Jessica Gay Goes To Jail Ch. 01

Story Info
Guards have fun at young newscaster's expense.
1.6k words
3.95
230k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 06/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers

MsLinnet has asserted the moral rights under sections 77 and 78 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988.

All the characters in this story are fictitious. There is no such person as Jessica Gay or Susie Ling and the LA News is just a figment of my imagination. Any resemblance between any of them by descriptions or by name to real people, living or dead is wholly a matter of Nature imitating Art.

*

LA Headline News.

Jessica Gay the newest star to break into the limelight by her antics loses her case.

The humiliated star now has to spend 90 days in the county jail. Her lawyer was quoted as saying this was a travesty of justice but was seen later dining with Jessica's manager and the sentencing judge.

The question has to be asked, was this just a publicity stunt that has gone horribly wrong, or was it the real thing? Or was this a drug related incident as some have suggested. These questions and others, this reporter tried to ask the unlikely trio as they left the lush Hollywood restaurant.

I asked a former inmate of the county jail what Jessica would be subject to, and she said, "Having lost her case, she would now be processed, and issued her orange overalls, prison underwear, and toiletries. She would be subjected to a full body search and internal examination. The guards will give her no quarter and the inmates would give her less."

This is Susie Ling reporting for the LA News.

This was the last thing Jessica saw before being taken to her temporary home and now she was now totally humiliated. Her lawyer and manager had assured her it would never come to this. Now, mostly due to their ineptitude she would be spending time at the county's leisure.

"," the female guard ordered, and she began to remove her clothing. As each item was shed another guard took it from her and deposited it in a plastic bag.

"It'll be returned after you serve your sentence, sweetie," the guard smiled.

Jessica felt ill as she bent over to begin dressing in her jail uniform, when she was told to stop. "Time for a body cavity search, sugar. We know you Hollywood types like to have your drugs. Bend over and spread your cheeks, sweetmeat!"

The three other guards in the room laughed. The actress was stunned. How had it come to this? She was suddenly brought back to her senses by a sharp slap on her ass. "Get to it!" the guard barked. Jessica bent at the waist and grabbed her smooth pale ass cheeks spreading them for the guard. Looking over her shoulder, Jessica could see the blonde guard slip on rubber gloves, and apply a coating of KY jelly to the finger tips. She smiled as she walked towards the humiliated actress, and blew a wisp of hair that had come loose from the bun on her head out of her eyes.

Bracing for a finger being shoved up her ass, Jessica was surprised when she felt several fingers shoved in her pussy instead. "You like that, don't you? Sweetmeat." The guard began to work her fingers in and out of Jessica's pussy at an increasing pace. It was obvious she was not searching for anything.

"Stop it!" Jessica screamed.

"Shut up, and lie still, or you'll get a lot worse," the guard calmly replied. With her other hand the guard began working her thumb into Jessica's asshole. Jessica began to moan and was beside herself as she slowly becoming turned on. She tried to concentrate, and think about something else, but at the time she thought she could block it all out, the guard ran a finger that was now lubricated with Jessica's juices over her clit. She could feel her orgasm building towards a crash ending but Jessica turned and tried to push the guard back.

"What are you doing?" Jessica yelled.

"Be quiet sweetmeat, and turn back around or we'll have some problems, sugar."

The other guards started in on her too, moving closer. Then the two closest grabbed her arms and legs and held her down. The first guard started on her again, licking at her already swollen and slick cunt.

Jessica could feel herself climaxing and she moaned loudly. "UHHHHHHHHH' OHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she couldn't help but enjoy it now she had climaxed for the first time in months and screamed for the guards' amusement.

"You can really moan for such a little thing. Maybe you should return the favour?" said a guard and Jessica looked around as one of the guards handcuffed her then forced her into a kneeling position.

A guard then pulled a chair across the room, the screech of which seemed to echo in Jessica's head. The blonde guard sat down on the chair pulling her uniform skirt up to reveal a clean shaven pussy. Jessica backed away from her but was pushed back into position by a knee in the middle of her back. The blonde guard grabbed the back of Jessica's head and pulled her closer to sex slit.

"Now lick it," said one of the guards but Jessica resisted and then she saw two of the other guards draw their nightsticks from their belts.

She stuck out her tongue and started to lap at the at her captor's pussy as if she was a cat at a bowl of cream. It was obvious that this was new to her but her licking soon started to take effect on the blonde who began moaning and moving her hips up and down in time with Jessica's licking. The more she licked the wetter the guard was getting; as Jessica got into a rhythm she felt something cold on her exposed ass.

With two guards standing beside her and the blonde sitting in front of her this left only the short red headed woman but Jessica had no idea what it was she was feeling on her ass. The coolness was moving up and down, and it soon found the warmth of her pussy. Then it forced her lips open; the shock went through her body like lightning. She tried to turn and see what was invading her tight hole, but the blonde woman was holding her so tight between her legs that she couldn't see anything behind her. All she could do was feel what ever it was moving methodically in and out of her pussy, The more it invaded her the more she was getting turned on; then she felt a blast of cool air entering her as the rod was removed.

Then, while she was still gasping for air, she felt the same object resting on her tight ass hole. She felt the pressure as it forced her tight ring open. Jessica screamed with the pain as the red head pushed her nightstick into her ass.

The blonde women grabbed her hair and looked at and said fiercely, "You better make me cum or I will let her push all of it into you!" Then she let Jessica up to look around to see what was invading her body. The shock on her face was evident when she saw the nightstick sticking out of her ass with the red headed guard with her hand wrapped around the exposed end and smiling as she gave it a tap that sent Jessica reeling with pain once again. Reluctantly she returned to the blonde's pussy, remembering how her last boyfriend had made her cum with his tongue. She began once again trying to make her captor cum, with a gentle reminder every now and again from her ass as the nightstick got a tap from behind.

Jessica frantically sucked and licked on the blonde's pussy, and while she is sucking on her clit the blonde started moaning as she whispered words of encouragement to Jessica. As her orgasm built up and flooded over her, she screamed as the full force of her pleasuring took effect. Thankful that she had completed her task Jessica felt the nightstick being removed from her ass. The guards all seem pleased that she had performed well and the blonde then said, "You will be a good whore. I hope to enjoy your stay." Then she gave her a push and she fell to the floor.

"Finish processing her, get her showered, and assign her a cell. No privileges," the blonde guard said as she stood up, pulled down and straitened her skirt. The other three guards picked her up off the floor and dragged her body into a shower cubicle and stood there while Jessica washed her aching body. The water stopped far too early for Jessica's liking but the guards ignored her protest. She was sprinkled with a delousing powder and she was told to get dressed and she did as she was told. She pulled on the standard issue knickers, a far cry from the silk she was used, to then she pulled on her orange boiler suit covering her abused body.

After the guards had finished getting Jessica processed into her new life as a jail bird she was taken into the large hall of the county jail. As she was led through the hall there was a cascade of wolf whistles coming from all sides. Jessica was taken to a cell where there was a buxom brunette woman sitting on the lower bunk. "Is this the new meat?" said the woman.

The guard pushed Jessica into the cell and she fell at the woman's feet. "Jessica meet you new roommate Nell." Then the guard laughed as she slammed the door shut on the petrified star. Jessica tried to get up but was held down by Nell's foot and was told, "You have some work to do before you can stand in my presence."

MsLinnet
MsLinnet
244 Followers