Jessica's Change Management Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

Panic was creeping up inside of me as I continued searching. After checking every office on the lower floor, I even walked back upstairs to make sure that he wasn't waiting in my office. Finally, I gave up. Was it all over before it had started?

I left the building with a queasy feeling. Walking out, I almost bumped into my counterpart Ortega who stood next to the entrance door, having a chat while smoking a cigarette. Leaning against the wall talking to Ortega was D-Rod, having a cig as well.

I didn't know if I should be glad or concerned. I had found D-Rod. That was the good part. He was obviously making friends with my archrival. That was the bad part.

"What a masterful catch. One of the best performances I've seen lately. You took the game on your shoulders and turned it around." Ortega praised D-Rod's football skills.

"That's too much praise. But thanks!" D-Rod dutifully replied. "I'm just doing my job for the team."

Oh boy! Ortega almost seemed like some fanboy. I didn't like the way he was treating this macho thug like a big sports star. The young Latino was spoiled enough. It would only give him permission to take more liberties at the office and that wouldn't end well for me.

The two were so engrossed in their football talk, they barely noticed me. I couldn't do anything else but join them. They simply ignored me and continued talking about some more football stuff. That was intolerable and made me fume about their arrogance. For several minutes, I stood next to them not knowing what to say. I wasn't an expert in sports, so I didn't have much to contribute. My silence only made me feel more stupid.

Finally, Ortega finished his cigarette and said goodbye. While he walked away to his car, D-Rod didn't move at all. So I simply remained standing next to him as well. I waited till Ortega had climbed into his car. I didn't dare saying my dreadful line as long as my archrival was within earshot. All the while, D-Rod kept on smoking, expectantly looking at me with a smug grin plastered over his face.

He let me stew in my humiliation. I would have preferred him to simply force me into fucking him. It would have been over so much quicker. Instead, I had to degrade myself willingly and be as nice as pie to this macho thug. That beat everything!

Finally, Ortega had driven off. The time had come. So I took a deep breath and braced myself. But I couldn't say it. It was too degrading! Several times, I launched into it, but didn't have the heart to utter the words.

When D-Rod had finished his cigarette, he waited ten more seconds watching me struggle. Then he started walking away. Damnit! I couldn't let him leave! My thoughts were coming thick and fast. Without further contemplation, I said the dreaded line in a low voice.

"The fuckdoll's ready to serve."

My face instantly turned red in utter shame. Meanwhile, something shattered deep inside of me. I was appalled how easily this dirty prick had made me show this kind of obedience. D-Rod, however, barely reacted. He simply continued staring at me.

"Ya been talkin' to me?" He eventually asked turning his crude ghetto slang back on when addressing me. "Barely heard cha."

"Ya talk to me, ya properly address me, geddit lil hussy?" He said in an incredibly arrogant manner. "My vatos call me D-Rod 'n chicas call me Da-Rod. But putas like you call me Sir Da-Rod!"

I almost choked upon hearing his words. He wanted me to call him 'Sir'! Even worse, he wanted me to call him 'Sir Da-Rod'. I had never heard a nickname that sounded more ridiculous. It was almost comical. How pathetic can anybody be to address someone with such a nickname?

I struggled to gulp down the lump that had formed in my throat. I thought off my intent to keep my pride and self-confidence. I felt it slipping away. I knew that D-Rod expected me to repeat my submission. This time, he wanted me to blurt it out loud and clear for anyone to hear.

I couldn't lose more time. The longer we stood in front of the entrance door, the greater the chance of a coworker walking out and hearing my self-degradation. The sheer thought drove me out of my mind. If any of my coworkers heard it, there wouldn't be any further need for the pictures. My reputation would be ruined.

"The fuckdoll's ready to serve, Sir Da-Rod!" I shouted out as loud as I dared.

The second I had said those demeaning words, I looked around to check if anyone had heard me. Fortunately, the parking lot was empty. Still, the degradation burnt on my cheeks like fire.

"What cha want then, fuckdoll?" D-Rod asked.

I took a sharp breath. He was making me ask for it in front of the office! He was making me beg to get fucked in public!

"Please Sir Da-Rod, for the time of your internship, let this fuckdoll serve you after work." I finally made my offer.

D-Rod, however, remained dissatisfied with my response. For the next few moments, he simply continued standing in front of me with his arms clasped leaving me in unbearable ignorance.

"Not good enuff! What's it exactly ya offerin'?" He didn't let me off the hook that easily.

