Jessica's Change Management Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers

"Now biatch, show me dat cunt! Show me it wants a good stretchin'!" Checo told me when the jizz had disappeared down my throat.

While the intimidating brute walked to the side of the lowrider, I put my left leg onto the bumper. Reaching down, I ran my right index finger over my puffy pussy lips, circling the gaping hole.

CLAP! CLAP!

I heard a thumping noise that startled me. To check it out, I looked around and saw Checo walking up to me. He was slapping his left hand against a stick he held in his right hand. But wait! It wasn't a stick. It was a baseball bat!

My mouth stood open in shock when I realized what the hardened cholo intended to do with the silver bat. He wanted to plug my pussy with it!

"No! I... I... can't take it!" I stammered when I found my voice back.

"Yeah! Who cares what cha want, puta!" The ex-con showed me how much he cared about my opinion. "Ya gonna do it 'n dat wit passion, puta! Ya fail 'n I gotta tap dat cunt. Ya want me to tell D-Rod or ya wanna do it chaself?"

Of course, I didn't want to break my man's rules. That had to be the top priority. Still, the baseball bat looked so huge! I didn't like the thought of pushing it up my poor pussy at all. However, it was about 2¾ inches thick. It wasn't so much thicker than the beer bottle. Maybe, Checo was right. Maybe, I could take it.

"Bettah get it nice 'n slick, biatch!" The rough thug told me when he handed me the bat.

Holy crap! Not only did he want to stretch my pussy with a baseball bat, he wanted me to do it myself! I barely dared looking at Checo. He was such a brutally intimidating guy. I would do anything he asked. Nonetheless, my heart was in my mouth when I held the bat in my hand. It was weighing so heavily. I really had to get it slick to even have a chance to get it in. But how?

"Please boys, spit on it. Really slop it up for me!" I tried my best to encourage the 'LGZ' homies.

Of course, they didn't have to be asked twice. While I held the bat in front of me, Checo was the first to react as he was standing directly next to me. After noisily gathering the spit in his mouth, he bent over the thick stick. Looking at me with an evil glint in his eyes, he opened his mouth. Ever so slowly, he let his thick, white spittle dribble out while keeping eye contact all the time. He was relishing every bit of watching me tremble from the nasty sight. Gosh! This was so gross!

When he was done, Lucho was the next in line. Instead of mimicking Checo, though, he spat a big gob of drooly slobber directly onto the lumber. And another one. And another one. Eventually, he had added five gobs of spittle to the mix.

Finally, Paco stepped forward. Without saying a word, the calm Latino leaned over the bat and spat a single big lump of saliva onto the tip, which slowly and disgustingly dribbled down the edge.

Leaning over the metal stick, I added my own spit. I better wanted to play it safe. You could definitely say that the bat was soaked. With my ass against the car trunk and my left leg on the bumper, I pushed the lumber down between my open legs.

The time had come. I was about to impale my pussy on a huge metal baseball bat. Something, I hadn't even considered possible a few weeks ago. Something, I had never suspected happening to me.

Running the tip of the bat along my slit, I gathered up additional juices from my leaking cunt. That moment, I was more than glad about being so turned on by this naughty, degrading treatment at the hands of the rude gangsters.

After taking my time to spread the mixture of spit and pussy juice over the tip of the silver bat, I drove three fake-nailed fingers into my cunt. They easily slipped inside. Adding my fourth finger wasn't difficult, either. My cunt and pussy lips were so drenched they were glistening and making sloppy noises when I thrust my fingers in and out. I was ready, as ready as I would ever get.

Forming an inverted 'v' with the French-nailed index and middle finger of my left hand, I spread my pussy lips open, and finally positioned the bat in between them. Adding pressure, I felt my cunthole opening. Wide and wider.

Looking down between my legs, I saw my crinkled cunt lips tightening. They were getting pulled taut from the sheer size of the bat. The pressure was intense. The feeling was more intense.

Losing my caution, I pressed harder. However, the lumber didn't slip inside! It wouldn't go! It was too big! With my left foot resting on the bumper, I slid it further left to spread my legs to the max. Closing my eyes, I gave the bat one hefty shove.

SCHLIP

With a sloshy sound, the bat slipped into my pussy. It was in!

I noisily gasped of relief. That gasp, however, quickly turned into a moan. My pussy was stretched so taut my cunt lips felt like they were about to burst any second. Yet, I felt so full! I felt so good!

"Ooohhh! Mmmhhh! Aaahhh!" I moaned uninhibitedly when I started cautiously thrusting the bat in and out while madly rubbing my clit.

