Jessica: Lust Prevails Ch. 04

Story Info
Jess meets and conquers her rival's husband.
3.6k words
4.28
36k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers

Before we return to the story, I'd like to thank all of those who have taken the time to offer praise, criticism and general commentary on chapters one though three of Jess's adventures.

And now, on with the story....

After viewing Bob James' surveillance video of my husband and his lover, I was in turmoil. I was angry, I was hurt, I was scheming my revenge. Curiously enough, I was also very horny after watching the graphic sex on screen and I told Bobby how I felt. I told him that I found him very enticing, and wouldn't be at all offended if he stayed and offered to help me out.

He blushed a deep red. "I'm really sorry, Jess. I thought Mel might have mentioned it to you. You see, I'm gay. I find you to be a very attractive woman, and not just physically, but I really am only interested in men. I hope we can continue to be friends nevertheless."

It was my turn to blush. The idea that Bobby might be gay hadn't crossed my mind. "Oh God, Bobby. I'm sorry I was so forward. I had no idea. Of course I want to continue to be friends, you have done so much for me and have been so non judgmental about all this." I stood up and pulled him to his feet. "Can I give you a big hug, nothing to do with sex, just a hug between friends. Without saying anything we wrapped our arms around each other and stood for several minutes, hanging onto each other. Then he packed up his brief case and prepared to leave. I gave him another hug and a kiss on the cheek and told him I would see him soon.

After Bobby was gone, I sat down and began to think out the next step I wanted to take, then made two phone calls.

Two days later, I found myself seated in the reception area of a very posh suite of offices. The receptionist sat at a small desk with a flat screen computer monitor in front of her, and the various staff members moved from office to office down a hallway behind the reception desk. I had arrived early for my appointment and spent the extra time eyeing the well dressed men and women who worked in the office. One in particular caught my eye as he strode up to the desk and left some papers. He was tall and handsome in a light gray suit. His dark skin was the perfect contrast to the fabric of the suit, and when he flashed a smile at me, I just melted. He returned to his office and shortly afterwards the receptionist's intercom rang and she looked up at me and asked me to accompany her to the office of Mr. Lorne Bernard.

The man I was meeting with was an personal investment specialist. He was also the man my dear husband had made a cuckold, though he didn't know that yet. He would know shortly, however.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Engleman. I understand you're here because you want to make some investments, so let's get right down to business. I'll explain our company's policies and the rules that are in place to protect new investors like yourself, and then we'll get into the specifics of your own investment requirements. If you have any questions as we go along, please feel free to stop me and ask." He then went through a list of questions and statements, that, for the most part I didn't pay much attention to. I was thinking down the road a bit, to when the questions got a little more personal.

"So, Ms Engleman, I need to ask some questions now about your personal situation. OK?"

"Let's proceed, Mr. Bernard. By the way, I'd much happier if we called each other by our given names, we will be working together closely, and I think you should call me Jess."

"By all means, Jess, I'm Lorne, as you know. So, go ahead and tell me what and tell me what brings you here and what I can do to look after your needs."

"Well, Lorne, I'll be filing for divorce soon and I am planning to come away with a considerable settlement, which I plan to invest. You see, my husband has been seeing another woman, cheating on me, and I don't intend to show him any mercy financially." He nodded his head sagely. "I see." He said. "The young woman he is screwing, if I can be blunt, was susceptible to his charms, I believe, because her overly ambitious husband has been ignoring her needs. I don't fault her, I do fault my husband, and also her husband, to an extent. You may know the woman, as a matter of fact. Her name is Holly."

The color drained from Lorne Bernard's face. He stuttered out a few words, "You mmmean my wife... and your husband...?"

"Yup, sweetie, my dear Walter has been boinking your lovely bride for four or five months now, by my estimate." I told him.

"Holy shit!" was all he could say.

