Jewel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

"Now let's have Johnny stand up so you can see how short his gown is and get a better look at his prick." Jewel said.

I got out of the bed and Velma gasped as she saw how my prick hung down along my thigh.

"Oh God. I need to suck his cock." she said. "But first, I really need to pee pee."

She was wearing a very light control open bottom girdle with four garters that had a puckered material on the front. Velma had a good figure and really never needed to wear a girdle. In fact, she often wore a product called Suspants which was a nylon panty with four detachable trolley style garters. She could wear stockings and they would be held up with the garters.

She took me by the hand and headed for the bathroom. She hiked her skirt up to her waist and sat down on the toilet, spreading her legs as she did. It was then I could see all the dark hair on her thighs and legs. The pee began flowing immediately.

"Oh fuck. I really had to go." she said as the flow continued.

She finally finished and just left her pussy all wet.

"Bob will want to eat me when he gets here and I know he loves the smell of fresh pee, so I won't wipe it." she said.

She dropped her skirt and we went back into the bedroom where Jewel was waiting for us.

"Can you spend the night with us Velma?" she asked.

"Of course. Why go home to an empty house and not have anything to do except look at John's cock?" she answered." We'll fix dinner, have a few cocktails and smokes and then fuck or suck."

"Oh Bob will love you for spending the night with us. He can just eat your pussy to his hearts content. He loves to eat your cunt and have you get all wet while you suck his cock." Jewel said.

"I have a little bag in the car. Let me go out and get it. Then we can have a smoke and I can see John's cock and perhaps watch it get nice and hard for me." Velma said.

About this time Bob pulled in the driveway and Jewel went to the back door and hollered at him.

"Velma is here and has a small bag in her car. Bring it in with you darling." Jewel said.

Bob came in the house, gave Jewel and Velma both a passionate kiss, handed Velma her bag and asked Jewel what was going on.

Jewel replied "Velma came over to pick up John but Mac is attending a convention for a couple of days. She caught us just after we got out of the shower, so we only have gowns on. She's not wearing any panties either, so you can eat her pussy right now if you like. She's also spending the night with us, so she will suck your cock for you a few times dear."

"Oh that's wonderful." said Bob. "I can feel her mouth around my prick right now."

"Then why don't you get your clothes off so I can jack your cock and get it hard, then you can eat my pussy while I suck your cock." Velma told him. "We'll do a real 69 together."

Bob disrobed quickly and was standing in the nude with us. His uncut peter was about five inches long when soft, but his foreskin hung at least an inch over the end of it, making it look like it was about six inches long.

"I can hardly wait to get my mouth over that foreskin and suck you off." Velma told him. "If you need to piss, you're just going to have to wait a few minutes util I can get you washed. Then I'll help you pee darling."

Velma also disrobed except for her girdle, stockings and bra. She really didn't need to wear a bra as she didn't have much in the way of teats. I had checked her bra sizes a couple of times and she wore a 36B, but could have worn a 36A. The problem with that was that she would have had to shop in the juvenile department to find that size.

However, daddy solved that problem for both she and Jewel by getting their bras custom made by a lady in a nearby town. More on that later though.

Velma unfastened her bra and as she lifted her arms, we could all see a very luxurious growth of hair under her pits. It was obvious she had not shaved them for a long time.

"Alright Bob. It's time for you to get your peter washed." she said "Why don't you two come along and watch." as she took him by the hand and led him away to the bathroom.

Jewel nodded and I took her hand and we followed Velma and Bob to the bathroom to watch the show.

Velma ran a sink of very warm water and got a clean washcloth. She looked a little strange standing in her white puckered girdle, beige stockings, and sling back pumps getting ready to wash her slaves cock.

She soaped the washcloth, then began washing the shaft of his cock. She rinsed that off, then slowly peeled his foreskin back and began washing that off. As she peeled it back, the red head of his prock appeared and she washed that off.

