Jessie

Story Info
The past is replaced with the present.
1.3k words
3.73
13.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redsonja
redsonja
8 Followers

“I’ve got something I could show you,” he says smiling at me slyly making sure I know exactly what he’s referring to.

“Jessie!” I reply chuckling to let him know that I am not in the least offended in the way I should be. I quietly reply “If I wouldn’t feel perverted and was 10 years younger sweetheart, you’d be mine.” His voice replies huskily “I would love to see those huge babies!” he smirked. “Shhh, Jessie! Jeez is that all you guys think about?” He grins widely and says “With you darlin, its kinda hard to miss!” Both of us chuckling he throws his arms around me he pulls me close and says, “ I sure missed you”

“Me too, Me too” I reply. Leaning down, he brushes his lips softly against mine, making my body tremble. It’s been so long, I think to myself with a sigh running my hands up his back to rest on broad shoulders. “Do you feel perverted right now?” he asks. “MMM, no but I do feel kind of warm” I say with a smirk. “Warm huh, well lets see if we can bring the temp up a bit more and see if you reach hot.” He groans and pulls me even tighter to him.

“I don’t know if this is such a good idea Jessie” I groan. “I am too old for you, shit, I used to baby sit you hon.”

He just chuckled like any man with way too much confidence and proceeded to run kisses all over my neck and up the curve of my chin.

“Well, I have wanted to fuck that ass for far longer than you want to know. Come on, let’s get out of here and get some privacy.” He yanks me out the door and opens the passenger side of his Blazer and settles me in. Pealing out of the bar parking lot he heads down the road a couple of miles and up over the hill by my house taking us deep into the woods. Half way up he yanks the wheel over and parks along a grassy clearing. Climbing out he walks around and opens my door, pulling me out he roughly yanks me up against his body and covers my lips with his, kissing me senseless. “I love a man who can take charge” I gasp as he spins me around and yanks my skirt above my head. I feel one hand caressing my bare ass while the other grasps my thong and tears them off in one yank.

Startled, I jump but his grip on me is quite fierce and I cannot move, even if I wanted to. With one hand pressing me over in the middle of my back and the other sliding all over my ass and thighs he has me firmly where he wants me, my hands against the side of the blazer barely holding me up. His fingers glide down the crack of my ass and plunge into my sopping wet pussy making me groan deep in my throat. “I knew you wanted this baby, you’re literally dripping with need” he whispered against my shoulder, running his tongue up the back of my neck.

“Say it Girl---say it”

“Fuck me NOW” I groan, unable to resist what we both know I want. I feel him lower his jeans with one hand while holding me in place with the other. “Now here is what I wanted you to see, or should I say feel” he groaned as he rubbed the head of his cock against my pussy. Gradually sliding in, his cock is so big I can’t take it all. My body tensing up he leans over and reaches his hand down to caress my clit forcing me to relax and groan in pleasure.

“ I told you that everytime I measure it, the bigger it is” he groans. I chuckle at what he had boasted to me about a long time ago. “Guess you weren’t lying” I gasped as I felt him flexing his hips trying to drive his point home. He starts sliding in and out slowly at first building up speed gradually. Before I know it he slams all the way in making me scream. My cunt is on fire and his cock is buried clear up to his balls, which were now resting against my lips.

“Oh yeah, so fucking tight” he groaned just before he pulled it out and slammed it back in again. Reaching around, he put his hands under my top and grabbed my nipples yanking on them as he proceeded to fuck the shit out of me. Harder and harder until my body was pressed flush against the Blazer with my tits now against the passenger door. His hands on each side of me he pounded my pussy with his monster cock, juices dripping down my leg with each thrust.

“Oh fuck” I panted as I felt myself cresting with a whopper of an orgasm. My whole body shuddered with the power of it and I could barely stand on my own feet. He yanked his cock out and spun me around. Pressing me against the truck again, he wrapped my legs around his waist and supported me with his hands on my ass while plunging back into me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and was hanging on for dear life as he continued his assault on my sopping wet hole. Before I knew it, my body was climaxing a second time and the inside walls of my pussy were grasping his cock so hard he groaned. “Oh yeah baby, cum on my dick” My body was shaking so hard I had difficulty keeping my grip on his shoulders. If he hadn’t had me pressed against the Blazer he would have had to hold my full weight.

Finally, Setting me down I crouched down in front of him and watched him stroke the monster that was now eye level with me. It was at least 10 inches and as big around as my wrist and I couldn’t believe that he had managed to cram that all the way in me. I reached up and put my hand under his balls and caressed them gently rolling them in my hand while he continued to stroke the shaft harder and harder. I leaned over and wrapped my lips around the mushroom head as his hips jerked.

Hot cum spewed forth filling my mouth so fast I couldn’t swallow it all fast enough. He yanked his cock out and shot on wet, sticky stream across my cheek and another down my neck. I stuck my tongue out and he laid the head on it watching the last few blasts land there. Licking my lips I swallowed and leaned over suckling the tiny drops that were left over off him and running my mouth along the length of him. Pulling me up he shoved his hands through my hair and kissed me so thoroughly that I could barely stand again.

“I always knew it would be great with you.” He sighed as he pulled me close laying my head against his broad chest. “I hope that now you are over the age thing, we can do this more often. I personally would like something more permanent for myself and I know Jene would love to have a chance at getting a piece of you but I already know what you would say to that. Can we keep it this way for now until you sort through how you feel and figure out what you want?” he mumbled in against the top of my head.

Confusion swirling in my head at the thought of fucking his older brother I just nodded and said “We’ll see”

“Just so that you know what I would like and that you have options” he sighed as he pulled me as close into his embrace as he could get.

“Ok” I mumbled “and thanks for showing me your masterpiece Jessie, I really enjoyed it.”

“I knew you would Girl, I knew you would”

redsonja
redsonja
8 Followers