Jessica's Change Management Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers

He took the business cards from the middle compartment and carelessly threw them onto the ground. Then he used the stick to plug the dildo into the middle compartment. I couldn't believe it. The pink popsicle was sticking out from the wooden business card holder right in the middle of my desk.

Goddamnit! Where had they found this fucking dildo? It was such a depraved tool of degradation. Sucking on it felt so silly because it made me look like a girl sucking on a pop ice. Fucking it stretched my holes wide because of its girth. Using the stick, it could be attached to something like the shredder or the business card holder and god knows what else.

"C'mon fuckdoll. We all know you want your cunt stuffed with some slut candy! I can see you drooling already!" He made a joke at my expense.

No, I didn't! Well, I did. But not in my office and definitely not on my desk! Nonetheless, I got off my chair, grabbed my notebook, closed it, and carefully put it into my office container. I didn't want it to get broken. It felt kind of stupid to care so much about my office equipment when I was about to act like a naughty slut right in my office. I definitely had bigger problems at hand!

Then I climbed onto the desk. I felt like a stripper standing on a stage in front of an audience, which perfectly fit the tacky wet look chemise. Slowly, I squatted down and spread my legs exposing my shaved pussy. Spreading my pussy lips apart with my long, tacky fingernails, I lowered myself onto the dildo.

"Ooohhh!"

I couldn't help but groan when the head of the popsicle split my slit apart.

"Oh fuck!... Ooohhh! Fuuuck!"

I grunted when I felt the shaft widening the farther I pushed downwards. My cunt was getting stretched so wide. Gawd! The fake dong was getting so thick it barely slid inside. I really had to put in some work, pressing my cunt down in slow gyrating motions to get the dildo inside.

The wooden business card holder definitely wasn't the best place to keep the popsicle secure. Impaling my pussy on the dildo, it dangerously moved around. It would have looked so pathetic if the fake dong had slipped out and made my ass tumble onto the desk! So I grabbed the holder with my left hand to keep it in place.

When the popsicle was finally all the way inside my pussy, I felt so filled it was mind-boggling. My pussy lips tightly gripped the shaft and barely let me move. Still, I started pumping my cunt up and down.

Up and down! Up and down!

Accompanied by the encouraging hollers of the guys, I increased the speed until I was humping the pink dildo with a vigor. All the time, I tightly held on to the business card holder to keep the popsicle from slipping out. It must have made my humping look even more awkward and silly.

In my lustful haze, I started kneading and pulling my nipples with my free hand until I felt my thighs tiring. My legs began trembling from exhaustion and my movements became slower. D-Rod still let me keep on riding the dildo, enjoying my struggles.

"Show them your gaping fuckhole, slut!" He finally instructed me.

Scrambling off the dildo, I eventually ended up tumbling onto my ass after all. Any strength was gone from my legs by now. The moment, my butt hit the desk, a throb surged through my pussy from embarrassment. It reddened my face and gave the college boys a good laugh.

In my excitement, I acted slutty on impulse, and instantly spread my legs while sitting on the table. After getting stretched wide by the popsicle, my precious pink pussy was open already. Still, I reached down and pushed two French-nailed fingers of each hand into my sopping twat. Leaning back, I spread my cunt walls apart. I opened my fuckhole wide and showed off the deep dark tunnel. Opened up like that, I felt the cold air gushing into my pussy.

"Nice view!" D-Rod commented. "That's what a slut's cunt's supposed to look like, right bros? Open for business."

"Absolutely! Hehehe!" The other interns responded with hollers.

"Open so wide we can look up to her core!" Justin added.

"Open so wide we can look into the brat's empty head." Matt had to go one better, making me blush even more.

"You know, bitch, time's still running!" Justin told me while the others were still laughing their asses off about Matt's remark.

Then he grabbed the pink popsicle and pulled it out of the business card holder. With my eyes, I followed him walking over to the wall. As it was an old mansion, we didn't have an air conditioning system for the whole building. Instead, there were individual air conditioners in each office located on the ground underneath the windows.

That was exactly where Justin was headed. Once again, he used the stick to turn some office equipment into a kinky sex object. He pushed the stick into one of the ventilation gaps of the air conditioner so the popsicle was sticking out laterally!

"Yeah, great idea!" Matt praised his buddy.

Fuck! It wasn't a great idea at all! The air conditioner was directly underneath the window after all!

