Jessica's First Gang Bang Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, look please, its not far," Jessica pleaded, "I have money at home."

"No cash, no ride!" the Taxi driver insisted.

"Please I'll do anything!" Jessica offered.

"Ass fucking over the hood of my cab right here in the street?" he asked.

"Oh god no!" Jessica gasped.

"You said anything," the driver reminded her.

"My bottom is sore," Jessica explained.

"Doggy in the vag," he suggested, "Or you walk."

Jessica gulped, "Ok," she agreed reluctantly, amazing herself tht she could agree to something so depraved.

"You're lucky," the Taxi driver explained, "Those guys usually spunk and piss in the girls hair before they turn them out naked down by the harbour or on ninth where the whores hang out."

"Oh!" Jessica gulped.

"No way would I fuck you if your hair was spunked up," he admitted, "You want to bend over the fender?"

Jessica quietly slipped around to the side of the cab where the driver raised her skirt and jammed his cock ball deep in her pussy in a single agonising yet ecstatic thrust, she recoiled and then ground back against him helpless to resist her inner feelings and her needs.

Jessica sensed Ghetto gangstas watching as the driver humped her and was fully expecting to be thrown on their mercy but instead the driver grunted and shot his load before complimenting her on her tight hot pussy, "Hell maybe I'll let you ride free one time," he admitted, "But now I'll get you home!" he said and he waited for her to climb inside before driving her home.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"Mommy they raped me!" Jessica said as she rushed into the house and threw her arms around her mother who was standing in the parlour doorway.

"Oh!" her mother gasped, "really? who?"

"Alex and some guys I don't know and the taxi driver, Mommy he raped me in the street!" Jessica gasped.

There was a polite knock on the door, Jessica's mother disentangled herself from Jessie's grasp and went to the door..

"Hello Mrs Hemmings, Jess never paid for her ride," the Taxi driver said as Jessica's mother opened the door.

He stood there slightly embarrassed, head down, Jessica came out into the hallway.

"Didn't you just fuck the fare out of me!" Jessica screeched, as she half recognised the Taxi driver as a neighbour form down the street..

"Sorry Jess I still have to have the fare," he replied, "Dad will go ape if I don't."

"And you are?" Jessica's mom asked.

"Why I'm Joe Hammond, Mrs Hemmings," He explained, "We live right down the street, Hammond's cabs, you know?"

"But you raped Jessica?" Mrs Hemmings queried.

"She was sobbing and all that, I just comforted her a bit," he explained.

"You raped me you bastard!" Jess scowled.

"You liked it enough when we did it!" he retorted, "You paying the money or am I calling the cops!"

"How much is it?" Jessica's mom asked.

"Twenty dollars," he explained.

"Then come back in an hour ok?" she suggested, "Good bye."

"Mom!" Jessica protested, but John slipped away into the night.

"You must get your story straight Jess," her father said as he came through to the hall way, "Who raped you exactly? John seems a pleasant enough young man."

"They jumped me and stripped me and did awful things to me daddy!" Jess said.

"Did they use condoms?" her mom asked.

"Yes, except Joe, except in my mouth!" Jessica answered.

"Are you sure," he dad asked, "Are you sure no black guy got his?"

"No!" Jessica protested, "Just Joe!"

"It's all right honey," her dad said reassuringly, "You were a virgin right?"

"Yes dad." she agreed.

"Then you'll be in shock," he suggested, "Maybe you should take a bath or something?"

"The ruined my new top Mommy," Jessica said pointing to the cheap top she now wore, "They lent me this one."

"Take a long soak Jess, we'll talk, ok?" her mom promised and Jessica went sadly upstairs but paused.

"Shouldn't we call the cops," Jessica asked.

"No get cleaned up we need to get our story straight," her mother cautioned.

Jess stripped off her party clothes and stepped into the shower and as soon as she heard the water running Jessica's mother picked up the phone, "Hi is John there?" she asked.

"Hell it's two a.m in the morning who the hell wants to know?" his dad replied wearily.

"Mrs Hemmings Jessica's mom." she said, "Is he there?"

John replied, "Hi, you got my money?"

"You want to go to jail?" Mrs Hemmings asked.

"Hey no way!" he said, "That little slut was hot for me!"

"So what do you want, Jessie, or a spell in Jail?" she asked.

"Gee, I don't want no trouble Mrs Hemmings," John explained, "Jessie is a nice kid but."

"Then you better persuade her you're the boy for her," she insisted, "You come over right away, she's having a shower," she said and she slammed the phone down.

John came right over, "She's in the bathroom, you want to wait for her in the bedroom?" Jessica's mother suggested, "Second on the right, with Jessie's room on the door."

"Sure, ok." John agreed and headed upstairs.

Jessie felt she would never be clean again and took near on an hour in the shower room before covered in a bath towel she wandered into her bedroom.

"Hey!" she protested when she saw John lying in her bed, "No way," she protested as he swung his legs out of the bed and she saw he was naked apart from his tee shirt, his tool swelling nigh on eight inches, "No!" she protested as she stared at his magnificent cock but it was too late and his hand were on her unwrapping her bath towel like he was unwrapping a christmas present before he pushed her firmly onto her back and put his knee between her knees and eased her legs apart revealing her nicely trimmed pubes and slightly bruised pussy.

"No!" she said, "Oh god no!" but it was too late and John grabbed her around the waist and forced back on to her back, then holding her with one hand John grasped his straining tool and guided its bulging purple helmet between her soft pink pussy lips.

"That's good," he said, "You were a virgin right?" he said as he eased deeper into her, opening her bruised vagina wide once more thrilling her in a way she didn't understand.

"Stop!" she said hopelessly, "Please!"

"You don't mean that," he whispered his mouth close beside her left ear.

"Yes," she said quietly.

"That's better you said yes," he chuckled.

"I mean yes no," she said, "I mean no," she added but now her pussy was becoming moist, more than moist and her clit and nipples were tingling in a way she could no longer pretend was not thrilling.

"You going to pay the fare or do I fuck it out of you?" he asked.

"I don't," she said.

"Yes you do," he said, "You like that bitch?"

"Don't call me bitch, I'm not a bitch," she protested.

"Ok, ok Jess," he replied.

"Jessica," she said, "Call me Jess, I, ca."

"Ok, Jessica, that ok?" he asked.

"It's better," she said, "Than bitch."

"You want me to pull out?" he asked, "Or can I cum in your pussy?"

"I," she exclaimed, "I don't know!"

"You don't know, you should be begging for my cock juice bitch!" he replied.

"Don't call me bitch!" she snapped.

"Hell why not, you're hotter than a bitch on heat!" he exclaimed.

"I'm Jessica!" she snapped, "Ok!"

"Sure honey, what ever you say," John said and that cock juice just flowed out of him and surged all around Jess's vagina.

"Ohhhh," Jess moaned wide eyed as the semen flowed around her like a soothing balm.

"You like that honey?" John asked anxiously.

"No, yes, I don't know!" Jessica replied.

"I liked that a lot," John said, "A real nice gentle fuck," he said as he lay quietly while his tool shrank.

"It was horrible!" Jessica lied as John climbed off her.

"Gee honey it wasn't that bad," John explained as he wiped his cock on the bath towel, "You just needs loosening up some more."

"No, you just need to learn you can't go round raping people!" Jessica exclaimed.

"And you need to learn you can't say one thing with your eyes and something else with your mouth ok?" he said firmly, "Anyway I'm beat so just quit your mithering and let me get some sleep."

"You can't sleep here!" Jessica protested but John just rolled on his side and yawned.

"Watch me!" he suggested, "Night Honey!"

"You can't go to sleep!" Jessica protested.

"Hey I need some rest, we'll fuck again in the morning ok?" he suggested.

"No!" she protested.

"I'm too bushed to do it again tonight," John said, "In the morning, promise!"

Jessica pulled the bath robe around her and went downstairs, her mom was waiting, "Did you two make up?" she asked.

"He raped me again mommy!" Jessica explained.

"You never fought very hard though did you?" her mom pointed out, "You don't have any bruises or a black eye or anything?"

"But mommy!" Jessica protested.

"No Jessie, you tell that guy you want a thousand dollar engagement ring or you're going to the cops," her mother advised.

"But Mommy!" Jessica exclaimed.

"He obviously likes you," her mother reminded her, "He's from good family, hell he's white, what more do you want?"

"He doesn't love me!" Jessica explained.

"He's a man Jessica," her mother explained, "He don't want love he just wants a juiced up pussy waiting when he drops his pants."

"Mommy, I thought you was on my side!" Jessica challenged.

"I am Jess," her mother explained, "Just go to him and when morning comes waken him with your mouth round his cock."

"No way!" Jess protested but she was right out of choices so she made her way back to the bedroom and slipped under the covers beside John.

Morning came, Jessica woke alone, the shower was running and after a moment John appeared, "Hi beautiful," he greeted her, "What does a guy need to do to get breakfast around here?"

"Ugh," Jessica replied, "Mom usually gets breakfast."

"Sounds good," John agreed, "You wanna fuck maybe?"

"No!" she she lied.

"Aw come on Jessica," John cajoled, "You liked it well enough last night!"

"No! I hated every moment," she lied again.

"Ok, so are you a lesbian or something?" he asked and she shook her head, "What then?"

"I don't want to have sex, period!" she insisted.

"Gee Jessica, we don't have time for fooling around," John explained, "I got college and helping dad, and you are behind with your college work."

"What are you saying?" Jessica asked.

"Your Mom asked my Dad if we could be fuck buddies," John explained.

"What!" Jessica asked.

"When you didn't like the party," John explained, "Your Mom thought the party would lighten you up but you tensed up worse than a fishes ass hole."

"Our parents planned this?" she asked incredulously.

"Sure, well you mom did, she was my dad's fuck buddy back in the eighties," John explained.

"But why?" Jessica demanded.

"She says you keep thinking about boys, locking yourself away and playing with yourself," John explained.

"John, I don't, I just keep falling behind," she explained, "I don't have time for boys."

"So that's where I come in," John explained, "We just fuck for a half hour in the evening and then again in the morning instead of your run."

"Gosh!" Jessica said, "Just like that!".

"Otherwise I could chain you up like a bitch in our garage," John suggested.

"Do you want to?" Jessica asked.

"Not really," John explained, "You got a nice soft bed here."

"Oh," Jessica agreed.

"I slept real good," John added, "You wanna do something about this?" he asked and pointed to his straining cock, "Suck it maybe?"

"It's too big," Jessica explained, "To suck, maybe?" and she trailed a finger down her moist pussy slot.

"Ok," John agreed, and he took her gently in his arms and as she lay back on the bed so she guided his swollen member deep inside her and began to hump grinding his pelvis against hers and crushing her clit against his hairy crotch sending her into a land of ecstasy.

"You maybe want to tell me you love me?" Jessica asked.

"I sure love fucking you Jess," John laughed, "You maybe want to see a movie with me sometime, like play boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Maybe?" Jessica agreed, as she floated on a wave of purple pleasure, "Maybe," she repeated as she realised there was something missing.

A cock up her ass, and maybe one to suck, and especially a couple of guys sucking her tits at the same time, "Is there another party next Saturday?" she asked hopefully.

12