OMG! I was about to cum! I would cum on a baseball bat! How crazy is that? How nasty is that? What a fucked-up slut I had become!

"Yo, vatos! Da puta's enjoyin' da hell outta it." Checo exclaimed. "Time to stop. Ya ain't gonna cum befo' ya work's done."

Reopening my eyes, I meekly looked at the ex-con. I didn't want to stop. I wanted my orgasm. I had worked so hard for it! I deserved it!

I wanted to curse the intimidating thug for making me so horny in such nasty ways. I wanted to beg the hardened cholo to let me continue to reach my climax. However, I didn't do any of it. I was too cowed to say anything.

Instead, I behaved like a good hoodrat and pulled the bat from my leaking twat. In my aroused state, I acted all slutty and greedily licked my juices off the bat, while I kept my legs open and showed off my wide gaping cunt.

"Hehehe! Da puta's sendin' out an sos, vatos! A stretched out snatch!" Lucho joked.

Even though Checo had been drinking another beer while watching me spear my twat with the baseball bat, he used his free hand to pull his cock from his black baggy pants and strolled towards me with a look that clearly told me he wasn't impressed by my slutty behavior at all.

When the rough thug reached me, he grabbed the bat from my hand and lazily threw it into the back of the car. Still holding the beer, he pushed two fingers of his free hand straight up my open cunthole, driving them inside as far as they would go. Pulling his arm towards me, he dragged me away from the lowrider.

Checo was walking me around with his fingers in my cunt! I didn't stand a chance to resist. Following his lead, I stumbled away from the car with my legs splayed wide and my crotch pushed out. Every step got accompanied by the clicking sound caused by the sky high heels of my gray peep toe sandals. My arms flapped through the air, adding clanking noises caused by my clashing armlets. It must have looked so comical!

With my body shoved out of the way, Checo turned around and took my place leaning against the trunk of the lowrider. Totally relaxed, he took another sip from his beer, waiting, while his rock hard dick stuck out of his baggy pants proud and erect.

"Come 'n get it, puta del barrio." He simply said before taking another sip of beer.

Damnit! Checo was in total control over me and he knew it. I yearned for this ex-con's dick, no matter where or how I would get it. He wanted me to do all the work? He wanted me to impale my asshole on his fat prick? Fine! I was more than willing to do it, no matter how slutty it felt.

Stepping in front of the rough thug in his white Football jersey, I turned around and presented my bubble butt to him. Bending down, I pushed my ass out until my glistening pussy lips and open cunthole were visible in between my butt cheeks. Trembling in anticipation, I threw my chestnut-golden hair aside to look back at the intimidating brute.

SLAP

"Yo! All dem office floozies are da same. Once broken in, ya're da most eager sluts." He remarked after smacking my ass.

"Don't say that! I'm not an office floozy!" I meekly protested but another slap shut me up.

Reaching back, I spread my ass cheeks to present my fucked open butthole and push it onto Checo's hard meat tool. Holding his cock in place with his free hand, he let me inch my bubble butt closer and closer to his dick.

Good thing my bunghole had been fucked into a loose hole twice before. By now, my anal ring didn't offer much resistance when I pressed my butt onto his cock and skewered my asshole with it.

Checo seemed almost disinterested when he took another sip from his beer. His indifference made me so angry. It made me so aggressive. I knew that he was just playing with me. Yet, it had the intended effect.

I started pushing my body back and forth while remaining in my bent over position with my hands spreading my buns and my titties dangling off my chest. As fast as I could, I rode Checo's cock, making my big, ole funbags rock to and fro.

The bent over position was physically demanding and the humping strained my legs. I was quickly getting exhausted. Still, I kept my position and bucked back hard, spearing my pussy over and over on the ex-con's dick. His laid-back behavior was driving me mad.

"Mmmhhhh! Fuck! Yaaahhhh! Ooohhh yesss!" I tried to moan like a bitch in heat to entice Checo.

"Aaarrrggghhh!" I squealed when my actions had the desired effect.

Emptying his beer, Checo threw the bottle aside and gave a push to my back. With flailing arms, I tumbled forward and almost fell onto my face but only just managed to land on my knees.

With his hands free, the hardened cholo was over me in seconds. Yeah! Grab me, rough me up, throw me around like a ragdoll. I badly wanted him to manhandle me. Anything was better than his disinterest.

Holy shit! I couldn't believe that I was even thinking that. He was a brutal ex-con who scared the shit out of me. But it was true. I couldn't deny it.

