Jessica's New Job Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I walked in the door and saw everyone dressed in suits, ties and cocktail dresses I panicked and couldn't take my coat off. Coach looked at me and then called a couple of the male professors over.

"Hold her while I take off her coat. I think our little slut is a lot more ready for us then we hoped."

The two men each grabbed an arm and held it to the side as coach slid a sharp knife down the back of my coat, slicing it in half. As the remnants of the coat hit the floor and my naked tits and pussy were exposed to this well dressed crowd, I came.

"See she is ready, not go set her up and we can start the fun."

I was taken to the back yard and forced to my knees and hands in an empty plastic swimming pool. Then my hands were secured to hooks protruding up from the floor of the pool and my ankles we tied to similar hooks behind me. A rope was placed around my waist, keeping me on all fours and tied to a tree limb above me. Still reeling from the orgasm that erupted as I was stripped naked in the house I only hoped that whatever was to happen tonight that it would start. I was ready and needed whatever they had to give.

12