Jessica's Calling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KS0311
KS0311
42 Followers

'No, I like to lead' she said as her eyes focused a little.

'You want to please me, don't you Jessica?'

'Of course Michael but I'm not going to—'

'Obedience is to please me.'

The dots connected in Jess' mind. It made sense. Myke wanted her to obey. But she knew who she was and being a leader was an important part of that. No matter how much obeying pleased Michael. Her eyes widened as she realised the error in her reasoning.

'Please Michael.'

'What is the most important thing in the world, Jessica?'

Jess had already arrived at his conclusion. Pleasing Michael was more important than who she was.

'Pleasing you is the most important thing.'

'Obedience is to please me' he said gently.

'Obedience is the most important thing in the world' Jessica let out a sigh of relief as the epiphany came to her.

'Good girl.'

Michael leaned forward in his chair, resting his elbows on the desk.

'Jessica, take off your suit'

For a split second Jess' mind raced with competing emotions. Take off my clothes? Something in her whispered. What is wrong with this creep? Another part told the first part to be quiet - it doesn't matter. Obedience is all that matters. Another part still was preoccupied with the tingling sensation building between her legs.

Jess slid off her jacket and kicked off her shoes. She unbuttoned her blouse and it dropped to the floor behind her to reveal a pink bra that barely contained her plump, ripe breasts. Her hands moved immediately to her waist as she pulled her pants down and they dropped around her ankles. She was wearing pale purple panties - small yet conservative and not too revealing.

Michael took in her form. She had just enough meat on her legs and hips, but she was thin. She stood in front of him with a blank, dazed expression. Her legs were together and her arms dangled by her side. Michael stood up and walked slowly around his desk until he stood in front of her. He cupped her breast with his hand and ran it down her back, along her hip and over her arse, finally letting it rest between her legs. She was wet, and she shuddered when he tightened his grip slightly. He put his hand down her panties and found her neatly trimmed mound. He delved a finger inside her and Jess closed her eyes and let out a whimper.

'Obey Michael. Obey' She whispered.

Michael moved his hand upward and placed his finger on her lips. She opened her mouth and let his finger in. She sucked her juices from his finger and smiled as she did so.

Michael placed his other hand on her shoulder and pushed down lightly.

'Get on your knees, Jessica.'

'Yes Michael, of course' she breathed.

Jess knelt down. She still had that happy, empty expression on her face. She was listening to every command Michael gave her, but she was focused on the music. She just had to focus on the music and open up and accept. It was so nice.

Michael pulled out his penis and placed the tip of it on Jess' lips. Jess softly kissed the tip and licked underneath it. She quickly began licking under the length of his shaft before she opened her mouth and accepted Michael's cock.

Michael looked down on Jess as she took the impressive length of Michael's cock deep into her throat and back out. She closed her lips around the tip as she reached it and then took the entire length back in. Michael felt the pressure building up inside him. He grabbed the back of Jess' head and held it against his stomach. With a groan he let his spunk spill into her mouth and he held her there for a moment as she blissfully drifted with the music. It was so nice.

After a moment he pulled away, walked back to his chair and sat down. Jess was still kneeling in her underwear, her mouth filled with Michael's sperm. She grinned lazily with a closed mouth.

Michael left her there for a long moment. Jess watched as he took pictures of her.

'Okay, dear Jessica, get up. Put your clothes on.

Jess rose to her feet, picked up her clothes and got dressed. She stood in front of the desk, still blank. Michael hit a button on his computer and the music turned off. Jess blinked as she came to.

The first thing she did was swallow his load. She did it in no small part from shock. She knew exactly what she had been doing since she walked into Michael's office, but she couldn't believe it. She blushed bright red and hid her face behind her hand. She was ashamed.

'Thank you Jessica. That will be all.'

'Of course' she said in a frenzy 'thank you Michael.'

Jess hurried back to her office and closed the door. She collapsed onto her chair and put her head in her hands. What have I done? She thought. She knew that all she did was obey and that that was the most important thing, but she was still horrified by what Michael told her to do. She almost began to cry until anger took over. How could he use me like that? What gives him the right? Jess immediately corrected her train of thought. She knew he had every right to use her as he wished. She knew she was in the wrong for presuming to have any say in what she thought or did. Still, she was angry and confused.

Jess went home that and tossed and turned in her bed. She couldn't sleep after what she had done to please Michael.

'Please Michael. Obey Michael.'

Jess felt that familiar tingle between her legs again. She rubbed herself. It felt so nice to rub herself for him. She inserted a finger into her pussy and came majestically. She tasted herself and fell asleep with a smile.

* * *

Jess woke up the next day still feeling angry and humiliated. She decided to call in sick. Niko was understanding; thankfully Michael was handling the big account now so she wouldn't be missed.

Jess laid in bed for most of the day. She was trying to figure out the mess that was her feelings. She hated what she had done, and yet she wanted nothing more than to follow and to obey. In fact, when she realised that what she did had pleased Michael it made her smile. It was so important. As long as she was still doing that one all-important thing, she wasn't completely lost.