Checo gave my back another shove, pushing my upper body down. I saw the dirty concrete coming closer but didn't resist. Come on guy, show me how much I turned you on! Show me your pure, raw passion! He didn't stop pushing until my face was resting on the ground. Putting my hands underneath my cheek, I tried to prevent my skin from touching the dirty concrete.

SLAP

The rough thug landed a smack on my ass that made my right bun wobble hard.

"Spread 'em barrio booty!" He simply ordered.

Hastily, I reached back and put my French-nailed hands on my phat money maker. So much for my attempt to keep my cheek from touching the concrete. I could feel the coarse surface on my soft skin and the thought of all the dirt made me tremble.

Moments ago, I had eaten dinner from a table covered with the finest tablecloth. Now, my face was resting on dirty, cracked concrete. Could there be a bigger contrast? Could there be a bigger disparity?

Checo grabbed my hips and pushed my butt back until his hard prick was balls deep up my bunghole. With his thick tool in my ass, he took a step forward, placing his feet at a level with my hips.

This position gave him a better angle to pummel my asshole hard. It also stretched my ass pipe in a new direction, making me yelp. My shriek, however, quickly turned into grunts when Checo made full use of his position and started drilling my bumhole like there was no tomorrow.

"Aaahhh! Fuck! Ooohhh! Fuck! Fuck! Fu... uuuhhh!" My groan suddenly turned into a screech of disgust.

While reaming out my asshole, Checo had taken a foot off the ground and put it onto my head! His sole was on my left cheek pressing my right cheek against the dirty, cracked concrete.

His dirty sole on my soft skin! So gross!

"Dat's how ya fuck a dirty ho!" Checo added fuel to the fire. "Don't cha agree, barrio biatch?"

"Uuuhhh! Gross! Fuck! Ooohhh! Yesss, yes fuck this dirty ho!" I continued yammering with groans of lust mixed in between.

Fuck! What a symbolic gesture! I was under the foot of the 'LGZ' gang members. Not only figuratively but also physically now. The metaphor was so powerful I almost came right away. I felt a new climax building up deep in my loins. This would be a major cum. I wanted it so badly.

Seconds before the first wave of the approaching orgasm broke, however, Checo pulled his cock from my ass. Grabbing my shoulder, he spun me around so my face, framed by my full fringe and long tresses, was positioned right in front of his straining dick.

Like a good hoodrat, I eagerly opened my mouth. The first spurt erupted from Checo's meat tool. But the hardened cholo pointed his cock downwards.

What the fuck?!? What the hell was he doing?!?

His spunk missed my face! It didn't hit my skin at all! Instead, his jizz splashed all over the black v-neck top that was bunched up around my waist.

"Eeeggghhh!" I squealed when I realized the full extent of the damage.

"Eeeggghhh! Eeeggghhh!" I shrieked anew when the rough thug shot two more jizzloads all over the black material.

The fucking bastard left my top spotted with cum stains! He had ruined my top!

After I had been so careful with my clothes! After I had taken extra care of my gray suit jacket, storing it away on the backseat of the lowrider! The rough thug had still managed to mess up my outfit! There was no way for me to change! I had to go back into the restaurant and face O'Bannon and Ortega in these clothes! How was I supposed to do that?

Hastily, I tried to scoop up the puddle of gooey spunk to get it off the top but Checo slapped my hand away. I had only managed to get the cum off of one spot. There were still several more spots of thick, white cream.

"Biatch! Ain't no cleanin' for a gang ho. Ya gonna wear my gift loud 'n proud. Gettit?" He chided me.

No! I didn't get it. I didn't want to get it. This couldn't be real. I had done everything they had asked of me. I had acted like an obedient hoodrat. I had let them use me as their barrio cum dumpster. This was going too far!

"Ain't gonna waste mo' of my cum!" Checo continued. "Scoop 'em spunk under ya fake-ass fingernails, fuckin' ho."

The rough thug was obviously getting angry, scaring me, so I followed his order. The sperm I had scraped off my black top stuck to the tip of my right index finger. Using the sparkly French-styled nail of my left index finger like a shovel, I pushed the gooey jizz forward. The cum was so sticky that it was hard work to slide it off my finger and under the tip of my fake nail. Using the tip of my long, fake fingernail like a spoon, I proceeded to scoop up the rest of the creamy goo. In the end, a healthy mass of drying cum stuck under the tip of both glittery, fake French nails of my index fingers.

"Ya got a bizness dinner in there or sum other shit, right?" Checo asked and I quickly nodded in agreement. "Ya gonna lick cha fake-ass nails during dat dinner to taste my spunk. So ya know ya nuttin' but a hoodrat. Even in a fancy-ass restaurant durin' a fancy-ass bizness meetin'."

What?!? Did this fucking bastard have some screws loose? He wanted me to suck on my fingernails during the business dinner? It would make me look so stupid! And what about my outfit? What was I supposed to do with that?

"Now, get dressed 'n fuck off. Ya ain't no use no more, puta!" He huffed before getting into the lowrider.

Lucho and Paco followed him while I pulled my stained halter top over my titties, tucked it into my gray pencil skirt, and smoothed down my skirt. In doing so, I was careful not to touch any of the gooey jizz spots covering my top. The moment I was finished dressing, the three guys sped off.

Checking my outfit, I noticed that the cum spots on my top were mostly on the left side and below my bellybutton. Nonetheless, the white stains were more than prominent.

Frantically mulling over my options, there wasn't much I could do. The merciless throbbing in my unsatisfied, needy pussy didn't help, either. I needed to cum before I was able to think straight again.

Out of a sudden, I had a flash of wit. I still had the gray blazer! I had carefully placed it on the backseat of the lowrider. But where was it now? Panic-stricken, I looked around the ill-lit alley. The 'LGZ' homies hadn't taken it along, had they? No, no, no!

There it was! On the lid of a trashcan. The dirtbags had tossed it there before speeding off. So much for my plan of keeping the blazer out of harm's way. Nonetheless, I was more than glad that I still had the blazer at hand.

Inspecting the piece of cloth, it turned out stainless. At least, that was something. Putting the blazer on, I completely buttoned it up. The gray fabric hid the cum stains below my bellybutton. Yay! It mostly covered the cum spots left to my nipple, too. Yay, yay! Whenever I moved, though, a few stains became visible. No, no, no! This wouldn't be easy to pull off but I could work with it. At least, it was better than nothing.

This entire hoodrat adventure had lasted no more than half an hour. It had felt at least twice the time. Thirty minutes, I could explain away with the phone call. After all, I could argue that I hadn't given up trying to convince the client of extending our collaboration.

Carefully, I walked back into the restaurant with my smartphone in hand. I took a quick detour to the ladies' room to check my hair and make-up. After rearranging my appearance, I sat back at the table. O'Bannon and Ortega instantly stopped their conversation and looked at me expectantly.

The first thing I did when sitting down, though, was to pull my right index finger up to my mouth and lay the French tip of my long, fake fingernail on my lower lip. Shit! I hadn't even thought about my task, and still I had performed it at once.

The look on the men's faces changed immediately when they saw my silly move. O'Bannon stared at me in total confusion. By contrast, Ortega's glance turned into a mixture of amusement and arrogance. It was the kind of look telling me that he considered me nothing but a stupid office floozy. Just what the 'LGZ' gang members had called me.

At great length, I explained the imaginary phone call, telling my fellow executives how I had negotiated and unsuccessfully tried to come to terms with Mr. Moore. Both men were so occupied with analyzing the conversation that they didn't waste a thought on the extensive time it had taken. All the while, I was hyper-nervous. With every move, I feared a cum stain to become visible. I was like a cat on hot bricks.

My nervousness wasn't eased by my stupid task. Every time, I was asked a question, I put my fake French nail to my lips as if I was pondering on the issue and tasted Checo's cum. Gosh! It totally made me lose my train of thought.

It didn't really help sell my imaginary phone call, either. O'Bannon seemed more and more baffled by my unusual behavior. By contrast, Ortega seemed rather amused. He got a kick out of asking me plenty of questions and watching me make my silly 'lip grip' while forgetting the answer.

Acting in such a dumb way in front of two highly-educated and sophisticated top managers was so demeaning. Yet, the way it made my pussy pulse was so mind-boggling. For fucks sake! I was sitting in a fancy, high-class restaurant during an important business dinner, and I was licking the cum of a lowlife gangbanger off my fingers! Could it get any naughtier?

When I had forgotten another of Ortega's questions, I leaned forward to hear his voice better. Remaining in this position, I suddenly saw one of the business man at the next table giving his colleague a slap to the shoulder. Seconds later, they were both eyeballing me. But why?

Following their looks, I noticed that my gray blazer had slipped back and the biggest cum stain had become visible. Shit, shit, shit! Hastily, I straightened back up and pushed the blazer back into place.

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,331 Followers