Jessica Helps Her Daddy

Story Info
Coed Jessica seduces her father.
7.1k words
4.53
217.4k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkinsc
tkinsc
80 Followers

Lance was sitting at the kitchen table reading the morning paper and sipping on his coffee. It was the day after Thanksgiving. His wife was shopping, he was sure his daughter would be sleeping late. It was just him, the peace and quiet, and the turkey sandwich that would be calling his name at lunch.

"This is so nice and relaxing," he thought to himself.

Suddenly Lance's solitude was shattered.

"Good morning, Daddy," Jessica said perkily as she entered the breakfast nook.

Jessica sauntered to her dad and gave him a big hug. Jessica was wearing a spaghetti strap white top with a printed Tweety Bird between her breasts, and a small pair of cotton shorts covered with prints of Tweety Bird. The innocent looking night clothes were a stark contrast to Jessica's voluptuous 18 year-old body. Jessica was just a beautiful as her mother, long brown hair, deep brown eyes, a pretty smile, long legs that led up to a shapely ass, and nice firm round tits.

"What are you doing up so early?"

"I have all eight o'clock classes, so I am up early every day. Is it ok for me to be up so early?"

"Absolutely. You know I enjoy spending time with you."

"I guess mom is out shopping?"

"She left about 5:00 this morning, and won't be back until late this afternoon."

Jessica wandered over to the cabinet and reached up to take a box of cereal. As she reached up her shorts rode up, giving Lance a nice view of his daughter's ass. As she walked back to the table, Lance noticed that the white shirt did little to conceal her pink nipples that were pressed tight against the fabric of her night shirt.

Jessica reached across the table and grabbed the pot of coffee.

"When did you start drinking coffee?"

"Well I've got to have something to keep me awake while pulling all-nighters."

"Maybe not procrastinating would lead to you not having to stay up all night."

"Yeah I know, but sometimes, it is better to have fun and then pull an all-nighter. Besides, I seem to recall hearing about you staying up all night to work on papers when you were in college."

"I'm a parent now, I get to be critical of things you are doing that I used to do."

Jessica leaned across the table to get the sugar, and as she reached over her top was loose enough to give Lance a clear view of his young daughter's full breasts. Lance noticed that there was an involuntary stirring in his groin, and couldn't believe that he would be aroused by seeing his daughter. His excitement made him wish his wife was home so they could sneak to the bedroom and have a quickie.

"So how is college so far," Lance piped up, hoping to take his mind off sex.

"It's ok. Not too big of an adjustment. I think I've decided to major in pharmacy."

"That's a fine major. Good salary, excellent job opportunities."

"I've really enjoyed chemistry this semester, and in talking with the people in career services, I've decided that pharmacy would be a good fit for me."

"You of course realize that you may change your mind on majors while you are in college. Both your mother and I did."

"I know, but for now this is what I want to do. Just think, I'll be a legal drug dealer."

"Have you learned anything interesting?"

"I've learned that college boys are better in bed than those in high school."

Jessica had always had a good open relationship with her parents, so a conversation about sex did not surprise Lance.

"I hope we haven't sent you away to college to become some huge slut."

"No daddy, I'm not a slut. I've slept with three guys in college, and they knew what they are doing so much better than any guy did in high school."

"Three guys in four months plus "any guy in high school", sounds kind of questionable to me."

"There have been nine total guys. You wouldn't want me to be some prude would you, dad?"

"I wouldn't want you to be a prude, but being a good lover is more about being attuned to your partner's needs and desires than about the number of people you have had sex with. Jessica, I appreciate that you can talk to me about sex. However, I don't want you to be spreading your legs for anyone who wants a piece of ass and risk getting some disease."

"I don't give it up to just anybody; I've turned a bunch of guys down. In addition to being on the pill I also use condoms. The only person to fuck me without a rubber was Jason, and we dated for six months before he got to do that. I also made Jason pull out; I've never let a guy shoot his spunk in my pussy"

"I'm glad you are being responsible. You know, it may be that you are getting more experienced, that's why the guys seem better."

"Maybe, but they sure seem to know how to make me tingle. It's like they know how to use their hands and mouths, and definitely have control of their dicks. They're certainly not minute men."

"With age comes experience."

"With your experience, mom must be really satisfied."

"She doesn't complain," Lance said with a laugh.

"Lucky woman," Jessica giggled.

The two went back to drinking their coffee and making small talk. Lance knew that he would need some relief before his wife was home from shopping, so he figured he would take a shower and masturbate.