"C'mere dolly! To me, dolly!" For the third time, Justin used the taunt to beckon me over.

Looking over to D-Rod, I hoped for him to intervene and stop this nonsense. As expected, though, he gave me a nod and indirectly told me to proceed. Of course, he couldn't show any weaknesses in front of his intern buddies now.

Ever so slowly, I walked over to the air conditioner. To assure myself, I looked out of the window. For the first time, I was glad about the view. Fortunately, it was onto the parking lot.

My office was located on the highest floor and there were no other equally high buildings around. So no one could look inside my office. Moreover, there was no one on the parking lot except for a consultant who was just driving onto the lot. He was obviously returning from a business meeting.

Standing in front of the window, Justin couldn't hide the huge smile on his face. He was obviously pleased with his idea. He was definitely trying to impress Matt – at my costs.

"There it is, Miss Brat! Your candy's waiting for you. Go 'n get it." He ordered when I didn't react.

Apparently, I was too slow on the uptake because he grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so my back was facing the window. Then he pushed my upper body down onto the ground.

I didn't put up a fight and let him position me like a ragdoll. There was no sense in objecting anyways. Moreover, I didn't even want to struggle. I wanted to be their fuckpet. The way they were turning my office equipment into sex toys was so kinky and nasty, it turned me into a puddle of lust.

Justin continued pushing me down until I was on all fours with my face on the ground and my ass up in the air. As much as I pushed my butt up, however, the dildo was too high.

What the fuck! The slimeball had targeted the worst gap!

I tried to get up on my feet and in a bent-over position but the business student wasn't having any of that. Damnit! I couldn't reach the fucking dildo while kneeling on the ground! I had to push myself onto my hands and feet in a kind of jackknife position to reach it.

Fuck! I had to do a yoga exercise to make myself edge. How absurd! Yet, it felt so good when my pussy finally got filled with the silicone dick again. Over and over, I pushed my body back and forth to impale my cunt on the dildo.

It must have looked so ridiculous. The business executive on her hands and feet in an awkward yoga position working her greedy twat on a pink popsicle right underneath a window! It got even more degrading when my sloppy pussy began making squishy noises with every thrust!

Back – squish – forth – squish!

Back – squish – forth – squish!

It all added up to drive me crazy. I was getting closer to the edge and cranking up the speed. Faster and faster, I moved! Closer and closer, I got to cumming! Holy shit! I was giving myself a major workout. I was working harder than I had ever done in my yoga class. Another silly notion that only added to the heat brewing in my loins.

I was totally lost in my lust although I desperately tried to keep my grunts low. I failed, however, and some groans filled the room. Just then, I felt a cold breeze on my ass.

In shock, I stopped in my motions. Justin had opened the window! This fucking asshole! I couldn't be seen but I could be heard after all!

"Hehehe!" He laughed right into my face. "Why you're stopping? Mr. Evans just walked by. I bet he enjoyed listening to your groaning!"

OMFG! He must have been the consultant who had just parked his car on the parking lot! He was one of the consultants from my team! What if he had heard me? What if he had seen my window open? I could never face him again!

My groans hadn't been that loud, had they? There had been lots of other noises outside, hadn't they?

"That was fun 'n all but let's not put it all at risk." D-Rod finally intervened, sounding a bit annoyed.

As the Latino was still the leader of the pack, Justin didn't protest and closed the window, even if Matt didn't look too pleased. Looking squarely into the Latino's eyes, I sent my man a thank you before I focused back on my task.

Quickly picking up the pace, I tried getting back into my groove. I needed some time before my pussy juices were flowing again, but then the arousal was back more forceful than ever.

Five minutes must have long been over. I was giving the guys such a hot show! They probably couldn't stop watching. They would let me continue, right? They would let me cum for being such a good fucktoy, right?

Yesss! My whole body was tensing. My toes were curling up. I was on the edge!

Nooo! My chestnut hair got pulled. The dildo slipped from my gaping pussy. I fell onto my face and tits.

Matt had grabbed my hair and dragged me away from the air conditioner. I protested with soft mewling and whining. I wanted the dildo back where it belonged. I wanted my pussy filled so badly.

Luckily, Matt released my hair, grabbing the dildo instead and pulling it out of the air conditioner. He would push it back up my pussy, right? He didn't. Instead, he held it in front of my face.

"You wanna lick your candy, Miss Brat?" He teased me.

