Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,011 Followers

'James, if you could only see me now.' she thought to herself and lowered her face down into Angela's waiting cunt.

She could feel Jay moving around behind her on the bed as her little pink tongue flicked out and tickled Angela's clit. She swirled it around a little before poking it into her wet pussy. Her lips enveloped her hole and she kissed it as if it was a mouth, pushing her tongue deep inside.

"Ohhhh, that's it baby! More!" Angela moaned.

Jessica could feel Jay's large hand slipping between her legs. She moaned into Angela's pussy as Jay ran his fingers between her lips and over her asshole. Feeling adventurous, she slid a finger into the pussy in front of her as she started to lick her clit faster.

"Lick her pussy good you little slut!" Jay said, before lowering his mouth to her ass. Jessica was starting to get really turned on.

"Oh yeah, Jess! Oh my god! You're so fucking good!!"

Jessica surged forward as Jay's tongue touched her butthole and his fingers plunged into her tight little cunt.

"Fuck! Oh fuck baby! I want you to lick my asshole now!"

Before Jessica had a chance to respond, Angela flipped over and spread her ass cheeks in her face. Jessica hesitated only long enough for Jay to push her head forward into Angela's waiting ass. He crammed his fingers hard into her cunt, pushing her even harder. Jessica's lips were mashed against Angela's exposed butt hole and Jay had a handful of her hair.

"Lick it." he said. "I know you want to."

She forced her tongue out of her mouth and pressed it against Angela's tight rim. She noticed that Angela had her hand fast at work between her legs as Jessica tongued her pulsing asshole. As she started to lap at the puckered anus in front of her Jay moved back and resumed his licking of Jessica's pussy and ass.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk!!"

Angela reached back and grabbed Jessica's hair as she became overwhelmed with a massive orgasm. As it subsided, she collapsed on the bed.

"Did I miss all the fun?"

The three turned their heads to see Zack hanging up his coat. Angela hopped up off the bed and strolled over to him.

"Well, you missed little Jessie eating her first pussy!" She said, kissing him hello.

"Sorry I missed it," he said. "Maybe you can reenact it for me."

Angela let out a laugh. "Maybe later. Right now I have plans for that cock of yours!"

With that she grabbed his crotch and led him over to the bed. Jay helped Jessica out of her dress, so that she was wearing only her stocking and choker. He commented on how sexy she still looked. He then began to undress himself as Angela wrestled Zack out of his clothes. Soon, all four were naked and Angela was wasting no time in including Zack in the evening's events.

"I really need a cock in my pussy!" She said, laying back on the bed.

Jessica's mouth was watering as she watched Zack spit in his hand and rub his dick, until it was glistening wet. He then positioned himself between Angela's legs and slowly pushed that monster cock into her freshly licked cunt. She moaned like a whore as he filled her, sliding his tool deep inside. Jay held his own cock out in front of Angela's face, and she turned her head to take it in. Jessica was feeling a little left out, so she crawled over and took one of Angela's nipples into her mouth. Zack was holding her legs out wide as he repeatedly impaled her with his cock. Jay was sliding his dick into her mouth and Jessica was working over her large firm tits.

'This little slut is getting quite the treatment,' Jessica thought to herself. She was having fun but there was a part of her that wished she was the one getting the attention.

Jay then flipped his leg over Angela's face. She tilted her head back and parted her lips as he lowered his balls into her mouth. His dick was now free, so Jessica quickly took it in as Angela sucked his balls. Her chin was bumping against Angela's as her lips moved over Jay's mouth watering cock. Jay ran his hand through her hair as she sucked him.

"Jessica, why don't you come over here and lick Angie's clit while I fuck her."

Jessica pulled herself away from Jay's dick as Zack spoke to her. She then spun around, and flipped a leg over Angela's body, putting the two women in a 69 position. From this view she could see Zack's cock sliding in and out of Angela's wet pussy. Licking her lips, she lowered her mouth to her clit and started licking. She could feel Jay's hard dick pressing into her ass cheeks from the other side and her pussy drooled in anticipation. Suddenly the dick was gone and Jessica could feel Angela's warm mouth on her pussy once again. She shivered as she felt a long finger nail graze her asshole. Her tongue was licking at both Angela's clit and Zack's cock as the two fucked.

