Jess's Obsession

Story Info
Jess takes advantage of her obsession.
2.9k words
4.21
34.4k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess stood under the stream of hot water cascading over her lithe body. She had already finished her shower and now enjoyed the feeling of the water flowing across her. Visions of Fred, her Dad's friend, danced in her head, as she tweaked her nipples and rubbed her clit. Finding a rhythm, she managed to slip two fingers inside and slide them out across her nub. She could almost feel his cock sliding in and out of her, his weight pressing against her. A slight moan escaped her lips; she was right at the precipice.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

She froze just before the top, and managed to back off a little before answering. "Yeah, what is it?"

"I need to use the potty." Fred called from the other side of the door.

Her heart skipped a beat; she had such a crush on him, even though he was much older, just a few years younger than her Dad. At six foot three he was more than a foot taller than her, and out weighed her by at least a hundred pounds. He was everything the boys her age weren't; mature sensitive, broad-chested, thick-armed, and a real man. She had caught a glimpse of the substantial bulge in his jeans rising more than once when she put on a show for him, making sure to lean over in every low cut blouse and dress she had. She was sure that it was larger and thicker than either of the boys she had dated.

"Just a second." Jess called, as she shut off the shower and hopped out. 'This is my chance, my chance to seduce him', she thought as she dried off. Moving as quickly as she could, she toweled off and grabbed her bath robe. Expertly tying it, she managed to make it look like it was tied securely, while showing the most amount of cleavage.

Scooping up her clothes, she pretended to fumble opening the lock. Finally managing to unlock the door and swing it open, she was face to face with her obsession. His short, sandy blond hair stood in stark contrast to her chestnut locks, and his tight t-shirt showed off his toned body. He had a slight glaze to his eyes; the alcohol had tipped him well over the edge of being slightly intoxicated. His green eyes held her brown ones and caused her heart to pound faster in her chest.

Jess "accidentally" dropped her black lace bra and panties on the floor. "Oops." she said. Bending down to get them, she pressed the rest her clothes into her chest, causing her breasts to almost pop out of her robe. She angled her body to provide him with the best view possible, a skill she had been working on for years now. Standing back up she tried to make eye contact, but his eyes were glued to her cleavage.

Moving her wad of clothes to her left side, she squeezed out of the bathroom and managed to brush up against him with her shoulder and arm. The bulge in his jeans felt absolutely humongous to her elbow. She could feel his eyes following her, so she accentuated the sway of her hips as she slowly slunk off to her room.

Once there she closed the door and collapsed against it. 'Oh my God, he is so fucking hot!' she thought. 'Ugh, I would love to see and feel his massive cock sliding in and out of me.'

"I gotta get ready for the next part." she said out loud.

Throwing her clothes into her hamper, she rifled through her dresser to find the perfect pair of panties. Finally deciding on a pair, she slipped them on, and grabbed her brush. Fixing her robe correctly, she made her way down the hall towards the den. Passing the bathroom door, still shut tight, she wondered whether Fred was relieving himself or "relieving himself". With a silent giggle she continued on.

The den was past the kitchen, more a converted garage than anything, there were a couple of carpeted steps down to the room proper. Her Mom and Dad were on the couch talking, the TV droned on in the background.

"Hey Mom, I'm headed to bed." Jess stated while brushing her hair.

"Oh OK, honey, Have a good night's sleep. By the way, Fred will probably be crashing on the couch here, since your Father and him always seem to drink way too much when the get together." Her Mom told her, emphasizing the oh's in too.

'You seem to drink too much when he's here as well, Mom', Jess thought with a smile on her face.

"Good night, Mom." Jess leaned over and gave her a peck on the lips.

"Good night, Dad." Jess leaned over and gave a similar peck to her Dad, but noticed his gaze lock onto her cleavage. She felt a strange twinge deep inside her, and her heart skipped a beat. 'He must have had way too much to drink.' she thought. Straightening up, she kept brushing as she walked.

Once into the living room, she started the second phase of her plan. Undoing the belt of her bathrobe, she stood at the beginning of the hallway, which led towards her room, her Mom and Dad's room, as well as the bathroom. She nonchalantly brushed her hair waiting for the bathroom door to open. Thinking about what she was about to do made her nipples harden and pussy start to drip. The sound of a flush echoed down the hall, and she took a deep breath, steadied her resolve, and exhaled.

As the bathroom door opened and Fred emerged, Jess started down the hall. There was no way he could maneuver out of the way, no where he could run. "Oh, Fred, I was just heading off to bed. How 'bout a good night hug?" Jess asked.

Confusion ran across his face until shock took over. Jess strode towards him with her arms raised. At five foot one and one hundred and ten pounds, she needed to have her arms outstretched to get to his massive shoulders. Which, of course, meant that her untied robe swung wide open, exposing her nineteen year old body. Her pert breasts with their pencil eraser nipples, soft pink areolas jiggled as she moved toward him. His gaze locked on to their rhythmic movement, but moved lower as she continued towards him. Her taught stomach transformed into her panty clad crotch, the panties that clad it was a sheer white thong already showing the tell-tale signs of her arousal, having been soaked halfway up by her juices. Continuing in the same direction he followed her legs down before finally moving back up, pausing at her pussy and breasts before settling at her eyes.

Jess grabbed Fred around the neck and pulled herself up, at the same time as pulling him down. Crushing her breasts against his chest, she felt her nipples push into his muscles. His head was brought down close enough that she was able to give him a kiss, pressing her lips forcefully against his, her tongue went in search of his.

Not knowing what else to do, Fred returned the hug, crushing her breasts against him even harder. Jess ground her hips against him, and Fred felt himself get hard to the point of pain again. This shocked him, since he had just finished jerking himself off. They simultaneously let go and separated. Jess never bothered to cover herself.

"Well, I guess that's good night then." Jess breathed heavily between each word.

"Yeah, guess so." Fred stated.

Jess moved past Fred in the hallway, making sure to rub as much of her body against him as was possible. "I'll be sleeping, waiting in here, behind this door, if you need me, or want me for anything." she breathed heavily between each word, mostly because she felt like she was going to come at any moment.

"OK, yeah, got ya, understood." Fred said, walking away backwards, finding it hard to keep his eyes off her body. "G'night, sleep well", he finished with.

Jess sat on her bed and finished brushing her hair. She idly fondled her nipples while thinking about what she had just done. 'Now all I have to do is wait until my parents go to bed to start the final phase.' she thought.

Leaning back against her day bed she tried to keep herself on the edge of coming without actually doing it. Several times she had to stop and wait a couple of minutes. After what seemed like an eternity, thirty minutes in reality, she heard her parents head into their room. Since the bedrooms were adjacent, even when they closed the doors, she could still hear what was going on. As she fingered herself she heard the jingle of a belt and jeans hitting the floor. And then she heard her father moaning. "Oh yeah, baby, yeah suck me, mmm."

She tried not to think about the fact she was stuck in her room, horny as hell, and her parents were fucking on the other side of the wall. Jess grabbed her iPod and stuck the headphones in to drown out the noise. After every song she would pause it to check and see if they were done yet. Another agonizing twenty minutes went by until there was only the silence of the settling house.

Just to be on the safe side, Jess waited a full ten minutes before making her way to the hallway. With her robe tied up she skulked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass out of the cabinet. Pouring herself a glass of juice she took it with her to the den and made her way to the chair that was near the couch. Sitting down she gazed wantonly at Fred, who was fast asleep on the couch, flat on his back with his mouth slightly open.

Making sure she wasn't going to be able to be seen from the kitchen, she untied her robe and left it in the chair and slipped off her thong. With one leg thrown over the arm of the chair, she opened her pussy wide and started fingering herself slowly. Making soft purrs and moans, she half closed her eyes and whispered, "Fred, I need you now. Fred I want to feel you deep inside of me. Fred come taste me. Oooh aaah uungh".

After a minute of not hearing anything, Jess leaned forward, pulling her leg off the arm of the chair, and massaged her breasts. Bringing the nipple as close as she could to her mouth she stretched her tongue to lick it. She had considered getting implants before, if only to be able to suck on her own nipples, she thought it sounded really hot. Calling out louder she said," Fred, come suck my nipples, pleeeeeeze."

She didn't even get as much as a snort. She couldn't believe it, her mom was right; he did drink way too much. In a normal tone, which seemed loud in the otherwise quiet house she called out," Fred. Hey Fred wake up. Its time to wake up."

There was no reaction from the sleeping form. Jess decided to up the stakes; leaning over him she guided her nipple into his mouth and moved it back and forth across his lips. She could feel his warm breath washing over her breast, but his lips never clamped down. She moved down and kissed his lips, cheeks and trailed kisses down his neck, while pressing and rubbing her breasts against his chest. Looking up to his face expecting to see him awake, she was disappointed and still really horny.

"Well fuck it! Lets see just how much it takes to get a reaction outta him." she said.

She kissed and rubbed his chest, slowly moving down past his belly button. Getting to his belt, she proceeded to unbuckle it, and then unbuttoned and zipped his jeans. Peeling back the clothes, she was greeted by a tangle of pubic hair. 'He doesn't wear underwear.' she thought as she started fishing for her prize. His jeans were loose enough that she was able to pull his cock and balls out. His flaccid cock just laid there.

Even in its current state it was almost as big as the engorged cocks of the boys she had slept with. With her left hand massaging his balls, her right lifted the head to her lips. Placing a moist kiss she sucked it all the way in. Her heart was beating fast; she had the man of her desire all to herself, and had his cock in her mouth. Using her teeth lightly she moved up until the head was at her lips and then sucked it in again. She could feel him starting to grow in her mouth, so she quickened the pace.

She was unable to take him fully into her mouth anymore, so she tried letting it slide down her throat. She gagged and almost puked, quickly pulling it out she stroked him with her right hand while she coughed, sputtered and tried to recover. With welled up tears in her eyes she finally caught her breath and looked over her success.

"Wow, Fred your big, your at least six inches, and thick" she cooed. Continuing to stoke him, she stood up and straddled him. She rubbed the head of his cock against her clit, and then moved it to her entrance. Spreading her pussy lips she slowly descended, savoring the feeling of his cock sliding into her. Her gaze was transfixed on his disappearing cock, until it was fully embedded into her. Glancing up to his face, she noticed he had a strange expression, and she wondered what this was causing him to dream about.

Jess started grinding her clit against Fred's pubic bone; she knew she was really close after having kept herself aroused for so long. Leaning forward with her hands on his chest her hips took on a life of their own, lifting, plunging, grinding and lifting again. Rational thought left her as she increased her pace. His cock felt so good sliding out and plunging back into her, even if she was the one doing the fucking.

That familiar clenching feeling started in her pussy and spread upwards, then outwards. Slapping sounds filled the den as fireworks exploded in Jess's brain. Letting out a guttural moan, she collapsed against his chest, but her hips wouldn't stop bucking, causing her orgasm to last much longer than usual. Finally most of her body stopped convulsing, but the muscles in her pussy kept going.

When thoughts finally returned to her, she realized two things, the first being that Fred was still asleep, and the second that he was still hard. Thinking that this was the best day of her life, she sat back up and started bouncing on his cock again. She was determined to ride him until her gave up his come. Stroking herself at the same time, she hoped to be able to come again before he softened.

Five glorious minutes later she was coming again, but he was still hard. Exhausted, she caught her breath while lying across his chest. Determined to put an end to this and go to bed the victor, she flipped around and stuck her pussy in his face.

Sucking his cock back into her mouth, she kept as much suction as possible and bobbed as quickly as she could. Her left arm supported her while her right started massaging his cock. Moving lover with each circle, she rubbed his shaft through his balls, and kept going lower. She finally got a rhythm going really good, her mouth taking him in more than halfway and her right hand massaging from his balls to his anus.

Jess was shocked when she felt Fred's cock get even bigger and stiffer, the thought of it being in her pussy right now as it got further engorged made her involuntarily moan. On cue, his hips started bucking and his come filled her mouth. Not knowing what else to do she swallowed as much as she could. When he was finally done his balls and cock were covered in a mixture of saliva, come and her juices, matching her lips and chin.

She got up off of him, her legs were sore from exertion, her pussy still throbbed and her jaw muscles hurt. She grabbed her thong off the floor where she had discarded it and tried to wipe him up as much as possible, there wasn't much to the thong so there wasn't much she could wipe up. While she was stuffing his cock back into his jeans she caught some movement out of the corner of her eye. Her heart skipped a beat, thinking Fred awoke she looked towards his head, and saw that he had only turned it to the side. Exhaling in relief she finished zipping, buttoning and buckling before she donned her robe.

Seeing no point in putting her thong turned rag back on, she looked for a place to get rid of it. Looking around, she spied the perfect place for it, and with a devilish grin she placed into Fred's right hand and closed his fingers over it. Satisfied, in more than one way, she tied her robe and made her way, quietly, back to her room.

Closing the door behind her, she made her way in the dark to her bed and discarded her robe on the floor. Leaning over she pulled the covers back and was about to get in when she heard a voice behind her.

"I saw everything that you did."

Too shocked to utter a sound, she spun around and fell back on her bed.