Jessica's Awakening Ch. 09

Story Info
Jessica's playdate arrives...
4k words
4.63
3.1k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/05/2024
Created 10/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

Here is chapter 9 of the Stacy and Jessica saga. As always, I encourage you to read the previous chapters, for context and to familiarize yourself with the characters. Please let me know what you think in the comments below. Story ideas are also welcome! Standard legal stuff: all characters are above the age of 18, any resemblance to real life people and/or situations is entirely coincidental, I don't mind if you post this on another site just please acknowledge me somewhere in the post. Hope you enjoy the story!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy led Jessica to the front door by her leash, both extremely excited by the arrival of Trinity and Katie. Stacy motioned to the door, indicating Jessica should open it. Jessica gasped slightly as she opened the door for the guests. Trinity was dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a t-shirt, cut off just below her breasts to show off her flat stomach, but Katie was completely naked, except for the collar she was wearing. Jessica let the two women into the house, practically drooling at Katies nude form.

"Don't just stand there, my pet! Greet our guests properly!" Stacy instructed Jessica. Jessica leaned in and kissed Trinity passionately, reaching up to fondle her breasts as well. She then turned to Katie and repeated the process, kissing her fellow pet for an extra moment.

"Welcome ladies, to our home! Thank you for coming to help teach me how to be a good pet for my mistress!" Jessica said.

"Our pleasure!" Trinity replied, causing the four women to giggle.

"Why don't we get comfortable?" Stacy said, grabbing Jessica's leash and leading her towards the living room. Trinity followed behind, leading Katie by her own leash. When they reached the living room Stacy and Trinity ordered their pets to kneel in the middle of the room and remain silent, while they sat on a loveseat nearby. "Would you like a glass of wine?" Stacy asked Trinity.

"Please!" Trinity replied. "So, how are you Stace? Even though I think I can already guess!"

"It's been an interesting week, let's put it that way!" Stacy answered, eliciting a laugh from Trinity.

"I can imagine. It took a month for mine to fully commit, and yours was what? A day?" Trinity asked.

"More like an hour, and she's the one who pushed me into it!" Stacy responded, staring into Jessica's eyes with the look of love she reserved for her new pet. "She really is amazing!"

Trinity caught the gleam in Stacy's eyes, triggering something in her brain. "Wait, when Jessica said OUR house?" Trinity asked her friend.

"Yep, I asked her to move in before you got here!" Stacy answered, beaming.

"Congrats!" Trinity replied, giving her friend a hug and kiss. "You two are going to be so happy! I remember when me and Katie moved in together, I don't think either of us wore clothes for a month!"

"Katie barely wears clothes anyway, so it wasn't a big change!" Stacy retorted, laughing.

"Don't hate the player!" Trinity responded, laughing as well.

"I think it's going to work out very well." Stacy said, after calming down. "But enough about me, how have you been?" Stacy asked her friend.

The two women continued chatting for about 30 minutes, Jessica and Katie kneeling silently in the middle of the room. Finally, Stacy said, "Well, I guess we should go get ready!".

"Yeah, I think if we make Katie wait any longer, she'll tear Jessica apart!" Trinity replied, giggling.

"Jess would probably love that!" Stacy replied. "You will remain where you are while we are gone. You may talk, I'm sure you have much to discuss, but you may NOT touch each other or yourselves." Stacy directed at the kneeling pets.

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica and Katie responded in unison.

"For tonight you will treat Trinity as if she was your mistress. You will follow her orders as if they were my own, is that clear?" Stacy asked Jessica.

"That goes for you and Stacy too, my pet!" Trinity directed at Katie, before Jessica could respond.

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica and Katie responded, once again in unison. Trinity and Stacy walked out of the room.

"Wow, Jess, you're moving in! Congratulations!" Katie said to her fellow pet.

"Thanks!" Jessica responded. "I know it's really quick, but it just feels right!"

"I know what you mean!" Katie sighed back. "And trust me, I know it has very little to do with the sex. Me and Trinity are in love too!"

"Thank you, Katie!" Jessica replied. "I really appreciate that. And you're right, we are in love, or at least I know I am. I'm not 100 percent sure about Stacy."

"Are you kidding?" Katie responded, dumbfounded by Jessica's statement. "I saw the way she just looked at you, that was love, not lust. Believe me that woman is off the market!"