Jessica then felt something pressing against her swollen pussy lips. She moaned as Jay's dick entered her body. His hands were grasping her ass as he began to build up a rhythm, fucking her wet cunt with long slow strokes. As she felt Angela's tongue on her clit, Zack pulled his cock out of her pussy and offered it to Jessica. Jessica wasted no time in gobbling up his perfect dick, sucking Angela's pussy juices from the rigid pole. He then replaced it in Angie's hungry hole and began pounding her with renewed vigor. Jay, taking a cue from Zack, began fucking Jessica harder as well. A few moments later Zack pulled out of Angela's pussy and started to stroke his cock. Jessica found herself looking right into his dickhole as a gob of hot jism blasted her in the face. She closed her eyes as another shot landed in her hair. A third splashed off her chin and dribbled down onto Angela's cunt. Zack redirected the rest onto Angela's well-fucked pussy.

Almost reflexively, Jessica started lapping the warm cream off of Angela's shaven mound.

"Damn Jay! You've taught her well! She's a regular little cumslut!"

Zack's words made Jessica smile, as she finished cleaning the cum from Angela's pussy. She then looked up into his eyes.

"Why don't you let me have a turn with that gorgeous cock of yours!"

Jay pulled out of Jessica, and she got off Angela. Zack laid back on the bed.

"If you want me to fuck you, then you had better get it hard again."

Jessica was on his limp cock like a starving animal, sucking and licking, trying to blow some life back into his impressive member. Angela soon joined her, focusing on his balls. She licked and kissed them before moving up the shaft to meet with Jessica's sweet little mouth. The two women started kissing as Jessica pumped his cock with her hand. Soon enough Zack's dick was back in full form.

"So how do you want it?" he asked Jessica.

"I want it from behind! Fuck me like a dog!"

"Ooooooo, Jess." Angela said. "I like it when you talk dirty!"

Jessica assumed the position, on her hands and knees, and Zack moved up behind her. Angela licked her fingers and rubbed them along Jessica's slit, priming her for her upcoming fucking. She then took Zack's cock and guided it into Jessica's waiting pussy. Jessica gasped as his massive dick filled her, then moaned when she felt Angela's tongue between her ass cheeks. She had almost forgot about Jay until, he started dangling his cock in front of her face. She looked up at him.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

"Yes! Give me your cock! I want to suck it while Zack fucks me!"

He held it just out of reach and Jessica flicked her tongue out, just touching the tip. He then moved forward a little, allowing the head to pass through her lips. It was hard for Jessica to concentrate on Jay's dick as Zack fucked her and Angela was probing her anus with her tongue. She was now officially in heaven!!

"Does is feel good hon?" Angela asked.

Jessica couldn't answer, due to the fact that her mouth was full of cock. Jay pushed his dick all the way into her throat, fucking her face as Zack pounded her pussy.

"I bet I know what she wants!" Angela said with a grin.

Jessica looked up at her.

"She wants it in the ass!"

Zack ceased his thrusting.

"Is that what you want Jess?"

"Jessica pulled her mouth from Jay's cock and turned to him.

"Oh yes! Shove that thing up my ass!"

Zack slowly pulled his cock from her pussy. Angela immediately took it into her mouth and started sucking. She then shoved two fingers into Jessica's wet cunt, swirling them around. Jessica was a little confused until she removed the fingers and started rubbing them over her asshole. Angela then pushed her fingers up Jessica's tight butt hole, lubricating it with her own pussy juices. She then spread Jessie's cheeks, grabbed Zack's wet dick, and pressed it against the small anal opening.

Jay was smacking her lightly in the face with his cock as Zack pushed his dick up Jessica's ass tunnel.