I stood up and slipped off the jacket I was wearing. With it on, I looked like a business woman in a power suit. With it off, I looked hot, my not insignificant cleavage was on display, helped by a low cut knit top, and my best push-up bra. Lorne sat there in a daze as I walked toward him. "You are one of the two people I'm angry with for all the anguish I've been through. My visit here fills three needs. I really do plan to invest some of my settlement, and I understand you are good at that. I want some sexual relief from the husband of the woman fucking my husband, and I also want you to take me home with you tonight, so I can meet Holly. Walter has a meeting until 10. Guess who that quote, unquote meeting is with. I bet you have appointments with clients tonight, and told your loving wife that you'd be late. Isn't that so?"

Lorne just nodded dumbly. I continued, "Don't worry, I'm not planning any violence. I see both you and Holly as unwitting dupes in this whole thing. I want to make peace with her in case the going gets rough. If Walter is obstinate, she could end up in court. I may not be so kind to you, you bozo. If you had been giving your wife the attention she deserves, she wouldn't be involved with Walter. Mind you, then it would have probably been some other woman in a similar situation."

"Anyway, Lorne, my dear, call your secretary and tell her that you aren't to be disturbed." I ordered. He hesitated, not quite sure of what he was letting himself in for. I slapped him, not really hard, but hard enough to let him know I was the boss. "Do it!" I hissed. He did as I bade him as I unzipped my skirt and let it drop to the floor. I kicked it aside and let him look. I hadn't worn any panties, but had opted for a garter belt and stockings. It had the effect I hoped for. As he stared at my neatly trimmed bush, and below, my puffy labia, his erection became obvious through his trousers. I pushed the computer keyboard aside and hoisted myself onto his desk, then leaned back onto my elbows and spread my legs. "Get busy, Lorne, let me see how good you are at licking pussy." He looked up at me uncertainly , then loosened his tie. The casters on his chair squeaked slightly as he rolled forward and then lowered his mouth to my waiting sex. He evidently had considerable experience performing cunnilingus, and I enjoyed every second of his attention, except that I had to stifle the noise I usually make when I climax, but it was delightful nevertheless. After regaining my composure, I stood and dressed. Lorne's face was wet with saliva and pussy juice and his erection was still very evident. He had that disappointed 'what about me' look on his face. "Don't worry, Lorne. There's more to come, and you'll get some satisfaction yet. If you're a good boy, that is." I bent and kissed him as he sat, tasting myself on his lips.

I looked at my watch. It was five o'clock. I had asked for the last office appointment of the day. "You'd better phone and cancel those evening appointments. You're going to be busy with other things."

I left first, and waited for Lorne in my car. He showed up about tem minutes later, and climbed into the passenger seat. "You're taking me out for dinner," I told him, "Then we are going to your place. I've chosen a nice restaurant, one you should be taking your wife to on a regular basis."

We had a delightful meal. I softened my dominating behavior, which let Lorne loosen up a bit. We talked about our respective spouses and the situation that had arisen. I could see that Lorne was very disturbed that Holly had been cheating on him, but I made sure I didn't ease up a bit from the 'It's your own damn fault' stance I had started with back in his office. He readily admitted to spending a lot of time, a tremendous amount of time working to build up his client list, so that they wouldn't have to worry about money, and could enjoy a comfortable lifestyle. "The only problem with that is that you aren't going to have anyone to share it with if you don't change your habits. And I mean change now, not sometime in the future. All this is assuming that Holly doesn't decide to go back to Walter once she's confronted with your knowledge of her indiscretion."

A look of alarm crossed Lorne's face. "Do you think that's possible, Jess? Would she?" he said in a low voice.

"From the little bit of discussion I've heard on the tapes, I don't think so. I think she still loves you."

We left the restaurant and headed to the condo. I drove carefully as I had had enough to drink with dinner and afterwards to be in trouble if we encountered the police. I had had enough to drink as well, to be uninhibited and aggressive toward Lorne, and that became evident in the elevator on the way up to their apartment. I pressed myself up against him and stroked his cock through his pants. "Are you interested in continuing where we left off at your office? I whispered. "Do you want to eat me again?" He moaned softly and his dick twitched against my palm.

