Jetson's Anniversary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane could not believe she was having sex with a robot. But it felt so good. The robot's rhythm was perfect. Her eyes snapped open as she felt the metal rod inside of her start to vibrate. It felt AMAZING and she could feel the biggest wave of pleasure building to a peak. This was going to be an orgasm that would put her into orbit. Just then, the doorbell rang. The metal extension was suddenly retracted, leaving her with an aching void as PROBER rolled out of the bedroom.

"Implementing front door initial greeting protocol," the robot stated as it rolled to a stop in front of the apartment door.

The door slid open and a Jovian man wearing a denim blue jumpsuit and carrying a toolbox stood outside.

"Repair visit," the Jovian grunted.

Jane was incredibly frustrated as she once again put on her gown, tied the sash around her waist and walked slightly unsteadily into the living room. She was about to crawl out of her skin. Three times, she was so close. The interruptions had put her in a mood and she lashed out at the latest intruder.

"Why are you here bothering me on a Friday night?" she barked at the Jovian who had just entered her apartment.

"Repair call. DP-3000," he grunted.

This was the first time Jane had seen a Jovian up close. Jovians were from Jupiter and because gravity was two and a half times stronger, they were a very squat and muscular people with dark brown skin. They were very strong but not many of them lived on Earth because they found the air too thin. His bald head jutted out over his small dark eyes which peered down at her, then slowly scanned her from head to toe. Jane suddenly realized that her gown barely hid her body from his gaze.

"Oh, right, right," she stammered. "Come this way."

Jane led him into her master bedroom. PROBER followed behind. She could feel the Jovian's eyes on her.

"Here it is," she said. "It just stopped working."

The Jovian put down his tool box and touched one of the dildos. It was still wet from her earlier use. He hooked up a handheld device to the chair and read the error codes.

"No good," he said gruffly. "No can fix."

"What? What do you mean?" Jane asked.

"Worn out. Too much used. Recall team come."

"But what will I do?"

"You need Jovian," his bass voice stated matter of factly. "Never wear out."

Jane looked down and saw a huge bulge pushing out from his groin. Her heart started to pound in her chest.

"You see?" he asked.

"No," she croaked, her throat dry. "I can't."

"Can't see?" he asked as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his huge penis. It was thick, dark and muscular like the rest of his body. "Maybe need closer look."

He walked up and stood right in front of Jane. She looked down at the log of flesh that jutted out at her, almost touching her chest. It was huge, pulsing, criss-crossed with a network of large veins. Jane knew she should just turn away.

"Still no see? Can feel?" the Jovian said as he placed her hand on his throbbing manhood.

Jane's mind was in turmoil. She had never touched another man like this since she had married George. She knew she should walk away, but she was fascinated by the size of the Jovian. His penis looked like a small baseball bat with two baseballs at the base. She wasn't sure if it would even fit inside of her, but she was so aroused she wanted, no needed it. The masculinity of the Jovian was luring her sexually frustrated mind in - his huge muscles, strong jaw line, his scent, his imposing physique, his direct nature, and of course, his supersized erection.

The full effect of the alcohol was also now hitting her, suppressing her modest, proper housewife brain. Obviously, the Jovian was also in a predicament, she thought. There was no way THAT was now going to fit back in his trousers. And it really was her fault he was in this condition now - she hadn't expected him to respond to the way she was dressed. So since she was responsible, she figured she should help him feel better. And then this would help interplanetary relations and the universe would be a happier place, she finally reasoned as she ran her hand up and down the full length of his throbbing organ.

She lowered her head and took the tip of the monster into her mouth. It barely fit. She sucked as she pumped both hands up and down his shaft. The Jovian ripped her nightgown off and quickly removed his own clothes. He deftly picked up the slender redhead and flipped her around so that she ended up bent over at the waist, hands on the end of the bed. She looked over her shoulder as the Jovian grabbed her hip with one hand and used his other to direct his erection into her dripping tunnel. Jane felt him press against her, stretching her open as he forced his way in. It was uncomfortable at first, almost like the first time she had sex. But she was so aroused and lubricated that she was able to accommodate that log of erect dark flesh. He grabbed her hips in both hands and began to push in and out, going deeper and deeper into the petite suburban mom until with a final shove, buried himself to the hilt. As he began to pump really hard, she relished the feeling of that potent organ inside of her. Jane had never felt so full in her life.

She felt his thick meaty hands slide up her waist and up to grab her breasts. He pinched her nipples roughly as he continued to slam into her. The huge hunk of man-flesh rubbed vigorously against her G-spot with each thrust, sending ripples of pleasure through her body. The electrical shocks from her roughly stimulated nipples jolted her mind even further, overwhelming her senses. As she shook her head side to side, she noticed PROBER quietly observing them. His yellow eyes seemed unusually intent on watching them. She suddenly felt very self-conscious. It's only a robot she thought. As the robot continued to watch, she found herself enjoying having an audience. Little did she know that the robot was not the only one watching.

