Jessica's Problem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica could feel from his skin that he was getting close. It surprised her just how close she'd become again so soon after her first climax and the thought of coming with Mike inside her was suddenly appealing. "Touch me Mike," she whispered. "Take me with you."

Reaching between them Mike found the engorged top of her pussy lips and the familiar bud of her clit; proud, slick and hot. He allowed his fingers to cover her first, his fingertips brushed by his own cock as she slid down him again. He began some small movements in time with the rhythm she was dictating.

The burn started almost as soon as he touched her; a long, slow fuse towards his climax that had a deep resonance to it that was beginning to shut down his self-control and relieve him of all feeling except the growing tingle. His balls felt like tiny pebbles pulled hard into the base of his cock as Jessica started to pant and whisper, "come for me" over and over. It wasn't like he had any choice.

As Jessica continued her steady pace on him Mike felt the familiar spread of warmth that meant there was no turning back. He sped up his movements on her clit as his body tightened and the slow eruption of a massive climax began to radiate from his groin. He felt his body suspend in that state of bliss for the longest time, weightless and electrified as the orgasm ripped through him. He grunted loudly and felt his cock strain before the first massive spurt shot into Jessica.

A giddy smile was painted on her face as she felt Mike come. Desperate to please him, her awareness of her own state was neglected momentarily, until she felt the spasms and gush as he unloaded into her. The feeling of triumph was too much and Mike's hand tipped her over the edge again, a second fiery orgasm dropping her jaw and closing her pussy around him.

Still sitting on him, her arms tightly wrapped around his back, Jessica listened to their breathing while the liquid ecstasy they had covered themselves in evaporated and left them sitting on a rug in front of the dancing fire.

When she eased off him and slumped to the floor Mike reached up to the sofa and pulled pillows down. He placed one under her head and laid the other next to it for himself. Their bodies glistened in the warmth of the fire and the aftermath of the moment. He lay on his side and looked at her profile, listening as her breath returned to normal.

"Hey," Jessica giggled finally, "you think you'd like to come over for dinner again?"

Mike laughed, his mind catching up with the last hour. "Sure," he sighed. "As long as I don't have to do more yard work."

"I wouldn't worry about yard work anymore." Jessica rolled over and looked into his face. "I'm sure I can find something else you can do for me... something you're much better at."

12