Jessica thought about everything Stacy had given her over the past week and realized that Katie was right. It had very little to do with sex. Sure, all the gifts had been sexual in nature, but they were all meant to show how beautiful she was to herself. Only someone who loved her would spend as much as Stacy had on her, even if it was someone else's money. "Thanks, your right!" She said to Katie. "And honestly, I have you to thank for it! It was you on the ottoman that brought me and Stacy together!"

"That was just the opening Stacy had been looking for, she had wanted you for months before that!" Katie responded. "Why do you think she invited you in the first place?"

"I guess I just thought that it was the atmosphere and proximity that pushed her towards me." Jessica said.

"Jess, the sooner you accept that you are an incredibly fucking sexy woman the better off you will be." Katie said to the brunette kneeling beside her. "You blew everyone away last week, including Britney and Christine, and those two little freaks could put pornstars to shame!"

Jessica blushed at the compliment. "Thank you, Katie! You are so sweet! I don't know what to say!" She replied to the Filipino American kneeling next to her.

"You're welcome, Jess!" Katie responded. "And I'm sure you'll find a way to show your gratitude!" She added, laughing.

"I bet I will!" Jessica laughed. "Do you know what is going to happen tonight?"

"No clue, except that we have a punishment we must pay for first." Katie replied. "Did Stacy tell you about that?"

"Yes." Jessica answered. "It's because we ruined the ottoman. I didn't want to remind her that it was partially their fault, I had too much fun!"

"I know!" Katie squealed. "It was amazing! I love Trinity's "punishments"! Half the time I disobey just to get one!"

"I know what you mean, I did that with Stacy and her "punishment" blew my mind!" Jessica squealed back. "I can't wait to find out what they have planned, I'm SOOO horny!"

"Me too!" Katie replied. "I haven't had an orgasm since Tuesday!"

"Me either!" Jessica said back. "And Stacy has been playing with my toys all week!"

Before Katie could respond their mistress' walked back into the room, Stacy carrying various straps while Trinity carried a large bag. They were both nude apart from their own collars that read PET OWNER in elegant silver lettering. They set their items down next to the new ottoman before Trinity addressed the still kneeling Katie. "As you can see my pet, Stacy had to purchase a new ottoman after our last evening here. Do you know why that was?" She asked.

"Yes, mistress, I do! It was because I was a little slut and ruined it!" Katie answered, her pussy dripping wet.

"Don't forget your role in this, my pet!" Stacy directed at Jessica.

"You're right, mistress!" Jessica replied, her vagina also dripping wet. "I was a slut too and deserve to be punished as much as Katie does!"

"Yes, you do!" Stacy responded. "Since you two sluts ruined my last ottoman with your cum, we're going to make sure that it doesn't happen again." Her and Trinity had agreed beforehand that she would take the lead tonight, as she was training Jessica. She laid three large straps and several smaller straps, as well as a few pillows from the couches on the ottoman. "Katie, on your back on the ottoman." She directed at the raven-haired woman. Katie complied immediately, wondering what was going to happen. "Mount her, my pet!" Stacy then directed at Jessica. Jessica also complied immediately, somehow knowing that her mistress wanted her in the 69 position. Stacy and Trinity adjusted the large straps, and the two women lying on top of each other, hooking Jessica and Katies arms around the others hips and cuffing their wrists together using two small straps. This forced each woman's face within millimeters of the other's pussy, giving them just enough room to breathe. The mistress' attached ankle cuffs to their pets, before they placed a couple more pillows on Jessica's back and attached the three large straps together, binding her and Katie together. "You may cum when you want, but don't let a drop spill on my new ottoman!" Stacy told the bound woman. She and Trinity picked up their phones and turned the devices embedded inside their pets' bodies on at a steady level.

Jessica and Katie moaned into each other's pussies, both already rapidly approaching an orgasm. They began lapping at each other's dripping wet mounds, drinking in the juices and not letting any escape. Jessica sucked hard at Katie's clit, pushing her over the edge and causing her to scream into Jessica's vagina. This, in turn, set Jessica off, her screams muffled by Katie's pussy. The two women convulsed through their orgasms as one, their bindings keeping them tightly held together. As they began to come down from their orgasmic high, they felt their toys kick up a notch, sending them hurtling back towards another climax.

"Keep licking, sluts!" Stacy ordered the two bound women. "It's gonna take a lot more than one clean orgasm for us to think you've learned your lesson."

