Jess's Obsession Ch. 02

Story Info
Jess was observed taking advantage of her obsession.
2.3k words
4.45
25k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess closed the door behind her; she made her way in the dark to her bed and discarded her robe on the floor. Leaning over she pulled the covers back and was about to get in when she heard a voice behind her.

"I saw everything that you did."

Too shocked to utter a sound, she spun around and fell back on her bed.

She couldn't make out the features of the person in the dark, but she knew that voice. The voice struck her all the way to the core, a voice she had always known, her father. Numb and unable to move she just sat and awaited his judgment, her punishment.

"I saw how you raped Fred. I saw how you pleased yourself on him, and then made him come. Did you think that was acceptable? Did it ever enter your brain that you were raping him?" he asked in a whisper.

She said nothing, as an only child she knew deep down inside she could never get away with anything, there was never any doubt over who did something, no one else to blame.

"If someone had done that to you, came inside of you and then ate you out until you came while you slept unawares, wouldn't that be rape?" he continued to whisper. "If Tommy down the street had snuck in and done that to you, wouldn't you be upset? If I saw it wouldn't you want me to tell you? To tell his mother what he had done?"

He paused in his whispered lecture, Jess said nothing, her face burned scarlet in the darkness and her throat had gone dry.

"Come here my Baby-Jess." His command was almost a silent whisper, but it sounded deafening to her. She got up off the bed and ran the three steps to her father's embrace. She collapsed against him and cried silent tears, lest she wake her mother. One of his hands stroked the back of her head; her face shoved into the crook of his neck, the other stroked her back. "Shhh, let it out, give all your tears to Daddy."

They stood this way for what seemed like forever, until he stopped rubbing her back and gave her a big hug, which squeezed the last of her tears out. Once she had fully calmed down, he breathed words into her ears. "Do you want me to tell Mom about this?"

Without removing her face from his neck she shook her head no.

"What about Fred, do you want me to tell him?" Even more emphatically she shook no.

He kissed her forehead and held her for a minute more before continuing. Jess felt contented and protected in his arms, she felt so tiny and helpless, if only it could stay like this forever. Her Dad's hand started rubbing her back again, this time moving from her neck, across both shoulders, down in a zigzag pattern to her lower back and then reversing the pattern. "How about this..." he started.

"I won't tell your mother about this at all, my lips are sealed." Jess smiled and hugged her Dad tighter.

"And I won't tell Fred anything, unless he asks me." Jess froze, mortified at what she did to Fred and the thought of him finding out.

Jess's Dad kept rubbing until she had started to relax. "If he does ask, especially about the thong," Jess had forgotten about that detail until that moment and stiffened up again, "I will tell him you think he is really cute, and tried to wake him, which didn't work, so you left him a present. How does that sound to you, good enough?"

She nodded her head in affirmative, still buried in his neck, and hugged him harder. He returned the hug and held her for a moment before breathing into her ear," But if I am to keep my mouth shut, you'll need to open yours."

Jess didn't say anything, didn't think anything, her mind was still trying to process the fact that she was going to get away with this. Her Father's hand kept going lower after it finished rubbing her lower back, and started massaging one ass cheek, before moving on to the other. He pulled her against him while he did this, and then went lower, rubbing the back of her thighs on the way down, her inner thighs on the way up.

Suddenly Jess realized she was completely naked, her breasts pressed against her Father's chest, her groin against his. He brushed the outer edge of her pussy lips and her nipples stiffened. As he kept rubbing in the same pattern, never going above her lower back, her breath started becoming more ragged. His next statement she took as an order and complied, "Drop and suck me, now."

She slid down his front, feeling his cock through his boxers between her breasts just before she was staring at it in the dark. Both his hands rested against the back of her head, intertwined in her hair. She grabbed either side of his underwear and slid it down for him to step out of it; his cock sprung out and slapped her in the face. Taking it in both hands, she felt its veiny surface in the dark, from head to balls; she closed her eyes to better imagine what her hands were telling her. It was bigger than Fred's, at least two inches longer and thicker as well; she wondered how she would fit it in her mouth. Taking it in both hands, almost like she was praying, she licked the head before kissing it and sucking it in.

Jess tried to do the same thing she did to Fred, increased suction on the way down, teeth on the way up. She gave it her best for more than five minutes before she was gasping for breath and her jaw hurt. With nothing left in her arsenal, she gently kissed from his head to his balls, and then wrapped her arms around his hips, ending with her hands on his tight ass, licking his balls and base of his shaft.

Her Dad extracted himself from her arms and lips, and whispered into her ear, "That was wonderful Jess, but I'm not satisfied yet. Stay on your knees, I'll get you something." Obeying his order, she stayed where she was. She heard her bedside drawer open and then close, and then a pillow flew past her and landed on the floor.

"If you don't want me to tell anyone what you did, stay on your knees and put your head on the pillow." Jess complied with his most recent order, she felt completely safe with her Father, and he would never do her any harm. She loved him more than anyone else in the world. After she laid her head on the pillow she realized that it caused her ass to stick up in the air, while her breasts dangled in the breeze.