"What are you planning to do today Jessica?"

"Just lounge around. You?"

"A little lounging around and some yard work. Maybe you can help me out some today."

"I'm sure I can do that. I like to help my Daddy."

"I'm going to take a shower and then maybe we'll think about going outside to do some raking."

"OK. Have a nice shower."

Lance went upstairs and undressed. He turned the water on hot, and got the bathroom nice and steamy. He stepped into the hot shower and began to wash off. He began to rub his hard cock with soap, getting it nice and slippery. He felt guilty that Jessica had him so turned on, but she had a hot little body, and was apparently learning to use it well. Suddenly Lance's self-pleasure was interrupted by a voice.

"I'll wash that for you if you would like, Daddy."

Lance stopped stroking his dick and turned to see his daughter standing naked with the shower curtain pulled back.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking at the big soapy dick that had mom screaming last night."

"You shouldn't be in the shower, and see me like this."

"Like what, naked or horny. We've seen each other naked when I was little and would take baths with you. However, I've never seen your cock so hard."

Jessica reached her hand out and touched Lance's hard dick as she stepped into the shower.

"Did I give you a boner, Daddy?"

"Yes you did, seeing you this morning in those revealing clothes got me turned on, so I came up here to take care of things."

"I had hoped it would turn you on, now I'm here to help you out."

"No, Jessica, this is wrong. I can't fool around with my own daughter."

"Why? I want you, and I promise I won't tell."

"It's incest, and it would be cheating on your mother."

"But you aren't forcing me, and besides, since I am half mom and half you it would be like having sex with yourself and with mom."

Jessica began to stroke Lance's cock and moved in close to him, pressing her breasts against his chest.

"You dick feels so nice. Mom's had it thousands of times, and I've never had it. Besides, if I don't get some from you I'm going to have to find someone to fuck today. I'm sure I can find someone in the neighborhood to give it to me, if you won't help out your little girl"

"Oh Jessica, that feels good, but why do you have to have it today."

"Hearing you and mom fuck last night turned me on, and I had to finger myself. Even though I came playing with myself last night, I'm not satisfied. I need a hard cock to satisfy me, and it sounded like you satisfied mom in a big way."

Jessica grabbed her father's hand and guided it between her legs.

"Feel how wet my pussy is daddy. I've been horny for your cock since last night. When I was masturbating last night I was thinking of how I could get you to fuck me today. That's why I wore the revealing clothes his morning. I knew mom would be gone, and I hoped if you got a good look at my body you would be horny."

"Oh baby I'm very horny, and you are so hot. You look like a younger version of your mom, with bigger tits."

Lance slipped a finger inside Jessica, and she moaned.

"Yes, Daddy. Finger my pussy."

Jessica looked up with warm, innocent eyes and whispered, "Kiss me, Daddy."

Lance knew it was wrong, but was consumed by lust. He leaned down and planted his lips on those of his daughter. Their lips parted and their tongues began to explore each other's mouths. His free hand slid down her back and cupped her firm ass.

Lance and Jessica continued to kiss and caress as the water cascaded over their bodies.

"I've been told I give good head. Do you want to judge if your little girl is a good dick sucker?"

"I don't know, Jessica; we may be taking things a little too far."

"Please, daddy. I want to suck your cock."

Jessica pushed Lance against the back of the shower and lowered herself to her knees. She began to massage Lance's balls with one hand and lick up and down his shaft with her tongue. Lance's cock was twitching at the feeling of his lovely daughter's tongue bathing his cock.

Being married over 20 years, blow jobs were much less frequent than they used to be. He usually had his dick sucked for a few minutes each week as foreplay, but it had been months since Lance had a full blow-job.

"Yes, Jessica, your tongue feels good."

Jessica licked lower and began to suck her father's balls into her mouth. She alternated sucking each ball while her hand was jacking him off.

Jessica removed Lance's balls from her mouth and began to lick back up to his head. She began to swirl her tongue around the crown of his head, then moved up and licked the pre-cum from his tip.

"Your cock feels good, daddy. I can't wait to have you in my mouth. This is bigger than any I've ever had before; I hope I can handle it."

"You are doing well so far baby, now suck daddy's dick."

Jessica smiled and wrapped her lips around the head of Lance's cock and began sucking on his head while she swirled her tongue around.

"Oh yes," Lance moaned.

