Jessica The Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Come on Jessica, time to get dressed. Steve will be wondering where you are”

She looked at him, she had assumed that she would be making love with him tonight then she remembered, she had not yet replied to the question asked in his kiss the previous week. She climbed off the couch.

To her frustration he ignored her virtual nudity. He came and took the snake from her and busied himself putting it and the couch away. She walked to the dressing room where she stripped away the nightie and waited for his return.

When she heard him she walked naked into the studio. “I have the answer to the question you asked last week”. She walked to him and placing her hands on either side of his neck she kissed him, her mouth open her tongue darted in and entwined with his, she took his hands and placed them on her firm breasts.

She felt his response, at her stomach she felt his excitement growing, she pushed her tongue more deeply into his throat, greedily, hungrily.

To her dismay he stepped back although his hands left her breasts with reluctance. “Now that I know your answer I really must get you home but warn Steve that you will be late home next week, very late” he smiled.

In the car he avoided talking of their implied agreement. “Next week will involve some full nudity as Salome so be careful not to wear any clothes which will leave lines, no underwear and loose clothes all day I’m afraid”

He handed her the proofs from the previous week’s shoot. She glanced at them, she had thought that the lei had concealed more of her breasts than it actually had, still no point in worrying about it now. Tonight’s camera’s no doubt contained even more revealing shots.

Steve didn’t seem too surprised when she walked in at her usual time. He did however appreciate the proofs and made a selection of ten he wanted full copies of.

On Friday Jessica refused Steve sex. This was the first time he had known her to do it but it didn’t worry him too much, he knew that in her own way that she did not want to be sated by Tuesday night, that in fact she would be desperate for wild and rampant lovemaking.

On Monday she selected a soft dress with minimum elastic. She also wore no underwear of any kind.

On Tuesday morning she did the same but the dress was much shorter, she enjoyed the feeling of air circulating freely around her most intimate parts and a kind of masochism made her choose stairs to walk up wherever she saw groups of guys hanging around the floor below them. Several times she felt eyes gazing upwards and she glanced down to catch the expression on their faces but made no move to conceal herself from their gaze.

On Tuesday evening Steve dropped her off. She leant forward to kiss him. “Don’t wait up tonight I’m not sure what time I’ll be home. I’ll wake you when I get into bed”

He nodded although he knew that he would not sleep until her golden body was lying next to his or better still beneath his.

She walked in; again Ray was his usual business like self. “I want to start with the final scene. Salome receives the head of John the Baptist in return for her dance. We assume that there will have been a break between her dance and the execution, so wear this toga. He handed her a white robe.

Once again he was all business, she had been hoping that he would make the first move so that she would not have to.

She took the robe and entered the dressing room; deliberately she left the door open. Standing where she knew that he could see her she stripped the dress up and over her head. She knew that her breasts would be pointing upwards as she did. There was no reaction at all from ray and the others of course had their view obstructed.

Dressed only in the toga she walked back into the studio. Ray presented her with a box. “ I want you to lift the lid, it contains a lifelike model of the head of John the Baptist.”

She knelt in front of the box. The cameramen poised their lenses. Slowly she lifted the box away from the tray which was its base revealing a huge penis complete with balls, it was remarkably lifelike and she could not hold back the scream. Howls of laughter filled the room.

She looked at Ray “Sorry Jessica I seem to have got the heads mixed up” He smiled and produced another box. “Don’t be too shocked at the face I posed for both models”

Slowly she lifted the lid of the new box, this, at least did contain a clay head. She lifted the tray, the workmanship was amazing. It was Ray, Oh with long hair and a beard but nevertheless Ray. With a tingle at the top of her thighs she wondered if the other model was as lifelike. She looked for the box; Ray had placed it in her dressing room.

The shoot continued and then Ray called for a ten-minute break while Jessica prepared herself for the Dance of the Seven Veils.

Jessica returned to the dressing room and stripped the toga away. Reverently she picked up the phallus; it was too wide for her hand to encircle and longer than any cock she had experienced. Ray must have been joking about having modelled for it.

She stood caressing its shape, imagining how it would feel to have the original thrust its way inside her and begin pumping and sliding in her intimate cavern. She realised she was not alone. Ray stood at the door a smile upon his face. I’m glad you appreciate my little joke, you can keep that if you wish, give it pride of place on your coffee table”

She grinned, “I’m not sure how Steve would react”

“Tell him it is your scalp collection” He grinned “now I’d better help transform you for the Seven Veils”

He produced two bands and a pile of chiffon. “That is my outfit”“ She exclaimed

“Considerably more than you finish the scene wearing” he smiled “first you wear this like a choker”. He laid a velvet strap around her neck. Six loops were attached. Through each loop he lightly knotted one of the pieces of chiffon so they lay down and around her body stretchingto her knees.

Next he placed the other strap around her face above her upper lip. From this he attached the widest piece of chiffon. It hung down across the other items spreading across the front of her body.

She looked in the mirror; all that was visible was the top of her head, her arms and her legs from below the knees. She was totally covered and yet felt deliciously exposed.

“What I want you to do is simply dance around the room, slowly remove each of the scarves or veils leaving the mouth one till last. Once that is removed stand totally still with your head back and your arms in the air.”

She nodded her understanding and he went ahead to gather the guys back to resume the session. He had still said nothing about his plans for later. The knowledge that in a few minutes time she would be totally naked in front of the guys did not intimidate her as much as she had expected. In fact the prospect quite excited her and she hoped that her performance would have the effect of exciting them too, or more particularly Ray.

She heard the guys returning and setting their cameras, the lights went on and then Ray stood at the door. “Whenever you’re ready Jessica” He smiled encouragingly.