Then Velma set about rinsing the entire length of his shaft with clear water and went through the entire process once again. When she finished, she took a fluffy towel and gently dried his entire cock off paying close attention to not having him ejaculate all over her hand and stockings. Velma then very slowly and carefully pulled his foreskin back down over the head of his cock so it was completely covered by it again.

"Now Bob. If you want to eat my pissy pussy we are finished in here. If you would like to wash my cunt to make it smell good, then you may wash it. I'll tell you I've only pissed once since I washed it before I left home this afternoon, so it's fresh piss on it." Velma told him.

"Let's go. I want to eat and suck your clitoris just the way they are." Bob told her. So he hung the washcloth and towel up to dry and we all headed for Bob's bedroom so he could slip into some sexy lingerie.

As we walked along the hallway, Velma reached between Bob's legs and grabbed his scrotum and began playing with his nuts. We got to his bedroom and Velma immediately went to the lowest dresser drawer. Opening it, she searched for and found a black eight strap garter girdle, a black shelf bra, and a pair of light brown full fashioned stockings with an outline heel.

"Here slave. Just slip into these and no Directoire Knickers. If I'm sucking your cock tonight I don't want to have to pull knickers down to get to it. I want you prick readily accessible for my mouth." Velma told him.

"Yes Mistress Velma." He replied as he pulled the garter girdle up to his belly. He then sat in a chair, carefully folded a stocking down and slipped it on his foot. Being careful not to snag it on anything he pulled it up to his thigh and hooked the front two garters to it. He did the same thing with the other stocking, then stood up again. His seams were nice and straight so Velma helped him fasten the two side and rear garters. Then Bob slipped into the bra and hooked it, adjusting it on his chest as he did so.

Jewel appeared carrying a pair of one inch brown pumps and Bob slipped them on his feet, completing his attire.

"Well, you look like real cross dressing whore to me." Velma told him.

"Yes Mistress. I'm your whore at your command." Bob replied.

"Then slip on a sheer white waltz length gown and go to the kitchen and fix us a large pitcher of extra dry martinis and a plate of snacks. I'm thirsty after all that work and need to wet my whistle." Velma said. "If the martinis are satisfactory, I'll suck your cock for you slave."

Velma said. "Do I need to get into some different lingerie or are my girdle and stockings OK? I have a few other things in my bag if I need to change."

"You look just fine. We can all see your hairy belly and cunt as well as your teats. No need to change into anything else. Besides. Bob won't notice. All he'll want to do is suck your cunt and teats." Jewel told her.

"The martini's are ready. Nice and cold and I've set some snacks out too." Bob hollered.

We went out to the patio and sat down around the table. The patio was shielded from view by many trees around the property, so you couldn't see in.

I sat beside Jewel, who wanted to play with my cock while Bob stood beside Velma.

"Mistress. Is there anything else I can get before we partake of our cold libations?" Bob asked Velma.

"No slave. You may sit beside me and I may play with your long peter while I smoke a cigarette and have my cocktail." Velma told him. "If I need to pee pee I'll let you know so you may help me."

Jewel and I sat across from Velma and Bob and watched as Velma teased Bob by opening and closing her hairy legs so he could see then couldn't see her cunt. Jewel was holding my cock and I felt myself getting an erection. I knew I wanted to shove my rampant cock in Jewels wet cunt again.

Velma told Bob to stand up and hand her his martini. She took it then stuck his cock in it and she gave it back to him.

"Now drink it you cunt licker. That's what is known as a real cocktail." she told him.

Velma drained her glass and told me to pour another one for her. I had a feeling she was going to get intoxicated and get all excited and horny. She lit another cigarette and told Bob to come and suck her nipples.

I could tell Bob was all excited as his cock began to become erect and the head became closer to getting exposed. She took some of her drink and rubbed both nipples with it then told him to nurse her.

Bob began sucking on one nipple, then after a few minutes switched to the other one.

"That's enough you cunt licker." Velma told him. "I'll want you to lick my cunt in a few minutes. Then I'm going to piss and you can lick it some more."

