Jessie and the Train

Story Info
A young woman shows off her body to an Amtrak train.
1.3k words
3.69
30.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirty_Al
Dirty_Al
11 Followers

Jessica was driving pretty fast toward her grandfather's farm along the river. She had imposed a deadline on herself and wanted to be in position in plenty of time. She was heading for a "special" beach near a long sweeping bend in the river where fine sand had built up over a few million years or so. The beach was great and the river flowed slowly so swimming and wading wasn't a problem. Another important feature of the beach was the railroad track that ran along the far side river bank. That track saw several freight trains a day along with two passenger trains. Those were the one's Jessie liked to see. She was in a hurry because the westbound Empire Builder was due to pass by in a half hour or so. She'd checked www.amtrak.com to be sure it was on time and then grabbed her bag containing a large blanket, a couple towels, her flip-flops, some sun blocker and a few other things she sometimes needed.

Turning off the main road she slowed so as not to kick up a lot of dust on the farm road. Since her grandmother had died a few years ago her grandfather had pretty much stopped farming and didn't spend much time on his property. That was fine with Jessie -- she needed the privacy for her riverside fun!

As she pulled up to the river she parked her car behind some bushes where it wouldn't be easily seen. Grabbing her bag she hiked to the river and smiled at the fun she hoped to have as the train passed by. Arriving at the beach she laid out her large blanket. She checked around a little to be sure no one else was nearby and then got a few other things out her bag and then began to remove her clothes.

She first kicked off her sandals and pulled her T over her head. Her breasts bounced a little as the shirt was pulled up even though she was wearing a nice pale yellow bra. Her cutoff Levis were next, revealing the thong that matched her bra. It came off next, leaving her freshly shaved pussy exposed to the cool afternoon air. She liked that feeling and reached down and parted her lips with her fingers. Then she removed her bra, massaging her boobies until her nipples began to stand on their own. She folded her clothes neatly and began to apply a little sun block. She was sure to give her nipples plenty of attention during this process and then rubbed her hands down over her little butt and onto her pussy. A little more sun block was used to lubricate her pussy as her fingers moved faster and faster. Jessica loved being naked outdoors like this and moved her fingers rapidly as she imagined the train passing by her.

All this was having the effect she desired and soon enough she lay on her back and reached into her bag for one more item. She withdrew the object she was needing -- her younger cousin had called it an "electric penis" once when Jessie had mistakenly left it out on her night stand. She'd been embarrassed by having her toy found, especially by the younger girl who hadn't yet begun to understand exactly why a twenty two year old girl would want an electric penis. Jessie laughed out loud thinking of this episode. But she lubed the toy and began to use it for its' intended purpose. She was ready for its' massaging rhythm and enjoyed the buzzing and in and out motions and it offered the desired effect. Soon enough she was enjoying her first beach orgasm of the day. As that subsided she lay back looking at the sky and then closed her eyes for a few moments. Satisfied by the smell of her orgasm on the dildo she cleaned it and set it down on the blanket -- she'd need it again after the train went by!

Pretty soon she heard the Empire Builder whistling for a road crossing a few miles away. She knew by previous experiences that the train would arrive across the river from her beach in about three minutes. She'd perfected the show she wanted to perform for the passengers in the few seconds they'd be able to see her. She didn't do anything dirty -- like laying back, spreading her legs wide and displaying the use of her dildo. She enjoyed the "clean fun" of just being naked and waving at the people as they watched her slim and pretty body. She would lie on the blanket until the locomotive was directly across from her. Then she would jump up and run to the water, waving and smiling. Ankle deep in the river she placed one hand on her hip and waved overhead with the other. Shaking left and right slightly her boobies swayed back and forth. As the train was passing she turned around in the water, showing her butt to the trainload of people. Then she turned around again, facing the train, waving and hoping some of those on board would have enjoyed her show.

She'd done this often enough the train engineers began to expect her and they slowed their trains and whistled as they approached her beach. When they traveled slowly she could jump around smiling and shaking herself and laughing at the fun she expected was going on aboard the train. Usually there would be some men who would wave and give her thumbs up as she performed -- she really enjoyed that.

As the train pulled away from her she would spread her legs and put her fingers into her pussy. It was always wet -- the excitement of having a couple hundred people seeing her naked body thrilled her greatly. She would always return to her blanket and to her dildo to give herself another orgasm. The she applied a little more sun block and laid back for a short session of tanning. And finally, she dressed and returned to town. On those days after her show she would feel very good and would stop at her favorite bar for a couple drinks and to think over how her performance had gone.

She'd put on these performances for the entire season. She got started accidentally one spring day when she was getting some sun. Laying there on the beach in her two piece she decided to drop her top for a few minutes. She thought a little tanning on her boobies wouldn't hurt so she untied her top and exposed herself to the sun. As she spread a little tanning lotion onto her boobs she closed her eyes and casually pinched her nipples. Enjoying that and getting the urge to do more her hand went between her legs and began to explore like she did frequently in her daily showers. She'd never done this outdoors before and it made her feel even better than her morning playing did. Concentrating on her feelings and hoping for an orgasm she had not noticed the approaching train. It was right in front of her before she realized it. A man in the locomotive was waving at her with a big grin on his face. She was so embarrassed at having been caught like this she didn't know what to do. One arm covered her boobies and the other shot up out of her bikini bottoms and rose to cover her face, as if she didn't want to be recognized. Then she thought 'that guy doesn't know me' and she uncovered herself and waved back. He waved again. That started her little exhibitionist shows along the river. It didn't take long for her to look forward to nice days on the river with the train and her electric penis.

Jessica was pretty satisfied with her afternoon. She had two orgasms, her show for the train riders was fun and the drinks were refreshing. Heading home for dinner, she was already looking forward to her next visit to the beach.

Dirty_Al
Dirty_Al
11 Followers