She remembered that only a few days ago she considered herself a strong and independent leader. She wondered what made her think that was a good way to be. As she thought about it she mustered a vague understanding that Michael had convinced her that obedience was more important than her silly pride. She remembered the conversation she had with him yesterday: he helped her realise that her sense of self was not important. Only obedience was important. At that moment she faintly realised that she had been brainwashed. It didn't matter though, it didn't change the fact that obedience is all that matters. She decided she had to come to terms with what she had done. It was part of a much more important purpose.

Later that evening Jess came back from a run. She could hear the phone ringing as she came in. She rushed over to it and picked it up.

'Hello, Jess speaking.'

'Hello my dear Jessica.'

It was Michael. Jess smiled. She liked it when he called her by her full name.

'Hi Michael, what can I do for you?'

Fifteen minutes later Jess was sitting on the couch in Michael's house again.

'I'm glad you could make it, Jessica' Michael said as he sat beside her.

'Of course, anything' she relied.

'You really mean that, don't you?' Michael inquired with genuine curiosity.

'Yes. Obedience is so important' she stated matter-of-factly.

'You have no need to think for yourself, do you Jessica?'

Jess shook her head with small, quick movements and smiled with a closed mouth.

'Mm mm.'

'How would you like me take free will from you completely?'

'You can do that?' Jess said, excited.

Michael let out a small laugh 'Yes I can. I can brainwash you completely. You will be perfect. You will do my work for me at the office; you will work much longer hours and give me all the credit and money you work for. You will live here with me and serve me and allow me to use you I deem fit. You will be able to please me and obey for the rest of your life.'

Jess was elated. She finally knew what she wanted to do for the rest of her life. She knew what her calling was.

'Would you like that, Jessica?'

Jessica nodded with small, quick movements 'Mm hmm!'

'Well you have to earn it.'

'Of course, Michael. Anything.'

'Good girl' he smiled his warm, loving smile 'Stand up. Dance for me. Take your clothes off.'

Jess stood up and began to dance slowly. Her body was tightly packaged in her spandex tank top and pants. She slid her pumps off with her heels. She moved her hands over her breasts and hips and then moved them up to her face as she turned around. Her arse was perfect and round and full, without being too big. She swayed from side to side as her hands crept down her waist towards the elastic of her pants. She pulled down as she wriggled her hips and squirmed out of her pants to reveal her tiny red panties. They covered her buttocks, barely. She slowly turned back around and a peeled off her top to reveal her sports bra, which lifted her breasts and made them heave as she breathed. Her hair was still in a ponytail, and she flicked her hair as she let it out. Next she removed her bra, and then spun around again and bent over as she pulled her panties down to her knees.

She stood bent over for a long time, looking back at Michael with a smirk. Michael got his phone out and snapped some photos of her. Eventually she stood and turned around again, standing naked before Michael. Her skin was milky and her shape was utterly perfect. Her legs were together, and her panties were still suspended around her knees.

Michael unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly as he lay back along the couch.

Jess knew what he wanted. Knew she wanted nothing more than to give it to him. She was completely possessed of conscious thought; there was no soothing music clouding her this time. She knew she was being taken advantage of. She knew that she was once a strong-willed, independent, ambitious leader and that Michael had come along and brainwashed her and taken away her career, her pride, her future, her body and her freedom. She knew Michael hadn't done it for her, but for his own selfish and perverted ends. She even knew that the only reason she was happy to lose it all was because Michael had made her that way. But it didn't matter; he had given her something so much more important. He had given her a lifetime of servitude.

Jess thought about how she had been cheated and scammed and been made someone else's sucker and had everything stolen from her, and she wouldn't have it any other way. And soon, Michael would brainwash her one last time and she wouldn't be able to think about any of this at all.

Jess approached Michael and placed her legs on either side of his pelvis. She sat up straight and arched her back as she sank his rock hard cock into herself. Michael watched as the gorgeous little doll bounced up and down on him, watched her breasts bounce rhythmically, and took another photo. As she panted she began to chant to the rhythm:

'Obey. Obey. Obey. Obey...'

'Get up, Jessica. Get on the floor, on all fours.'

'Of course. I will do anything for you' she smiled.

She got on her knees and elbows and faced away from Michael, looking back towards him. Michael got down on his knees behind her and rubbed her mound with hand. Jess moaned. Michael withdrew and raised his hand way above her. He brought his hand down hard on he buttock and Jess let out a whelp. He did it again and again. Her arse began to turn pink and then bright red. It hurt her, and she derived no pleasure from it. But she derived pleasure from the knowledge that she was pleasing Michel, and that was more important. Jess stayed where she was told, unable to do anything other than whelp and whimper pathetically as tears welled up in her eyes. And she was elated.

