Jessica's Epiphany Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still cumming, the ripples of my orgasm still radiating out through me, when I felt his tempo change and he started to gasp breathlessly.

"Fuck... Jess... oh fuck... I'm... aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

With a loud groan he tensed and buried his throbbing cock inside me one final time, filling me with spurt after spurt of his thick white man cream. Laying under him, his weight on me as he pumped his sperm into me, I trembled with pleasure imagining he had put a baby in me

"I love you so much Tom Prescott." I pulled his lips down to mine in a tender kiss while he continued to gently spasm in the throes of his pleasure.

"I love you too." He replied once he had got his breath back.

Sated we lay together on the sofa for a while, just holding each other and enjoying a feeling of closeness.

"Baby? We aren't gonna get ready for tomorrow like this and we haven't eaten yet." Giggling I eventually began to struggle, albeit unsuccessfully, to squirm out from beneath him.

"I know, I know. You're right." Tom sighed and pushed himself up onto his arms, his softening manhood slipping out from my gaping sex, followed by a dribble of his semen running down my arse crack.

"Bugger. I'll have to wipe the cushion down." I swore out loud, jamming my hand between my legs, as I scrabbled around for my panties to mop up his jizz while he lay there and laughed.

After tidying ourselves up, which basically consisted of me going to the bathroom and getting some clean knickers while my husband pulled up his trousers, I headed out to the kitchen to organise our evening meal as he went back to his paperwork.

I was left alone to finish our dinner and it wasn't until we sat down at the table to eat that we were able to renew our conversation about the upcoming photo shoot.

"So, apart from Kelvin, Madison, our model and me who else will be there tomorrow?" I enquired part way through our meal.

"Richard Danville wants to watch the session so I'll be there with him. Is that a problem?" Tom glanced up from his food and looked questioningly at me, waiting for my response.

I groaned inwardly, it invariably created difficulties when the client wanted to get involved, especially with photo or video shoots. They always felt they could help with the creative side and almost always ended up causing problems where there weren't any.

"Really? You know it's such a pain in the arse. Isn't there some way you can dissuade him?"

My husband shook his head at me and frowned, "I'm afraid not. I know you hate it but we need this contract or we're finished. So, as far as we're concerned, he gets whatever he wants."

Taking a mouthful of food, I chewed it slowly taking my time before I answered him, "You know Kelvin's not going to be very happy about it either."

"Well talk to him. Smooth things over and make sure he understands just how important this is for us."

"I'll try but you know how he can be sometimes."

I couldn't help but think about what the photographer's reaction to the news would be. Kelvin might be very talented but he could also be stubborn and difficult when he had a mind to be.

Later that night I lay awake, with my husband snoring lightly beside me, unable to sleep as I thought about the next day's shoot and whether I had forgotten anything. Making a mental note to take along a few items that might come in useful; a couple of cocktail dresses, stockings, high heels and such like.

In the end I gave up trying to compile any sort of detailed list, deciding to pack anything where a replacement or a prop might be useful, before I eventually dozed off.

'Beep.. beep.. beep.'

The shrill sound of the alarm woke me at 6 a.m. the following morning and I sleepily stumbled out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Quickly showering I wrapped myself in a towel and went back to the bedroom to get myself dressed.

"Your turn." Nudging my husband awake I left him to get cleaned up while I sat down at my dresser to get myself ready.

Brushing out my hair I put on a little make-up; mascara, eye-shadow and lip gloss, before getting dressed. Not being in the office, I decided to go a little more casual than usual and slipped into my new ripped jeans with a comfortable off the shoulder leopard print top and my three-inch heels.

With a final check in the mirror, I was ready.

Dashing down the stairs I grabbed a quick coffee and a croissant before I gathered up anything that might be useful and shoved a mix of things into a bag. Then, giving my husband a quick kiss good-bye, I rushed out of the house and jumped into my car.

I knew Tom was due to meet up with Richard Danville in the hotel restaurant for breakfast later that morning, after which they would be joining us in the suite. Bearing that in mind there was no point me waiting for him and making myself late.

With traffic building the drive over took me about 40 minutes and I spent the time reviewing my plans for the day in my head, hoping that I hadn't overlooked even the smallest item. The shoot had to be a total success so we impressed our prospective client and got the three-year contract we desperately sought.