Jessica began to slowly take more of Lance into her mouth, as she slowly moved up and down his shaft. Gradually Jessica worked more and more of his cock into her mouth until he was buried deep in her throat, her nose pressed against his skin.

"That's it sweetheart, take it all, deep-throat daddy's hard cock."

Jessica moaned, which sent shivers up Lance's spine. She began to pick up the pace as her lips slid up and down her father's shaft, her tongue gently bathing his cock. Jessica's hand found Lance's balls and gently began to caress them.

Lance was in heaven. It had been a long time since he had a blow-job, and this one was masterful. His hands caressed Jessica's hair as she continued to plunge his turgid cock down her throat. Lance felt a burning in his balls, and knew he would be cumming soon.

"I'm close Jessica, I'm gong to flood your mouth with my cum."

Hearing that spurred Jessica on, she tightened her lips around her father's cock and began to piston up and down like a machine. After a few strokes, she felt his balls tighten, his cock grow harder, and the veins of his cock pop out. Jessica knew this was it, she was about to swallow her father's cum.

"Oh yes!" Lance exclaimed, as the first jet of jism erupted from his balls into Jessica's waiting mouth. His cock continued to twitch and send stream after stream of cum into Jessica's mouth. Jessica never missed a beat, and continued to suck and swallow until Lance had finished pumping a big load into his daughter's mouth.

Jessica rose to her feet and looked deep into Lance's eyes. "Did I do good, daddy? Can I give a good blow-job?"

Lance pulled Jessica to him and gave her a big kiss. "That was an incredible blow-job. I'm scarred to ask where you learned to do that, but it was fantastic."

"Better than mom?"

"I'm not going to say that. Your mom still gives good head; she just doesn't give it very often."

"I'm just glad I could satisfy you. It was kind of surreal to be sucking the cock that made me. Can we get out of the shower now?"

"Sure we can," Lance said as he turned off the water. "You are gorgeous when you're wet."

"Well, my pussy is still plenty wet, and needs to be satisfied. Let's dry off and get in bed and see what we can do about that."

They quickly dried off, and Jessica pulled Lance to her parent's bed.

"Is this the bed where I was conceived?"

"Yes it is."

"Just think, soon I'm going to be fucking my daddy in the bed where he made me."

Jessica pulled her father close and began kissing him, as their hands continued to explore each other's bodies, she made her way down to Lance's flaccid cock.

"You don't want me anymore daddy?" Jessica said with a smile on her face.

"It's just resting up for a minute to be prepared to satisfy you as much as your mouth satisfied it."

They continued kissing and caressing until Lance pulled back.

"Is something wrong daddy?"

"No, everything is fine, I'm just curious about you listening last night, were we that loud?"

"No, you weren't too loud. I've just gotten accustomed to listening for you and mom having sex. It's a big turn-on to hear you two going at it."

"How long have you been listening?"

"I guess I was about 13 the first time I heard you and mom and knew what you were doing. I thought it was kind of funny at first for your parents to be doing it. A few months later I got really curious to see it, so I crept to the door and peeked through a crack to see you and mom fucking. It was amazing to watch."

"You watched us having sex."

"Yes. That's I really learned about sex by secretly watching you and mom. I would sit outside your door and watch you two fuck, and the different positions, sights, and sounds were very arousing. I masturbated for the first time watching you and mom fuck."

"You masturbated outside our door while we fucked?"

"Sometimes, other times I would lay in my bed listening to you and mom while I masturbated, pretending it was you fucking me."

"You used to fantasize about me?"

"I still fantasize about you. I wanted you to pop my cherry. I've wanted you to fuck me since the first time I watched you and mom."

"I never knew you watched us."

"Last night I heard you and mom fucking, and was fingering myself, and decided that today would be the day my fantasy would come true. Today would be the day that I fucked my daddy."

"That will come true for you soon honey."

I got up this morning, shaved my legs and pussy to give me a more innocent look, dressed to expose myself, and hoped to get you horny enough to fuck me."

"I am definitely horny, but you aren't so innocent."

"No, daddy, I'm not innocent. Right now I'm your dirty little girl, who needs your big hard dick."

Jessica grabbed Lance and pulled him into a deep kiss. Lance's hands began to massage his daughter's breasts and pinch her nipples, which elicited a moan from Jessica. Lance pulled away from the kiss and lowered his mouth to her firm left breast.

"Oh, daddy, please suck my tit."

Lance began to lick Jessica's nipple, running his tongue around the areola as her nipple began to get erect. When her nipple was hard, he gently clenched it with his teeth, and sucked it into his mouth.