It was nearly eight o'clock and Jewel had called out for dinner. She put on a robe when the doorbell rang with the delivery. She brought into the kitchen and we gathered our glasses, sat down and began eating. Velma told me to pour her another martini. With that being her third one, I knew she was going to get drunk tonight and suck Bob's cock until he gave her a mouthful of his semen.

Sure enough. As we finished eating Velma said "Bob. I'm going to suck your fucking cock tonight and let you blast off in my mouth. Even though I'd like to have John fucking me, I'll let Jewel have him tonight. Then I'll fuck him tomorrow night after we get home. His daddy and his red haired whore will still be at the convention and I can have him all to myself."

With that Velma stood up, nearly falling as she did so. She grinned at Jewel and me as she told Bob to get up so they could go to bed. But she also told us she needed to pee, so we all went in the bathroom and watched as she sat on the toilet with her stocking clad legs wide apart. The pee began to flow and quickly turned into a gusher.

When she finished Velma told Bob to get on his knees in front of her and to lick her wet pussy when she stood up. As she stood, she was still dribbling and it ran down her hairy thighs to her stocking tops, getting them wet. Bob got under her cunt and began licking her very wet pussy. She grabbed his head and pulled it into her cunt.

"Oooohhh. That feels so fucking good. Let me spread my cunt lips apart so you can find my pee hole and clit. You can suck both of those too." she said. She continued to press Bob's face into her hairy cunt so he could suck her good. Suddenly she sat back down on the toilet and told him to stand up in front of her.

"Now get that long foreskin covered prick of yours up here in my face so I can suck it for you." Velma told him. She reached for his nuts and then took all the foreskin in her mouth and began nibbling on it. Suddenly she pulled the foreskin back exposing his bright red cock head and began sucking on his exposed cock.

Velma was sucking away with that glazed look in her eyes that indicated she was getting drunk when suddenly there was semen leaking out of both corners of her mouth and dripping down her chin.

"Jesus Christ Bob. Did you have to give me a shower so quickly?" she asked. "I was just getting started and you fucking blow your nuts right away. Now pour me another martini so I can wash your semen down. Then get the dog collar our of my bag. I'm going to have to put it and a leash on you to keep you from disobeying me." she said. "Now crawl over to my bag and them so I can put them on you."

"Fuck you Velma. You're not going to put that fucking dog collar on me and the next time I need to piss, you are going to get drowned with it. I'm going to piss all over you and when I finish, you're going to suck my cock some more. Then I'll give you some pollen to swallow. Now clean my cock off then we are going into the bedroom." Bob told her.

They left and Jewel and I were left to clean up from dinner.

Jewel said "Johnny I need some more of your cock. Just so you know, your daddy has fucked me and this isn't the first time that Velma has sucked Bob's cock. When we used to play bridge at our house, Velma would take Bob into the bedroom and play with his foreskin then suck his peter til he came in her mouth. At the same time your daddy slipped his fat prick in my cunt and had me climbing the walls with it."

"Let's go get in bed. I'm ready to fuck you again." I said.

We headed for Jewel's bedroom and passed by the one where Velma and Bob were bedding down.

"Don't you ever tell me again that I'm going to be your fucking slave you bitch. I may not be able to fuck you, but I can sure as hell blow my nuts off in your mouth. You know you love it when I do that." Bob told her."Now you're fucking woozy because you had one martini too many and i need to piss, so get ready to get all wet. By the time I finish I'll have your fucking girdle and stockings soaked and you'll need a shower or you'll smell like a cheap whore."

"I want to watch this." I told Jewel. "I want to see how he pisses all over her. She'll probably end up having to suck his cock some more too." I said. "I'll bet he doesn't pull his foreskin back when he pisses."

The door was open just enough that we could see them. Bob pulled Velma up off the bed and marched her to the toilet. He told her to sit down and spread her legs apart. He stood directly in front of her and took his cock in his hand and began pissing. He started on her chest and teats, then moved to her belly soaking her girdle, sprayed her pubic hair on her belly, then her cunt and finished.