"I want you to fuck me, sir! I want to suck your cock and make you cum each and every day after work. Please, Sir Da-Rod!" I finally blurted out, dying from embarrassment.

"Much betta, ya dirty slut!" D-Rod accepted my submission. "Behave like dat 'n we gonna have sum real fun wit those after work parties, Miss Tease."

"Startin' now, ya only call me 'Sir Da-Rod' 'n yaself 'fuckdoll' outside the office. Betta remember dat!" He rubbed some more salt into the wound. "Now, gimme dem keys!"

Letting my head hang in defeat, I handed him the keys to my sports car. Then I led him over the parking lot to where it was parked. Half way through the lot, I suddenly froze. I felt a hand on my butt! The young Latino was feeling me up!

Please stop it! I wanted to scream. What if a coworker saw this indecent behavior while leaving the building or looking out of a window? The sheer image gave me the creeps. Yet, I didn't dare to slap his hand away. However, I couldn't remain standing in the middle of the parking lot with D-Rod's hand patting my ass either.

So I hastily forced myself back into motion. Still, the hand kept on fondling my ass cheeks. Groaning out in despair, I was close to begging the dirty macho to stop. I walked as fast as my heels allowed. As if I could run away from D-Rod's touch...

Of course, his hand remained in place until we reached my sports car. It was only gone when D-Rod walked over to the driver's seat. I breathed a deep sigh of relief when I looked over my shoulder and saw the parking lot void of any co-workers. The day had been bad enough. At least, I was a little lucky.

"Yo, hot coug, let's get da party started!" D-Rod addressed me after he had driven out of the parking lot.

I was still recovering from getting thrown into a dither on the parking lot. Apparently, though, the young Latino was ready to cause the next turmoil. Whether I liked it or not, this was shaping up to be a breathless flurry of a ride.

Honestly, I hadn't really thought about which kind of form those 'after work parties' would assume. I had expected us to meet at my home and get it over with. But obviously, I had underestimated D-Rod's creativity. I had given him free reign over my after hours, and he was about to make full use of it.

"Why don't we add a lil flavor to da party, huh?" The young Latino exclaimed. "Let's play a game of dare. If ya make me cum before we reach my house, I delete one of dem pics. Dat a deal or what?"

I looked at him as shocked as puzzled. Did he want me to suck him off while he was driving? We were on a busy street in broad daylight! I couldn't do it without attracting attention!

"What cha waitin' for, lil hussy!" D-Rod growled impatiently when I didn't react. "Get 'em slutty lips on my cock before it's too late!"

"I thought 'em pics were so important to ya!" He added triumphantly.

Heck! He had me over a barrel. His offer was too good to reject. One less picture meant one less worry for me. Maybe, this was a chance to get rid of that damned evidence more quickly than imagined. Maybe, this nightmare was over sooner rather than later.

Despite this prospect, I looked at him like a deer caught in the headlights. I didn't feel like an influential business lady at all. I was used to being in control and giving orders as an exec. But right now, any kind of control was out of my hands. I was nothing more than a playtoy that complied with D-Rod's orders.

Collecting all my will power and gulping my revulsion down, I finally reached over to D-Rod's lap with my left hand. I started massaging his cock through his pants. All the while, I looked around the street. There were cars everywhere. The traffic was thick. D-Rod was driving in the middle of a three lane roadway, and we were going at a slow pace. Every truck and SUV passing by would have a perfect view into my sports car. They would clearly see what I was doing!

My heart was banging. We had been driving for quite some time already, so we must have been getting closer to his home. I had to get going. I had to suppress my reluctance. I couldn't allow myself the luxury of caring about the passer-bys. Just moments ago, I had begged the dirty macho to let me suck his cock after work. I hadn't exactly specified the where and when! I couldn't disappoint him at the first challenge. I had to step up to the plate now.

Opening the young Latino's zipper with my delicate fingers, I pulled his hard cock out. I held his dick in my hand stroking him while he continued driving as though nothing was happening. Again, I looked around. There was a truck right next to us on D-Rod's side. If the driver looked sideways, he could see everything!

My heart was thumping so loud that it drowned out every other sound. Still, I knew that stroking his cock wasn't enough for D-Rod. Slowly, I leaned over until my head was hovering above his lap. His cock was rearing up like a tower. I opened my soft lips. But before I had the chance to push my mouth over his cockhead, he pulled his dick away.

"Tsktsktsk!" He scolded me like a little child. "Ya want my cock? Ya gotta beg for it!"