Mmmmmm, feels so good, daddy."

Lance began to vigorously suck on Jessica's left breast as his hand began to massage her other breast and tweak its nipple. After a few minutes of sucking he switched breasts. Jessica's hands were busy caressing her father's back and shoulders. Lance took Jessica's hands and had her push her tits together, and then he inhaled both nipples into his mouth.

"Oh, God, yes," Jessica moaned as Lance bit her nipples.

"Nobody has ever sucked both my tits at once, daddy. It feels so good."

One of Lance's hands slid between Jessica's legs, and found its way to Jessica's freshly shaved pussy. The wetness of Jessica's smooth pussy felt like dew on a rose petal as he began to trace Jessica's labia with his finger.

While continuing to suck both nipples at once, Lance slipped a finger in his young daughter's warm, wet pussy.

"Ahhh yes, daddy," she moaned.

Jessica felt a charge run through her body. It was like she had an electric current running between her nipples and her pussy. Every suck of her nipple, or stroke of her pussy gave her an exciting jolt pleasure.

Lance could sense Jessica's excitement, and knew she must be close to orgasm. He began to suck and bite her nipples with more vigor; while making sure that with each thrust of his finger, his palm rubbed Jessica's hard little clit.

"Mmmmm," Jessica moaned. "You know how to make a woman feel good."

"I just want to make sure my little girl is satisfied."

"I'm sure I will be soon. I'm so close to cumming."

Lance slipped another finger in Jessica's tight pussy, as Jessica was now raising her hips to meet Lance's palm. She began to moan ad squirm more, while he continued sucking and biting her hard nipples.

Lance noted that Jessica's breathing was getting heavier, and her body flushed. Several years ago, this would have been a cause of concern to see his little girl in peril. Now, however, it was a sign she was in ecstasy.

Jessica felt as if her body was on fire. She was being led to orgasm by an experienced lover. Her father was about to make her cum.

"Ohh yes, daddy. I'm about to cum."

Lance pushed his fingers hard and deep into his daughter's wet box, slamming his palm into her clit. Jessica's body began to shiver; her hands released their grip on her tits and flew onto her fathers back.

"Unnnnn!" Jessica moaned and she climaxed.

Lance felt his daughter's pussy begin to spasm around his fingers.

"Arrrrgh!" she continued to wail as her climax reached its peak

"Oh, daddy, that felt so good. You are so sure with your fingers, no fumbling around looking for the right spot to hit."

"It comes with experience my dear."

As Lance moved up beside Jessica and gently stroked her hair, she turned and planted a deep kiss on her father.

"Oh I love you so much, daddy."

"And I love you too baby."

Lance and Jessica continued kissing and caressing each other's body. Lance's cock was now hard again, and getting primed for action. However, he wanted to be sure he gave his daughter an unforgettable experience. Lance began to kiss Jessica's neck as she sighed. He then began kissing his way down, passing her breast, and kissing her stomach. Jessica moaned in anticipation as Lance began kissing her thighs.

Jessica parted her legs as Lance moved his head between them. Gently Lance began planting kisses on his adorable daughter's smooth lips. Jessica began to softly moan and stroke her father's hair as he continued kissing his way around her pussy. He began to use his tongue to trace the delicate folds of her sweet wet pussy.

Lance worked his tongue up and down Jessica's soft creases, his tongue flicking her hardening clit. Finally, Lance's tongue parted Jessica's inner lips and plunged into her pussy. Jessica moaned and thrust her hips up to meet her father's tongue.

Lance began to thrust his tongue in and out of Jessica's sodden snatch. Jessica squirmed enjoying the tongue fucking she was receiving.

Lance peered up from between Jessica's legs, "You taste wonderful. You have such a fresh, juicy, and sweet tasting pussy."

"Thank you, daddy. Your tongue fucking is making it wetter."

Lance dove back to licking his daughter's pussy. Jessica's pussy was as wet as she had ever felt it. Her body was quivering with all the excitement she was feeling. She couldn't recall every feeling this horny.

Lance pulled his tongue from Jessica's pussy and began to lick slowly up and down her crevice, flicking her love button with each stroke to the top. Each time Lance's tongue hit her clit, her body involuntarily jerked. Jessica was practically panting, and Lance sensed her excitement. He wrapped his lips fully around her vulva and began sucking her off.

tkinsc
tkinsc
80 Followers
12