Katie and Jessica slurped and sucked at each other's pussies, drinking up the copious juices flowing from within. Both women highly enjoyed the taste of other women, something their mistress' had accounted for when choosing the "punishment". Trinity and Stacy both got incredibly turned on by other women's pleasure, which made them perfect mistresses. Katie and Jessica quickly reached another simultaneous orgasm, flooding the other's face with their sticky cum. Neither woman allowed a drop to escape.

Once again Stacy and Trinity waited until their pet's orgasms had nearly subsided before turning the toys embedded within the bound women up a notch, sending their pets hurtling back towards another orgasm. They repeated the process several times, turning the toys up each time their pets came. After about 15 minutes of near constant orgasms, Stacy and Trinity shut their pet's toys off, stepping up on either side of the bound women, behind their own pet. They loosened the large straps slightly, allowing Jessica and Katie's heads to drop away a small amount. They reached in and removed the toys from the pet's still dripping pussies, pushing them in to the other bound woman's mouth for cleaning. After a few moments they popped the toys out, before setting them aside and lining the identical strap-on they had put on with their pet's pussies. The dildos were only around 7" long but were immensely thick and had bulges designed to stimulate the receivers g-spot.

"We're still not convinced you've fully learned your lesson!" Stacy addressed the still bound women, before her and Trinity slammed their toys into their pets, while simultaneously turning the plugs still embedded in their asses to maximum. "Not a drop!"

"FUCK!" Katie and Jessica screamed simultaneously, before diving back into their fellow pet's pussy, furiously licking and sucking.

Trinity and Stacy began pumping into their respective pets, the design and thickness of their fake phallus' rapidly driving the bound women to another orgasm. They quickly built up to a fast pace, driving into their pets with all their strength. They continued to pound Jessica and Katie for around 10 minutes, driving the pets to several more orgasms, before the small toys they had each inserted inside their harness' pushed them over the edge and into their own massive orgasms.

Once they came down from their orgasmic high Stacy and Trinity pulled their strap-on's out of Jessica and Katie, releasing the wrist straps as well as the 3 large straps, but keeping the ankle straps attached, allowing Jessica to flop down on her back next to Katie, panting heavily. The two mistresses slapped their fake cocks onto their pet's faces, smiling as the women began to lick and suck the toys clean.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Stacy asked the two bound women.

"Yes, mistress!" Katie and Jessica said simultaneously.

"We'll be clean little sluts for you from now on!" Jessica added, in between licks of the dildo.

"Make sure that you are!" Stacy replied. Her and Trinity reattached the wrists straps, and reinserted the eggs into their pet's pussies, before walking over to an end table and pouring a glass of wine for each woman. "Climb down and kneel in the middle of the room." Stacy directed Katie and Jessica. The two women climbed off the ottoman gracefully, incredibly so considering they were still bound at two points, and crawled to the middle of the room, kneeling before their mistresses. Trinity and Stacy handed the kneeling women a glass of wine, chuckling slightly at the way their pets gulped them.

"Thirsty little skanks, aren't they?" Trinity jokingly asked Stacy, causing Katie and Jessica to lower their glasses, blanching as they did so.

"It's ok, my pet!" Stacy said, laughing. "Do you like it?" She asked Stacy.

"It's quite good, mistress! Thank you!" Jessica replied. She was being honest and could feel herself becoming aroused again as she drank, a tingling feeling developing deep inside her.

"I'm glad you do!" Stacy responded. "I found it online, and it has an aphrodisiac in it!" Winking, she added, "I bought three cases!"

"Thank you, mistress, but you don't have to get me drunk to have your way with me!" Jessica retorted, giggling.

"That's right, my pet!" Stacy responded, a wicked grin crossing her face. "That beautiful body belongs to me, doesn't it?' She asked the kneeling woman.

"Yes, it does, mistress!" Jessica replied, adopting her begging voice. "May we have another glass, please?" she asked, holding her empty glass out in front of her. Katie quickly drained her own glass next to Jessica, also holding it out in front of herself.

"God, I love how eager you two are!" Stacy replied, practically drooling. The wine was having a similar effect on her and Trinity as it was on the pets. "Of course, you may!" She added, taking the glasses from the bound woman's hands and refilling them. Katie and Jessica quickly drained their second glasses, loving the horny feeling brought about by the wine.