I quickly nodded. Actually, I wanted it filling me. But I didn't care which hole it would stuff as long as it touched me. Looking at the silicone dong, I almost started drooling. It had a hypnotizing effect on me, making me follow it with my eyes.

Matt started backing away while letting the dildo dangle in front of his crotch. He was slowly walking backwards. I didn't even realize that I was following the dildo on all fours until we had completely rounded my desk and the interns' laughter was ringing in my ears.

Holy shit! Without realizing it, I had acted like a mule with a carrot dangling in front of its face. I was a silly pet trying to reach its candy!

Before I had fully realized my sex-driven behavior, Matt had grabbed my chestnut tresses and pulled me up to my feet. With a push on my back, he bent me over my desk.

He didn't even have to say another word as I instantly opened my legs and reached back to spread my ass cheeks. I wanted to present my wet pussy to him. I wanted to entice him to give me my slut candy. I even gyrated my hips invitingly.

"Umph!"

I grunted when Matt followed my invitation and crammed the big silicone popsicle up my cunt. He wasn't gentle by any means, though. Instead, he basically rammed the dildo inside, abruptly stretching my pussy walls wide. Luckily, my twat was flowing over with pussy juices so the thick dong slipped inside. Still, the sheer force pushed me up onto my tiptoes.

The frat boy didn't relent. He started rapidly thrusting the dildo in and out. Gosh! He was jackhammering my poor fuckhole with such a force that he was lifting me off my feet and shoving my body all over the tabletop.

My throbbing pussy, however, welcomed the harsh treatment. After all the teasing before, I needed it rough and hard. My whole being was centered on my cunt. My hands were helplessly flailing about until Matt grabbed them and held them tightly on my back. Suddenly, he stopped working over my pussy.

"Unnnfff!"

I grunted loud when my asshole got stretched abruptly. He was stuffing his cock up my unprepared butt! He wasn't bothering with any niceties either. He simply rammed his thick meat through my tight sphincter while holding me in place with his grip on my arms. My ass was struggling mightily to accommodate the sheer size of his dick with my anal ring twitching and quivering.

Beyond the sudden invasion, the dildo was still up my pussy! It was filling my fuck tunnel chock-full, and now, Matt's cock was getting crammed up my ass chute. I felt stretched beyond anything. I had never felt so stuffed before.

"Ooohhh! Ooowww! Fuck! Oh fuck!" I squealed so loud it surprised even me.

Quickly, I bit on my lip to suppress my screams. The window was closed now but there were still colleagues close by.

The double penetration didn't last for long, though. When Matt fully entered my asshole, my ass pipe stretched so much that the dildo got pushed out of my pussy. Noisily, it fell to the floor.

"Phewww!" I moaned in relief.

"Too stupid to keep your candy inside, bitch?" Matt chided me, however.

With a slap to my butt, he pulled his cock from my ass and lifted the pink dildo from the ground. As soon as my fuckholes were empty, my pussy throbbed maddeningly. Damnit! My body yearned to get filled again.

"Push it in 'n hold it inside this time, stupid brat!" Matt told me with a slap to my other butt cheek while handing me the dildo.

No! I couldn't handle it! It was too much!

I wanted to protest but only mewled meekly in response. Instead, I took the dildo in my right hand and spread my legs wide while remaining bent over my desk. Running the head of the silicone popsicle over my glistening slit, I gathered some moisture before slipping it into my twat.

That had been the easy part.

While tightly gripping the stick, I took a deep breath to prepare myself for what was about to happen. Only seconds later, I felt Matt's cockhead entering my anal exit. Once again, he wasn't gentle, thrusting it deep inside from the get go.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" I squealed again.

I couldn't keep my mouth shut. I had to scream. So I quickly bit into the wrist of my left arm. It somehow stifled my shouts although I continued squealing.

"Mmmppphhh! Mmm mmmy gddd!"

Getting both fuckholes filled was uncomfortable but also weirdly arousing. Still, I had a hard time getting used to the double penetration. Matt, however, didn't give a fuck. He started thrusting his thick cock in and out of my ass right away.

When he pushed back in, I felt the dildo getting pressed out. The first time, I almost let it fully slip out, which earned me a sharp slap to my ass. The next time, I kept a stronger grip on the stick to keep it all the way inside. Fuck! I felt the frat boy's dick pressing against the silicone dong through the thin membrane separating my pussy and ass.

