Jessica: Lust Prevails Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess and Chris find themselves together alone.
3.1k words
4.29
41.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers

My mind was whirling. Chris Lefevre, my neighbor and my friend Marie's husband was home alone. A month earlier, while drunk and very horny, I had had some unsatisfactory sex with him at a neighborhood party. He had apologized for his performance that night and had requested a rematch, which I hadn't turned down, only postponed. Since then I had discovered that Walter, my husband of ten years, was screwing some blonde bimbo, leaving me high and dry. Marie had confessed that she wasn't at all interested in sex, and Chris was having trouble dealing with that fact. All of these bits of information added up to make me think about jumping in the shower, getting dressed, and going next door to see Chris. As I showered, all kinds of scattered thoughts ran through my mind. Revenge. Sexual satisfaction. Relief for Chris. Less pressure on Marie. Relief for me. A hard cock for me. Hmmm.

Fifteen minutes later, dressed in a tank top and shorts over my sexiest lingerie, I was knocking at the Lefevre's back door. There was no answer, so I let myself in and called out for Chris. Still no answer. I turned and went up the stairs. By the time I reached the top I could hear water running. "He's in the shower." I thought. I stuck my head into the master bedroom, and called out, "Hey Chris, it's Jess. Are you coming out of there anytime soon? There was a muffled reply. I think it was something to the effect of "I'll be a few minutes, make yourself at home." Just what I wanted to hear.

The bathroom door opened slowly and a damp and fresh looking Chris stepped out. I had closed the curtains, so the room was dim, but certainly not so dim that I couldn't see Chris's eyes open wide when he looked at me stretched out on the bed. I had chosen a red satin bra and panty set that really looked good on me. Chris evidently thought so too: The circus was in town and they were raising the big top in his shorts.

"Come here," I said softly and took his hand and pulled him onto the bed beside me. Still holding his hand, which was trying to reach out for one or several of my body parts, I whispered. "Hey, let's take our time. We have lots, don't we?"

We embraced and kissed passionately for several minutes before I let my hand wander a bit lower. Low enough to release the button on Chris's shorts. And the zipper. He exhaled loudly as I wrapped my fingers around his prick. God, it was as hard as rock, and hot! Really hot. I squirmed toward the foot of the bed, bringing my face to his crotch, pulling his shorts and briefs down as I moved. "Would you mind if I suck your cock a bit?" I asked coyly.

"You gotta be kidding." He laughed. "There may be things in this life that I mind, Jess, but that isn't one of them. Please, go ahead."

It felt delightful. It was very hard and was throbbing very nicely. It had been years since I had taken on a good hard penis in this particular way. Walter thought oral sex was dirty, consequently I didn't suck his cock or get my pussy eaten. My first husband, Len, ate me for hours at a time. Bed was the only place we got along. We fought constantly otherwise. We were like a well oiled fucking machine when we were in bed, or wherever we happened to get it on, and it was the only reason we stayed married as long as we did. I agreed to marry Walter because we got along so well but he was boring in the sack. Well, maybe I was for him too, judging by the current situation.

Even though my recent experience was lacking, I hadn't forgotten how to drive a man crazy with my mouth. It's like riding a bicycle, once you learn, you don't forget. Chris was writhing under me, moaning his encouragement and telling me that he'd never had his cock in a mouth that drove him as wild as mine did. After a very short time, he was throbbing and twitching in my mouth, nearing the point of no return.

"God, Jess, you've got to stop, you're driving me nuts." I raised my head and looked into his eyes. He had a desperate air to him.

"Let's just rest a minute," I offered, and took his saliva slicked shaft in my hand. The pause didn't last long. I wanted to feel his cock fill my mouth again. The taste and texture of an erect penis was something, I realized just then, was something I'd missed very much. I wrapped my lips around him again, and began to slowly and gently stroke, letting my fingers caress the slippery smooth hardness. An almost steady trickle of pre-ejaculate was leaking from his piss hole.

Again he spoke out. "Please, Jess, I don't want to disappoint you again, and if you don't stop right now, I'm going to come. I won't be able to stop."

What a sweetie, I thought he would care. I let his throbbing cock slip from my mouth. "You won't disappoint me Chris, believe me." I swallowed him deeply and sucked as I ran my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft. That was the trigger. He bellowed and literally exploded, filling my mouth with his hot ejaculate. I realized something else at that instant, too, something that I hadn't felt for years, It was that deep satisfaction that came from making a special man very happy in a most intimate way. I savored both the thought and his taste as he came down from his climactic high.

"My God." He croaked. "I have never come like that before." What did you do to me?"

"Me?" I laughed. "You just needed to have your pipes cleaned. And I'm an experienced plumber."