Once I had parked my car I signed in at reception and arranged for the bags of lingerie that had been sent over by the manufacturer to be taken up to the room, along with a regular supply of coffee as well as lunch later in the day. Then, with everything organised, I headed up to the honeymoon suite to wait for everyone else to arrive.

I had just poured myself another coffee when the photographer and his assistant, Madison, arrived carrying up several cases of cameras, lights and other equipment that he required for the session.

After making them both a drink we left Madison to setup the lights while I sat down with Kelvin to go over the plans for the day and make sure everything was ready.

"So, who's the client then Jess?" Was Kelvin's first question once he had a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Richard Danville, the underwear manufacturer."

"Really!" He raised an eyebrow, "Wow, that's quite a catch for you and Tom."

"Yeah, it is. Do you know him?" I asked more out of politeness than any real measure of curiosity.

"Err... yeah I've umm... I've had some dealings with him in the past."

"Like what?"

Taken a little by surprise when Kelvin said he did know our client I asked him to elaborate further, assuming that it must have been at a previous advertising shoot he had done for another agency.

"He's err.... he's branched out in his business dealings and he's.... umm... started a couple of online sites."

"What sort of sites?"

"Not for me to say Jess. You best ask him if you want to know."

Deciding to let the matter drop I spent the next half-an-hour going over the schedule with him and, after making a few minor adjustments to the room's setup that he suggested, we broke apart, ready to start as soon as our model turned up.

We were still waiting forty minutes later when Tom arrived, his breakfast meeting done, with our client.

Ushering in a tall, grey haired but very fit looking older man, my husband gave me a smile as Richard Danville looked at me, his eyes roving unashamedly up and down my body, a rather lecherous smirk on his lips.

"Richard, this is my wife, Jessica. Jess this is Richard Danville." Tom introduced us before turning towards Kelvin who was on his phone, "And this....."

"It's ok, I know Kelvin." Richard Danville raised his hand to acknowledge the photographer, confirming what he had said to me earlier, before turning back to me.

"Hello Jessica." He held out his hand, giving me a belated smile, "I'm sorry I didn't realise you were Tom's wife. I took you for our model."

Blushing I shook his outstretched hand, still slightly shaken by the lustful gaze he had given me when he first walked in.

"It's nice to finally meet you and thank you for the compliment."

"You're welcome, I was just being truthful." His deep blue eyes twinkled mischievously as he said it.

"Err... sorry Jess but we have a small problem." Kelvin interrupted our conversation putting down his phone and guiding me out of earshot of the client.

"Rebecca isn't coming." He informed me quietly.

"What! Why not?" I shouted, startling everyone in the room so that they all turned to stare at me.

He frowned and looked at me unhappily, "Apparently she's unwell."

Frantically I racked my brain for a solution, "Is there any way we can get someone else?"

Kelvin shook his head, "Not today, not at such short notice. I guess our only option is to re-schedule."

Knowing that the contract and our business was on the line I cursed under my breath and made an excuse to pull my husband to the side away from Richard.

"Our model has called in sick." I told him of our dilemma.

"Shit! And, we can't get anyone else?"

His immediate reaction was to curse quietly before asking the same questions that I had. Could we get a replacement? If so, how soon could she be here?

When I gave him the same answers that Kelvin had given me, he rolled his eyes in quiet desperation.

"That's it then. We're well and truly fucked."

My heart sank as I realised that he was right.

Someone like Richard wasn't going to give a three-year contract to a small agency that couldn't organise a simple photo shoot properly.

It was all my fault. I should have envisioned the problem and arranged a second model just in case.

We were going to lose our business and there was nothing I could do about it.

My heart was pounding against my rib cage and I tried to think about what other options we had as I watched Tom talking to Richard, obviously telling him about the problem.

It was obvious from the look on his face that our client was not best pleased.

"Ok everyone. We're going to cancel." My husband said clearly unhappy at the situation, "If we've no model the shoot's off."

My heart sank as he said it, knowing our business was doomed.

"I'll do it." I suddenly blurted out without really thinking about what I was saying....

12