Jet and Jenny Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and sister connect.
914 words
3.35
45.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eager to get a move on, I stand impatiently in the hot and stuffy passenger compartment. I travel light, no briefcase, just a small messenger bag to hold my iPad, phone charger and a book for the flight and I always curse silently at the assholes who bring their over-sized and over stuffed suitcases on the damn plane when the bags clearly don't fit; we all know those douche bags. The guy who I had been sitting next to smelled as if he showered in that awful Axe body spray and even with my music at full volume, the lady across the aisle still serenaded me with her bear-like snores. I hate flying; it's always a hassle. However, my work pays me well enough to make it tolerable. Luckily, too, my trips often bring me to my sisters neck of the woods which normally meant a comfortable place to stay. Usually I would rent a car, but this time Jenny offered to pick me up; saying it would be one less hassle for me to deal with.

"Finally", I grunted as the line of jerks began to file from the airplane. Once through the jetway and in the open terminal, I hit the gas and zipped by all slow morons in my way. Five minutes later I was at baggage claim. "I hope Jenny is on time", I thought to myself. As I watched the conveyor belt rumble mindlessly around, I thought about how much I looked forward to my trips which brought me here; here to see my sister. She was quite a bit older than me, and had practically raised me. She even was the one to give me the, "birds and the bees", talk, during which, I'll shamefully admit, I had been sporting a massive boner that most of me hoped she hadn't seen. Could you blame me though? I was didn't know much about females, and here was my sister, attractive as she was, talking about tits and dicks and vaginas; come on.

I laughed out loud at the memory. Seeing my bag come around snapped me back to reality, and to a hard penis. "Shit", I looked around to see if anyone had seen the bulge in my pants, "did I really just get a hard on thinking about my sister?"

I snag my bag from the conveyor and start walking towards the exit, doing my best to stifle the blood flowing between my legs. My thoughts flashed from memories of Jenny during my childhood, to how we bonded over the years, how she had married and the loss she suffered, to the injustice of a beautiful woman being left alone in mourning-"wait", did I just refer to my sister as a beautiful woman?

My phone rang, "Jethro", I answered simply. It was my secretary checking in to see that I made it safely. After hanging up, my thoughts bounced back to my sister. Then, "where the hell is she?" I muttered out loud, standing on the curb looking for her car. I was excited to see her, to hug her and spend some time with a family member. Again I could feel myself getting hard thinking about even the most mundane physical contact with Jenny. "Enough!" I commanded myself. I forced myself to recall the fling I had awhile back with my secretary; our hot romp at the office.

It was late, I routinely was the last to leave and often stayed at work well into the night. Hannah had worn her signature white button down and tan knee length skirt. She was leaning forward over my desk organizing my files for the next day with me standing behind, staring off into space deep in thought, when I had an epiphany. I had instinctively lurched forward towards my pencil bin trying grab a writing tool so I could jot down my idea. In doing so, I collided with her and we both fell forward to the desk. It all went down hill from there: My crotch was pressed against her ass, which somehow led to one of her hands reaching for my cock and one of mine pulling her skirt up to her hips. It was a quick fuck, she hiked a leg on my chair as my fingers pulled her panties to the side before briefly massaging her clit and finally pressing my cock deep inside her.

Standing on the sidewalk, oblivious to my cock forcing a bulge in my pants for all to see, I continued playing the scene of fucking Hannah in my mind, glad to not be thinking about my sister. But wait, I was thinking about Jenny now! Fuck. The scene carried on, my cock sliding in and out of a wet pussy, my hands groping breasts still held tight in a bra; only now I had replaced the image of Hannah's face with my sisters.

I was starting to feel glad she was late picking me up. Especially, as I felt the precum begin to ooze from my cock. Abruptly, I turned and bolted back inside and to the rest room. Cramming into a stall, I dropped my pants to my knees and snagged some toilet paper. I held my breath and squirted a huge load into the toilet paper; a huge load stemming from the thought of fucking my sister.

A few minutes later, I was back outside and waiting for Jenny to pick me up, hoping it wouldn't feel awkward.