"Well," he said between deep breaths, "You can do that again any time the urge strikes you. Then he looked at me with a bit of concern. "But what about you?" My reaction to our grappling in Deb's basement obviously was still on his mind.

I crawled back up the bed and embraced him, then gave him a long wet kiss that surely tasted of semen. "We have lots of time, I hope, Chris. Don't we? What, maybe thirty minutes 'til I can persuade this guy back to full size?" I asked as I gently fondled his soft dick.

"Jess, you are so hot! I'm crazy about you! You know that, don't you? What would you like me to do for you?" he murmured.

"It's been ages since anyone has licked my pussy. Would you?"

He gave me a big grin. "I'd love to, but I have a confession. I've never done it before. Marie and I were both very inexperienced when we met, and that is something she has asked me to do, and I've never been bold enough to try. You'll have to tell me..."

Chris positioned himself between my legs after I had discarded my now very damp panties, and eyed my pussy. "OK, lesson number one. Most women won't appreciate a direct oral attack on their pussies. They like to be warmed up a bit, so kissing legs and thighs, oh, and especially the inside of the knees, is the way to start out." He did as I told him, and before too very long I was breathing hard and had his hair in my fist and was pulling his mouth toward my sex. "Now, Lover..." I panted, "lick me. Lick from bottom to top." He again did my bidding, "Start lower, you can lick my ass, too. That feels very good, too, you know." He looked at me as if to say "really?" "I'll show how good it feels afterwards. One more thing to mention. Avoid tonguing my clit" I pulled back the hood and showed him my hard, pink little nubbin, "Until I've become quite aroused, then gently flick it with the tip of your tongue." I pushed his face back into my crotch and with somewhat surprising proficiency, he continued to eat me out, making me moan as my orgasm approached. He went for my clit at precisely the right time and sent me over the edge into a delightful spiral of ecstasy

We lay together on the bed for a while, while I kissed him and licked away the tangy pussy juice that coated much of his face. "Thank you, Chris. If I said I really enjoyed that, if would be an understatement. It felt sooo good. Did you enjoy it? Do you like the taste of my puss?"

He nodded vigorously. "Delicious." He whispered. "Your pussy is like a drug. I could get addicted to its taste." For emphasis, he slid a finger deep into me, then pulled it out and held it under his nose, inhaling deeply. "Mmmmm! The essence of sex." He looked at me. "What about you, do you like the smell and taste of pussy?" He waved his dripping finger under my nose, then smeared some of the juice on my lips.

I licked my lips. "Mmmm" I mimicked him, then opened my mouth to capture his finger and sucked it clean. "I think I'm going to have to have more of that." I whispered hoarsely. "Do you have something larger that I can lick it from?"

While we lay there, I had been running my hand gently over Chris's chest, shoulders and abdomen. A few inches lower. My fingers ran softly down the length of his cock shaft. It had started to fill, but wasn't terribly hard yet, and as enjoyable as my recent orgasm had been, I was aching to feel a hard, throbbing cock inside me.

"Let's see what I can do here." I said to Chris as I moved down the bed and kissed the head of his cock. I knew he was expecting me to suck him, and I just about gave in to the temptation to do so. I could easily have taken his beautiful penis back in my mouth and become a slave to it, I loved to suck cock. "Walter, what a prudish asshole." I thought, "depriving me of this particular pleasure all this time."

I knelt between Chris's knees and again licked and sucked at him lightly. His prick grew, and I knew that just by continuing with what I was doing, he would be very hard soon, but I had a special treat in mind for him. I put a hand under each knee and lifted him. My tongue danced over his scrotum, and he moaned. I moved lower and spread his knees more. His tiny brown anus was right there. I knew this would send an electric shock right to his brain, and I was right. He groaned and jerked about as I circled his opening with the tip of my tongue before wiggling it as far as I could into his ass.

"Oh my God," he groaned. "What the hell are you doing to me?"

"Feels nice, doesn't it, baby, getting your asshole reamed?" I licked my index finger and gently pressed it into his ass.

"Oh, fuck! Don't stop! Oh shit!". He cried out.

I opened my eyes to see Chris's dick towering over my face. It was certainly hard now and I was more than ready to feel it buried deep in my wet snatch. I let his legs drop back down onto the bed and straddled him. With one hand holding him on target and the other spreading my lips, I lowered myself onto his pole. My cunt was so juicy that he went all the way in without a hitch. Boy! What a feeling. It felt so good to have that hard-on up inside me. I could feel it twitch against my cervix as I rocked forward and back, pulling the flesh around my clitoris nicely to stimulate it well. I stopped for a while, then started humping him, letting his cock saw in and out of my pussy. There were squishy noises coming from down there. That reminded me. The taste of pussy. He moaned with disappointment when I lifted off his erection, but the disappointment was short lived.

