Jessica Gets Taken

Story Info
Lonely wife tricked by husband's friend and gangbanged.
2.7k words
4.23
298.8k
191
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,279 Followers

Jessica blushed when she realized that her pink vibrator had been lying next to her alarm clock on the bed stand the entire time that Rick had been there working on her laptop. She seriously hoped that he had not noticed the toy. She often felt uncomfortable looking him in the eyes to begin with, but thinking that he was aware of her using toys to masturbate with while her husband was stationed overseas would only make things more awkward for her.

Rick was friends with Jessica's husband, Kevin. When she had learned from her husband that he had shared certain intimate details about her with Rick she had been humiliated. Now every time she could only imagine that he might be thinking about the things that Kevin had shared.

The 28-year-old beautiful woman with long brown hair, enticing blue eyes and captivating smile was used to men admiring her. She was pretty to look at and her firm B-cup breasts looked larger on her petite 5'2" body. But Rick knew far more than that. He knew that Kevin was the only man she had ever been with. He knew that she only rarely sucked her husband's penis, and never to orgasm. But that wasn't the worst of it: Kevin had also shared that her pussy was abnormally small, so much so that her OBGYN had informed her that she would require a C-section when she had gotten pregnant. Jessica was never concerned about being small 'down there', after all, the first OBGYN who had informed her of the difference in her size had assured her that she was not alone in being that small, and made sure that she knew that no man would ever complain about her being too tight. Jessica had feared that sex would be difficult, but after getting married she discovered that her size was no issue at all. Of course it helped that her 5'8" husband had no more than a five inch dick at best, and it was not very thick when hard. Jessica didn't mind because she felt that it was as if they were made for each other.

Thinking of Kevin's dick reminded her of Rick as well. The one thing that Kevin had shared with her about his friend was that Rick's dick was supposedly more than eight inches long. While Jessica had no sexual desire towards the man, she still wondered about what a dick nearly twice the size of her husband's must look like in comparison.

Jessica pushed the thought from her mind. It had been far too long since she had a man inside of her. She stopped having sex with Kevin during the third month of her pregnancy. After having their daughter Kevin was transferred to Afghanistan before she had recovered enough to have sex. Jessica did the math and realized that it had been a little over 18 months since Kevin had fucked her. She couldn't wait for his return home in two month's time.

That was where the PC and the vibrator came in. Thanks to Rick, Kevin and Jessica had a private video chat connection that was not a part of Kevin's military access. Kevin had given his wife the vibrator to entertain herself while he was away. And recently she had begun giving him shows. She could only imagine what her friends at church would think if they knew that at least once a week she provided her husband with a little bondage role play video so he could jack off to her. To protect her identity Jessica always wore a mask and she never removed her bra and panties. Some things were just too risky. But she would put the vibrator in her panties and then handcuff her wrists behind the headboard and struggle until she orgasmed as Kevin watched. She would often remain in that position until he told her to stop, or least she would try to last that long. Fortunately she kept the key hanging on a nail behind the headboard within easy reach of her hands so she could get free.

That was why she was in such a rush to get Rick out here today. Her baby was at her mother's and tonight was going to be an additional night for her and Kevin to chat. But her computer had crashed and she wasn't able to get the connection working. Thankfully Rick was available to come over and save the day.

Jessica turned on the camera and logged into their private chat room before stripping down to her bra and panties. Then she put on her mask and crawled into the bed. She turned the vibrator on and slid it into her panties before reaching behind the slats in the bed and attaching the handcuffs to her wrists. Now she would enjoy the vibrations against her pussy as she waited for Kevin to come online.

In his car outside, Rick watched the picture on his computer. Little did Jessica know that when he had installed the equipment for her to chat with Kevin that he had provided a channel for him to log in as well. For months now he had been watching Jessica's private shows that she believed were only for her husband. He had also recorded them and shared them with his friends, Tony and Scott. And little did Jessica know that the problems she had with her connection had been the result of Rick's doing in order to get her to call him. In fact, the message that she had gotten from Kevin saying that he was available to come online tonight had been sent by Rick as part of the plan.