Her Father put his leg between hers and pushed them wider apart. She could feel his cock sliding across her clit as he leaned over her to whisper into her ear. "If you feel you need to scream, or make noise, scream into the pillow. I'd hate to have to try and explain to your mother why you raped Fred and then were found fucking your father."

The last part of the statement caused Jess to moan, the idea of forbidden pleasure and love with her father excited her. "Into the pillow if you need to moan. Don't make me punish you by stopping at this point." She put her face in the pillow and moaned again.

Her dad knelt on one knee and placed the head of his cock at the entrance of her pussy, with his thumbs he spread her pussy lips open and slowly pushed himself into her, inch by inch. He bottomed out before he had gotten all of himself inside of her, so he leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Don't worry Hun, I'll be able to get it all inside of you. Am I ever glad that you primed yourself up before trying to take all of me, I'd be afraid of ripping you open."

Jess's only response was a stifled moan into her pillow. She had never felt as full, or as complete as she did at that moment, and she knew there was more to be had. She reached up to play with herself, but her hand was smacked away. Reaching farther back she grabbed onto her Father's full sack and started massaging it.

Confusion swept over Jess when she heard a buzzing sound, and jumped when it touched her clit. Her dad had taken her vibrator out of her drawer and was using it on her as he started slowly pulling out of her. With just the head of his cock still inside of her, he placed the vibrator in her hand and positioned her hand. Now with both hands free, he grabbed her hips and started fucking her with a slow even pace.

Jess kept the vibrator in constant contact with her mound, and started pushing back to meet her father's thrusts. She was so close coming, she just wanted to hurry it up, but her father's thrusts came in a slow, even pace. It crept up on her, the muscles in her lower back started by cramping up, which spread throughout the rest of her body. She suddenly couldn't move, frozen in place her father kept sliding in and out, his slick flesh slapping against her cheeks. The cramping turned into a raging fire, spreading out the same way the cramping did. Her father moved one hand off her hips to hold her face into the pillow, just in time to stop the scream that accompanied her third orgasm of the night.

Her muscles refused to listen to her anymore, and her legs wobbled underneath her. With her father's help she collapsed onto her side and caught her breath. She was content to just lie there next to her father on the floor for the rest of eternity. He, on the other hand, was not. Rolling her onto her back her father caught her legs under the knees with his arms and pushed her knees up to her shoulders. He thrust his cock fully into her and latched his lips to hers to keep her quiet.

His once slow pace was replaced by a frantic, animalistic frenzy. He slammed his full weight into her while his tongue searched out every part of her mouth. She was confused by the sudden change and unable to do anything about it. All the different sensations were assaulting her; her still sensitive pussy was being pounded, her mouth was being invaded, and somehow her father was groping both of her breasts, while tweaking her nipples hard.

Her fourth orgasm hit her by surprise, and while not as intense as the last one, it caused her to clamp down on her father's cock, which sent him over the edge. Jess felt him coming deep inside her; her pussy was filled with the warmth of his seed. She started crying, she didn't know why, she just started crying. Her father's moans of pleasure vibrated in her mouth and through her head. She did her best to wrap her arms around him, trying in vain to keep him there, to hold onto him for all eternity. She loved him with all her might; she was never going to let him go.

He rolled off of her and lay beside her for a little while, before whispering to her again. "That was wonderful, my princess. Did you enjoy that?"

Jess nodded emphatically, enough so her father could feel it in the dark.

"Good, I'm glad because I enjoyed myself as well. You have such a sweet mouth and tight pussy. We'll have to do this again, but we need to make sure no one finds out. In fact, before I go back to bed with your mom I need you to do something for me."

"Anything Dad, I'll do anything for you, just name it." Jess whispered.

"That's my girl; well you are quite a juicy peach, if you know what I mean. And you left me quite a mess down there. If you could just clean me up first, then I'll make my way to bed."

Jess sat up on one elbow, leaned over and kissed her father. Kissing down the front of him she finally made her way to his now flaccid cock. She went about cleaning him off, tasting the mixture of her juices and his. Once his cock was completely cleaned, she devoted her efforts to his balls, licking them as clean as possible and then sucking them into her mouth, one after the other. His cock started getting hard again, so she spit on her hand and started jerking him off. With her other hand she moved his balls out of the way and licked between his balls and anus.

Remembering what she had read in Cosmo once, she licked her index finger of her free hand, making sure to cover it in lots of saliva and started working it into her father's ass. With one hand jerking him off, the other fingering his ass, she made sure her mouth was latched firmly over the head of his cock, not wanting to have to start over again with the cleaning. It wasn't long before he filled her mouth with semen; she dutifully swallowed it all, and licked the head clean.

Extracting her finger, and her hand, she moved to her bed. Her father slowly got up and put on his boxers. Making his way to Jess he whispered into her ear before leaving, "You were wonderful, my baby-doll. We will have to do this again, but we need to be careful. I will be thinking only of you and that tight pussy of yours."

Jess's door closed almost silently, as she lay down on her side. She had almost drifted off to sleep as she felt her father's semen trickle out of her. She reveled in the feeling, refusing to move or disturb it, and drifted off to sleep trying to figure out how to get his cock back inside of her.