Jessica: Lust Prevails Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation continued with her suggesting they head for the bedroom, and the camera angle changed slightly so that we could see them enter the bedroom adjacent to the living room. She pulled her sweater over her head to reveal her breasts, which were nicely shaped and capped with pale areolas and rather long erect nipples. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she pulled Walter close and undid his belt and zipper and let his slacks drop, then unbuttoned his shirt and pushed it off his shoulders, leaving him standing there in his boxers. She looked up at him and smiled and then slowly pulled the underwear down, until his semi-hard cock, popped into view. She took it in her hand and fondled it for a minute of two, then leaned forward and drew it into her mouth. I'm sure my mouth hung open in amazement at that point. Why was Walter letting this woman suck his cock when he had always shied away from it with me? I was baffled!
She didn't keep him in her mouth too long, but rather hoisted herself up onto the bed and quickly removed her shorts and panties. He knelt between her legs and, with his hard-on still wet with her saliva, pushed it into her with one easy stroke. It was a quick session of sex by some standards. Neither of them lasted long, as she came first, crying out, followed shortly afterwards by him, groaning out her name as he pumped his semen deep into her belly.

After stuffing a handful of tissues into her crotch to control the inevitable leakage, they lay talking. "I hired a private investigator last week, you know," he told her.

"You're really convinced that she's fooling around, aren't you?" she asked. "Ever since that party, you've been talking about this."

"I don't know who she fucked at that party, but she most certainly smelled of sex when she came back from wherever she had been. Since she's been holding out on me, I think it's only natural to assume that she's getting it elsewhere. I'm going to find, then I'm going to divorce the bitch. And when that happens, I'm hoping you'll change your mind about leaving Lorne and come and live with me."

I was flabbergasted. Here was Walter, telling this woman outright lies. He must have fallen hard for her. Well, I was going to do whatever I could to screw up his plans. My devious mind was already forming an idea about my next step. Not only did I want to get everything I could from him, I now wanted to make sure that Holly found out what a bastard he really was.

In Chapter 4, Jess finally meets her husband's lover. She plots her revenge

12