Jessie's Ordeal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get naked and suck my dick while I eat that juicy pussy of yours!" Jessie pulled her halter top over her head and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor as her mind said 'He is ordering me around in my own house!!' Jessie walked to the bed, and crawled over Rick's prone body straddling his head with her pussy above his face.

Ricks hands grabbed her hips pulling her pussy down on his mouth and starting eating her pussy with his tongue, as Jessie leaned down and stared at his limp cock laying on his stomach. Rick was licking and slurping at her wet pussy as her juices started to flow, as he stuck his tongue in her hole.

Jessie leaned down extending her tongue and flicked its tip at the large mushroom shaped head of Rick's cock and saw it twitch in response to her actions. Jessie continued to flick her tongue over the head of his cock watching it twitch and grow before her eyes.

When it reached a length of five and a half inches, Jessie lifted the head with her tongue and sucked it into her mouth. Rick groaned into her pussy and moved his tongue to flick and massage her clitoris as she swirled her tongue around his head trapped in her mouth. Jessie's pussy was becoming wetter as Rick tongued her clitoris with vigor, while his cock continued to twitch and grow in her mouth.

Jessie ground her pussy on Rick mouth as his cock expanded in her mouth as her tongue circled the large head. Jessie soon had his cock, hard and at its full seven inches length with four inches in her mouth. Rick's tongue was relentlessly flicking over her clitoris rapidly moving her to a climax. Rick stuck in tongue as deep into her pussy as he could just as Jessie started to cum. Jessie felt her pussy contract around his tongue as she pulled her mouth of his cock and gasped "Cumming Oh God I'm cumming on your tongue!"

Jessie sat up her hands squeezing her breasts as she felt her juices flow out of her pussy and into Rick's mouth. Her hands squeezed her breasts and tugged at her swollen nipples as she ground her pussy into Rick's face until her orgasm passed.

Jessie gave a final moan and off of Rick's mouth and tongue and made he way down his chest and stomach until her was straddling his crotch. Jessie's body was being driven by instinct and lust, as she reached down and gasped Rick's cock. She moved it until is pointed straight up and then lowered her wet juicy pussy and positioned the head at her entrance.

She lodged the large mushroom shaped head in the entrance of her pussy removed, her hand from the base of his cock and placed both hands on his thighs, just above his knees. Jessie slid slowly down his cock, moaning until the head on his cock reached her cervix "So deep, so long." She rose up and the repeated the slow journey down his seven inch shaft.

Again she stopped when the head nudged her cervix, and gasped "So long you cock is so long!" Rick was staring at Jessie firm heart shaped ass as he watched her slide up and down his hard cock, which was now shiny with her juices. He watched as she rose up until only the head remained in her tight pussy before again descending until his cock again filled her to her limit, with about half an inch of his shaft left outside her pussy.

"Oh God! Your cock is too long." Jessie was slowly sliding up and down Rick's cock, raising up until only the tip of the head remained in her wet pussy, and then sliding down until the head of his cock bottomed her out. "Oh God. So Good. So Long." Jessie was moving her hips up and down as she gasped her words as she rode his cock, with Rick's eyes watching her pussy lips slide up his shaft and then pull inward as she slid down his shaft.

Jessie began to thrust her pussy up and down on Rick's seven inch cock in a steady rhythm as she gasped, "So deep...Oh God...Too Long!...Fuck...Oh My God!" Jessie felt herself climbing upwards to a orgasm as she moved her pussy up and down on Rick's cock rapidly.

"God! Oh..Long..Fuck YES!! OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING ON YOUR LONG COCK!!" Jessie gasped as she fucked his cock, and then slammed her pussy down as her orgasm began, fully impaling her pussy on his seven inch long cock, causing the head of his cock to press against her cervix. Rick groaned as he felt her pussy contract and quiver on his cock, as Jessie ground her pussy against him, riding out her orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided, Jessie began to jerk her hips up and down rapidly, fucking his entire seven inch long cock, relishing the feeling of his cock head banging into her cervix. Jessie repeatedly jerked her hips up and down, impaling herself on Rick's cock as she panted and moaned approaching another orgasm, "Long, So Deep. Fuck Me! Oh My God!! YES!! OH MY GOD!!!"

"CUMMING!! OH MY GOD I'M CUMMING ON YOUR BIG COCK!!!" Jessie cried as she sat up and slammed her pussy down on his cock. She ground her pussy on his fully embedded cock as her orgasm rolled through her causing her pussy to contract and quiver over his long shaft, as the head pressed against her cervix. "Oh My God! Oh My God!" Jessie repeated with her head thrown back, as she shook and quivered through an intense orgasm, with her pussy stuffed full of Rick's long shaft and the large wide head pressing against her cervix.

