Jessica: Lust Prevails Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both grinned, then groaned. "Tired!" Holly answered. "Not enough sleep. This horny woman wouldn't let me sleep. She was after me all night long." Marie blushed then, her cheeks becoming red. "I just couldn't help myself." She said in a voice so low it was almost a whisper. "When I see her, I think of my cousin, Joelle, and how much I loved her and how sexy she was." I looked at her and couldn't get over how radiant and sexy she seemed. She was in love.

That was three months ago. Today Marie and Holly are living together. Chris and Marie are still the best of friends and plan to stay married. It took some time for him to understand what had happened, that Marie's sexual orientation was heavily bent toward women right from the beginning of their relationship, and how she had suppressed her real needs for so many years. Once he understood, he was happy for her.

Chris and I are very happy together. He understands that I'll never marry again, and that suits him fine. We plan on living "in sin" for a long, long time.

That's all, folks, the end. I really hope it was as enjoyable to read as it was to write.

12