What Jessica also didn't know was that while she was downstairs fixing Rick a cup of coffee, he had found the key that he had watched her use so many times and replaced it with another. Now Jessica had no escape from her handcuffs.

"She's ready," He said to Tony and Scott, who were sitting quietly in the back seat of his car. "Let's go give her what she needs."

Jessica looked at the clock on the nightstand. Kevin was late and she had already had one orgasm. She wasn't sure how long she could keep it up if he didn't log in soon. She thought about unlocking her wrist and turning the vibrator off, but decided to wait another minute. Then she heard a noise coming from downstairs. She quickly reached for the key hanging on the nail behind the headboard but when she slid it into the lock nothing happened. Jessica tried again and again, but the handcuffs remained secure.

Then the door opened and three men entered. "Look what we have here." Scott said.

Jessica screamed in panic at the sight of the invaders. "Please don't hurt me!" She pleaded. When she saw Rick she said, "What are you doing here?"

The men laughed. Rick said, "We are definitely not here to hurt you Jessica." Seeing her look at the laptop he added, "Don't worry, Kevin isn't logging in tonight. The only connection that you have right now is to my computer and we're recording everything. I've been watching you for months now and my friends and I have decided that you need a real cock inside you."

"Leave me alone or I'll call the police!" Jessica warned.

"Go ahead, but I've taken the precaution of hacking your computer and sending a bunch of e-mails back and forth, from you to me, that show you letting me watch what you do here and you begging me to fulfill your gangbang rape fantasy before Kevin gets home. So if you tell anyone then everyone will see the evidence I have and they will all think you're just a slut. Imagine how Kevin will feel about that."

"Please, you can't do this to me. I've never fucked anyone but Kevin." Jessica reminded Rick.

Rick and his buddies began removing their clothing. "Oh we're just going to watch you for a while, until you beg us to fuck you."

"That's not going to happen." She promised.

Rick pointed to the vibrator in her panties. The only way we'll turn that off is when you say "Please fuck me."

Jessica vowed that she would never do that, but already she could feel the vibrator bringing her close to another climax. She hated the fact that these men were going to watch her cum, but there was absolutely nothing that she could do about it. She watched as they slowly stroked their cocks while staring at her. All three men were larger than her husband, but Rick's eight-plus inch cock was bigger, and thicker, than she would have imagined.

Jessica came. She tried to hide it but her body got the best of her. She begged them to turn the vibrator off but they just cheered her on as she struggled. Soon she was cumming again. Now it was becoming difficult to handle. The constant stimulation to her oversensitive clit was becoming unbearable. She had a series of orgasms, each more intense that the one before it. Jessica was thrashing about, begging for relief. Her stomach was aching from too much pleasure, yet the men would not permit it to stop.

She knew what they wanted and she did her best to resist. She hoped that she would pass out, but that was not happening. Jessica was humiliated at the thought that this was all being captured on video for others to watch. Eventually she broke. She hated the words that came out of her mouth but she believed that she had no choice but to speak them,

"Please fuck me. Do anything you want, just turn this damn thing off!"

With that the three men jumped onto the bed and began groping her all over. Her bra and panties were cut off of her. Much to her relief the vibrator fell away, but it was quickly replaced by fingers probing her tight little pussy.

"Shit, she really is tight," Tony said, "Almost asshole tight if you ask me."

Rick pushed the men aside and began licking her pussy. Jessica cried out as his tongue began massaging her over stimulated clit at the same time that Tony and Scott began licking her nipples. Jessica climaxed almost immediately, and felt shame at being brought to orgasm by someone other than her husband.

Rick rose up and began rubbing his giant cock against her pussy.

"God no, don't put that inside me!" Jessica pleaded.

Rick slowly pressed into the small woman. The feel of her tight lips wrapping around his thick shaft was wonderful. Knowing that he was only the second man to fuck her, and her first cock in a year-and-a-half, was something that he relished.

Jessica squirmed as the giant cock filled her like she had never been filled before. Rick fucked her slowly as she begged him to stop. After a couple of minutes he pulled out and climbed up to straddle her chest. "Suck it." He ordered.

Jessica opened her mouth and took his massive head between her lips. She bobbed her head back and forth as Rick fucked her mouth. He grabbed the sides of her head to guide it as he facefucked her. Soon he was moaning with delight. Jessica realized that he was going to cum and tried to pull away. She had never permitted Kevin to cum in her mouth and certainly did not want Rick to have the privilege of doing so, but his hands held her head firmly in place.

"Oh yes!" He called out as he began to cum.

Jessica felt the first blast of his thick cum splash onto her tongue before more began shooting into the back of her throat. She was forced to begin swallowing it as Rick took his pleasure spilling his seed into her mouth. When he had finished he climbed off of the bed and motioned for Tony to take his turn.

Jessica begged the overweight, bearded man to leave her alone, but Tony was too horny to care about her feelings. He quickly jumped on top of the beautiful woman and shoved his cock inside her. He fucked her hard and fast as Jessica could do nothing but take it.

Then she was surprised as she caught her body responding. "No, not this." She said to nobody in particular as she realized that she was about to orgasm. She tried to resist it, but soon her hips were thrusting in response to the cock fucking her as she was cumming beneath him. She hated it, but could not help but enjoy it at the same time.

Tony's pace quickened as his orgasm neared. He quickly pulled out and jumped up to straddle the woman and forced his ready cock into her mouth just in time to start cumming. Now Jessica was swallowing a second load of jizm as she pleasured the man with her mouth and tongue.

Scott didn't wait for Tony to finish. As he was busy cumming in Jessica's mouth, Scott raised her legs high and shoved his cock into her waiting pussy. Jessica was sucking one cock while being fucked by another. And once again she found her body responding with another orgasm.

Eventually Tony pulled out of her mouth and slid off the bed. Scott allowed her legs to fall and dropped down on top of her as he continued to fuck the petite woman.

"For a cunt that's had three cocks in it already she sure is a tight one!" He proclaimed as he pounded away. When he was about to cum he pulled out and took his turn in Jessica's mouth.

As she sucked his cock Rick told her, "Now you don't have any excuse not to suck Kevin off anymore. If you don't swallow his cum as soon as he comes home I'm going to let him see the videos of you sucking us off."

Jessica tried to ignore him. All she wanted now was to get Scott off so they would be finished. She worked his cock with her mouth, greedily trying to get him to cum. When he did she gulped him down without blinking an eye.

Scott climbed off of the bed and Jessica just lie there quietly with her eyes closed. Then she felt someone climbing onto the bed. She opened her eyes to see Rick getting on top of her again. She looked down to see his massive cock dangling towards her pussy. "Not again." She whimpered.

"Oh yes, but this time I'm cumming in that pussy."

"No, please don't!" Jessica begged as Rick shoved his cock inside of her.

Her body betrayed her once again. This time she was wracked with multiple orgasms as Rick's huge cock pounded her tight little hole deeper than she could have ever imagined. His cockhead slammed against her cervix as he fucked her fast and hard. Jessica's head rocked back and forth from the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced as he fucked her. Then Rick began slamming her even harder. "Oh yes, here I cum." He announced.

Jessica felt his cum shooting inside her as she climaxed with him. The two came together and continued fucking long afterwards, until Rick was totally satisfied and his cock had gone limp. Only then did he pull out.

Tony and Scott were already dressed and were waiting downstairs when he had finished. Rick put on his clothes and then withdrew the real key to the handcuffs from his pants pocket. He gently placed it into her hand before saying, "There, I think you needed that as much as I did. Now we can keep this our secret and no one—especially Kevin—will ever know about it, or see the videos. The choice is up to you."

Jessica waited until he left before using the key to unlock her handcuffs. She hurried to the bathroom and jumped in the shower. She was humiliated, pissed, and scared. But she had also been satisfied so completely that she couldn't fathom what it meant. She would not tell anyone about this, but she wondered if she would be able to resist calling Rick to have him come back and do this all over again.

PAS
PAS
4,279 Followers