He was playing with me! He wanted me to feel his dominance to the fullest extent. I had to gulp down a huge lump in my throat. It was bad enough to give this macho thug a blowjob in my car in broad daylight! Begging for it was worse, especially as I had to use his moniker. Could it get any worse at all?

"Please Sir Da-Rod! Please let your fuckdoll suck your cock!" I finally choked out.

I felt so submissive, groveling and obeying like that. Uttering D-Rod's moniker was so degrading. It was enough to give me the creeps. Calling myself fuckdoll wasn't much better either. If anyone ever heard me talking like that, I would become an instant laughing stock.

Anyways, it was exactly what D-Rod wanted to hear. When I tried to push my soft lips over his cock for a second time, he let me have it. I twirled my tongue around his dickhead while stroking his shaft. I slowly started pushing my lips downwards while jacking my fist upwards. I sucked on his fleshy tool getting it nice and wet.

I was giving him a sensual blowjob with lots of sucking and extensive tongue action. I didn't want to be too aggressive as the young Latino had to drive the car. This way, his bulbous cockhead received lots of attention from my tongue.

HOOT-HOOT

I got startled by the hoot of a car horn. Frantically, I looked out the windows. The truck on D-Rod's side was honking as it pulled away. I could see the smiling face of a bearded guy on the truck's passenger seat. I instantly blushed in the deepest shade of red. I was so embarrassed. Meanwhile, another truck with two middle-aged guys inside crept up next to us.

"C'mon, lil hussy!" D-Rod exclaimed. "Give 'em a treat. Show 'em ya funbags!"

"Nooo, sir!" I instantly responded, screaming out my protest.

"Please Sir Da-Rod!" I hastily addressed him appropriately. "That's too lewd! We're in public!"

"C'mon fuckdoll! Don't cha get shy on me now." D-Rod simply replied. "We all know ya a lil exhibitionist! Remember how much ya enjoyed dat plumber watchin' ya gettin' fucked!"

"Ya know ya want 'em truckers seein' ya fat funbags. Ya want their attention, don't cha?" He hinted at my slutty behavior during our backyard romp. "Betta be quick 'bout it! Cha wanna earn a pic today, don't cha?"

Reminding me of the chance to delete a picture finally got me into motion. I let my black suit jacket slip off my shoulders and grabbed my white blouse. Opening all the buttons, I pulled the white material to the sides to fully expose my black bra. Then I grabbed the bra cups and pulled them down as well, letting my big round titties pop out of their confines.

HOOT-HOOT

Once again, I twitched with a start. It was D-Rod honking this time, and it had the full effect he had been going for, as he got the attention from all the cars around him. I immediately noticed the two middle-aged guys from the truck looking into my sports car. They saw me with my tits out of my top.

HOOT-HOOT

The truck driver honked back expressing his appreciation. It made me feel so naughty. It made me feel so cheap and dirty. Some total strangers were ogling my naked boobs. They knew that I was a dirty slut, getting off on flashing my charms in public!

"Yo slut, show off dem juicy juggs!" D-Rod instructed me. "Play wit 'em!"

With my boobs exposed, there was no going back anymore. So I finally gave in -- as much to D-Rod's demands as to my own needs. Cupping my full, ample tits from the sides, I squeezed them together, making them bulge. The effect was to make them look even riper and fuller. I slowly started kneading my tit meat before flicking my hard nipples.

Gosh! That felt good! Exposing my assets in public gave me such an erotic thrill it was embarrassing. My mind was getting foggy and my pussy began throbbing.

"Now, suck ya candy 'n make me cum, Miss Tease!" D-Rod directed my attention back to his cock.

I sensed the guys from the truck watching me bending over the young Latino's lap and taking his cock back into my mouth. This time, I gulped his meat pole down as far as I could. I slid my soft lips down two-thirds of his shaft. Then I began bobbing my head up and down. I wanted him to cum as quickly as possible.

I kept my mouth around his cockhead twirling my tongue around it. Meanwhile, I rapidly stroked his thick shaft with my right hand and used my left hand to cup and squeeze his full balls. This was too much for D-Rod to take. His dick started pulsating and a thick load of cum shot from his cock directly into my open mouth. The gooey spunk splashed all over the roof of my mouth, filling me completely. His cock sprayed so much jizz that some of it dribbled out of the corner of my mouth.

When I rose back up, I opened my lips to show off all the spunk I had gathered in my mouth. I noticed the truck still driving next to us. Both guys could clearly see my jizz-filled mouth and cum covered chin.