"Now stick this fucker back in your mouth and suck me again you fucking whore." he told her."Then we're going to get those few clothes off of you and get in the shower and soap each other. I may even stick the bar of soap up your fucking cunt. When we're finished I'll suck your cunt till you climax about four or five times. Then we're going to get some sleep."

He helped Velma take off her stockings being careful not to get a runner in them. Then he pulled her girdle down and helped her step out of it. He turned on the water in the shower and helped her get in, putting a shower cap over her head as he did so. He got in and they began showering.

Jewel and I headed for the bathroom so we could piss, then I was going to give her another good fucking. Then some sleep.

We pissed, then went to her bedroom where I gave her another good fucking and filled her with baby creme. She told me to get a pair of bikini panties out of her lingerie drawer so she could put them in her cunt and not leak during the night.

She slipped them inside her, we kissed, and went to sleep.

Got up once during the night to piss and when I got back in bed with Jewel she wanted me to suck her teats. So I did and she fell asleep while I was nursing her.

Got up about eight o'clock and headed for the kitchen to make coffee. Passed by Bob and Velma's bedroom and they were both sleeping. Jewel told me that Velma wouldn't eat much breakfast, but rather drink a glass of prune juice so she could take a shit.

Velma and Bob came in about thirty minutes later. Velma had put on a black eight strap garter belt and some black nylon stockings. She was also wearing two inch pumps. Bob was nude with his flaccid cock dangling down his thigh. Velma looked like she had just sucked his cock again and I thought I could see traces of semen around the edge of her mouth.

"Good morning everyone." Bob said. "Velma woke up nice and refreshed and she craved my cock again so I gave her some protein in the form of warm semen to start her day. You did enjoy your little drink didn't you dear?"

"Yes Bob. You know I love sucking your fucking peter as well as being pissed on by you." Velma replied. "I was thirsty this morning so I wanted your cock back in my mouth."

"Well I'm glad you enjoyed your morning cocktail. Now you may have your prune juice, then take a good shit for yourself. Perhaps your son will wash you ass hole for you when you are finished." Bob told her.

We sat down to a breakfast of orange juice, French toast, syrup, sausage, and coffee except for Velma. She had a glass of prune juice and coffee. She lit a cigarette and drank her breakfast while we ate ours.

"Jewel, did Johnny give you a good fucking last night?" she asked.

"Of course he did darling. I just love having his fat cock deep inside my vagina, pounding my clit as he fucks me. He filled my cunt so full the first time last night I had to stuff a pair of panties in my cunt to keep from leaking it away all night. When we got up to piss about two o'clock this morning I stroked his cock again and he mounted me a second time. He flooded me again. Just before we got up he fucked me a third time and spewed some more baby creme inside me. That's why I have a pair of bikini panties stuffed inside my cunt." Jewel replied.

We chatted, drank some more coffee, smoked a couple of cigarettes, then Bob said he needed to dress so he could go to the News Agency for at least the morning. Velma and Jewel had another cup of coffee and I cleared the table and rinsed the dishes.

Bob told us good bye and left for the store. Velma said it was time, so the three of us went into the bathroom. She sat on the toilet, spread her legs wide apart, and very quickly took a shit. She wiped her ass then just as quickly flushed the toilet to keep the odor to a minimum.

I ran a sink of medium hot water, got a washcloth and soap along with a small towel. Velma stood up and bent over to touch her toes.I soaped the washcloth, washed her asshole, rinsed it off, then washed it again. I rinsed it a second time then dried it off.

"All done." I told her. She turned toward me and gave me a big kiss on the mouth.

"Thank you darling. You are so kind. Mac won't do that for me." she said.

"Now let me get dressed while you and Jewel have a final tete d'tete, then we must leave. With your father gone for a few days, I need to run the store and you may help.." she said.

She went to dress and Jewel got on her knees, stuck my semi erect cock in her mouth and proceeded to suck me to a climax, where I flooded her mouth with baby pollen.

Then we both dressed and by that time Velma was prepared to leave. I kissed Jewel good bye and told her I would call her the next week so we could get together again."

To be continued.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers
12