Cosmo couldn't believe his eyes. His employees demure wife was having sex with the kings of adult entertainment. Jovian men were hung like stallions and they were now the main male talent on most XXX videos. He double checked to make sure that he was recording all of the action. This was going to be one amazing video.

Jane was in heaven. She pushed back against her Jovian lover, as he pistoned in and out of her. Wave after wave of sensual sensations built up in her loins, and this combined with the stimulation from her nipples from his heavy handed fondling pushed her sexually frustrated body to the peak. Then the dam finally broke and her body convulsed as she had the biggest, most intense orgasm of her life. She thrashed around, moaning incoherently but the Jovian didn't stop. He kept hammering her with his meaty log as she felt the pulsations slow in her body. But instead of feeling relief that all that sexual energy had finally been released, the constant pounding was causing her to feel another surge of pleasure building in her body. Soon she felt another orgasm rip through her body. She had never had two orgasms so close together, yet the Jovian showed no signs of slowing. He continued to plunge in and out of her.

Meanwhile, George had finally got the faulty computer working properly. He pressed a button on the panel to let Mr. Spacely know that he was done. A "DO NOT DISTURB" sign flashed up on his screen.

"Oh boy," he said to himself. "I better get out of here before he finds something else for me to do."

He hurried home. In less than eight minutes, he would pick up where he left off with his beautiful wife. By the time he got home, he had a huge erection in anticipation. When he entered his apartment, he heard the sound of his wife's moans coming from their bedroom.

"She must be using the DP-3000," he thought. He got his camera to secretly videotape her. He snuck up to the bedroom door, turned on the camera and started to film as he peeked around the corner. What he saw in the viewfinder shocked him. His lovely wife was laying on her front on the bed, her fists grabbing the sheets as a huge Jovian was humping her from behind. They were facing away from him, lost in their own lustful world. George stared in disbelief, rooted in place. As he continued to watch, instead of becoming angry, he became aware that he was unbelievably hard and more aroused than he had ever been. His fantasy had become reality. He quietly pulled out his erection and started to masturbate as he continued to film.

Jane had orgasm after orgasm. This was the best sex she had ever had. The Jovian had incredible stamina. But finally the Jovian's movements became more urgent and he grunted louder with each thrust. She felt him ram harder and harder, and with a roar, he lunged forward, burying himself as deep inside of her as she felt him erupt inside of her. This pushed her to her final intense orgasm as she felt his penis rhythmically spasm as jets of warm semen flooded her. They collapsed on the bed, their fluids mingling and oozing out of her as their hearts slowed. Jane was in a state of bliss, basking in the afterglow of their marathon sex session. She felt the Jovian finally shrinking and slip out of her.

"Jovian fix you," he grunted as he got up and put his clothes on. "Come back later and fix again."

Before she could answer, she heard the front door open. Her husband called out, "Honey, I'm home."

"Don't say a word about this," Jane whispered to the repairman as she quickly put on her gown.

"Only if come again," he replied.

"Ok, ok, that's fine," she agreed.

"What's fine?" George asked as he entered their bedroom.

"Hi George, dear," his wife answered as she ran her fingers through her hair to straighten it. "This is the repairman for the DP-3000. It malfunctioned after you left and he came to fix it. But he's going to have to come again."

"Cum today, cum again," the Jovian stated.

"Why don't you come again on Monday morning," Jane suggested as she led him to the front door. "I'll be free then."

After the door closed, George grabbed Jane and pulled her close. He could feel that her gown was soaked from the fluids running down her legs.

"What happened to you?" he asked.

"Oh, well, uh..." she stammered.

"Did the DP-3000 do this to you?"

"Yes, that's it. After you left, I felt so unfulfilled that I used the DP-3000. But it went crazy and wouldn't stop and kept squirting and now I'm exhausted, sore with its fluids running out of me. I know you wanted this to be a special night but I'm just so worn out."

"Poor baby," he murmured as he held her close. "It's ok."

Besides, he wasn't sure if he could get it up again anyway. He had watched and taped the whole show. Right as they climaxed, he had blasted his load all over the wall right outside their bedroom. He then had snuck out, then pretended to return. He too was drained.

Jane quietly breathed a sigh of relief. George had no idea what had transpired. Her secret was safe. She had a feeling that the DP-3000 was going to need regular repairs from now on from the Jovian repairman...

"What's this?" George asked, pointing at PROBER.

"That's the package you told me about. It's a personal assistant robot. Isn't it my anniversary gift?"

"Well... sure it is!" George answered. "Nothing but the best for my girl. Do you like it?"

"It's bigger than I would have anticipated, and it has a number of interesting features but it really seems to know what I need and how to make me feel better."

"He makes me feel better too," Cosmo thought to himself as he watched them talking. There was a lot more to George Jetson and his wife than he had anticipated. The wheels in his diabolical mind began to turn as he began to plan how he was going to use this new information so that he could finally have Jane Jetson for himself...

12