"Mmmppphhh!" I couldn't stop squealing around my wrist.

"Ooohhh! Aaarrrggghhh!" I eventually let my wrist go and screamed noisily.

Obviously, D-Rod was just as concerned about attracting my colleagues as I was. So he took his tie off his neck and pushed it into my mouth, finally stifling any screams.

Gosh! This symbol of sophistication was getting used in such a lewd way! How kinky! For the moment, though, I didn't care a bit about this perversion. All that mattered was the stifling of my shouts.

Holding the pink popsicle at least gave me a chance to control the dildo myself. Every time Matt pistoned his cock up my butthole, I let the dildo slip halfway out, giving me a bit of wiggle room. Still, the overbearing guy pounded away as hard and fast as he could. He was reaming me hard and rough.

The feeling was intense. I almost lost my grip on the dildo several times and felt my legs giving way. Matt's grip on my hair was all that was keeping me up.

Eventually, Matt seemed to tire. So he dragged my body up with a pull on my chestnut tresses and turned me around. He made me sit on the desk and pushed me backwards until my back rested on the tabletop. Then he pulled my legs up until my knees rested left and right to my big ole funbags.

"Hold that position, bitch." He told me.

Reaching behind my knees with my manicured hands, I grabbed my knee pits and held my legs up. I was barely able to move in this position. Yet, my fuckholes were completely exposed and at Matt's disposal. I was totally at the guy's mercy.

With my hands holding my legs, Matt had taken the dildo. He roughly shoved it into my leaking slit stuffing my fuck tunnel. Then he positioned his cockhead at my ass and begun pressing. This time, he slowly inched his dick into my asshole savoring its tightness.

He held the dildo in place keeping it deeply implanted in my cunt. In my constricted position, I felt every inch of his dick rubbing against the thin membrane. It was driving me wild.

"mmMMPPHHH!" My stifled squeals grew louder around the tie in my mouth.

When Matt was balls deep up my ass, he started pumping. He went slowly first but continuously quickened his pace until he was slamming his cock into my bunghole. He fucked me good and hard for some time. Then he pulled the dildo back in time with his cock. He was aligning them.

"MMMPPPHHH!... MMMPPPHHH!..." My stifled screams rose to a new high when he pushed his dick and the dildo simultaneously up my fuckholes.

He was stretching me beyond my capacity! In my position with my knees next to my tits, I could do nothing but scream and take it. The frat boy was pistoning both dicks in and out of my fuckholes at the same time. He was pumping me so hard that my body was sliding over the tabletop.

For a few moments, I feared tumbling off the desk. But my mind was too occupied with the feelings radiating from my pussy and ass to pay much heed to it. I felt like I was losing my senses while the two dicks got rammed up my body with full force. The balls deep hammering caused my body to betray me and I came hard.

I was barely able to hold onto my legs while my body writhed and twitched. The orgasm swept over me while Matt continued reaming me. It felt so good! The pleasure was ecstatic.

I came over and over until I thought I couldn't take no more. I didn't even notice Matt having his orgasm. He didn't stop fucking me, though, simply continuing to slam my bunghole while shooting spurt after spurt of goo into my ass. With his balls empty, he pulled his cock out of my butthole. It made a hollow sound when his dick popped from my ass, which gave me a chill of shame.

"C'mon bratty bitch, scoop up your slut nectar." He told me while walking a few steps away.

I had cum so many times I felt dizzy. All wobbly, I got up and kneeled onto the desk, sticking out my ass. Reaching back, I ran the glittery French nail of my index finger around my anal ring. It felt puffy and swollen and was still gaping open. If my poor asshole looked as stretched and worn out as it felt, it must have been a heck of a nasty sight.

Matt had shot his cumload so deep up my ass chute it was pooled deep inside me. Sliding my index finger up my butt, I fingered my ass trying to scoop up some jizz. But I barely came up with any.

So I started pressing and pushing while holding my hand under my ass. I felt the gooey sperm slowly sliding up my ass pipe. OMG! I was about to fart some asscream onto my hand! How nasty! How disgusting!

Looking over my shoulder, I saw the guys staring at my gaping asshole. They were transfixed by the perverse show.

I was pressing so firmly that my ass was constricting heavily but barely any cum dribbled out. Fuck! Getting watched while taking a cum dump felt so lewd. Taking a deep breath, I pressed as hard as I could.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,332 Followers