It caused a pinch of humiliation in my core, but it was sweeter than before. It made me all tingly as my body reacted with delight to being the center of attention. I gulped down the cum load and opened my mouth back up to prove that all the goo was gone.

HOOT-HOOT

Once again, the truck driver honked to applaud my slutty efforts before speeding away. In my foggy mind, I felt a jolt of pride. It seemed so unreal. I had just given a thuggish sports jock a blowjob in my car with some random guys watching me.

"Nah, ya don't wanna do dat." D-Rod stopped me when I started closing my white blouse. "Act like a slut 'n show off dem fat funbags, lil hussy!"

The dirty macho only allowed me to push the bra cups back over my ample juggs and close a single button right below my titties. This way, the blouse closed in the shape of an X leaving my black bra and belly button totally exposed. With the button closed, my big boobs got pushed up and obscenely bulged out of their confines. My long straight chestnut hair flowed down my shoulders and settled on those plump, bulging flesh mounds making them look even bigger. I felt so exposed sitting in the passenger seat like that.

Finally, we arrived in front of D-Rod's home. It was right in the local barrio. The house was small and wooden looking so old and decrepit that it seemed on the brink of collapsing any second. There were three guys sitting on the front porch having a smoke. They were all young Latinos like D-Rod. Obviously, they shared the house with him in some kind of living community.

"Yo fuckdoll!" He addressed me when he had parked my car right on the lawn next to his house. "Told my vatos so much 'bout Miss Tease, it's 'bout time I present her to 'em!"

I stared at him in disbelief. I didn't want to step out of my car in this rough ghetto barrio. Even less, I wanted to present myself to some of D-Rod's random friends like a common slut! But I couldn't risk the macho thug dragging me out either.

So I got out of the car with my black bra popping out of my white blouse and my belly button exposed. While stepping in front of the porch, I had a chance to check out the three guys. They looked like typical Latin gangsters with ink all over their arms, wearing baggy khaki pants and crisp tees. I was instantly intimidated, simply by their appearance.

"What up, eses!" D-Rod shouted out to his friends. "Ya think dat hottie's fine or what?"

"Yeah, ese! What a fine-ass biatch." D-Rod's friends replied, starting up a barrage of catcalls and hollers.

It made me blush and I wanted the earth to swallow me up. Noticing D-Rod's expectant look, though, I realized that he wanted me to introduce myself.

"Hi guys, I'm Sir Da-Rod's new fuckdoll!" I said shamefully.

"Jeez, ese!" One of his homies congratulated D-Rod, giving him a high five. "Where did cha find dat bomb-ass MILF!"

D-Rod laughed at his buddy's shout out, while I tried to stare a hole into the ground. I was too embarrassed to look at these young men.

"She's Mrs. Powers at work! Actually, though, she's a lil prick-tease! Hit on me at work like an easy fuckslut!" He bragged, perverting the facts. "Dat lil hussy likes all da attention she can get!"

"Miss Tease's a real attention whore, ain't she?" He suddenly addressed me.

The way he described me was getting me angry. What a presumptuous bastard! I was close to snarling at him but collected myself and remained calm. Then I noticed that he was waiting for my approval. I had to force myself to look up at his friends and nod, letting them laugh at me. I was a proud business executive, and yet, here I was lewdly flaunting my assets in a rough ghetto neighborhood with a handful of young gangsters taunting me. It made my stomach cramp.

"I help da biatch gettin' all da cock she can handle." D-Rod continued bragging.

To make matters worse, he then pulled his smart phone out of his pants and showed them the photo he was about to delete. All the while, I remained standing in front of the porch in broad daylight, hearing their dirty comments and listening to their wolf-whistles.

"Whatta dirty fuckin' ho!" "Hmmm, dat's a juicy pair of milk cans!" "Jeez! Whatta phat ass white booty!"

"Hehehe! Guess ya growin' a fan club!" D-Rod taunted me when he saw my indignation.

The smart phone made the rounds and all his buddies extensively ogled the picture that showed me getting fucked up the ass while my big, round titties swung back and forth and my nipples scraped over the table top.

"Awww!" A loud round of sneers from his homies accompanied D-Rod deleting the photo.

By now, all the loud noise had attracted the neighbors' attention. Some of them had come out of their houses and were standing on their front porches watching us. The men were blatantly checking me out, ogling my bulging juggs that were barely getting contained by my black bra. I was beyond embarrassment by now. I simply wanted to go home.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers