Jessica's New Master

Story Info
Jessica and Shane take it to the next level.
1.4k words
4.17
16.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica parked her car and could not get out for a few moments. Yesterday she had one of the best sexual experiences of her life and it was with her boss. She could not believe how anxious she was to meet with him again. She had played with herself last night thinking about it and even this morning in the shower.

Jessica walked through the main lobby and up to her floor. She was fidgeting and adjusting her outfit the whole time until the elevator bell rang and the doors opened. Jessica moved to her desk and booted up her computer. She was so anxious for it to be eleven that she could barely focus on her work. Shane had been in his office since before she had even got there and had not come out since. Jessica could not help watch the clock hit ten as her work just dragged on and on.

Finally it was minutes to eleven and she got up and adjusted herself one final time before walking to her new master's office. She knocked three times and within seconds the door opened.

"Come in," Jessica heard Shane say.

Jessica entered and closed the door behind her.

"Welcome back slave," Shane said to Jessica.

"Thank you master I have been excited all day," Jessica replied.

"Well glad you have been slave, today will be an exciting day for the both of us," Shane told Jessica.

Jessica could not wait to see what her new master had in store for her today.

"Strip down for me slave," Shane ordered.

Jessica did not hesitate, stripping out of her formal wear until all that was left was her sexy, curvy body.

"Such a fine body my slave has," Shane said moving to Jessica and running his hands along her shoulders.

Jessica was tingling with excitement as he touched her. Shane stood behind her and removed his two shirts, belt and shoes. Shane walked back in front of Jessica and this was the first time she ever had a look at his upper body and she could not believe it. Shane was cut from the shoulders down. His chest stuck out with muscle and his abs were cut into a six pack. With all the work Shane was always doing she could not imagine how he found time to work out, unless he did it in his office.

"I see my slave likes what she sees," Shane said looking at Jessica with a smile.

"I do master," Jessica replied.

Shane moved his hands to his pants and undid them letting them fall to the floor. A slight bulge could be seen in his boxers by Jessica, but she knew he was not completely hard yet.

"On the desk slave now," Shane ordered giving the desk a slap.

Jessica moved to the desk and sat on it, turning to face Shane.

"Lie back," Shane ordered.

Jessica did so and Shane moved her legs up onto the desk so her feet were flat on it. Shane spread her legs out, keeping her knees bent. Shane then grabbed some rope and secured her ankles to the bottom of the desk and moved to the other side. Jessica had watched porn with bondage before and her pussy was getting wet with excitement as Shane was binding her to the desk. Shane secured her wrists one to the left and the other to the right. Shane grabbed her by the hair and made her head tilt over the desk so she was looking upside down. Before Jessica could figure out what was happening she felt Shane's cock enter her mouth. Sucking cock at this angle was weird at first but soon Jessica had her tongue running along it as Shane moved it back and forth.

"Suck that cock slave," Shane ordered.

Jessica started sucking his cock like she would if she was right side up. Shane was moaning lightly as Jessica could see his balls almost hitting her face. Jessica knew that she would be used for Shane's pleasure and that was all. As she sucked his now rock hard cock her pussy was getting more and more soaked. Shane leaned over the desk, gagging Jessica on his cock. Jessica was drooling on his cock as she felt his finger enter her wet pussy. Jessica moaned from the penetration and it took her mind slightly off the cock buried in her throat. Shane got her pussy nice and wet before sliding his hard cock out of her mouth. Jessica coughed a little as he pulled it out and as soon as she got her breath back, Shane slipped a ball gag into her mouth.

"That will keep my slut quiet for what is next," Shane told her as he moved to the side of the desk with her pussy.

Jessica's pussy was aching as she felt Shane's hard cock begin rubbing along her soaked pussy.

"My slut is nice and wet for me," Shane said with a smile.

Jessica could say nothing as he rubbed his cock along her pussy. Her body was aching to feel him inside her. Shane teased her more and more with his cock almost driving her insane with lust. Shane could see Jessica dying for penetration and he loved every second of it. Shane set his cock at the opening of Jessica's pussy and slid his hands along her legs. When he got to the right spot her grabbed them hard and thrust his cock hard into her pussy. Jessica moaned hard into her gag as Shane thrusted his whole cock into her quivering pussy.

"Well looks like my slave likes having big, hard cock shoved inside her." Shane said to Jessica keeping his cock buried inside her.

"Mmhmm," was all she could say through the gag.

Shane smiled and began thrusting hard into his slut. Jessica let her head roll back and hit the desk as she was fucked hard by Shane. Shane's strong hands gripped Jessica's legs tight as his cock thrust back and forth inside her tight, wet pussy. Shane moved one hand down to Jessica's clit and began massaging it as he fucked her. Jessica could not help but moan a little louder as Shane rubbed her clit driving her toward orgasm.

"I hope you know sluts cannot cum until their master says so," Shane told Jessica.

Jessica knew he was right, but was not sure if she could help herself as the moment approached. Shane's other hand slid down Jessica's body and began teasing her breast. He would massage it and then gently pinch Jessica's hard nipple. Jessica was going wild from all the different sensations and was now feeling even more unsure that she could hold her swiftly approaching orgasm.

As if Shane could read her mind he said "you better not cum until I tell you slave."

Jessica leaned her head up and watched Shane drive hard into her pussy and was trying hard not to orgasm. Shane began to moan harder as he got closer to cumming. Jessica watched his hard body as he drove his hard cock deep into her. Jessica had not been with a real man like Shane in so long it was driving her wild. Shane paid attention to so many places at once her body could not take it. Shane looked down at her and knew she was seconds from breaking his rule. Shane stopped his fast thrusting and instead slowed to long, deep thrusts in and out. Jessica could not take the change in temp and her pussy tightened around Shane's hard member as she orgasmed. Shane feeling Jessica's pussy tighten knew she was cumming and could not help but cum himself, hard into her pussy. Jessica and Shane's bodies both shook as they orgasmed hard. Shane held his cock deep inside Jessica's pulsing pussy, as it milked his cock for all his cum. Shane slowly withdrew his cock from Jessica's wet pussy as they wound down from their orgasms. Shane walked around untying Jessica, his clothes still off. The second he removed the ball gag he leaned down and grabbed Jessica by the hair.

"You came too early slut," Shane said with a wicked smile.

"Master I am so sorry master you were just so amazing," Jessica replied being honest.

"Well thank you slave but you still broke the rule, lucky for you though I have a meeting today. You will receive your punishment on Friday." Shane told Jessica.

"Yes master," Jessica replied.

The two got dressed and as Jessica left the office she could not wait for Friday.