We were naked and in bed in an instant. "On your back, big boy." I told him. I lowered my pussy onto his face and let his tongue probe between my slippery lips, before he flicked it against my clit, setting me off. This time, I didn't have to hold back with the sound effects and I'm sure the neighbors knew that I was having a very good time.

An hour and a half later, after countless orgasms for me and one tremendous jizz spurting eruption for Lorne, we sat on the couch, I in Holly's robe and Lorne in his, freshly showered, waiting for Holly.

We each had a glass of wine in hand when the door opened and Holly walked in. She was more attractive in person than on video tape, and I immediately felt a liking for her. She strode into the room, unaware of our presence, and stopped dead when she realized we were there. "Lorne? Who is? What's going on here?"

I stood and stepped toward her with my hand out, which she accepted without thinking. "Holly, I'm Jess Engleman, Walter's wife." It took a second for my statement to register, then a look of fear crossed her face. I held her hand. "It's OK, I'm not here to cause you any trouble, I just wanted to meet you and to talk to you." I put my arm around her shoulder. "Come and sit down." I suggested. She docilely let me lead her to the couch and sit her down beside her husband. She sat there, I think a bit in shock.

After a very few seconds, she sobbed out a strangled, "Oh my God, I'm sorry. I'm so awful! I knew I should call it off. I'm so sorry." By now the tears were streaming down her face and she was trying to get close to Lorne, but he wasn't having anything to do with her and pushed her away.

"You slut, how could you do this?" She was sobbing uncontrollably now and turned to me after being rejected by her husband. I felt sorry for her, he was as much as fault as she was. I held out my arms and she fell into them, her tears running down my neck as I whispered words that I hoped would comfort her. I held her for quite a while, looking over her shoulder at Lorne, who sat there with a scowl on his face.

Gradually her sobbing subsided and we simply sat holding each other, this lovely woman and I. I was feeling emotions that I never had before, with her body pressed against mine. Sexual feelings about women were something I had never really considered, and I was finding myself increasingly turned on by Holly. Her crying had become an occasional sniffle as I continued to caress her back and shoulders. Without giving it too much thought, I just did what felt good, and that was to take her head between my hands and kiss her. She responded by slipping her tongue into my mouth, then she caught herself and withdrew with a jerk, looking a me, then at her husband. He was staring, open mouthed, obviously both intrigued and offended by what she had done.

"What are you looking at, asshole?" She hissed at him, obviously having had the opportunity to think about her current situation. "I think you better give some thought to what caused me to end up cheating on you, and while you think about it, I'm going to spend some time with someone who appears to have time for me."

"What a gutsy woman," I thought to myself, "She's got balls.". She'd been screwing my husband, causing me incalculable torment, but I liked her, nevertheless. I took her hand and stood up and towed her to the bedroom. Lorne sat dejectedly on the couch until I stopped and turned. "Lorne." He looked up and I flipped my head, motioning him to follow. The bed was still a mess from the frantic fucking that he had given me. Holly released a soft moan when she saw the proof of what we had done. I led her to the edge of the bed and sat her down, then sat beside her. Lorne stood in the doorway until I pointed to a chair in the corner and he sat down to wait and see what was going to happen.

I reached to the front of Holly's blouse and slowly and steadily unbuttoned it. Her bra was of a front clasp design and a flick of the fingers caused the cups to fall away to expose the breasts I had seen in Bobby's stealth video. One hand went to the back of her head to pull her lips to mine and the other weighed one of her lovely tits. The long passionate kiss ended with both of us gasping for breath. "I've never done this before, but it's so hot," she rasped.

"It's a first for me too. I can't believe how horny you're making me." I told her, and pressed my lips against hers again. While I continued to fondle her breasts, pulling at and pinching her nipples, she deftly opened the robe I was wearing and slipped her hand between my thighs. I was dripping wet and her finger slid easily between my labia and into my vagina. She withdrew the finger and pulled her lips back from mine so she could suck my juice from that finger. She quickly pushed it back into my pussy, pressing the heel of her hand against my mons to stimulate my clit, the again pulled it out after a bit of finger fucking and this time offered it to me to suck. I moaned and licked my slippery liquid off her finger. I had tasted myself on many occasions, but none had made me want to have my pussy eaten quite like this time.

"Eat me! Suck my cunt! Please, Holly." I lay back and spread my legs for her and she sprawled between them and tentatively licked at the swollen lips. She licked and sucked as only a woman who knows her own body can, and had fireworks going off for me continually. Finally I couldn't take any more and I sat up and rolled over onto her. "Now it's your turn," I said softly. Her few remaining clothes were off in a flash and she took my face in my hands and gave me a sloppy kiss, probing my mouth and giving me a taste of my own pussy. I spread her thighs and combed my fingers through her silky blonde bush. Her lips were swollen and glistening with pussy dew, just waiting for my mouth to descend on them.

"Here, Jess. Lick me here. Make me come." She begged. I bent to my task, amazed at what was going on. If you had told me earlier that I'd be eating this woman's pussy, I'd have laughed in your face. But now, here I was, my tongue as far as it would go in a pussy that my cheating husband's cock had been just hours ago. Could I taste his ejaculate? I thought so, and that turned me on even more, especially when Holly moaned, "Oh, fuck, I never thought of it. Your husband fucked me earlier. You must be able to taste it. I could taste Lorne's sperm in you, you know. Oh, God!"

I looked at Lorne, and he seemed to perk up at the mention of his name. He had been preoccupied with the spectacle happening in front of him. His robe was open and his thick tool stood at attention. I crooked my finger at him to invite him to join us, and he stood, uncertain at first as to what he should do. Holly looked at him and licked her lips. He understood what she wanted and knelt on the bed, offering his erection to Holly. She turned and let him slide his swollen purple head into her mouth. I watched while I tongued her clit, fascinated as he fucked her familiar mouth with long slow strokes.

Then her orgasm was upon her. She drew Lorne out of her mouth and moaned, "You're making me come." And she did, big time, thrashing about on the bed. She was crying as she came down from her climactic high. I asked her what was wrong. "Nothing. Nothing at all. It's just that I haven't come that good for so long."

I held her tight for a minute, then glanced up. Lorne's fat dick was still bobbing in front of her face. I reached out and pulled him toward me and sucked it into my mouth. He was throbbing and twitching, obviously not far from coming himself, but I needed more myself. I swung around and had him straddle my head so I could take him in my mouth and he could tongue my hot fuck hole. His thickness felt incredible in my mouth and I pulled down to force his cockhead into my throat. He got the picture and started giving me the same long slow strokes as he had been giving Holly. I love the feel of a hard cock fucking my mouth, especially when I know that it's going to give me a load of hot, thick semen to taste.

Holly, not to be left out, crouched behind Lorne and sucked and licked at his large testicles. The two of us were drawing moans of delight from him. Giving me a little grin, she moved upwards, spread his ass cheeks and flicked her tongue at his asshole. He jerked and pulled his cock out of my mouth to push his ass back at her. As his cock dangled over my open mouth, Holly pulled back and made a show of wetting her middle finger, then gave me an almost evil grin as she pressed her fingertip against his rear opening and slid her finger smoothly up his ass as far as it would go. She pushed him downward to force his cock, which had swollen even larger, back into my mouth. She kept her finger firmly embedded in him, massaging his prostate until he couldn't take it any more. He was moaning loudly about how good it felt, until suddenly he gasped and his cock jumped in my mouth and shot a big spurt of his hot juice into my throat. I swallowed it and the several more that followed. Holly giggled as I looked up at her. She slowly drew her long slim finger out of Lorne's anus and shuddered with her own climax as she slid the finger into her mouth and sucked it clean. "Holy shit!" I thought. "This woman is not the wholesome wife that my husband had chosen to have an affair with, she's downright nasty, and he's going to be so surprised."

A short while later, we sat on the couch again, showered and dressed. After what had just happened in the bedroom, I felt comfortable in proposing that Holly & Lorne join me in creating an interesting surprise for Walter. I wasn't disappointed.

In Chapter 5, we learn just how devious Jess can be as she arranges a truly outrageous surprise for her cheating husband. Stay tuned.

Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers