Jessie’s Second Saturday Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me bitch"

Screamed Jessie as her passion took over.

"Cum all over my hand."

Jessie put her hand between Angie's legs and shoved two fingers into her wet hot cunt.

"Cum now bitch. Cum on my hand."

"Shit yes, I'm cuming. OH God Yes."

Angie came all over Jessie's hand saturating it completely. As they both enjoyed their orgasm and fell to the side with Jessie's arms still wrapped about Angie's body the two slept with the cock still buried in Angie's ass.

Jessie did not sleep long and was soon awake to find her hands playing with the childlike tits that Angie sported. She was enjoying Angie's nipples, how hard and firm they remained when Angie woke and said.

"Jessie that cock in my ass is starting to hurt again. Please take it out?"

Jessie slid the cock back and forth in Angie's ass a few more times before pulling it out completely. She looked down at the plastic cock and saw that it was covered in Angie's body fluids. She told Angie to get on her knees on the floor and she then stood in front of her.

"Angie you need to learn to suck cock. Open your slut mouth now or I will have Mom come in and cane that well fucked ass of yours."

"But, Jessie it's so dirty. I can't take that in my mouth, it's been you know!"

"Yes, Angie I know where it's been and I know where it is going now open and open wide bitch!"

Angie hesitated for just a moment before slowly parting her lips. Jessie did not wait and she rammed the phallus into Angie's mouth hard bumping up against the back of her throat causing her to gag and pull her head back away from the cock. She was bent over trying to stop gagging when Jessie grabbed her hair and pulled her head back up and shoved the cock back in, this time going even further into her throat.

"gggrrrrrlleeee"

Jessie smile as she listened to Angie's garbled sounds as she forced the cock all the way down her throat. She would pull it back a bit then push it as far forward as she could finding herself getting off on the sounds of Angie gagging.

"gggggggllllllleeeee ggggggggg"

Soon Jessie felt her own orgasm peaking and she stopped fucking Angie's face. As she fell onto the bed allowing her body to spasm and jerk through her massive orgasm she still heard Angie trying to catch her breath and empty her mouth of the saliva that had built up during the act.

"Angie, I think you are better prepared to face tomorrow now. You must realize that the cocks that will use you tomorrow will all be almost as large as this plastic one and a lot of them will be larger. So sleep now and rest up for tomorrow."

The next morning both Angie and Jessie went to the Professor's house and were kept waiting for ten minutes on his front porch in their bustier and heels. Their asses and pussies on display to all the passing neighbors. Every now and again a passing car would honk the horn and some young guy would yell out the window something obscene. Jessie was enjoying it, having gone through this a few times but Angie cringed each time and she was desperate for the door to open.

When it did a man stepped out and closed the door. He said.

"You two are to go around to the back yard. You can go that way. The Professor sees no reason for you two whores to be in his house yet."

So Jessie led Angie around to the back yard. When they passed through the gate they saw what looked like a hundred or more young black men. By their dress some were from the college but a lot of them looked like gang types from the city and some looked like older homeless tramps. A man Jessie recognized came up to the girls and directed them to a spot in the yard where two areas had been set up, one for each of the girls.

Each area had a sex swing hanging. In this swing the girls would be restrained but their mouths, asses and pussies would be readily available to anyone who wanted them. As they were secured in their own swings Jessie noticed what looked like a child's swimming pool directly under each of them. While She was sure why they were there she still listened to the man who was in charge.

"Each of you girls will be used for today's entertainment. The men who attend here today will use you in whatever way they want. The pools beneath each of you are to collect all cum, piss and whatever drops from the two of you through the course of the day. At the end of the day you will both be required to clean your pools with your tongues and the first one done will be our winner. The loser will be at the mercy of the winner for the next week. I would ask you if you had questions but it really doesn't matter because you're just meat."

Once he finished and left the men started to move towards the girls. Jessie felt a cock entering her ass very quickly and saw another headed towards her mouth. She opened her mouth and greedily took the cock in allowing it all the way into her throat. She felt the other cock filling her ass and enjoyed the action as the two cocks going in and out of her. She did manage to glance over at Angie and could tell she had two men at her also.

It was a long day and made longer by the screams Angie made as she orgasmed. The girl was a loud fuck. Jessie took cocks all day in all of her holes and was periodically the target for a pissing contest as well. Often men would piss in her pussy and ass washing out the accumulated cum and filling her pool with a slimy stinking collection of fluid. At least she was able to swallow cum ejaculated into her mouth most of the time but even some of that found its way to the pool. During a lull in the action she was able to watch as Angie was fucked by two men at once. By the sounds she made one was in her ass and the other in her mouth. Jessie enjoyed watching the action and noticed that Angie's pool seemed to be much fuller then hers and wondered if she had had more action or if someone had been fudging the "contest".

The girls had been given food and drink through the day and there were periods where they were allowed to rest. Regardless by the end of the day both had been used like a urinal at a packed sporting event. Their pussies gaped open and their asses were stretched wide. Cum had no chance of staying in either hole and few of the cocks felt much friction when they fucked either girl.

The end was signaled by the appearance of the Professor. He waddled out to the area and looked at both girls before ordering us released and placed in our own pools. As the girls were forced to kneel in their pools the Professor repeated that they had to clean up the area by licking the pools. The winner would control the loser for the week before they were both due back to the Professor's house for private training the next Saturday. As one final handicap the professor brought two gruff and rough men forward. He explained that the two men were stonemasons and showed us their very large and callused hands. The Professor then explained that each of the girls would have a fist in their ass while they cleaned their pools.

Angie looked at the hands coming her way and scuffled to get away. It was of no use as she was kept in place by many hands. Jessie on the other hand smiled and held her ass cheeks apart for her man. As he worked his hand in her ass finger by finger Jessie drooled and smiled. Once his hand was completely in her ass she dove into her slime and began to drink and suck up the cold stale piss and cum. As she moved the man moved behind her keeping his hand buried.

All Jessie could hear from the other pool was loud screams as Angie protested the invasion of her ass. Jessie was almost finished with her pool she was now just licking up the remnants and was declared the winner. She looked at the Professor and said.

"I am a complete slut Professor but can I help Angie finish her cum? I love it and would love some more! And Professor can this guy behind me put his other hand in my pussy?"

The Professor nodded and Jessie braced for the second hand to invade her pussy. She allowed the force of the second hand to push her into Angie's pool and she buried her head in cum and piss as her body accommodated the two large hands. Soon both pools were emptied and the two girls had their asses emptied and were brought to stand in front of the Professor.

"Jessie you are by far a total slut. I hope you enjoy this skinny bitch and use her well this week. I expect that after a week in your control she will do much better then she did today. And Angie your tits are useless. After you complete your service to Jessie I am sending you to a surgeon who will make you some tits I can be proud of. Now both of you see if anyone wants to fuck or be sucked till the last guest leaves then you are free to take off."

Jessie and Angie circulated the grounds and took care of anyone who had a need. By the time the last guest left they were both covered in cum. As they walked to Jessie's car in the driveway Jessie said.

"Angie you need to lick me clean before we go anywhere and then when we get home I am going to borrow Mom's cane and begin teaching you how to be a better slut."

12