Jessica Seduces Professor Peters Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica tries hard; Veronica & Alan have a dispute.
668 words
3.43
24.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thurst69
thurst69
3 Followers

Hey you guys! sorry its been so long my dad has been in the hospital for the last couple of weeks so I have not been home! I am submitting this only because I want to get something out before people start a lynch mob...Sorry if it isn't what you were expecting but as some of you already know...these stories sometimes take on a mind of their own...I!!! was even expecting Wes to give in by now but he is an ass...oh well enjoy or hate which ever floats your boat!

*

His meaty fist pulled at her hair and made her gag as his thick cock rammed farther down her throat.

"God dammit Alan! You know I don't fucking like that! What the hell!" shrilled the blonde.

"Hell Veronica, are we going to start this shit all over again because if so I'd rather go" replied Alan as he stood up and started walking out of the bedroom.

"No its' just you know I hate to gag...come here baby" Veronica followed Alan into the living room. Alan was sitting on the couch looking through some magazines and pretending not to notice the very sexy and very naked Veronica standing in the doorway with an unbelievably sexy pout on her face.

"Oh come on baby," said Veronica as she sauntered to him, her breast moving with every step, "You know you can't stay mad at me." Her fingers traced circles around his nipples and little lines down his chest. Her moist mouth following suit leaving tiny trails in their wake. Her fingers teased and tantalized him as they circled his cock head, occasionally tickling the sensitive vein underneath.

"Mmmm baby, don't stop" came the defeated plea from Alan as he started to kneed her breast.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Pu...puh....punished? What do you mean?" stammered Wes.

"Well you know Professor, like a Catholic school girl when they have been really, really bad they are punished by the nuns...you know the whole cliché ruler thing." replied Jessica.

"Great!" thought Wes, "now I'm not only picturing taking a heavy hand to this gorgeous young ladies ass but I am picturing her all helpless with a catholic school girl uniform bunched at her thighs and ruler marks on her lips."

Wes sighed heavily as Jessica sat down on his desk, her skirt riding up to show the top of a dark purple garter. She adjusted her leg into a more comfortable position and began to speak again.

"You see Professor; I have something to admit to you."

Oh shit... "Yes Jessica?" came Wes's reply.

"Well you see I haven't been a very good girl lately...what with Spirit week being here and everything...It's been one party after another after another. Not to mention all the times I have woken up to not remember a damn thing about a class assignment. I just haven't had the time to do anything." breathed Jessica as she stood up and leaned over Wes's desk.

Wes had trouble keeping his eyes off of Jessica's ample cleavage as he thought of what to say. "Well Jessica the assignment is not due for another 3 days so you still have time to complete it." Said Wes.

"Yes I know Professor but I just know that if I don't have a study buddy I will just end up back at another party and not at my desk working on that assignment...you see this is where you come in. I would like your help keeping me on track. Like a tutor only better!" exclaimed Jessica.

"Well yeah essentially I could do that but I don't feel it would be appropriate...unfair to the other students in the class you know.." came Wes's weak reply as he watched Jessica lick her lips in anticipation.

*

leave me comments those are always welcome...again even critical ones are because I do actually take them to heart...Thanks!

thurst69
thurst69
3 Followers