. Edwin was scared and started to question what he was doing.

Edwin gently laid Jessica's unconscious body on the ground. He sighed as he looked her up and down. Drinking in her gorgeous teenage body. She was quite the sight, in black tight skirt and red blouse, like a young secretary Edwin thought to himself.

As none of this was planned Edwin quickly realised he needed to take the young girls car. His car was on the 5th floor and he couldn't drag an unconscious girl up to the 5th floor, in full view of working cameras, and all the people he would pass on the way.

Also if his car didn't leave the car park, Edwin rationalised maybe there was another way out of this later. Edwin scanned the ground for the keys he heard the young girl drop. As Edwin's eyes scoured the floor he panicked, He couldn't see them. Unbeknown to Edwin as he grabbed Jess, she had accidentally kicked them under her car. Edwin paced around the side of the car, leaving the girl, his heart thumping harder and harder. He knew they were on the floor somewhere, maybe under the car?!

Edwin, in his dirty overalls, eased his body down next to the gorgeous Jess. He could smell her sweet perfume as he moved his head closer to the floor trying to find the keys. As Edwin neared the ground the smell of Jessica's intoxicating perfume was replaced with motor oil and dirt. Now flat on the ground, Edwin peered under the car, he scanned the ground and saw them. A huge wave of relief came over Edwin. He snatched the keys and was off the floor in a flash, he hurriedly pressed the boot button on Jessica's car and watching it eased open and returned his thoughts to the unconscious Jess.

He didn't want any trouble if the girl woke up while he was driving back to his place and decided the boot was the best place for her. Edwin dashed back to Jessica's side, he bent down grabbing the arms of the petite girl, pulling her up as her head fell back limp. He hoisted her petite frame over his shoulder, shrouded again by her perfume, as his hands caressed her sides. Edwin thought she was surprisingly light, but then again he hadn't picked up a girl in years, she felt amazing to touch.

Edwin allowed his hands to slide down her waist and grasp her tight little ass and squeeze both cheeks. A soft groan escaped his lips as his lust and budding erection grew. Pawing at the girls ass, he realised he couldn't feel a panty line. 'She can't be wearing any underwear?!' he thought as he smirked to himself, 'little slut.'

He walked Jess round to the boot and carefully placed her inside. Edwin shut the boot and Dashed back to the driver's side. He noticed the parking ticket Jess had just paid for on the floor, more fortune for the old fella, this was fast turning into his lucky day. Edwin opened the door, hopped in and switched on the ignition. Peeling out of the space he made for the exit.

Edwin didn't live too far from the cinema, he was 5 minutes north outside of town in a little wooded area which backed into a farmer's field. This meant no neighbours and he had a lot of privacy, which would come in handy today. His little house was the only good thing he owned, bequeathed to him by his dying mother.

Edwin pulled up his driveway as tree branches passed owner head. He parked the car outside deciding he didn't need to put it in the garage. Also the garage space would be a good place to tie up the girl. On the drive over Edwin had decided he needed to talk to the young girl. However to stop her running away he also needed to tie her up. This was purely so he would get the chance to explain fully what happened and his predicament.

Edwin stopped the car and looked over at the Unconscious girl in his passenger seat. Jess was slumped, her head forward and her hair covering her face. Edwin pulled out the automatic garage door opener and clicked it, the dimly lit garage slowly came into view as the door rose. Edwin got out of the car, walked round to the passenger door, and pulled Jess out of the car. He cradled her in his arms and walked towards the garage. He was nervous, had he gone too far? He had never kidnapped anyone before.

Edwin walked into the garage, there was a work Bench at the rear with spanners, wrenches, hammers, screwdrivers and other tools all hung on the wall behind. To the right was a load of boxes which hid the concrete wall, his mum's stuff he couldn't bear to throw out. To the left was a bare concrete wall and above his head was wooden beams crisscrossing, which helped hold the structure together. There was a small swivel chair on wheels by the work bench. Edwin hooked his leg under the seat and brought the chair to him.