Jessica's Big Dick Adventure Ch. 09

Story Info
Jessica gives cocksucking lessons.
1.6k words
4.32
102.6k
19

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/04/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dillinger
Dillinger
308 Followers

Jessica went to take a cool shower. I grabbed us a couple of more beers and went out back. Jessica joined me shortly thereafter. She had changed into a very skimpy bikini and planned to soak up some rays.

We talked and relaxed and generally just hung out. Too lazy to cook we decided we would have a pizza delivered later for dinner.

Jessica suggested that maybe we could go out dancing that night.

I said, “You don’t fool me. You just want to pick up some fresh young cock to fuck!”

Jessica laughed and admitted that the thought had crossed her mind. Just then the doorbell rang again.

When I opened the door I found Carl standing there. He was with a girl I had never seen before.

“Good afternoon, sir,” said Carl. “This is my girlfriend, Monica. I hope we’re not disturbing you.”

This certainly looked interesting! I said, “Of course not, Carl. Come on in, Jessica’s out back sunning herself. Why don’t you join us?”

I led the two of them through the house and out the back door.

Jessica was on her tummy on a lounge chair and was letting her back soak up the rays. She had undone the bikini top so that her back could tan completely.

I said, “Look who’s here, honey. Its Carl and his girlfriend, Monica.”

Jessica lifted her head and looked up at us. She said, “Hi Carl! Good to see you. What brings you and your friend here?”

Carl said, “Well, we were uh, we were um, wondering if you could... That is, we wanted to ask you if you would... um...”

Jessica interrupted saying, “Go ahead, Carl, and say what’s on your mind. We’re all friends here.”

Carl said, “Well, OK. I was wondering... That is, Monica and I were wondering if you could, well, show Monica how to give a blow job...”

Jessica looked from Carl to Monica. Monica smiled shyly and nodded her head up and down.

Jessica said, “Sure, that sounds like fun. Go ahead and whip that big dick of yours out and bring it over here!”

As she spoke, my wife sat up straight and exposed her huge boobs for all to see. Carl’s cock visibly jumped in his pants.

Carl said, “Right here? Outside, in full daylight?”

I said, “Why not? No one can see us back here. Go for it, Carl.”

As Carl started to undress, Jessica said, “Come on over here and sit next to me, Monica. You’re going to need a dick’s eye view if you want to learn anything.”

Monica did as she was told and sat down next to my wife.

“Take your top off, honey,” my wife suggested. “The first thing you’ve got to learn is to tease and excite your man. Nothing gets a dick hard like the sight of naked tit.”

Monica said, “Well, I don’t know. I’m kind of embarrassed and your husbands here and all.”

Jessica said, “Honey, from what I can see you’ve got nothing at all to be embarrassed about. That looks to be a pretty good-sized pair you have there. And don’t worry about my husband. You won’t be showing him anything new. Besides, it’s only fair. He’s letting me blow your boyfriend, you at least owe him a view of your tits!”

Monica looked from Jessica to me and then to Carl. Carl, who had finished removing his clothes, gave her the thumbs up sign. Monica pulled her top over her head as Carl walked forward to stand in front of the two of them.

Monica’s tits bounced free. They weren’t as large as my wife’s but they were big. And they rode high on her chest and looked to be quite firm. She was considerably more petite than Jessica. Consequently her tits looked more than generously large for her diminutive frame. My dick immediately started to grow hard.

Carl stood in front of them with his hard dick thrusting out. Jessica said to Monica, “The first thing you’ve got to do is want it. You’ve got to want to taste it and savor its flavor. You’ve got to love and admire every inch of it. If you want it bad enough, then the rest cums easy. Do you want it, Monica? Do you want to suck big hard dick?”

Monica stared at Carl’s hard cock for a few minutes. Without removing her gaze from his boner she said, “Yes. I want it. I really want it bad. I think about nothing else. I dream about it. I’ve always wanted to do something but have been too insecure, too afraid of doing something wrong. Please show me how to suck cock!”

