Jessica - Black Femdom Ch. 02

Story Info
The BWP strike at is Work.
1.2k words
4.6
14.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers

Sleeping in my bed thinking about how good it was to lick and suck Sheila pussy and tits... we didn't exchange numbers but at the same time to be honest I didn't really wanted to meet her again because I was scared at people judging me. First I was lesbian and with an older woman? I wasn't ready mentally to face my whole world with those entire new things in my life.

At work, Gerry called me right of the bat in his office. I was nervous about getting a bad news about my dinner last night for the BWP Foundation. He told me he wasn't surprised at all by the effect I had on all the BWP community. He said they all loved me and loved my introduction to them and they would promote us even more for the future. Before letting me go Gerry told me he would retire soon and... this dinner just proved him I was the woman to replace him. I cried and hugged Gerry and thanked him for everything he has done for me.

Back at my seats, I had past memories of this company who started with nothing and now are big player in the market. We sell lot of things but it's mostly moisturizer cream and things like that. I was so happy but I couldn't share the news. One of my friends who were my co-workers too "Rebecca" looked at me and said if I had any new boyfriend? I laughed and said no. Rebecca was a petite brunette, she already had a boyfriend but was always fighting with him.

One week later, we were all working and Gerry told us to go to the conference room. When I opened the door I quickly realized the huge table wasn't there anymore and it was more like a yoga place. I Looked Rebecca surprised she did the same face and laughed about that. Gerry spoke to us and told us he moved the conference room at the same floor we always work. Lunch room will be in this place he called the exercise room. Someone called him from the Black Woman Pride foundation and told him how good is employee would be if they could have some relaxation or exercise during the day. Gerry said to the entire employee my good work with the BWP made them promote us even bigger and they send someone to teach us some Yoga tomorrow.

Damn that was big news; I hoped it was not Sheila... I didn't want my co-workers to know what I did at that dinner. That night I packed my gym clothes and put it in a bag scared about what was going to happen. The next day after we had the lunch, the entire employees went down wearing gym clothes. We all had places we needed to be. I was in the first line.

The yoga teacher entered, I was relieved to see it was not Sheila but it was a tall mid-thirties black woman with lots of muscle. She was a skinhead too. She explained to everyone to relax and breathe slowly, she asked us to do everything she does and she started by simple things and then asked us to go on all fours. She went on all fours too not facing us anymore; I could read on her pair of gym shorts "OBEY". She was so close to me, I almost had my face in her ass right now. She told us to close our eyes and after that I felt her ass in my face. I knew she did that on purpose. At that moment, I was so excited to smell her black ass. My hands were slowly reaching my pussy until I realized I was at work doing yoga with my co-workers.

The teacher stand tall and said to the group to open our eyes. She told us her name was Miss Washington and would love to do that each week with us. Everybody left the room except me, Miss Washington wanted me to stay and told the group she had to discuss about how she could promote the company with me.

I was now all alone with that tall black goddess who looked really strong with all those muscle. She removed my gym shorts and ripped my panties in two pieces. She lifted me and placed me against the wall and started to suck on my pussy. It's almost like I had a dick in my pussy her tongue was aggressively entering my pussy and I cum after 30 seconds... she let me down and started talking to me.

"I don't lick every white pussy I see but how can I resist your look Jessica? Now turn around, I'm going to fuck that ass and pussy with that big black strap on I have." Said Miss Washington who started putting her strap on into my pussy. Damn, she was so rough. Every time she entered my pussy I almost jump in the air.

"Ha ha I can see all that cum pouring all over, you're such a slut for black woman." She continued to fuck me really roughly.. She put her thumb in my ass which was a first time for me and I didn't liked it at all I told her to stop trying to not yell cause I didn't want to alert my co-workers. "Shut up, I don't want to hear one single word out of your white bitch mouth. I'm training your ass and pussy to be prepared each week for me cause you don't know how much I love fucking white girl especially cute girl like you." Said Miss Washington slapping my ass at the same time.

After 15 minute of fucking she made me suck the strap on and then she inserted it into my ass and boy it was really hurting a lot now. I wanted to yell but I just cried of pain even if I got to admit I was still excited to be in that position. She stopped and made me lick the big black strap on again who just entered my ass. She removed the strap on completely put it in her bag and I was there on my knees looking at her all sweaty. She exposed her ass in front of my face and asks me to clean it and I did just that. I licked her cheeks and asshole. It was salty cause of the sweat probably but unlike Sheila she had no hair on her ass. It was so much easier to lick her butthole that way and felt cleaner. After she was done making me lick her beautiful tight black ass she showed me her pussy and asked me if I was worthy enough to lick her pussy. I told her yes, please yes let me devours your pussy let me lick that pussy and drink all your juices... but she refused and quit the room.

My work clothes were gone, I only had gym clothes on me and they were pretty much ripped by Miss Washington who was extremely rough on me. It was hard to walk around the room; I decided to quit work early and went straight to my home. I took bath thinking about Miss Washington and the way she treated me. My hand reached my pussy and I masturbated because I was excited by that situation. It was so great to live my fantasy but at the same time I didn't want to be judged by others and I didn't want to lose job over this too cause I knew Gerry would not approve. It looks like Sheila told the BWP community about my addiction. What was next for me?

Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers