Jetsons Keep A Dark Secret

Story Info
I can't wait to move out!
2.4k words
3.8
29.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAMER: all of the characters are 18. Depending on the original story line I made all my characters old enough to participate in the story. My imagination runs wild with adult content not children if you're into that please press the back button because you won't find it here. I do not OWN any rights to the original characters these are just figments in my imagination parody. Thank you


The alarm blears off on the bedroom nightstand near George he only has a few minutes to get up, take a shower, get dressed and head out the door before he is late for his important meeting with Spacely Sprockets this morning. Jane walks in on George who is snoring away dreaming up some nasty dream about Jane's younger sister.

Jane smiles internally thinking it's about her and the nightly rump sessions she has with her lanky stallion, who never quits impressing her in bed with brand new ideas each night for her to endure. Jane pushes the button to turn on the automated activated Bed spring catapult system or A.B.S.C.S. for short. George is tossed out of the bed as the mattress lifts and throws poor George in a summersault position flipping him twice in the air removing his pajama top getting caught by the machines extended arms.

George is now upside down he slips out of his pajama bottoms falling into a clear tube sending him in a curved angle shooting him up into the automated shower stall, all the time screaming what the hell is going on! Trying to shake off his excessive yawning he is suddenly being awaked with a shower blast of ice cold water to wake even the dead beyond the state of sleep.

Jane could not contain her laughter at the horrible torment her husband went through each day to wake up in the morning. Jane finally changed the ice cold setting to a warm shower setting so George could relax and wash his body. Jane could not help to notice her husband's billiclub swaying side to side as he washed his body in the warm shower.

She looked across the room to the nightstand where the clock was to see that she had a little time to play with her dangling toy in the shower like a little kitten playing with yarn in the morning.

Jane starts to undress, slides the lightly tinted glass shower door to one side to get in behind George. Jane places her hands around the front of his chest deeply massaging his pecks washing her hands in the soap suds for easy mobility. Jane takes the soap from gorge's hand to take over for him washing him gently cleaning him all over. Her hands reach around his thin body to grab a hold of his night stick and gently washes it's entire length up and down.

Cupping his balls once in a while to shower them with generous amounts of soap Jane continues to wash off the soap from his body tugging on his stick for added support for what's coming up next.

Jane completely washes George down creating a steam bath in the room. George turns around to place gentle kisses on her petite lips. The phone rings suddenly Jane nor George heard the chiming of the automated phone. Rosie the family Robot is busy getting her tune up down stairs and is unable to hear the tone.

Like all automated phones in the this house once the caller is on the line the phone will pop out of a nearby wall where ever you are and wouldn't you know it this time it pops out in the steamed up bathroom.

Jetson! Mr. Spacely bellows through the screen phone expecting to see Gorges apologetic stupid face on the screen instead all he can see is a gust of steam and a two silhouettes in the background moving around not knowing what to expect Mr. Spacely is intrigued to find out what is going on behind the haze. Trying to look beyond the haze he notices a large statue standing up and another figure slowly lowering half way to the ground. Straining his large beating eyes to see beyond the smoke he catches a glimpse of a set of breasts bouncing beyond the fogged up doors.

Mr. Spacely's eyes are glued to the fogging screen praying the steam would fade away.

Jane takes a hold of George's Billy, placing a few light pecks on his head she gently starts to insert his slick stick between her lips. George can feel her lips parting slowly feeling a warm sensation he knows her tongue is getting closer. Stabbing his left hand into the glass door from the sheer pleasure Jane is causing him to bare, he wishes he had more time to explore her gorgeous body but he knows any minute now his boss will call to find out where in the hell he is if he's late to this meeting he will surely be fired.

Gorge is caught in a catch 22 wanting to please his wife beyond compare to a slow delirious orgasm like she wants or get fired for not coming into work that day. Contemplating his options he opens his eyes grabs a hold of Jane's throat with one hand and the back of her head with the other and tells her, baby I wish I had more time for this but this will have to tide you over until I get back from work tonight.

Mr. Spacely was on pins and needles scratching at the screen to let up on the smoke like a scratcher game to reveal the winning numbers. Mr. Spacely saw rapid movement like a hammer, hammering away at a stubborn nail. Hearing gasps of pleasure coming from behind the shower stall Mr. Spacely started rubbing himself through his work slacks creating a wedged water pipe to form in his pants.

The moans got louder and louder having Mr. Spacely turn down the volume in fear of his blobish wife from hearing the gruntal moans from the mysterious shower doors and come and investigate the noise.

Jane felt like her tongue was on a rollercoaster; her lips were severely stretched again and again. Her mouth started to get dry from the saliva that was used to keep George slipping inside her lips to her tonsils in one jerked motion. Jane's eyes were starting the tear while George had been impaling her face for dear life finely he was getting close from all the grunts his body was exerting she wanted to pull away but she was pinned on the shower floor getting face slammed by a hard bone.

The moment of truth came with a whirl of relief from her husband she was introduced to a gooey mess she was forced to swallow in fear of breathing correctly. As he slid out he was still jetting out goo, some landed on her used up lips showering her with liquid love.

Mrs. Spacely emerged into the bedroom/office space Mr. Spacely. Catching Mr. Spacely off guard if the business sized table wasn't in the way his wife would have seen his pipes were ready to burst. Mr. Spacely started yelling into the screen phone catching the attention of Jane and George who were caught off guard hearing voices coming from above.

George turned around to wash off his body and Jane opened the steam glass door revealing her exposed breast to Mr. Spacely briefly shocking herself in a state of stage fright. Jane had given Mr. Spacely a long generous look of her MILF body. When Mrs. Spacely noticed the surprise on her husband's face she decided to investigate the caller on the phone and stared to wattle towards the video screen.

Spacely thinking on his feet apologized to Jane for the disturbance and asked to speak to George. Coming out of her stage freight she closed the glass door hoping he could not see through the glass to notice the amount of shyness she was feeling. She gestured to George to look outside the glass.

George finished showering and peaked outside the glass. Noticing it was his boss on the phone he opened the glass further while reaching for a towel to cover himself up and talk to Mr. Spacely properly.

Mrs. Spacely reached for the screen and yanked it around in a 90 degree angle to catch a brief glance of Georges swinging stick before he covered it up to speak to his boss, noticing Mrs. Spacely was gawking at him instead. While George toweled down he saw it wasn't his boss but instead it was Mrs. Spacely his over grown wife.

Hello Mrs. Spacely what can I do for you? She was caught off guard she was at a loss for words since she saw his package dangling in the screen a few seconds ago she was very nervous, nervous enough to giggle like a school girl.

She responded in her high pitched voice n...n..Nothing here's my husband and throw the screen in a sharp swivel toward Mr. Spacely so he could speak to George. Mrs. Spacely had not noticed Jane standing behind the foggy glass door, she was too busy reminiscing over his size.

Mr. Spacely noticed the silhouette Jane had been casting behind the glass door. He noticed her still showering in the background but didn't want to let George see that he was still gazing at his wife so he thought of the best solution to solve this problem was to commence yelling at George for any faults he could come up with off the top of his head.

Gorge just stood in front of the telephone screen listening to his boss yell at him by his boss over trivial things when he heard the water shut off and turned around to see the glass door started to slightly open. Jane peaked her head around the foggy glass door to see if the coast was clear noticing Mr. Spacely's engorged head was still facing her and could see everything.

She ducked back behind the glass door nudging her husband on the shoulder to get his attention. Gorge noticed the fear she had in her eyes and with one hand holding his towel in place the other he turned the screen to the left hoping to block his view while he continued to scream at him. George duck his head inside the shower door winking at Jane, that the coast was clear.

Jane could sense a tinge of confidence in his gesture and decided it was safe to venture out. Jane became irate at Mr. Spacely for the reaming he was doing to her husband. As if everything fell on Georges lap all of a sudden the poor performance in the office the lack of work ethics being taken place and the amount of break times near the water cooler with Sgt union a blast again and again like a broken record.

Jane grew tired of the conversation she had to get out of the room before she told Mr. Spacely where the sun don't she shine. She understood why George would come home exhausted after work it's a miracle he has to stay at work and do over time. She thought the four hours he put in everyday was enough now Mr. Spacely had been complaining about the poor performance what more could he ask for from a loyal employee.

Jane had came out of the shower not realizing the screen was still pointed in her direction giving Mr. Spacely a free show.

Mr. Spacely caught a quick glimpse of her tiny figure he wondered how she was able to support herself and her family on the salary her husband earned. She was a captivating women standing at five foot four she was short but very stacked above if he had to guess he'd say she had 38 C breasts knowing they had two kids he knew she had to have breast fed them when they were growing up since she was able to keep her lovely figure

She still had perky breasts an added bonus he couldn't help but notice her peach mound had no fur on the run way which made him cast a smile. George noticed his brief smile and wondered what was it that he saw to cast such a sinister smile.

Mrs. Spacely had grown tired of hearing poor Jetson being riddled with bullets her husband had been firing at George. She could not stand it when her Spacely had no ending to his scolding but she was not about to tell him how to run a business she was just happy spending his money.

As Mrs. Spacely walked out of the office her mind had been reeling at the sight of Georges dangling stick and she had to come up with a plan to get her meaty hands on it one day.

George looked behind his back and caught Jane bending over grabbing her butt cheeks with two hands and started to open and close her cheeks mimicking his bosses face. She was laughing ever so quietly so no one could hear her but she wasn't counting on Mr. Spacely being able to see her.

Mr. Spacely saw Jane bent over with her breasts hanging low her butt cheeks opened revealing a peach nectarine for a mound of flesh and she couldn't wait to get his grimy little hands on it. Mr. Spacely was caught off guard for a moment his thoughts were no longer on keeping George busy so he could see the show instead he was thinking (you just wait Jane, I'll get you back for that one) George noticed the loss for words and turned back to Mr. Spacely caught in limbo land as his wife jiggled her cheeks he wondered if his boss was able to see her standing there naked.

Gorge yanks on the phone screen looks deep into the receiver. Mr. Spacely nonchalantly says sorry gorge it was a fine piece of ass what could I say with a large grin on his face. Mr. Spacely tells him if it will make you feel better you can catch a glimpse of my wife one day laughing after making the statement before gorge could respond his boss firmly tells him to drop the subject and get his narrow ass to the business meeting before he is in the unemployment line looking for a new job and without warning hangs up on the other end infuriating gorge to no end. No pun intended.

Gorge gets ready for his meeting lickie-split.