He grabbed his cock in his fingers and guided it into Jess. Jess moaned again as he moved his length into her and out again. He got faster as he went and soon enough he resumed smacking her as he did. Her right buttock was red raw and her pussy was sore and bruised, but it felt wonderful inside her. Suddenly Michael stopped and pulled out. Jess hesitated for a moment. She hoped he wasn't finished. As much as she was sore, she wanted to please him more.

'Spread your cheeks, Jessica.'

Jess gulped. She knew what was coming. She had never done it before; indeed in her old life the thought had disgusted her. But that didn't matter. She reached back with utter contentment and placed a hand on each buttock and spread, revealing her supple arsehole. Michael rubbed it with his thumb. Then he licked it and lapped it up hungrily. It felt nice, Jess thought. Michael then knelt up once again and guided his cock to her rim. He left it there for a moment, made circles around her. Then without warning, he plunged into her, just the tip at first. Then half the shaft. She was so tight around Michael that he had to push forcefully. Soon enough his large cock was all the way in and he began to pound faster and faster. Jess was in excruciating pain. She cried and tears streamed down her face and she smiled gleefully, almost laughing. She had never imagined such a perfect moment.

As Michael pounded faster and faster he started to feel the pressure welling up in himself. He pulled out, shaking with anticipation.

'On your knees.'

Jess did as she was told. She knelt up and turned around to see Michael's perfect cock before her eyes. She didn't hesitate. She took the length of it into her mouth immediately. She could taste herself all over him. She could taste her pussy and her arse, and knowing it pleased him made it taste wonderful. She fingered herself as he sucked and within seconds she spasmed violently as she came harder than she had ever came before. Seconds later Michael pulled out and showered Jess in jizz. It was an enormous load. It blanketed her face entirely, coated the hair around her face, got in her eyes and cascaded off her chin onto her thighs. It was the happiest moment of Jess' life and she smiled a big, broad smile. Michael took one last photo of her beautiful face.

Michael collapsed back onto the couch, out of breath. Jess splayed out onto the floor. After a few minutes Michael dressed and composed himself. He threw Jess a towel and she cleaned herself up quickly.

'Sit down on the couch Jessica.'

Jess was still a mess. She had cum on her thighs and belly, and in her hair. The stinging in her eyes was just starting to wear off. She sat on the couch as she was told.

Michael turned the music on and sat beside her.

'Are you ready, my dear Jessica?'

Jessica grinned with delight 'Of course!'

The music washed over her. She closed her eyes and her head began to sway slightly. It was so nice.

'What is the most important thing in the world, Jessica?'

'To obey your every command.'

'Good girl. Let the music take your thoughts. You don't need to think.'

The music seemed louder, more engrossing. Jess found that everything presented to her was utterly undeniable - a law of nature.

'You are a slave, Jessica. I am your master'

'I am a slave, master'

There was no refuting it. Jess was a slave. Michael was her master. It was the natural order of things.

'You have no free will. You will obey without question.'

'I will obey without question, master.'

Jess knew she had no more power to resist her master's commands than she had to resist the pull of gravity. Her actions were not something she could ever control.

'You belong to me, Jessica.'

'I belong to you, master.'

Jess understood now. She didn't even exist, really. She was merely an extension of her master's will.

'You have no need to think, Jessica.'

'I have no need to think, master.'

Jessica sat on the couch perfectly still and naked with her legs crossed. She was utterly blank. Not a single notion ran through her mind except those that she was told. Jessica was a perfect, thoughtless slave.

'Now Jessica, when I turn off the music you will snap out of your trance and act like you did before this final brainwashing. When I call you a good girl, you will drop the façade and go back to your true, mindless state until I say good girl again.'

'Yes master'

Michael turned off the music and Jessica blinked as she came to her senses. She remembered the entire session. She knew full well how utterly true everything Michael told her was.

'Thank you master!' Jessica said, giving Michael a hug.

'No problem, Jessica. Now, I could use a drink.'

'Of course, sorry master'

Jessica trotted off to the kitchen to fetch her master a drink.

'Oh, and post those photos of yourself on the Internet, Jessica.'

'Yes master, thank you' she smiled.

* * *

A few days later it was time for trivia again. Jessica had been allowed to go; she had worked hard on Michael's project at the office and served him well at home the last few days. She would rather have stayed and pleased her master, but she was still happy to see her friends. Jessica barely spoke, she shouted out when nobody else knew the answer, but on the whole she did as she was told.

After trivia she invited Rachel back to her apartment for a drink and a bit of girl talk.

'So where were you Saturday? We missed you.' Rachel said.

Jessica got up and walked across the room.

'Oh, I was brainwashed and turned into a sex slave.'

'What? What are you talking about?' Rachel exclaimed.

'I'm not kidding. Take a look.'

Jessica tossed Rachel her phone with the photos showing. There were dozens of photos of Jessica doing humiliating things, with a delighted, blank expression on her face.

Rachel was speechless.

'Don't worry you'll love it.'

Jessica turned the new-age music on. It washed over Rachel immediately.

Jessica smiled 'Don't you want to be as happy as me?'

THE END.

KS0311
KS0311
42 Followers
12