Jessie Palmer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya showed me these before," he grunted, cupping each of her perky tits in his hands.

Claire could feel her rock hard nipples burning into his large palms as he rolled her breasts in his hands. When his thumbs flicked over her erect nipples, she found herself gasping again.

"Leroy..." she began, but he wasn't listening.

One of his hands was sliding downwards, his fingers finding the hem of her skirt and travelling along the inside of her thigh. Her body began to tremble as he brushed them across the front of her thong.

"Ya very wet, Missy," he said with an arrogant grin. "Wet for what Leroy has between his legs, huh?"

Claire knew things had already gone too far. She knew that yet another line had been crossed. Yet how could she stop it from going further now? Any sort of defiance would blow her cover. Why the fuck had she told him she was prepared to join Olivia's team of escorts? In his eyes that meant he could take what was his.

His gaze stayed on hers, watching the expression on her face as his fingers pushed her thong to the side and found her wet folds. Claire groaned again and then found herself initiating a passionate kiss with him just to stay quiet. When he buried two fingers into her, she wrapped her arms around his neck just to steady herself.

Oh fuck! His thumb was going to work on her swollen clit and her hips were already thrusting forward against his invading fingers.

Why should she try and stop him when it felt this good?

He swapped the joint from his mouth to hers as he pulled her right hand away from his shoulder and guided it down to the front of his jeans.

Claire's heated gaze betrayed her need as she traced her fingertips along the hard outline of his cock. He was already throbbing under her searching fingers.

"Want it, Missy?" Leroy asked, shooting her a cocky grin.

When she didn't answer, he grabbed her wrist, keeping her hand jammed against his hardness but stopping her from moving it.

"I said, want it, Missy?" he repeated.

To her eternal shame, Claire found herself nodding.

Leroy's lips creased in amusement. When he took the joint from her lips and returned it to his mouth, he took a large drag. He leaned in for what she thought was going to be another kiss but instead opened his mouth as their lips met and passed the acrid smoke from his lungs to hers.

Claire didn't know if her sudden coughing fit was from the smoke or her embarrassment. But as she began to cough, his fingers were releasing the top button on his jeans and jamming down his zip.

His hand went to hers, manoeuvring it inside the opening. When Claire's fingers found his hard cock, she couldn't help herself, wrapping them as far around the thick girth as she could and gently squeezing.

"Nice and eager, jus' the way Leroy likes his white girls," he grunted. "Tonight ya gonna feel what it's like to have a black man inside ya..."