This was too much! Hearing Monica beg to learn how to suck dick had my cock threatening to burst out of my pants. No one noticed as I removed my own clothes. They were too preoccupied with other matters.

Jessica said, “First you lick it. Lick the head and the shaft. Then lick the balls. Tease his cock with your tongue and savor the taste. Get his balls working overtime so that he can produce a nice big load of cum for you to swallow. Here, let me demonstrate.”

Jessica leaned forward and took a single swipe at Carl’s cock head with her tongue. She said, “Yummy! You sure taste good today, Carl.”

She then licked all around the cock head, making sure not to miss a single spot. Jessica continued to lick her way down his shaft, teasing and tantalizing Carl’s cock with her talented tongue.”

When my wife reached the bottom of Carl’s dick, she lifted his cock and applied her tongue to his balls. She licked his entire nut sack and then sat back up.

Jessica said, “Your turn, Monica. Think you can copy everything I did?”

Monica said, “I’ll try my best.”

Monica leaned forward and gingerly stuck out her tongue. She gently dabbed it against Carl’s dick head and licked off a single drop of pre-cum. You could see her hesitate at the unfamiliar taste. Then she smiled widely and swallowed.

Monica looked up at Carl and said, “Jessica’s right, it does taste yummy. I love it!”

She then eagerly licked all around his dick head. She licked her way slowly down the shaft, savoring every second of the journey. When she reached the base of his cock shaft she lifted it up and licked the nut sack for quite a long time.

Jessica had to reach out and pull Monica off, saying, “OK, honey. That’s enough of that. Now it’s time to really get busy.”

Personally, I didn’t know how much busier Jessica and Monica could get without setting Carl off. His cock didn’t look like it could hold out much longer.

Jessica said, “Its time to suck dick now. Its time to take his big dick into your mouth and suck it down your throat. That’s the best part, next to swallowing cum. There’s nothing like the feel of a hard dick stuffed down your throat, knowing it could explode at any moment. Knowing that you have the power to make him cum.”

Jessica leaned forward and opened her mouth wide. She took in the entire head and a couple of inches of shaft before sliding back up to the head. She went down again and took in half of the shaft. She slid her mouth up and down the top half of his dick a dozen times before letting it go.

Jessica said, “Go for it, Monica. Let’s see what you can do.”

Monica went for it, all right. She dove for Carl’s dick and stuffed the head into her mouth. I could see her tongue moving around Carl’s dick head as it pushed her cheeks out.

She slowly lowered her mouth on Carl’s throbbing boner. Half inch by half inch she took it in until she had swallowed half its length. She slowly mouthed her way up to the head and then slowly went back down on his hard dick. Faster and faster she went, oblivious to Carl’s impending explosion.

Carl was right on the edge. Getting blown by two cum hunger babes could do that to anyone. Considering that one of them was his girlfriend, who was performing the first suck job of her life, I was amazed at how long he did manage to hold off.

Carl was moaning and thrusting his hips to meet every downward plunge of her mouth. Jessica said, “Slow down, honey. He’s gonna blow his load if you don’t ease up.” Monica appeared not to hear as she continued to suck dick.

Carl said, “I can’t hold out any more, I’m cumming. I’m cumming!”

Monica, inexperienced and unprepared for what happened next, started choking on the cum that gushed into her mouth. Carl’s cum poured out the corners of her lips and she let his dick drop out of her mouth.

As soon as Monica released Carl’s cock from her mouth, Jessica grabbed his still spewing boner and gobbled it down. As my wife sucked up his remaining cum Monica regained her composure and swallowed up the cum that had flooded her mouth and throat.

Jessica still had Carl’s dick in her mouth when Monica leaned over and started licking the base of his cock. Jessica continued to suck on the head while Monica licked the shaft.

They switched positions and Monica sucked while Jessica licked. They continued at this until all his cum was licked off. Carl’s cock remained hard and upright as he got simultaneously licked and sucked by two hot babes.

Dillinger
Dillinger
308 Followers