Stacy and Trinity finished their first glasses of wine, poured a second and quickly drained it as well. "Now, my pet, I believe you have a rule to follow!" Stacy said as she took the empty glasses from the kneeling women and placed them to the side.

"Yes, I do, mistress!" Jessica purred; the wine having returned her horniness to peak levels. "I'm not sure how many times I came, but I know it was lot!"

"Neither do I, my pet!" Stacy replied. "So, I will settle for one for me and one for Trinity." Trinity looked at Stacy with a puzzled expression. "I forgot to tell you!" Stacy directed at Trinity. "We have a rule concerning her orgasms, I'll let her tell you about it since it was her idea!"

"Every time my mistress pleasures me to orgasm," Jessica began, "I must the return the pleasure by giving her an orgasm in the manner of her choosing!"

Trinity broke into a wide grin at Jessica's words. "I love it!" She said. "My pet, this is now a rule for us too!" She directed at Katie.

"Yes, mistress!" Katie responded. "My body is yours to command! I would love to return some of the immense pleasure you give me!" The wine she had drunk was having the same effect on her as the other women, and her pussy was leaking juices down her leg.

"Good!" Trinity said, matter of factually. "Now, I think I have an idea for how you two can repay us!" She began whispering to Stacy, a wicked grin crossing the women's faces as they talked. After a few moments Trinity walked over to the bag by the ottoman and pulled out what appeared to be two face masks and four dildo's, two 3-inch ones and two 6-inch curved ones. She handed one mask and two of the dildos to Stacy before inserting the other 2 dildos into her mask, facing opposite directions.

"Lay back down on the ottoman." Stacy directed the still bound pets, after rigging up her own mask. Jessica and Kaite both climbed back on the ottoman, Jessica puzzled as to what was about to happen. Stacy and Trinity swiftly tied the woman back to the ottoman, their still cuffed wrists and ankles making it easy for the mistress'. They then placed the masks on to the pet's face, inserting the smaller dildos into Jessica and Katie's mouths, before buckling the masks at the back. "Just breath through your nose!" Stacy whispered in Jessica's ear. "I'll be with you the whole way." This helped to quench Jessica's fears, as she knew Stacy wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Stacy and Trinity then mounted the bound women's faces, bottoming out on the 6-inch dildo's and rubbing their clits against the pets faces. Jessica desperately wanted to lash out her tongue and lick Stacy's pussy, but the dildo in her mouth and the design of the mask prevented her from doing so. Jessica contented herself with shaking her head as much as possible, trying to fuck Stacy with the dildo as much as she could.

Stacy could see the fire in Jessica's eyes and knew that her pet was ok. She began to slowly raise and lower her hips, grinding her clit on to Jessica's nose every time she bottomed out. She reached over and grabbed her phone, turning the toys embedded in Jessica on at their lowest level and eliciting a muffled moan from the brunette. Beside her Trinity was riding Katie's face at a much faster pace, slamming her hips into Katie at an almost obscene speed. Stacy didn't want to ride Jessica that hard, Katie had used the facial harness before and knew what to expect, whereas this was Jessica's first time. She contented herself with reaching back and playing with Jessica's tits, pinching and tweaking the bound woman's sensitive nipples.

Jessica was beside herself with lust as Stacy slowly rode the dildo attached to her mouth. She could see Trinity riding Katie out of the corner of her eye and wanted the same treatment from her mistress. The mask prevented her from speaking, so she tried to tell Stacy what she wanted with her eyes. Stacy picked up on Jessica's desires almost immediately, the bond they had formed the previous weekend kicking in. She began to pick up the pace of her hips, matching Trinity's almost exactly. Jessica squealed beneath the mask, loving how her mistress' hips slammed into her as she rode her. Stacy and Trinity continued their furious pace for a couple minutes, before both succumb to their building orgasms, grinding their hips against their pet's faces and coating them with their cum. After coming down from their orgasmic high they dismounted the bound woman, taking off the masks to allow Jessica and Katie to catch their breaths.

"That was wonderful, my pet!" Stacy said, kissing and licking her juices from Jessica's face. "But you've only paid for my half of your orgasms, you still owe Trinity!"

"Yes, mistress!" Jessica replied, the combination of the wine she had drunk and the thought of Trinity riding her face turning her on immensely. "My body is yours to command. I can't wait to pleasure your beautiful fellow mistress!"

12