Jessie's eyes rolled back in her head as her orgasm tore through her, and her pussy and stomach quivered as her pussy clutched the cock buried in her pussy to the hilt. As her orgasm subsided Jessie fell, backwards until she was laying on Rick's chest with his throbbing cock still in her wet pussy.

Rick began to move his hips causing his cock to thrust in and out of her pussy as his hand moved to Jessie's breasts, grasping her hard nipples in his fingers. Rick started to twist and tease her hard, swollen nipples, as he fucked her pussy from below her prone body.

"YES!! FUCK ME!!" Jessie moaned as Rick fucked his cock in and out of her pussy, while twisting and playing with her nipples. The sensations caused by her sensitive nipples, and his wide cock head fucking in and out of her pussy was rapidly moving Jessie up the mountain to another climax. Rick twisted Jessie half inch long eraser like nipples and he pounded his cock into her pussy as she lay on him, causing her to gasp, "No..too..YES!!! soon.CUMMING OH MY GOD!!!"

Jessie stiffened on top of Rick as an intense orgasm ripped through her body, Her legs shot out straight as her pussy clutched and gripped his cock as it moved in and out of her. "MY GOD! PLEASE STOP! GOD! FUCK ME!!!" Jessie gasped as her pussy again exploded in an intense orgasm on Rick's relentless cock, that was moving in and out of her pussy.

Rick continued to fuck Jessie as she lay on him gasping for breath and mumbling "OH God...No..again...not again..OH MY GOD!!" Rick shoved his cock as far into her as he could in this position and held still feeling her pussy contract and squeeze his shaft as Jessie came again. "Oh Cumming Fucking Cumming!!" Jessie gasped as her whole body shivered as her pussy exploded.

"No more..god no more" Jessie pleaded as she slid off of Rick onto the mattress beside him. This caused Rick's cock to slide out of her tight convulsing pussy. Rick moved up to kneel on the bed, as his hands griped Jessie by the hips and positioned her on her hands and knees.

Jessie was exhausted and stomach was sore from all of orgasms that had torn through her body, "Please no more" she pleaded as she felt Rick wedge the large head of his cock between her pussy lips. "PleaFUCK!!" Rick slammed his cock into her, banging against her cervix, his balls slapping her clitoris.

"Oh God..So Full..FUCK...God." Jessie groaned as Rick rapidly fucked her hard from behind. "OH MY GOD CUMMING!!!" Jessie panted as another orgasm caused her pussy to contract around the cock slamming into her. Her arms gave out causing her head and shoulders to lay on the bed, as Rick held her hips up and slammed his cock in and out of her harder and harder.

"Fuck....Oh..Please..More...No...I...Can't...Fuck...More" Jessie was gasping as Rick help her up on her knees as he hammered his cock into her wet convulsing pussy, each stroke causing his balls to slap her clitoris.

Rick slammed his cock fully into Jessie and groaned "Oh GOD!" as his cock slammed into her cervix and he shot his cum into her. "Cumming!!!" Jessie felt another orgasm overtake her when Rick started to cum deep in her pussy. After he finished shooting his cum in her contracting quivering pussy Rick let go of Jessie's hips.

Jessie fell forward onto the bed, dragging her pussy off of his cock, and curled up into the fetal position. "No more...can't..take...more..too much" she moaned as she her body quivered and shook. Rick eyed Jessie's body, watching her shiver as his cum began to seep out of her well fucked pussy.

Rick crawled off the bed, and gathered his clothes, dressing as he watched Jessie continue to twitch and quiver as her body was overwhelmed with the sensations rushing through her nerve endings. Rick glanced at the alarm clock noting that is was a little after ten o'clock. Rick leaned down over Jessie and spoke to her "I'm going now, but I will be back tomorrow at six thirty." His left hand grasped her hard swollen right nipple as he lightly slapped Jessie's swollen clitoris with the fingers of his right hand.

Jessie's eye opened wide as her nipple with twisted and her clitoris was repeatedly struck. "OH MY GOD!!" Jessie moaned as her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she passed out.

Rick released her nipple and stood up, reaching into her back pocket he pulled his cell phone out and took several pictures of her curled up on the bed with his cum leaking out of her pussy. He walked out of the bedroom, went downstairs and out the front door, locking it behind him.

Rick was already looking forward to tomorrow as he walked home. Jessie was passed out on her bed, breathing deeply as her body got some needed relief and rest for what would surely be another hard day tomorrow.

12