"Oh Fuck!! Yes! It's sooooo big!"

Angela was fingering Jessica's clit and licking Zack's shaft as it slowly slid into Jessica's butt. The feeling was intense, and Jess thought her ass was being torn apart. Once Zack's dick was all the way inside her, he began moving his hips causing his shaft to wiggle around inside her.

"Oh shit I love it! I love being a slut! Fuck me all night long!"

"You are a slut!" Jay said, shoving his cock back into her mouth. Jessica almost choked as it hit the back of her throat. Zack pulled his cock out almost all the way before pushing it back up her ass. As the two men fucked her from both ends, they slowly began to build up speed. Jessica's body shuddered and she let out a muffled moan as she experienced one of the most powerful orgasms of her life.

"Hey Zack!" Jay said. "Want to switch?"

Jessica bit her lip as Zack pulled his engorged cock from her asshole, and moved over to her head. Jay took his place facing her pert little ass. Jessica opened her mouth in ecstasy as Jay started to force his saliva-soaked cock up her tight butt hole. Zack was sitting in front of her holding his dick in his hand.

"Open up Jessie!" he said.

"But it was just in my..."

Her words were cut off as Zack simply put his cock into her mouth. Meanwhile Jay was wasting no time in pumping her ass with hard long strokes. Each thrust caused her mouth to slip further down Zack's shaft.

Angela was feeling a little bored so she got down on the floor, facing Jay's ass. Reaching up, she spread his firm ass cheeks apart and started to tongue his butt%20hole. This caused Jay to groan and push forward one last time. Jessica could feel her insides being sprayed with hot cum as Jay filled her up. She was still busy sucking Zack's dick, however, and paid no notice as Jay pulled his slick cock out of her well-fucked asshole. She could feel the jism dribbling out of her ass as a few more drops fell from Jay's dick down onto her hole.

As Jessica continued to run her lips down Zack's long hard shaft, Angela took in Jay's quickly softening dick and started to lick it clean of his sticky fluid. Jessica was then surprised to feel her running her tongue over her ass. Zack pulled his cock from her mouth and watched intently as Angela's tongue dipped down between Jessica's ass cheeks and began lapping up Jay's spent cum.

Wiping her mouth, Angela sat up and smiled at her three companions.

"So when is it my turn to have a cock up my ass?"

Zack laid down on the bed and Angela crawled up his body, kissing and licking him along the way. She then lowered herself onto his waiting cock, allowing a lustful moan to escape her lips. She looked sexy, grabbing at her own nipples as she started to gyrate her hips on Zack's swollen cock. Reaching back with a slender finger, she lightly rubbed her asshole. The site looked tempting so Jessica crawled forward and kissed Angela's hand. She then ran her tongue down her finger to her tight little anus.

"Oh yeah, baby! You dirty little slut! Lick my asshole!" Angela moaned as she began grinding on Zack's cock.

Jessica's little pink tongue stabbed at Angela's puckered asshole, then moved down and sucked at Zack's balls. Jay was watching, stroking his dick, which was starting to regain it's hardness. When he was back to full size, he coaxed Jessica out of the way and pressed the head of his dick against Angela's asshole.

"Oh yeah! Fill me up boys!!" she moaned.

Jessica watched in awe as Jay slid his cock up Angela's anus. She crawled over and started kissing Jay's neck, moving in sync with his body as he fucked her ass. Angela was moaning uncontrollably as the two men filled her holes. Jessica lowered her hand and started to rub Jay's asshole as she sucked his neck.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkkk!!" Angela screamed as she came hard between Jay and Zack.

"Ugggghhhh!" Zack groaned. Jessica guessed that he had just came inside Angela.

Soon after, Jay pulled out and sent a few steams of white jism arcing over Angela's ass. Jessica wasted no time in licking the cream off her soft skin. The four companions then collapsed on the bed. Angela crawled over and kissed Jessica on the lips.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime?"

Next Chapter: A Day With Angela

damonX
damonX
3,011 Followers
12