Jessica's New Job

Story Info
Strange things happen to Jessica during her first day.
3.3k words
4.2
37.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, so any feedback will be appreciated.

Many thanks to LegMann, who spent his time editing this story.

*****

As she was walking to the company's receptionist, Jessica was anxious. It was her first day at work as assistant manager. She was going to help the manager, who is obviously a very busy man since he didn't even see her during the job interview. It was conducted by one of his colleagues from human resources, and Jessica seemed to have made a good impression. At the end of the interview the HR woman even told her with a wink, "We are going to call you back. Be ready to begin soon."

"And here I am..." Jessica told herself as the receptionist made a hand gesture to her. She inhaled deeply and walked toward the receptionist.

"Hello, I'm Jessica the new assistant manager."

"Hello, oh that's you! Go up to the third floor, to the right side and walk to the door at the end of the corridor, that's labelled 'John Goldinger'. Enjoy your first day with us!"

Then she added, lower, with a little smile, "Lucky girl."

Confused and a little bit creeped out, Jessica went to John's office hoping he wasn't some kind of pervert. Sure, with her body tight and toned from climbing and swimming since she was 10 years old, the now 22 year old woman was used to stares from men, but she hoped this new job could be different, with people acting professionally. So yes, she knew she was hot with her pretty face, her slim and fit figure and her 'C' breasts, but if her new boss could -- at least for the first time they meet each other -- just look at her and not ogle her body, that would be great. She was here to work, after all!

During her walk to John's office, she thought about the conversation she'd had with her flatmate the day before, when she'd described the job interview to her. Sophie was making fun of her and said, "The interview was so short, I'm sure they choose you for your picture." In fact, they both had come out of the same school, and they'd both applied for this job together, each providing a CV with a picture, and truth be told, Sophie wasn't even close to Jessica. She answered disingenuously, "No, that was because my letter of motivation was better," and stuck out her tongue mockingly. They both laughed -- they had written nearly identical letters.

Upon arriving at the specified door Jessica knocked, and after a few seconds, she heard, "Come in!" She entered his office, which was entirely functional and not very decorated. A big desk, 2 chairs, some papers, 2 wall shelves, and that was all.

Her new boss was sitting at his desk, calmly looking at her. He was a man of average height, well dressed, clean shaven, with an intense gaze. It was as if his body was relaxed but he was secretly focused on something. He raised an interrogative eyebrow, and she realised she had been staring at him for 10 seconds without talking.

She blushed and sputtered, "Hello, I'm Jessica, your new assistant. Nice to meet you."

"Hi, nice to meet you, too. I'm John. I need you for something really quick, and then I'm going to explain to you what will be your everyday work."

"Hmmm yes, okay, what do you want me to do?" she enquired.

John replied, "If you are going to work with me, I would like you to respect a few rules. Take a seat, and write."

Jessica took the second chair and set up beside him. She was ready with pen and paper, so she looked at him and caught him ogling at her breasts. She was a bit disappointed, but tried to focus on the rules.

John began, "First, you will need to promise that you won't tell anybody else what happens during your hours of work. You understand, you could become aware of some things private, or that could damage the society's interests if they were revealed. Do you agree to this?"

"That seems fair, I guess," answered Jessica. She wrote:

I shall not reveal to anybody what happened or what I learned during my work.

John read over her shoulder without comment. After she finished, he continued, "You have to be kind and respectful with me and other people at the company."

Jessica wasn't sure if this was serious or some joke for her first day, but John was serious and he told her, "Better write it down so it's clear, don't you think?"

She wasn't really seeing the point of it, but she didn't want to make a bad impression for the beginning of her work here, so she wrote:

I shall be kind and respectful with my manager and other colleagues.

John was now smiling widely while looking at the paper over her shoulder, it definitely must be some kind of joke. Jessica wasn't really at ease. It was like her new boss was making fun of her but she didn't know how.

"Ready for the next rule?" he asked her calmly, and she just nodded.

John continued, "So, since we are going to spend a lot of time together, you will need to enjoy being with me and be relaxed."

"What? But..." she sputtered. Jessica didn't understand what was happening.

"Shhhh... Jessica, remember how you should act with me."

"Kindly, and respectfully?" she answered, confused.

"That's it. I know that you don't understand all of this, but since I'm your boss and you are kind and respectful to me, you are going to write it down, aren't you?"

Jessica was really confused, but she was sure about one thing: she promised to be kind and respectful. Thus she deduced the answer.

"Yes, of course, John," she replied, then looking at the paper wrote:

I enjoy spending time with John and I'm relaxed with him.

Immediately after, she felt better.

John then said, "For the same reason, you must find me funny and attractive."

This time she didn't even hesitate, and wrote:

I find John funny and attractive.

Then she turned toward him, awaiting the next rule.

"You won't masturbate during the office hours."

"Oh, really?" she said jokingly. "I didn't plan to do that anyway."

I won't masturbate during office hours.

These "work rules" weren't very serious and work-oriented, she told herself with a smirk.

"What are you thinking about?" asked John matter-of-factly.

"Nothing," she answered playfully, and she stuck her tongue out.

"Oh, as you want! You just gave me an idea for a new rule, you know? But for now you can write this one: 'I don't remember any of the rules.'"

"That one is surprising!" exclaimed Jessica, while beginning to write it.

I don't remember any of the rules.

She finished writing it, then John asked her, half-laughing, "Which one is surprising?"

"The last one," she answered, laughing but not really knowing why.

"And what is it?"

"Hmmm... Wait a second..."

She took the paper and read the last entry aloud, "I don't remember any of the rules," then turned toward him. With a wry smile, he said, "Sorry? I didn't catch what you were saying." She opened her mouth to repeat her sentence, and... nothing came. John burst out laughing, and she smiled politely, confused.

*****

Jessica's lunch was simple and fast. She ate while thinking about what was about to happen. At last she was going to begin the real work! After spending all morning writing some stupid rules (necessary rules, according to John, but still) he told her this afternoon she would have an office and a job to do. After the end of the meal, she went back to John's office to find out where her newly-assigned office was.

She knocked and entered. He was reading a paper on his desk, but he stopped and looked at her with a strange smile.

"Sorry to disturb you, but I wanted to know where is my offi... Why are you smiling like that?" she asked, surprised and amused.

"That's just a charming smile, don't worry," John assured calmly, still smiling and staring at her.

"Hmmm... ok. I guess I should be flattered that you try to charm me?" she said with a little laugh.

"But I'm not trying, Jessica."

She was trying to understand what he just said, but she was focused on his face and didn't catch his sentence. Even with this odd smile, he was good-looking. Not like a model, but he seemed so clever and self-confident, and his eyes seemed so deeply meaningful... He was really hot like this. Everything about him was perfect to her eyes: his hair illuminated with the sun, his body not overly strong but fit and healthy, his lips smiling to her, all of this was too much for her to understand.

She wasn't moving at all, she didn't even wanted to blink, scared that this amazing man could vanish and go back to the world of dreams. The room was silent, except the sound of her heart beating wildly. Suddenly, John stopped smiling and asked her, as if nothing just happened,

"You wanted to know where your office is? I managed to get the adjacent one, just to the left. Do you need anything else before setting up?"

Jessica tried to clear her thoughts quickly, wondering what had just happened. She looked at him, but he was just an attractive man, kind of cute but nothing more. Then she asked, "How are you doing that?"

"What, managing to have this office available?"

"You know perfectly well what I'm talking about," she said sharply.

Just because he is nice and handsome I will NOT let him manipulate me, Jessica told herself, a little bit freaked out. She didn't know how, but he seemed to be able to captivate her with his smile.

"How? That's simple!" he answered her with this special smile again.

He seemed to grow more attractive by the second, and the young woman knew she was lost because she already didn't want to look anywhere else. John wasn't human anymore to her eyes, he was closer to a god to worship than a man to seduce. She was detached from time, happy to be able to contemplate such a living wonder. He said something to her but she didn't catch the meaning of it, she was far too busy enjoying the sound of his perfect voice and watching his lips move.

He resumed his regular smile.

Jessica, shocked, collected her thoughts for a few seconds, then asked him, "Could you explain to me what is happening here? And please don't do another trick of yours."

John saw that she was creeped out, so he decided to be understanding. "Take a seat, Jessica. Now, I won't explain what is happening to you, but I will make you a promise: at any time, any day, you can quit. All you have to do is tell me 'I want to quit right now' and just leave this building. Do you understand?"

"Yes, and I'm glad that you told me that, because I won't stay here if you control me like a puppet!" she said, half-angry, half-scared.

"Wait a little bit, I didn't finish yet. I was going to tell you, I don't think that you will quit because, truly, you will love this job. Let me show you."

Jessica, dubious, watched him lick one of his fingers and slowly drew it up to her forehead. She was looking at it coming closer and closer, slightly anxious. Then it briefly touched her skin. She felt his forefinger, a little wet with his saliva, but nothing unusual. John crossed his arms and waited calmly, simply staring at her.

Jessica was about to break the long, awkward silence when she felt something where he'd touched her. Like a light, pleasant tickle. It was slowly becoming a little bit stronger, as if a very tiny faery was massaging this particular spot. She focused on it and suddenly realised it was gradually expanding.

The young woman let her eyes shut to enjoy the feeling of her skin being massaged by an army of invisible, microscopic hands. As she was getting more and more relaxed, she understood that the area was expanding inside her head as well as on her skin, massaging pleasantly her mind and making it melt. She let go a sigh without intending to do so, but she was gone too far away to care about it. During an undetermined time, she just floated on the ocean of relaxation in her head, enjoying the feeling. The spot didn't expand lower than her face, but all the skin of her head was pleasurably stroked. Eventually the feeling was becoming more subtle, and the relaxation remained but drifted into the background. She opened her eyes and came back to the world. John was reading something on his phone at his desk, but he saw her "come-back" and walked to her with a little smile.

Jessica was still very relaxed and wearing a broad smile. "I don't know how you do that but I do like it!"

His smile turned into a mocking one. "Actually it wasn't really what I wanted to do at the beginning. But better late than never!"

While saying that, he licked his finger again, and this time put it to her cleavage, pressing firmly on her right breast. She looked at him and he read a strange mix of emotions in her eyes: surprise, pleasure, a little bit of anger, and maybe -- he wasn't sure -- a hint of lust? He walked out of the room, thinking that this Jessica was definitely going to be an interesting assistant.

Jessica heard the door close, and let her eyes shut as the first feelings began. It was still pleasant, but since it was on her breast, it felt less relaxing and more sexual. It was already expanding, and the tingling began. She was starting to get wet, but she didn't care, the feelings were so very good now and she wanted to stay focused on them. Her mind drifted a little bit, and she wondered how it would feel on her nipple, since they have always been pretty sensitive. She felt the tingling coming closer and closer to it, impossibly close but still not touching the erogenous area...

Suddenly the tinglings were there, and they were so intense her nipple seemed to be vibrating. She moaned as her pussy clenched involuntarily under the shock, soaking her panties. Then she began to grow accustomed to the feeling, but it was still making her mad with lust. During the next 10 minutes she was fighting not to touch herself, her breath raging and her orgasm building, building, building... until the feelings slowly became less intense, and were eventually fading away. She had been so close!

Opening her eyes, she knew she needed to cum really soon or she would go crazy. Then she noticed a single lollipop on the desk, with a note. It read:

Dear Jessica, Enjoy this lollipop, it will help to calm you down. Take your time, and come to see me in your new office afterwards.

-John

P.S. It's heart is crunchy!

She took it and began to unwrap it, dubious. Her horniness had been beginning to calm down a little bit, and she was looking forward to the evening when she would be able to finish herself, but as she unwrapped the lollipop she could feel that something was happening. Her nipples were poking her bra and her cunt became warm and even wetter. Although she didn't understand the phenomenon, she decided that she didn't care and put the lollipop to her mouth.

As her lips touched it, she felt something warm against her other lips, lower. Surprised and even hornier now, she pushed the lollipop into her mouth, and at the same time she definitely felt a warm cock gently pushing its way into her pussy, yet she knew she was alone! In her current state of mind, it felt so good to release some of her sexual frustration that she closed her eyes to enjoy it properly. Once there was only a little part of the stick outside of her mouth, she was feeling filled and didn't do anything for a second. Then she licked the lollipop inside her mouth and she felt the ghostly cock vibrating inside of her. That was so unexpected she let out a muffled moan, but didn't stop.

Soon she was lying down on the ground, moving the lollipop back and forth, in and out of her mouth, and touching it as much as possible with her tongue. Her moans grew louder and louder, she wasn't controlling herself anymore but didn't manage to cum. Her frustration came back, stronger than before, but she was doing all she could to reach what she knew would be the best orgasm of her life. Eventually she became aware of the lollipop slowly melting in her mouth, and she began to fear the moment when it would disappear, leaving her with her maddening lust. But as she felt something hard against her tongue, it reminded her of the "crunchy" heart of the lollipop.

Without thinking, she stopped the mouth-fucking of the candy and bit it as hard as she could. As it exploded in her mouth, she no longer felt the ghost cock moving in and out, but instead it was growing, stretching exquisitely her inner walls and it began to pulsate. Her pussy clenched hard against it as she came loudly, carried by the fantasy.

Five minutes later, she opened her eyes and began to stand up, ashamed that she just had an orgasm at her new place of work with a lollipop. She hurried up and went to the adjacent office to talk with John like he asked her earlier.

When she arrived, he was sat on the chair and looking at her with a knowing smile. She blushed violently and felt embarrassed at the idea that he knew what just happened, maybe he even heard it.

He noticed she was looking appalled, and stopped smiling. He stood up and went toward her.

"Are you ashamed of what you did, of how you felt?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Without looking at him, she answered shyly, "Yes, that's not how I should behave. I think I will quit tomorrow, I can't work with you after you witnessed that."

John took Jessica's head in his hand and forced her to look at him. He said very seriously, "You don't have to be ashamed of it, it was entirely natural. It didn't embarrassed me or anyone else. It was just you, enjoying a powerful orgasm."

Then maybe because of her face full of doubt, maybe because he intended to do it anyway, he put his hand on her shoulder and making eye contact, said firmly, "Remember."

Suddenly, her pussy was again being stretched by the huge phantom cock and was contracting around it, again and again, each time sending her a wave of ecstasy. It was so tight she was feeling perfectly the cock pulsating, filling her with bliss and warm liquid. She couldn't think, she couldn't act. The pleasure of the earth-shattering orgasm she was experiencing now was too intense for that. Then it began to slowly fade, and she was aware of the floor below her, the taste of the lollipop in her mouth...

Then all went black for a second and Jessica was back with him in the 2nd office. He was still touching her shoulder and staring at her, but this time she was panting and hot, her pussy soaked with her cum.

She breathed deeply, and then told him, "You were right, it was too good to be wrong. If you are letting me experience that during my work here, this is really one of the best jobs in the world."

John seemed genuinely happy when he answered her, "Thanks." But then his smile went malicious, and still staring at her, he said...

"Remember."

To be continued...