She took a deep breath and entered the studio. The silence was intense, clearly the guys had been looking forward to this session, one camera went off, and then another and soon the clicks resounded around the room as she began dancing around.

As she moved the veils lifted and floated giving tantalising glimpses of her nudity. After two circuits of the room her hand moved to the veil hanging to her left side, she pulled it away and watched as it floated through the air before descending to the floor.

She danced again aware that now her left breast was almost permanently on show. After another circuit she released the veil on her right side. This left just 5 veils, two at her back, one over each breast and the one from her lips; which covered the front of her body.

She began running gently around the circle of photographers allowing the veils to fan out behind her. She stopped suddenly, as she expected one of the back veils wrapped around her leg. She looked Ray in the eye as she pulled it free before running again. She knew now that each of the guys had seen her virtually naked and the clicking of the cameras spurred her on. If only Steve was here to see this.

She lost the fourth veil, which left one over each breast and the long frontal one.

Unable to decide which to lose first she took each in her hands and slowly tugged them free. In the mirror she could see that her breasts and pussy were now clearly visible beneath the one remaining layer of chiffon.

She walked around the circle allowing each photographer to capture this final veil and the little it hid. Then standing in the centre she placed both hands at her lips revealing first her face and slowly uncovered: her neck, her shoulder blades, the upper slopes of her breasts, her nipples, her flat stomach. From there she allowed it to drop to the floor while the photographers frantically captured as many images of her nudity as possible.

The guys moved around her to take her image from every angle. The stance stiffened her and she moved her feet a little apart, which caused another flurry of shutter action.

At last the cameras stopped. She could hear Ray’s voice thanking her and bidding farewell to the members. She opened her eyes; the members were reluctantly trooping out thanking her and saying goodbye as they did.

She walked back to her dressing room, would Ray want her to dress again” She sat waiting for him to return after locking up. She picked up the phallus again; her fingers encircling it She hoped that it wasn’t an accurate depiction of Ray. She could not imagine herself being able to accommodate anything that size, even in her mouth, she opened her lips to gauge it better only to realise once again that Ray was standing watching.

She grinned shyly. “You aren’t really this size are you”“ she asked

He smiled back “You’ll find out soon enough, but first I’d like to take a personal set of photo’s”. He tossed her a bag. “Try these on” He went back into the studio, closing the door after him.

She opened the bag; it contained a short black skirt with a split up the left thigh, a red sheer blouse and a full set of black lingerie including old-fashioned seamed stockings. In addition there were a six-inch pair of high heels in her size.

Swiftly she fitted herself into the outfit; it was the sort of slutty outfit that Steve would love to see her wearing walking into a pool hall filled with lustful guys. Despite some embarrassment she had to admit that she looked good in the outfit. She spelled sex but that wasn’t a bad thing.

She peeked out into the studio. Ray was changing the scenery or backdrop into a street scene; there was a pavement, a seat and a fence scrawled with graffiti.

She stepped out, “Are you ready for me?“

He turned to her “I have been since I first saw you drinking coffee but another 30 minutes wait wont hurt”

She laughed. “So how do you want me ... For the photos that is”

“Just walk the pavement, here is a purse, swing it, go past the seat then return and sit in it, allow the split to show.”

She did as she was told, realising that it was a hooker’s outfit she was wearing, she sat slightly twisted so that the camera could see her stocking tops, the suspender clip and an expanse of thigh.

“Great, now kneel on the seat looking behind you, bend as though you are peering deep behind you”

Again she did realising that her skirt had ridden all the way up exposing her bottom with only the tiny g-string for protection.

“Now stand and walk slowly, drop the purse and begin unbuttoning the blouse.”

“Next unzip and drop the skirt.”

“Now unclip the bra but hold it to you for a second or two before dropping it.”

“Offer your breasts to the camera.”

“Turn and lower the g string, then bend and pull it off.”

“Stay in position and pull your cheeks apart.”

Stripping to order and being made to expose herself in this way to a man who was about to become her lover had a disconcerting effect on Jessica, she had been moist all day in anticipation but now she realised that she was lubricating copiously.

“Excellent now turn and kneel facing the camera, open your mouth wide”

“Last shot kneel on the seat again, your arms over the back, lean forward and offer your hot pussy to me”

She did as she was told and noticed the flash, and another and another. The next thing she noticed was a huge prick made of flesh sliding smoothly into her hot and open pussy.

The camera shots were forgotten, Jessica discovered that she could easily accept Ray’s cock into both her pussy and her mouth.

For the next two hours Ray took her in every position imaginable, He came first just twenty minutes after starting but her mouth brought him back to life within ten minutes and he rammed at her constantly for the following ninety minutes or more.

At last she begged for mercy and he finally spurted his long awaited cum deep into her naked pussy.

They lay together another twenty minutes relaxing before she showered and made to dress. He stopped her “Wear the whores outfit to go home I’m sure that Steve will appreciate it”

Jessica was equally sure and happily re dressed in the streetwalker’s gear.

It was nearly 1.45 when she finally opened her front door. She was not surprised to find Steve waiting and his face when he saw how she was dressed was a picture.

He asked a thousand questions.

“Wait, wait I’ll tell you every detail but first I want to do the special thing you love when we are alone, then I’ll tell you every detail about tonight and then you can screw my pussy.

The next morning Jessica managed to force herself to college while Steve took the day off. As he expected at 11am the doorbell rang. A delivery boy stood there. Steve accepted the parcel and sat down to watching the videos from the previous two weeks taken in the studio and in the dressing room. He knew he would leave the one entitled Jessica the Street Walker till last

Ray had kept his part of the bargain.

12