"I knew I would find something larger than a finger to lick my pussy juice from."

"Oh, shit, that feels so fucking good, Jess. You are the sexiest woman I could possibly imagine." Chris hissed as I licked him clean.

"It's time to get it all wet again." I announced as I rolled onto my back and spread, pulling my knees up against my breasts. "Fuck me. Now! Fuck me good and hard. Fuck the shit outta me." Chris didn't hesitate, but drove his angry red pecker in right up the balls, and started to pound it into me. Before I knew it, I was emitting a high pitched wail as I came and came and came.

"I'm coming too," Chris moaned.

"Yeah! Shoot it in my pussy! Fill my cunt with your hot come." He pushed into me as far as he could and shuddered. I could feel the jets of semen pulse into my womb, one after the other, until he finally collapsed on top of me, panting.

He lay on top of me, taking most of his weight on his arms, as our breathing returned to normal. As his cock slowly softened, I could feel some of his come begin to trickle out of my overflowing pussy. An alarm went off inside my head.

"Quick, Chris, give me a tissue of two before I leak all over the comforter. Marie will know a cum stain when she sees one." He didn't seem concerned.

"It's OK," he murmured. "What do you mean, it's OK?" I asked incredulously. "Your wife, who is my friend, will know you have been screwing someone in this bed, and her first thought will be of me!

"Well," he started, "Marie and I had a long talk a couple of days ago, about the state of our marriage, and she asked me, point blank, about where we are going, particularly in regard to sex. She has said a number of times that she just isn't interested anymore. No idea why. She had even asked her doctor about it. They talked about depression or the early onset of menopause, but she doesn't have any other symptoms. She's really doesn't think it's a physical problem. She has also said that she still loves me as much as she ever did, and doesn't want us to drift apart because of sex. Or lack of it, to be precise. My feelings are the same, and I told her so, but I also confessed that I didn't know how much longer I could live with masturbation as my only release. It's become more and more difficult to be emotionally satisfied by jerking off, if you'll excuse my language. There is no way I'd go to a hooker, the state of sexually transmitted diseases and drugs and pimps and all being what it is today."


"Then she told me that you were like me, not getting what you needed in the way of sex from Walter, told me all about the heart attack scare and all, which I already knew, but not the part about no sex because of it. Then she totally blew me away. She said, 'If you want to get together with Jess for sex, you have my blessing. I can trust Jess not to take you away from me, and I know you both would be discreet. And of course, you're both responsible people, there's no worry of disease or pregnancy or anything that would make any of us less than happy. You'll be happier, Jess will be happier, and so will I.' Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather. I asked her if she was sure about this, and she said that she had thought about it for weeks and was sure it OK."

"Well, I'll be damned," I thought. Marie had come up with a solution to several problems with one unique solution. But would it work out in everyone's favour?

"Does she actually want to know about it, or does she want to pretend that it's not happening?" I asked him.

"Oh, no." he answered. "She wants to know, not in detail, but she wants me to reassure her that we are actually doing it, I suppose to put her mind at ease about our marriage. Shot spots on the bed will be the proof, I guess, although I'm sure she'll know that we screwed. It must smell like the honeymoon suite in here,"

I sniffed. He was right, the air was ripe with the mixed aroma of pussy and semen. "Whew!"

As we dressed, a couple of things came to mind. "Chris, I hope you want this to happen again soon, I know I certainly do, but there is some pretty heavy stuff going on right now in my life, which I'll tell both you and Marie about together. I don't know when we will be able to see each other. Any idea?" I queried.

"Marie left that open," he replied. "I don't think there are any restrictions as far as she is concerned. I'm sure, living next door, that if you found yourself free, and wanting, of course, you could just call, and I could come over. By the way, are you going to tell Walter about this? I'm guessing that you won't. He doesn't strike me as being as understand a person as Marie."

"No, Walter wouldn't accept this at all, so we'll have to be careful." "One other thing. You've confessed that your experience together has been limited. There is one thing I like, something I did with my first husband, that I haven't done since I married Walter, and I miss it. I want you to take me from behind. Anally. Have you ever...?"

Chris blushed. "We tried once, unsuccessfully. I find the thought of it very arousing. Would I like to try it with you? The answer is yes!" I smiled at him, my memory recalling the full feeling that hard cock buried in my behind gave me. "Could you get some good water-based lubricant and some condoms before we get together again? Then we'll try it."

I kissed him again as we stood at the back door, then stepped out into the sun. "I'm already looking forward to the next time." I told him, then crossed the driveway and disappeared into the house.

In our next installment, Jess meets Bobby James, PI, and learns how deceitful her cheating husband really is. Stay tuned.

Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers