Jessica's Change Management Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

None of the fratties seemed interested in joining Matt on the beer run so the idea must have sounded kinda awesome to him. Besides, he would have a birthday bitch to entertain him at his side.

"OK! I already fucked Hooters 'n Bombshell." The arrogant host stated. "So I take Kilty with me."

"Cody, it's your turn with cleaning duties this week, right? You're the other one then." The presumptuous douche quickly decided next.

Oh wow! The two frat bros wearing the same burgundy t-shirts with golden 'Yamos' label were going on the beer run. What an awesome coincidence! However, the tanned prick opened his mouth to protest.

"I bet you ain't saying no to having Hooters escort you, right?" Matt tried to sweeten the deal.

Oh, come on! Seriously? No, no, no! This couldn't be the plan! He was supposed to take the two strippers along for the ride. D-Rod couldn't let this happen. Besides, I really didn't want to go on the beer run. No way! Specially, not with Über-douche. Of all the fratties, Matt had to pick the tanned prick? The fratster I despised the most? I mean, right after the birthday boy of course.

At least, that boy didn't seem up for it, either. However, his protest didn't happen. Hearing Matt's deal sweetener, made him change his mind.

"Sweet, bro! That stupid bitch didn't let me tap her skills before. So hell yeah, I take her! Hehehe!" Über-douche chuckled.

Really seriously?!? I didn't like this choice, not a bit. Shooting looks at D-Rod, however, didn't help. He didn't raise an objection. I guess the plan was too important and he didn't want to endanger it. So the decision was made and I couldn't really do anything about it. I mean, my man was kinda right. We still had to finish our plan, no matter the trouble, and I didn't want to derail it. No way!

While Matt advised Bombshell to do whatever it takes to make his party guests forget about the missing booze, I stripped off the chain-collar. At least, they allowed me to take it off before going outside. Meanwhile, D-Rod stepped next to me.

"The first steps are made. We got Matt to leave the house." He whispered to me. "Now, we gotta challenge him so much he gets carried away."

My man had barely stopped speaking under his breath when Über-douche grabbed my ponytail and pulled me away. What the heck? We were about to go on a beer run not a fuck session or stuff.

Again, I totally looked at D-Rod for help but he only nodded, silently forming the word 'challenge' to tell me to go along and actually provoke the birthday boy. I still had no clue what kind of plan he had devised on the fly. Anyhow, it had worked up till now, right? Besides, I wasn't here to bring it into question anyways.

With my man leading the way, Über-douche dragged me all the way to my sports car, literally using my ponytail like a leash. He didn't even care that we were outside the frat house. Oh Lordy! I despised this darn shithead so lots. However, that boy already acted totally unrestrained. That was good for our plan, no matter how much I disliked it. Besides, we also got our smartphones back on our way out. Say bitching!

When we reached my car, the tanned prick pushed me onto the backseat and got in beside me. Before D-Rod got into the driver's seat, however, he looked over to Matt who was just getting into my man's truck with Flaco and Kilty.

"Hey Matt, we need plenty of beer for all your bros, right? I guess we need to trudge round more than one store." D-Rod shouted over to the host. "What you say, we drive to the gas station 'n you take a run to the mini market. We're faster that way!"

I guess my man wanted to split us up. But how was I supposed to provoke the birthday boy then? Oh well, D-Rod would handle it, right? Anyways, Matt only thought a second about this suggestion. Of course, he nodded his approval in the end 'cause lotsa booze.

So off we went with D-Rod driving to some gas station. All the way, Über-douche wouldn't stop mauling and kneading my titties right through the thin, white tanky.

"I bet the other dudes are fucking the shit outta bombshell right now, don't you think so, Cody? Too bad we're missing out on that, right?" My man started spurring the tanned prick on.

"I'm not the type of guy to miss the hot stuff!" Über-douche shot back 'though it was easy to see how much that whole thingie was nagging at him.

"Fuck! If my bros get a piece of ass, I get my share of sluts, too!" He finally exclaimed.

With that, he roughly grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head over his lap. In seconds, he totally had his cock pulled from his jeans and my mouth shoved onto his hard shaft. From the get go, he used my mouth like a jack-off tool, pumping it up and down his meaty stick way rapidly so I started gagging and drooling really viciously.

SLAP

SLAP

"Don't you dare driveling onto my jeans, bitch!" He told me after yanking my head off his cock and giving me too super stingy bitchslaps.

"Hehehe!" The tanned prick laughed when he saw me jerking back from the smacks and shooting him some glowering looks.

"Let's see if we can light up that bitchface as brightly as those booty shorts." He remarked before ramming my mouth back over his cock.

Urgh! Urgh! SLAP! SLAP!

Urgh! Urgh! SLAP! SLAP!

Über-douche started pumping my face on his cock a couple of times before yanking me off his dick and giving me two slaps to the face. OMG! He was really going slap happy on me. My cheeks were literally smoldering, stinging harsher and harsher with every smack. They must have been glowing totally red by now. Ouchie! Ouchie!

"I bet Matt ain't making such good use of his bitch, don't you think, Cody?" D-Rod further egged the tanned prick on while watching the action over the rear-view mirror.

"You betcha!" Über-douche hooted in response. "Let's show him what he's missing!"

With that, he drilled my lips back over his hard shaft and held his meaty tool way down my throat.

Click! Click!

OMG! He had pulled out his smartphone and shot two pictures of that nasty scene! No, he couldn't do that!

Yanking my head off his cock, he proudly showed me the snapshots. You could see a brunette slut in a breastaurant uniform laying over a guy's lap and swallowing his dick. Thank goodie, you couldn't make out her face, not a bit.

That was the good thingie. The bad thingie was that Über-douche sent the pics to Matt. Shoot! Though, actually, it wasn't really bad but awesome for our plan. Duh! Another provocation for the birthday boy.

Just then, we arrived at the gas station. The drive had been kinda long. This couldn't be the closest gas station. I guess, however, that D-Rod knew what he was doing. This was probably part of the plan, even if it wasn't that well-planned but kinda made up on the go.

As soon as my man had parked the car, Über-douche got out of it, and of course, grabbed my arm to take me along. Walking to the small convenience store, some stuff caught my eye that totally hadn't crossed my mind before. I had taken off the chains but was still wearing the uniform. Oh no! The clerk would see me in that ridiculously sexist outfit! So degrading!

After the tanned prick had kneaded my boobies during the drive, my nippies were way hard so they were nearly bursting through the stretchy material of the white tanky. Besides, the piss stain was still showing really clearly. Oh no! No, no, no! Totally degrading!

Following Über-douche, I walked into the convenience store. We were the only customers inside. The clerk standing at the counter was a fat guy with a beer paunch and old-school mustache in his forties. However, he was a Latino just as D-Rod had said. Of course, he instantly noticed the way I was dressed. That dude was ogling me freely from behind the bullet proof glass.

"C'mon Hooters, go 'n ask how many beer crates he got." Über-douche told me.

He was speaking way loud so the fat man must have totally heard the way he had called me 'Hooters'. Not that the clerk would have needed that hint anyways 'cause 'hootered up' uniform.

"Hiii sir," I addressed the fat Latino. "I just wanted to ask, like you know, how many beer crates you got 'cause we wanna buy them all. Hihihi!"

At first, the clerk didn't respond to my question at all. You think it hadn't been a valid question? As if! However, he was too busy ogling my big, ole funbaggies through my stretchy tanky.

"What's wit 'em uniform?" He finally said.

"Um... you know," I was taken back a bit by his brashness. "I just, like, finished work, n tonight me 'n my boyfriend are having a party. Yay!"

Oh my gawd! The way, I giggled and raised my clenched hands must have totally convinced the fat clerk that I actually was a simple-minded waitress. Oh no! My raised arms also pushed my juicy juggies together and stretched the thin tanky even more.

"What 'bout dat stain on ya top?" The Latino continued asking.

Oh Lordy! He had noticed it. He had even asked about it. I felt way embarrassed so I looked on the ground and shuffled my feet at first. I totally had to gather my courage and look up at the fat clerk. By now, my face must have been glowing fiery red as much from the bitchslaps as from my shame.

"Um... you know," I put my super glittery, French-nailed index finger to my lower lip while searching for something like a harmless response. "I was, you know, clumsy at work 'n spilled, like, some beverage on it. I made an oopsie! Hihihi!"

Gosh! I sounded so stupid. Totally gosh! This silly finger gesture was become something like a natural reaction, wasn't it? Whatever! The fat Latino totally bought my excuse. He was way more interested in my boobies anyways.

After he had pointed me over to the beer section, I strolled to the back of the store where Über-douche was waiting already. He had used the time to find an empty beer case and place it in a top shelf.

"C'mon bitch, get those beers from the bottom shelf 'n put them in the case." He ordered.

Oh boy! He was telling me to do all the work. What a bastard! Anyhow, I dutifully bent down and grabbed the first beer bottle.

"Not so fast, Missy Bitchface. You gotta check if the beer's cold enough. Test it with your nipples."

Oh wow! That boy was totally getting out of control. We were in a public convenience store after all. A single rack separated us from the clerk and his looks. What if he came over to check out what we were doing?

So lotsa questions, so lotsa thinking needed to find the right answer. I didn't really have time for thinking right now, though. Anyways, my resistance was quickly brushed away when Über-douche grabbed my stretchy, white tanky and pulled it up over my boobies. Then he grasped my ponytail and pushed me down.

I tried shooting him a furious look, but with my sculpted, dramatically arched eyebrows, it must have looked kinda encouraging instead. Whatever! I didn't move anyways, obediently letting the fratster push me down. With my boobies exposed, he continued shoving me down until my soft titty flesh rubbed along the side of the bottle.

"Uuuhhh! Cold!" I squealed when the glass made my flesh crawl.

"Cold! Cold! Cold!" I shrieked even louder when the tanned prick rubbed my nippies over two more bottles.

"Everyfin' OK?" I heard the fat clerk shouting over to us.

"Yeah, it's fine!" I quickly shot back. "I'm just, like you know, testing if the beer's, like, cold enough, you know, for the party. Hihihih!"

Phew! That had been close, dangerously close. Über-douche didn't seem to care lots, though. Instead, he simply continued yanking on my ponytail to slide my titties over the next bottles. I gasped from the coolness again but tried muffling my squeals 'cause clerk.

Click! Click!

The tanned prick had just shot another photo of me. This time, he had focused on my big, ole funbaggies rubbing over the beer bottles so my face wasn't visible. Thank goodie!

"Can't buy a beer you haven't tested with your skills, bitch!" He instructed me to continue while he sent the photo to Matt 'cause bragging.

"Look at that!" Über-douche suddenly exclaimed while I continued touching each and every beer bottle with my titties.

Laughing loudly, he showed me the display of his smartphone. Finally, Matt had sent a picture back. It showed Kilty bent over a rack in the mini market with her kilt mini skirt pushed up, twerking and pushing her ass against the birthday boy's crotch.

Shortly afterwards, the tanned prick received another picture. This time, it showed blondie barbie squatted down, riding the neck of a beer bottle with her pussy and stroking Matt's dick. Oh wow! Über-douche's pictures must have been such a challenge for the arrogant host that he had to go to the max to top them. D-Rod would totally love it. Tihi!

While I filled the beer case with the bottles, the frat boy was busy texting Matt. I guess he was congratulating or encouraging him. However, he suddenly received no more answers. Whatever! We were ready to go anyways.

I followed Über-douche who carried the beer cases to the counter. After rubbing my nippies over all the cold beers, they were harder than ever. Of course, the fat clerk noticed it. The way, he leered at me totally made me lower my eyes. Did I want to hide my shame or my lust? I couldn't really tell.

"Hey dude, what you say." The frat boy suddenly addressed the Latino. "Can we get a discount for a special treat?"

What? Special treat? What the heck was he talking about? We were almost out of the store? Why couldn't he simply pay?

"You know, Hooters here can show you her tits for a 5 bucks discount." The tanned prick suggested.

Oh! My! Gawd! Seriously?!? My mouth fell open and I simply looked at the two man totally perplex. He couldn't do that, right?

"Nah man, no can do that." The fat clerk declined. "My boss'd notice da missin' money."

"OK dude, I get it." Über-douche was surprisingly quick to agree. "You're right, that stripper coug ain't worth 5 bucks."

"C'mon bitch, show him your knockers anyway." He suggested instead. "You want his approval after all, don't you?"

Sweet jeez! No! I wasn't going to show this ugly man my precious boobies, not for money and not for free. No way!

However, that fat Latino had leered at me all the time, right? He found me totally sexy, didn't he? He would totally love my boobies, right? Gosh! I couldn't deny that it was really tempting to see his reaction to me flashing my funbaggies. Whatever! A bunch of fratties had seen my titties already, right? So did it matter? As if!

With a sudden rush of lust surging through me, I grabbed the hem of my white tanky and pulled it up. Oh wow! Here I was, the business executive, standing in the middle of a dingy convenience store flashing my boobies to an ugly, fat clerk. So humiliating! So exciting!

At least, the Latino's reaction didn't disappoint. His eyes went wide and he almost started driveling at the sight. I guess he really loved my juicy juggies. Tihi!

Actually, it was over quicker than imagined 'cause Über-douche finally paid and started walking out of the store. When I followed him, I could see the Latino's reflection in the security mirror. He was totally ogling my buns that were lewdly hanging out of my orange booty shorts.

Reaching the door, I couldn't help myself and bent way down, sticking out my booty and shaking it sexily as a goodbye to the clerk. Woah! I could totally feel the heat brewing in my loins. This public flashing had really turned me on lots.

"Don't you worry, Missy." D-Rod whispered to me while Über-douche stowed the beer cases in the trunk of my sports car. "The clerk's Manny. He's a 'LGZ' friend. Just like the clerk in the mini market."

Phew! My heart leaped from relief when I heard my man's explanation. Of course, that fat clerk was a Latino. I mean, I could have guessed myself that he was kinda affiliated with the 'LGZ' gang. Duh! I really acted like a 'Missy Head-in-the-Air, didn't I? Or was it 'Missy Air-in-the-Head'? I couldn't tell. Anyways, I still had flashed my titties publicly in a convenience store, right? Didn't make it any less exciting.

Of course, I had to pick up where we had left off when we were sitting back in my sports car. So I was back at sucking off the frat boy's cock. At least, he let me set the pace this time 'though he gave me a stinging bitchslap every time some drool poured out of my mouth.

Arriving at the frat house, we were so in for a surprise. There was a cop car standing in front of the fraternity with Matt and Heidy sitting in the back. On top of that, most of the fratties were gathered on the front lawn getting interrogated by the cops. Total stunner! When seeing it, D-Rod simply smiled so I guess that was exactly what he had been going for.

Some distance away from the frat house stood my man's truck with Flaco sitting inside. So D-Rod parked my car right next to it. Über-douche instantly jumped out and ran over to his frat bros. I guess he wanted to help them or stuff. Whatever. Alongside Flaco, I saw Taylor and Nikki sitting in the truck. How come they weren't getting interrogated by the cops?

After we had walked over to them, Flaco told us all about their beer run. He had taken Matt and Heidy to a mini market where Pedro, another 'LGZ' friend, was working as the clerk. The gangbanger had waited outside and sent the clerk a quick text message. That was why Pedro had discovered Heidy riding the beer bottle and sucking Matt's dick in the back of the market. Of course, he had instantly called the cops. The best thing about it? The whole thingie had been recorded on the security camera so the cops had some hard evidence.

Matt and Heidy had been arrested for indecent exposure, and of course, the birthday boy had made a total fuss. That was when the cops had noticed him wearing the 'Yamos' t-shirt. Too bad, blondie barbie had quickly caved in and told them all about the birthday bash. So the cops had driven straight to the frat house to break up the 'booze 'n bitches party'.

As Flaco had been sitting in the truck outside the mini market, the cops hadn't noticed him. When they had departed, the 'LGZ' gangbanger had sent a text to Taylor and warned him.That was why the black Footballer knew what was about to happen when the doorbell rang. So he had grabbed Nikki and told the fratties that he was about to turn the tattooed Latina into another piss bitch. Actually, though, they hadn't entered the bathroom but sneaked out through the backdoor just when the cops had rushed into the house. So they had managed to escape by a hairbreadth.

"Gotta say bein' tight with sum clerks is key, ain't it?" The gangbanger finished his story by waving the tape from the security camera in front of D-Rod's face. "Ya ready to upload dis shit 'n turn dis party into a big-ass scandal?"

With a huge smile on his face, D-Rod took the tape. He was more than ready. His impromptu plan had worked perfectly.

*to be continued...*

1...345678